The Job - Webs of Deceit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting down on his chair with this beautiful woman standing naked in front of him, Anthony Scala felt his erection throbbing in anticipation. He reached out to grab her hips and pull her against his face. He nuzzled his nose into her furry cunt as he smelled her lusty aroma. When his tongue slipped into her pussy and touched her clitoris, it was as if a bolt of electricity coursed through Susan. "OOOOHHHHHGGGOODDDD!" Was all she could say as her unwanted and unexpected passion burned from within.

"My turn", Tony said after a few minutes of tasting her pussy as he pushed her down to her knees in front of his steel-hard cock. 'God it's huge' thought Sue as she held it in her hands before carefully touching it with her tongue. "Ohhhh Baby" groaned Tony as her lips slowly wrapped around its head. She usually didn't get this turned on when performing oral sex on her husband, but she felt her juices flowing as she tentatively sucked this silky-smooth, rock-hard cock deeper into her mouth.

'Who would have thought that prim, proper Susan Dodge was such a wicked, wanton slut?' She thought to herself. Her tongue and lips got bolder and bolder as she sucked this strange man's cock. 'I must do this', Sue thought, but she couldn't deny the sexual feelings that were building up inside her. 'Fallatio can't be as bad as adultery' she reasoned as she looked at Tony's cock. 'It's bigger than Tim's and feels like a hot iron bar covered in silk'. She realized that she had never studied one this close and would never admit how much she was enjoying the sensation of taking it in her mouth. The massive veins were throbbing and she could taste the pre-cum at its head. Lust was replacing her feelings of fear and shame.

This went on for several minutes, until Tony thought he couldn't bear the pressure to cum any longer. The viagra he took earlier helped his control, he thought with a grin. Damn he was enjoying this! He stood up from his chair and pulled his cock from her mouth with a 'shurlup' sound. Susan looked up at Tony, her big eyes showing wonder and disappointment at having it taken away. Scala wanted to cum deep inside her cunt this first time, not her mouth.

Tony pulled Susan up, flesh to flesh, along the length of his body until her feet were off the ground and her face even with his. Holding her full length against him, he walked to the couch. Susan had to wrap her legs around his hips to keep from tipping over. Her eyes flashed open as she felt the shaft of his hard cock against her pussy: "Hey! What are you doing?"

Tony continued to waddle to the couch, Sue naked and pressed against him with her arms and legs wrapped around him to keep from falling. His cock was straight out and she was riding it like a horse, her pussy lips rubbing along its shaft! "Getting ready to fuck you", he answered.

"NO, NO! Please no Tony. I don't want to." Sue cried, but her body betrayed her. She was wet with lubricating pussy-juice, her nipples were swollen with lust and her skin was hot and covered in perspiration. She was ready to fuck all right!

But she tried hard to fight her passion: "Oh No, NO, NO! Let me finish you with my mouth", she begged. But her pleas were ignored as Tony laid her on her back and positioned himself between her legs, his cockhead rubbing against her wet pussy lips!

"Oh No, Oh No, Oh No", gasped Sue as she tried to rotate her hips to keep his cock out of her womanhood! But her fight was turning into surrender in spite of her protests. Tony's passionate kisses and caresses, combined with the sexual tension she had all week was causing her libido to catch fire. It was as if her body craved cock and it didn't matter whose it was.

"This is Tim's fault", she justified her submission to another man to herself. 'He should have made love to me more often.'

Her hips involuntarily changed motion from side-to-side to up-and-down. Susan's hungry pussy was now moving up and down against Tony's invading cock! Still, she mouthed her protests: "Oh No, Oh No, Oh No, Oh, Oh, Oh!" Then, as Tony's cockhead began pushing into her opening cunt lips, Sue's screams changed to: "Ohhhhhh yessssss, OHHH Yessss, OHHH YEESSSSSSSS!"

Susan's arms wrapped around Tony's neck as she pulled his face to hers for open-mouth, tongue entwining passionate kisses. Her legs wrapped around his hips as she pulled him deeper and deeper into her. Her hot, wet, traitorous pussy squeezed and pulled his cock against her clitoris and deep into her love canal... "ooohhHHmmyyGODDDDDD! YES! YES! YES!" Sue screamed as she completely gave in to her lust.

Soon, the only sounds in the room were their grunts and the increasingly loud sound of wet flesh against wet flesh as they fucked and fucked! Then fucked some more.

The incredible sensations coursing through both of their bodies were driving them on and on. There was no thought of stopping now. 'Keerist!' Scala thought, 'she is better than I hoped she would be'. He could feel the tightening and release of her muscles through her soft skin as she humped beneath him, her heaving breasts pressed against his chest, her nipples poking into him. And the way her pussy was clasping and pumping his cock as it slid deeper and deeper into her was driving him wild.

Fucking this sensual woman was all that mattered now. Anything he ever was or would be didn't matter. All that mattered was the blessed release he would have as he shot his sperm deep into her forbidden cunt! He looked down at her face; her eyes were half closed as she looked up at him. Susan was moaning and groaning in unbridled lust. Tony knew she was feeling the same sensations.

Sue felt a massive orgasm begin as she humped her pelvis against Tony. It started at her core and radiated out through her body. Her arms and legs wrapped tighter around him as her toes clenched in passionate lust. She pulled him against her naked, sweating body as she felt release coming! He felt it too and his strokes got faster and deeper, faster, deeper. Then he stopped stroking and held his cock full-length inside her. Susan felt it throb and pulsate, expand and contract as he began pumping his hot cum into her womb!

"NOW!" Tony screamed at the top of his lungs. Susan thought it was his command for her to cum. And she did! Her explosive climax rolled over her like a train! Her orgasm went on and on and she almost did not even notice as the door flew open and two men rushed in with cameras flashing!

It took her awhile to realize that the flashing lights were not in her mind from her incredible climax, but were from flashbulbs! "OHHMYYYGODDDD!" She screamed, "What's happening?" Susan tried to push Tony off of her, but she couldn't budge him. His now semi-flaccid cock was still in her pumping out sperm into her cunt.

As her own orgasm washed over her, she realized that it was Ted and Les standing over her, snapping pictures. It took her a few more minutes to summon the strength to push Tony off of her and she scrambled up, trying to cover her nudity. "What are you doing?" Susan cried, even as she realized that the "NOW" Tony shouted was meant as a signal to these men. It slowly dawned on her what those pictures would show... Mrs Susan Dodge in a state of orgasmic climax as she lay spread-eagle under her boss!

She would have to do anything to keep them from her husband.

==============================
Coming up - Gangbang

If Literotica reader feedback is positive, a follow-on chapter, and many more, will describe the sexual awaking, adventures and rebirth of this demure housewife.
================================

12