The Job Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rutger5
rutger5
472 Followers

"Who gave you permission to stop licking me? A man should know his proper place in this world if he's going to succeed."

My tongue resumed licking her but Sammie now took no chances. She began grinding her pussy lips on my nose as I licked her while her hand held my head motionless and prevented me from pulling it away. During my orgasm Isabella had ceased her movements but once I started licking Sammie she started to ride me again. My cock had no chance to soften but stayed hard throughout this period due to her tight vaginal muscles squeezing its entire length. The next thing I knew Isabella had grabbed my hand and brought it to her sex.

"Play with my clit Will while I ride your cock. That's right, use your fingers like that," she demanded as I stroked her button.

My thumb and forefinger played with her and I wrapped my other arm around Sammie's thigh to pull her even closer. With my nose buried in the folds of her vagina, her scent intoxicated me and I knew that it would remain with me for some time for her juices had seeped into my nostrils, which I found to be a good thing.

"That's it, right there! Yes, don't stop bitch!" Sammie cried out and I could feel the muscles in her legs trembling.

Moments later even more of her juices flowed onto my face and her slim body stiffened as she climaxed. Whether that had any influence on Isabella I can't be sure but within a minute she'd dug her fingers into the flesh of my hand that was stroking her and stopped moving her hips. Since I hadn't been given permission to stop I continued licking and stroking them until Isabella literally pulled my hand away from her clit.

"No more for now Will. I need to catch my breath a bit," she told me as I felt her raise her body up which caused my hard cock to slip from her hot pussy.

"Hmm Is, do you mind if I have a go or is he just for you?" Sammie asked her boss.

"Feel free to try him out if you like. He has a nice cock, very hard and thick," Isabella replied as she collapsed onto the banquette a little beyond where I was lying.

Sammie wasted no time in straightening up and then moving into place. Before she sank down I noticed the skin on my thighs and pelvis was wet from the plentiful juices that had escaped as Isabella rode me but I didn't have much time to observe. Sammie faced the direction of my feet as her knees bent and her hand guided me to her hungry hole. She felt even tighter than Isabella had been as she engulfed me and in no time I was buried in her womanly depths.

"Grab my hips Will," she directed and once I had she began to slide her willowy body my full length with each movement.

Even with my hands supporting her somewhat she seemed to be having difficulty continuing and within a couple of minutes she'd stopped and stood up.

"My legs aren't cooperating right now after that orgasm so we need to try something different. Follow me."

After saying that she walked on unsteady feet to the opposite side of the room where the bar was located. Sammie hoisted herself onto one of the stools then raised her legs and held them in midair by her knees. I'd followed right behind her so once she was in position I stepped between her legs. It was plain what she wanted so I gave it to her. Taking my cock in hand I brought it to her entrance and slid it in.

Half my shaft slipped inside at which time I pulled back before driving its full length in. Sammie moaned with pleasure as I started to fuck her good and hard. As I did Isabella approached then took a seat next to us. She spread her legs and placed her heels on the ring part of the stool frame while leaning against the backrest. I noticed her smiling my way and a second later she grabbed my left hand and brought it toward her sweet pussy.

I managed to slip two fingers in her channel while my thumb brushed her clit and she moaned loudly in response. Isabella kept a tight grip on my wrist giving my hand little leeway and I had no doubt she'd resist if I attempted to pull it back, not that I had any intention of doing so. Even though there was a part of me that resented having to 'perform' to get the job, at that moment lust was ruling me and one didn't often get the chance to be screwing two sexy women like this at the same time.

It was heaven for me as I thrust my cock in and out of Sammie's sopping pussy and judging by the sounds she was making it felt good to her as well. Though my focus was centered on my driving cock I made sure to continue to frig Isabella. After all it was ultimately her decision if I got the job. That being said it was Sammie who next captured my attention.

"Oh fuck! Take it out now Will!" she demanded and no sooner had I complied then a copious amount of her fluid squirted from her lips to drench me as well as the seat of the stool.

Once it stopped I again jammed my cock deep and resumed thrusting but I had also been inspired. I curled the two fingers that were inside Isabella while continuing to work them in her. When I located her g-spot her reaction let me know, so I made sure to focus my attention there. Both of them were moaning like crazy, which as well as being music to my ears also turned me on even more than I had been.

It was Sammie's tight, clenching vaginal muscles however that catapulted me past my breaking point. With one final deep thrust I felt every muscle in my body tense and right after that my balls released another load of cum. I cried out loudly as I filled her with my sperm and for a minute I was unable to move. Though it felt great to me, Isabella wasn't happy with what had just happened and showed no hesitation in voicing her displeasure.

"Sammie, I said you could try him out, I never told you to milk him. And Will, what the fuck do you think you're doing? I'm not finished with you yet and I expect to be fucked some more. You better be up for it if you want the job."

My ensuing groan reflected both how great my body felt from the high of orgasm in contrast to the low caused by Isabella's pique directed my way. At least I had the presence of mind to resume the movement of my fingers in her pussy as well as rolling my thumb over her clit. Despite her anger Isabella was soon thrusting her hips to meet me and her breath was coming out in short gasps.

She began forcing me to go deeper and faster until with a shriek she yanked me back by my wrist until my fingers exited her completely. This was followed by her squirting her juices as she climaxed. In spite of this orgasm Isabella wasn't mollified in the least. She gave me a look of disdain as she managed to sit somewhat more upright.

