The Job Interview

Story Info
A Job Interview Gets Intimate and Humiliating
5k words
3.75
77.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MY name is Brendan Murdock, and at 32 years old I'm one of the richest people in the world. I own one of the biggest tech companies on earth, and I've always been fair, moral, ethical, relatively speaking.

And that's boring. Today, as I get ready to enter into my office for the final round of interviews for the new COO of my company, a thrill runs down my spine. A sexual thrill. Because seated inside my office are five women who while supremely qualified for the position, are also beautiful.

As I open the double doors to my office and stride in confidently, I see seated in a semi-circle around my large mahogany desk:

Nilla Patel, Indian with lovely brown skin decked out in a black top and designer skirt and jacket. She wears her long black hair up, and is seated primly.

Annette Wu, Chinese, but American born looking absolutely stunning with her beautiful exotic eyes, jet black hair worn down to her shoulders, and dressed in a pair of gray pants and black sweater over a green, red, and black plaid shirt.

Nancy Leskin: White, with brown hair cut short but stylish, wearing glasses that frame a well proportioned face, and slightly pouty lips. She's wearing a smart white blouse and black pencil skirt.

Janelle Smith: Black with beautiful brown skin smiliar to Nilla's. Her curly hair spills from her head in controlled, lovely curls, just slightly chaotic. Tall and slim, she's wearing a designer button up blue and white striped shirt tucked into black pants.

Suzanna Grace: A lovely red head with perfect green eyes, and a cute slightly upturned nose. She also had a killer body and looked somehow casual yet super dressy in a tight pair of olive green pants, chambray shirt, and a tweed jacket.

As I sat down, I addressed them:

"I'm so glad t have you all here today, and congratulations on making it this far in the interview process." They all eyed me intently, and with professional poise, as I spoke. You are all supremely qualified for this position. So, to address the elephant in the room, as the final five applicants, you all are women, and I'm proud to be increasing the diversity of our workplace. But you weren't selected because you're women, but for your qualifications, and again on that, you should be very proud. I have made a final selection, but if a selection has been made though, perhaps you're wondering why you're all here then?" I finished.

Suzanna nodded, "I am wondering that."

"Me too," Nilla added.

"Is there anything further we can add now to confirm the decision or sway it?" Nancy asked.

Janelle and Annette remained silent, but were intently interested.

"There is one final qualification," I began, "And yes, one of you absolutely has the job, but to receive the offer, you must...hhhmmm, the time now is 9 AM...remain here in my office until 1 PM."

Sunlight streamed in through my south facing windows on the fifth floor of our main building, and played across the faces of the five women, now slightly confused.

"Alright..." Janelle began, "are we go just sit here, then? What if your choice leaves?"

"The second choice gets an offer, and so on down the line," I replied crisply.

Nilla tilted her head, "This is very unusual!"

"It is," I agreed, "But rather than explain my intentions with words, I approached Annette who had remained silent until now. "Mr. Murdock?" she asked, getting up.

"No, no, Annette, it's Brendan, and please remain seated." I said calmly as I unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my khakis, and unzipped them. There was a slight murmur that passed through the room as the women sat there frozen for a moment, not believing what they were seeing. I took a moment to treasure the transition as the environment went from strictly professional to something else, and slid my khakis and boxer shorts to my knees, exposing myself about six inches from Annette's face.

Nilla was the first to break the silence, and got up like a bolt, "YOU HAVE GOT TO FUCKING BE KIDDING ME?!?" she screamed, "What bullshit is this? How dare you? How...fucking...dare you??? You come in and give this speech about how qualified we are, and how us being women has nothing to do with your selection, and then...then...this??? I will not stay silent about this. This is disgusting! Suzanna, Annette, Janelle, Nancy, come on, we can do better."

She stormed out, and turned her head to see that no one had risen from their seat, although Annette looked a bit nervous as I began to stroke my now erect penis no more than two inches from her face. The other three women looked on sympathetically, perhaps with a bit of shame, and Janelle said, "Nilla...it's 750k a year, base."

"And I promise...after this, I will be nothing but professional," I added, as pleasure began to course up my dick, and I continued jerking off.

"Unbelieveable and shameful," Nilla said as she stormed from the room, a dark storm cloud moving quickly. Well, down to four. And she wasn't my first choice.

