The Job Interview

Story Info
Middle-aged woman becomes sexually innovative to get a job.
1.7k words
4.31
76.3k
17
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been incredibly difficult for me to find a job. I understand how bad the economy is and that employers have their pick of 100's and sometimes 1,000's of applicants, but I have an excellent resume.

I graduated with honors with a degree in economics and had been successfully employed for 12 years at the same company, where I worked my way up the ladder into a managerial position.

And yet it seems that no one cares.

I have been on countless interviews and if I am lucky, I receive a call or email that they have hired someone who is "more qualified".

What more qualifications could they possibly have?

I need to try something different, but what?

I am scheduled for another interview today and feel that it is my last chance as I am out of unemployment benefits and my savings are depleted.

I showered and shaved completely. I mean that I am hairless except for my head, as if that would make a difference.

But for some reason I feel different. I have never completely shaven down there before and I really like how it feels. I like how the thin nylon material of my panties feels against my bare lips: how every little movement of my legs sends a little spark of electricity to my sensitive area.

Just the act of walking makes me wet.

I am standing in front of my closet in just a pair of neon blue string bikini panties wondering what to wear.

I need to try something different, but what?

I decide to put on a very fitted white cotton blouse without a bra for the interview along with a light gray pencil skirt without any stockings, and my favorite pair of light tan heels.

I have never been outside without a bra; never been in an office without stockings; and never had a shaven kitty.

I like how I feel with very little on beneath my clothes. I feel more confident, sexier, and daring.

I like how my clothes caress me whenever I move.

I like how my blouse rubs across my nipples evoking a sensual pleasure that radiates downward to my lower lips.

I like how my tight skirt wraps itself around my hips providing a distinct outline of my teeny panties in front as well as in back.

I like how the fabric feels against my bare legs giving me a sense of being naughty and daring.

I need to try something different, but what?

I am sitting in the outside waiting area for my interview and can feel the cool air of the building's air conditioning putting goose bumps on my bare legs and reminding me that I have very little on under my blouse and skirt. I am glad that I decided to wear a jacket, as my nipples are becoming little icicle kernels.

I indirectly look over the other candidates waiting to be interviewed and they all fit the stereotype of a typical job candidate i.e. blue suit, comfortable heels, and beige stockings.

The same sort of outfit that resulted in no job offers for me over and over again.

Some of the women are giving me those looks. You know the ones.

"I can't believe that she isn't wearing stockings!"

"Look at those f**k me heels she has on!"

"Does she know that everyone can see her panty lines?"

I need to try something different, but what?

I am called in for my interview. As I am led to the door of the human resources director's office, I decide to take off my jacket allowing my very erect nipples to push blatantly against my blouse creating a dark circular shadow over the pure white of the cotton fabric.

I have left my blouse unbuttoned to the middle of my chest.

I shake Mr. HR's hand and introduce myself, but his eyes are on my chest wondering if I am wearing a bra or not. I pretend to stretch by pulling my arms back and answer his question.

I need to try something different, but what?

I purposely pull the chair that he directs me to away from his desk, so he will have an unobstructed view of me from the knees up.

I purposely sit with both feet on the ground and my knees slightly apart. His eyes are immediately drawn from my chest to my legs.

He now knows that I am not wearing stockings.

I stand up and hand him my resume lingering long enough over his desk to allow my blouse to flap open and give him a good look of my tiny mounds and very erect nipples.

His eyes tell me that he likes the view.

I need to try something different, but what?

As he pretends to review my resume I unbutton two more buttons on my blouse creating a deep v-neck that extends almost to my navel.

When he looks up again, I know that I have his undivided attention

He asks me a question about my job experience and I respond by pulling my blouse open partially revealing my two unencumbered breasts.

He doesn't know how to react, so I continue my response by pulling my blouse open past my very red and erect nipples pinching them both with two fingers of each hand.

Sometimes a simple gesture can answer the most difficult question.

My whole body vibrates in anticipation of what is to come (cum) as I continue to play with my very responsive knots.

I need to try something different, but what?

Mr. HR is having a very difficult time keeping his focus other than on my bare breasts.

As I resettle myself on the chair I take a hold of the hem of my skirt with both hands and pull it up over my thighs.

His unconcealed leer tells me that he likes neon blue.

As he tries to compose himself to ask me another question, I lean back into my chair opening my legs so that my dress climbs a little higher giving him a better look at my panties.

His wicked little smile tells me that I am speaking his language.

He somehow is able to ask me about my education and I respond by giving my skirt one final tug and spreading my legs so he can see that I have excellent credentials.

My neon blue mound begs for attention.

I need to try something different, but what?

At the same time I reopen my blouse by pulling the two sides apart to show my enthusiasm and firm resolve.

Without any pretense on my part, I move the blue nylon fabric away from my crotch revealing my smooth and now very wet kitty.

I think that I have answered his questions on professionalism.

I can no longer help myself as I slide my right hand over my swollen lips allowing my juices to glisten in the overhead lights of his office.

I further spread my legs and push the fingers of my right hand up against my female nub eliciting a long awaited moan as my entire body trembles.

Mr. HR moans in unison with me.

I need to try something different, but what?

I think that he has become very interested in my background, so I recover my kitty in neon blue and stand up from the chair.

I face away from Mr. HR pulling my skirt up to my waist giving him an unobstructed view of my neon blue bottom.

His groan provides me the encouragement to continue with my demonstration.

I place both hands upon the chair arms and lean away from him pushing my bottom out hearing the unzipping of his pants as evidence of his further interest in my presentation. The nylon fabric stretches tightly across my taut bottom taunting him to spank me.

But before he gets a chance to demonstrate the health benefits, I turn to him pulling my blouse free of my skirt, unbuttoning it completely to show him the hard determination that I carry across my chest.

I notice his own demonstration of hard determination starting to push free from his open zipper.

I need to try something different, but what?

Just as easily I undo the snap and zipper on the side of my skirt allowing it to slip down my thighs and unto his office floor.

My body immediately reacts to the sudden flow of cool air on my near nakedness and that special place between my legs is starting to twitch.

I turn sideways and tie the tails of my blouse together so they don't obstruct the view of my neon blue bottom.

I again place both hands against the wall to show my willingness to conform to the job requirements as I hear him move out from behind the desk.

He slides my neon blue nylon panties down my legs as my hands remain against his office wall fully inviting him to test my resolve.

A hard slap on my bare bottom causes me to turn towards him as I ask him to repeat his last statement to me.

He emphasizes his statement to me again and again until I feel the warm glow of acceptance on my skin.

I need to try something different, but what?

As a final word, Mr. HR takes me and bends me over his desk driving home his point regarding teamwork as we huff and puff to the conclusion of our interview.

We both have a difficult time articulating our final thoughts as we simultaneously convulse to the sounds of oh, oh, oh, oh. It might apply to the company's mission statement.

With the interview concluded I assure Mr. HR that my enthusiasm for the job will not diminish and that he can expect my full efforts on a weekly basis.

He seems too out of breath to respond, but promises to get a hold of me as soon as possible.

As I get dressed and leave his office, I hear him instruct his assistant to cancel all further interviews as the position has just been filled.

I subtly nod my head in agreement as I feel his zeal soak into my panties.

I needed to try something different; didn't I?