"That's well and good to make me cum with your hand Will but I want cock and I don't know if you're still up to it."

She was right about that part. After my second straight orgasm my body craved rest and I could feel my cock deflating while it remained inside Sammie. If it had been solely up to me then I might've blown it but fortunately for me Sammie came to the rescue. She pushed me backward so that we came uncoupled and once that happened she slid from the barstool and crouched before me.

Her hand grabbed my still sensitive cock and a moment later she'd taken it inside her mouth. It was coated with both their juices as well as my own cum but that didn't seem to bother her, in fact she appeared to be enjoying the taste the way she slurped all over it. It felt great but in spite of that I was still having difficulty regaining my erection. Luckily Sammie wasn't one to give up easily and she pulled out all the stops.

Her hand fondled and played with my balls while she took me to the root, deep throating my semi erect cock. Due to her efforts I was able to fully harden and it felt beyond awesome being buried in her throat. But we understood it wasn't about either one of us but rather about Isabella getting what she wanted, so as soon as I was erect Sammie pulled back. As she did she made sure her lips caressed my length a last time as she released it until just my head remained in her mouth. Her tongue went crazy for a minute, licking all around my head until she pulled off me completely. Her hand went back to stroking me as she stood and then pulled me in the direction of Isabella.

"He's ready for you boss and I apologize for making him cum. Sometimes I forget how much girl power my pussy has."

Isabella rolled her eyes at Sammie's comment but appeared more interested in bringing our private parts together again. She spread her legs as wide as possible while keeping her feet planted on the frame ring. Sammie had lined my cock up with Isabella's pussy so all I needed to do was push my hips forward. I did so, but feeling a bit rebellious I only sank half my length in her before pulling out leaving her empty.

Before she had a chance to complain I slid back in but again I only went halfway. Her eyes found mine as I started to build up a rhythm while making sure to not go too deep. Since what I was doing was stimulating the most sensitive parts of my cock I was happy and I knew I was also giving her pleasure but she wanted more. Her hands grabbed my hips and she pulled me but I resisted giving her my full length. Finally she had enough of my game and let me know it.

"Come on Will! I want you to fill me with your cock. Stop messing around. Please!"

That was it, the magic word. No sooner had she uttered it then I drove every inch inside her making her moan. At the moment I might be man whoring myself to get a job but I had feelings too. It never hurts to be polite and I believe Isabella had learned that lesson the hard way. With her hands hanging on for dear life I thrust as fast as I was able to, sinking balls deep each time.

Since I'd just cum a few minutes earlier I knew that I didn't have to worry about that so I went all out. I placed my hands on top of the bar behind Isabella for support and humped her like a horny jackrabbit. In no time she was cooing or rather moaning loudly to show her change of mood. All it took was my hard cock filling and stretching out her womanly folds.

With me leaning against the bar it allowed Isabella to wrap her arms around my body and I felt her fingernails digging into my back. An idea came to me that I hoped we both might like so I decided to go for it. My lips brushed her neck and I felt her tremble when they did but I continued up until my mouth was by her ear.

"Wrap your legs around my waist," I hoarsely told her.

She wasted little time and a minute later they were hooked behind me. Forcing my shaft as deep as I could I reached down and grabbed the bottoms of her upper thighs. As soon as I had a good hold I lifted her while also straightening my back. I heard her gasp in my ear as her body was raised from the stool and it seemed as if my cock worked even deeper inside her if that was possible. One of her arms then wrapped around my neck which allowed Isabella's lips to find mine for the first time.

While I bounced her curvaceous body up and down she kissed me passionately. Her lips tasted better than wine and I soon became drunk from them but that didn't slow me any. My hips pumped beneath her as I drove my cock as fast as I could manage. After a minute of this Isabella broke our kiss and rested her head on my muscular shoulder. My arms pulled her up to then let gravity take her back down and not once did I stop thrusting. During this there were a couple of times she cried out until finally after some extra vigorous pumping she let out a loud moan and I felt her body go limp in my arms.

If I hadn't been supporting her legs I believe she would have slid from me as they were no longer wrapped around my waist. I managed to step forward and ease her onto the barstool again where she sprawled, her legs dangling. When I placed her there my still erect cock slid from her now well used pussy. Her fingers then ran through my hair prompting me to look into her eyes.

"You did good Will. Just give me one more kiss."

That was a request I was glad to comply with. My lips met hers again and this one was softer than earlier and sweeter too, I dare say. Right as she broke the kiss I felt Isabella's hand grab my erection and stroke it slowly and gently.

"You have the job Will and you start tomorrow. Your normal hours will be from four in the afternoon until closing but tomorrow you need to report at two thirty."

"Two thirty?" I replied.

"Yes, first thing you have to do is find a uniform that fits properly. Sammie can help you with that."

The blond gave me a wink and smile when Isabella said this, but she wasn't finished speaking yet.

"After you're fitted I want you to report to my office so you can undergo further training. And make sure not to do anything with this until then," she told me squeezing my cock. "I plan on training you as many times as it takes so save your strength."

"Yes Ms. Duro," I answered with an ear to ear grin.

THE END

As always comments and votes are much appreciated.

rutger5
rutger5
472 Followers
12