"Brendan," Annette laughed nervously, "seriously, what is this?" She turned her head away from my dick as I was stroking even more furiously now.

"No, no, look at it, Annette."

It felt really, really good. I kept jerking off, staring at Annette's lovely, perky tits. Maybe a B cup, pressing through her sweater.

"Everyone...shhh." I urged, and oh god it felt good. Like lightning, tingling started to rush down my legs and settle in my stomach, a sign that my orgasm was going to be extra strength. I had saved up for two days for this first jerk, and Annette had no idea what was coming, as she continued to look on in disbelief at what was happening.

"Brendan..." Janelle began.

"Janelle, he's not really going to do this." Annette said, laughing, getting some confidence back now that things had normalized a bit with Nilla gone. Sure, it was an absurd situation, but humans are incredibly quick to adapt.

And with near perfect timing, as my stroking reached mass speed, and not a second after Annette had reassured Janelle that I wasn't really going to do this, pleasure exploded in my dick, up the shaft and into the head, and I came, shooting my warm, sticky load. The first pump, took Annette in the forehead, a white splash splatting her skin and a bit getting in her black hair, the second pump splooshed against her nose and cheek, and as she opened her mouth to exclaim in surprise and disbelief that I was giving her a white, sticky facial, I aimed slightly downward, and the third and final bit of my load shot perfectly into her mouth.

"Oh my God!," she gurgled, come dripping down her chin, and bending over to retrieve some tissues from her purse at her side, she spat out my come, and started to wipe off her face, rubbing my huge load around. The tissues weren't really doing the job very well and her face was still covered in semen and bits of tissue that got stuck.

The tip of my dick was a bit sticky and wet, but oh well, I thought as I tucked myself back in and got my pants back on. I strode to my washroom and returned with a towel to hand to Annette who was now standing, arms at her side quaking with anger and disgust. She was quite a sight, with my come still coating her face, while simultaneously looking like she wanted to kill me. The other women were sitting there in stunned silence, probably happy it wasn't them, but also debating what was to come and if it was worth it.

I handed her the towel, and she yanked it from my hand, wiping her face, then throwing it on the ground at my feet. "Nilla was right, you fuckhead, fuck you, fuck this job, rot in hell!," she screamed at me and stormed out. Annette was my number two choice, so oh well.

"Anyone else want to leave," I asked.

Suzanna, sighed, "No...I'm in. It's a few more hours."

Janelle seconded the thought, "Can't be worse than that, and we know what to expect now. I want this job. Do your worst."

"Nancy?" I asked.

She looked at me, then at Annette's empty seat and there was a long silence. "....I had better be the first choice."

"So," I said, "That happened. Moving forward, I do stress that what got you this far, believe it or not, are your skills as leaders in business and your management abilities, as well as your intelligence."

"It doesn't feel that way, Brendan." Janelle said, "But go on."

"Fair enough, and maybe this is particularly surprising..."

"...because you've won the most ethical business owner from Tech Entrapaneur for two years in a row?" Susanna interrupted.

"Exactly, and that's boring...so, so, so very boring. So for once in my life, I'm having some fun and breaking the rules, and you all are along for the ride if you choose to be, with one of you obtaining an excellent position in one of the top companies in the world. So, for what it's worth, I still believe myself to be very honest, once appointed COO, anything that has happened today will be history, and nothing but professional excellence will be expected of you."

"Good," I concluded when there were no further objections. I'd like to move on. It's almost 10 and I'd like to get us set up for the rest of the morning and early afternoon."

"Are you just going to come in all of our faces for the rest of this "interview"," Nancy asked.

Janelle snickered a bit, and I had a bit of a laugh myself. "No, no, that was a one time thing."

"So, Suzanne, if you could follow me to my little table over here on this side of my office."

Suzanne rose from her seat and sat in a chair at the table.

"I would imagine you have some work you could be doing now. You're probably busy and taking time off for this interview and all..."

"Yes, actually," she responded.

"Great!" I replied, "Feel free to use your laptop and get whatever you need done."

She looked at me skeptically, but said, "Well...thank you..."

"But, you have to adhere to two rules while you're in here. Firstly, you are to remain fully clothed at all times."

"I can handle that," she said, with relief.

"And two,," I continued, putting a blue egg timer down on the table in front of her, every fifteen minutes you must drink an eight ounce glass of iced tea. The timer will ding every fifteen minutes, and to remain within these office walls, you have to have a glass of iced tea."

I went to a mini fridge built into the wall of the office near where Susanna sat and retrieved a tumbler filled with exactly eight ounces of iced tea that I had carefully measured the night before. She looked at it doubtfully, but I reassured her. "Oh, it's organic loose leaf sencha. Nothing more, nothing less. Unsweetened."

"....oooookaaaay." she said, drinking it. When she had finished thirty seconds later, she looked at me, and said, "I feel like I'm getting off easy on this one, but good, I'm going to get to work here if that's ok."

I wondered how she'd feel in an hour or an hour and a half, but smiled, nodded and walked away as she leaned over her laptop, lost in projections and financials.

Back at my desk, on the other side, remained Nancy and Janelle, fidgeting slightly, wondering what was in store for them. They had seemed perfectly calm and poised when Annette had been the focus of my attention, but now it was obvious that my attention was going to be focused on them, and reality was beginning to set in. I wondered if they'd stick around.

"Now we get down to business," I said. "Nancy, please stand up.

She did, and I stared at her or a moment. She did have an amazing body. Well, I don't have to keep these thoughts to myself, do I?

"Nancy, you have an amazing body. I love how your tits look in that blouse. Please slowly unbutton it and take it off."

She sighed, and blinked while Janelle looked away, perhaps slightly embarrassed for her. Finally, she said, "ok," while looking down. Kind of amazing how a simple command reduced such a powerful woman to someone so meek.

With some hesitation, she undid the second to top button (the button at her neck was undone already.) and then after a few seconds undid another button, revealing a bit of a white, plan cotton bra. Not the most sexy thing in the world, but fine for the situation. And then she undid another button, and another until her navel and perfectly flat stomach was exposed. She untucked her blouse, undid the final button and looking up at the ceiling slid it off her shoulders and placed it on the back of the chair she had been sitting on. I noticed Susanna look up briefly from her table, but then she quickly got back to her work, probably glad that she wasn't standing in front of me.

"Oh, that's nice. Very, very nice," Nancy. "I am super hard again just looking at you like this."

"This is kind of embarrassing, Brendan," she said.

"I'm sure it is, but you look good,. Soooo, at the moment I don't care."

"Janelle, please gently squeeze Nancy's right breast 3 times." Janelle looked up suddenly, as she had been looking of to the side. "Oh...ok," she said, getting up reluctantly. "Sorry, Nancy," she breathed.

And with that, she reached out and gently placed her hand over Nancy's tit, and through her bra, gently massaged it once, twice, three times, as Nancy just stood there breathing heavily.

DING!

Ah, excuse me. I said, bouncing over to Susanna with a noticeable bulge in my pants. I retrieved another glass of iced tea from the fridge and placed it in front of her.

Brendan..." she began, "this is too far, maybe?"

I raised an eye brow at her. "You can leave."

She sighed, said, "No," and drank her iced tea.

"Good, good." I said, getting back to my desk. Nancy had her arms crossed across her chest, and Janelle had sat back down, also with her arms crossed, both of them looking very defensive and sullen, but making no move to leave.

"Remove your bra, and place it on my desk, please."

I assumed Nancy knew where this was going and didn't hesitate very much this time, but reached behind her back, and as only women can do expertly unhooked the clasps. In what I felt like was a question that played out every time a woman was asked to exposed herself, she asked, "Do I have to?"

"Of course you do, Nancy." I purred. "And don't even think of crossing your arms when its off."

And with that, she crossed her arms and slowly pulled the straps from her shoulders and placed her bra on my desk, exposing her amazing tits. They hung ever so slightly, and were perfect with amazing, big pink nipples that were hard from the air conditioning.

"Oh fuck, you look good topless. Fuck, fuck, fuck." I just sat there staring while she avoided eye contact for another 30 seconds.

"Janelle, please stand behind Nancy and cup her breasts with your hands, rubbing her nipples, until the egg timer goes off."

They both sighed angrily in unison, but Janelle rose and got behind Nancy. Janelle was taller than Nancy, and Nancy's head rested just slightly above Janelle's chin on the crook of her shoulder. I loved how Janelle's amazing, brown skin looked at as she began to fondle Nancy's creamy white tits. Janelle looked past me, and began to rub Nancy's nipples with her thumb. Nancy just stood there with her eyes closed, as she had her fully erect nipples gently massaged by Janelle. Nancy let out a little moan, in spite of herself. Janelle seemed to know what she was doing even if she didn't want to be doing it. Susanna remained glued to her laptop at this point, trying to pretend this wasn't happening.

DING!

Ah, saved by the bell. "Janelle sit down."

And there was Susanna again, looking up from her laptop as I handed her another glass of iced tea, fresh from the fridge. She drank it without saying anything, but by now I noticed that Janelle and Nancy were looking at her with a bit of contempt, since she seemed to be experiencing minimal humiliation.

Back to Janelle and Nancy. They were both still standing, and I instructed Janelle to sit down, before focusing my attention on Nancy.

"Nancy, what's next, do you think?"

"I guess you want my skirt to come off?"

"Good girl," I responded.

"Ok," She seemed to be adjusting a bit now, and with minimal hesitation, she reached around behind her and unzipped it. Then after a moment, she slid it down her legs and just stood in front of me, topless and in her panties. Plain white panties, but she was so hot it didn't matter. They were a bit high cut as well.

"Janelle, please put your hand down Nancy's panties and tell me if she's fully shaved or not. Thanks."

"....you've got to be kidding me," she muttered, but walked over to Nancy and gingerly put her hands down the front of her panties while I noticed a tear trickle down Nancy's left cheek.

"....trimmed, but not bare," Janelle reported. "Happy?"

"Yes, very nice. Are you both sure you want to remain by the way? Nancy, you seem upset."

She sniffled, but nodded. "We want this job, whoever you decide on...this is humiliating, but don't think this will happen once one of us is hired. We know we're good enough for this!"

Janelle just stared and nodded. "Fair enough. Janelle, do me a favor, and rub Nancy between her legs?"

"So, so hot," I commented, rubbing myself a bit. Janelle was tenderly rubbing Nancy's pussy through her panties. There was no real passion, but she was being gentle, and I could tell that it felt good because Nancy was breathing a bit heavier. Meanwhile I noticed that Susanna, perhaps unconsciously, while trying to concentrate on her work was fidgeting a bit in her seat. Perfect.

DING!

I went over and gave her another glass of iced tea.

"Brendan..." she started.

"Drink..." I commanded, which she did.

"Brendan, I have..."

"Shhh...I cut her off again. Back to work. And I walked away before she could say anything else. "No more until I come back again for another drink, Susanna."

I briskly walked back across my office, opened up the drawer and took out one of those neat little vibrators with a clit stimulator, waved it in Nancy's face, then handed it to Janelle.

"Janelle, pull down Nancy's panties, then use that on her, please."

"Use it...?" Janelle questioned.

"Yes, Janelle, you know what I mean. Don't play dumb!"

"Alright...this...wow." And Janelle walked over to Nancy who was standing dumbstruck at what was about to happen, then pulled her panties down until they puddled around her ankles. Janelle was correct, and Nancy had a slight bush, brown and fluffy haloing her pink pussy. Janelle switched on the vibrator and gently began to pleasure Nancy with it. The low buzz permeated the office as Janelle worked it over Nancy's pussy and clit.

"Are you wet, Nancy?" I asked.

"....huh...huh, oh god, yes..." she responded as I imagined that pleasure began to course through her. Janelle kept working it, probably eager to get Nancy to come so that she could stop.

"Rub your nipples, Nancy."

She complied and began rubbing her nipples and moaning. "ooooooh god....oh god, this feels good," she said, despite herself. She slipped to her knees, and Janelle was a bit slow, but soon kneeled next to her, keeping the vibrator going between her legs until Nancy shuddered, let out a very loud moan, and came,. I noticed that some of her pussy juice dripped on the carpet, and I nearly came myself, but held off. I had already come once and wanted to save it up for the next time.

Nancy was still on her knees, while Janelle had dropped the vibrator and was sitting down, head in her hands. "I can't believe I just did that" she said to herself.

DING!

Oh dear, look at Susanna. She was really fidgeting in her chair now! I handed her another glass of iced tea, and sat next to her in another chair. She drank it, and I let her finish what she tried to ask me fifteen minutes ago. "Brendan, I need to use the ladies room."

"Ah, yes! Of course, of course, Susanna. You can use my bathroom. It's that door over there." I pointed to it on the other side of the room, past Nancy's naked form now seated back in the chair, and Janelle also seated.

12