The Jogger

Story Info
Two men ravish a young woman jogging.
1.7k words
3.92
50.5k
27
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misty Kelly stared out the bedroom window, pleased to see slivers of sunlight shining through the trees. Five consecutive days of rain had interrupted her running routine, so today she planned to go all out. Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, she ambled out the back door to judge the weather.

"Just great," she mumbled. The sun burning off the moisture created a one hundred percent humidity day and, with the temperature already pushing ninety, running would be a bitch. Misty chose the smallest, least bulky outfit she could find -- a pair of blue boy shorts and a white running bra. The running bra would no doubt turn transparent when she started to sweat, and with her dark Asian nipples it would probably look like she was topless. It didn't matter, though. She was going to take the old ranch trail and be away from ogling eyes. She didn't care for running on the old the ranch trail -- it was basically two sets of ruts formed by years of trucks rolling through them, but at least she could run on the strip of grass between them. Her other trail, the one she liked, was probably a slog of mud.

After a few minutes of stretching, she headed out her front door at full speed. The sun rose higher, it seemed, with every stride she took, as did the temperature. Misty hated this part of the run, especially in the heat. One mile of pavement before she reached the trail was bad enough, but the exhaust fumes from the occasional passing car and the leers she received were worse. Still, she had to run to keep in shape.

She was close to the trail when a truck passed by, slowing to a stop about a hundred yards in front of her. When she ran by it a scruffy young man wearing a cowboy hat stuck his head out and hooted, "Hey, baby! Lookin' good!"

Misty averted his eyes and kept running. When she turned off the paved road and onto the trail she heard the truck behind her. She turned and tried to stare the driver down, but he revved the engine and inched the truck forward. A cretin in the passenger seat gave her an unkind smile and ran the back of his hand across his mouth.

Misty spun around, dug in her heels, and started to sprint. She could hear the truck bounding in the ruts, splashing up mud. All she had to do, she knew, was make it to the creek, run across it, and scramble up the opposite bank. No way would the assholes behind her be able to catch her then.

The driver of the truck honked whenever he got close, making her jump. The two men yelled and laughed, making her heart pound as she began to panic. Fun was fun, but this situation was turning serious. She bolted for the creek but when she reached it she was forced to stop.

The creek had swollen because of the rain. It was at least five feet high and churning up mud and debris. Misty knew that if she tried to cross it she would be swept away. She was stuck. Escape seemed impossible.

The truck edged closer. She looked around for a weapon-anything. She grabbed a tree branch floating by and stood her ground. The cretins laughed and stepped out of the truck.

"Easy, baby," the driver said. "No need to fight. We're just gonna have a little fun."

"Fuck you," Misty snarled.

The passenger laughed. "Fuck you? Is that an invitation? I mean, you're showin' off your titties. You must have wanted me to see them, right? Why else dress like that? Well, I like your titties. I bet they're fun to suck on."

Misty shook with fear. "Don't. Please don't. Just -- just let me by."

"No can do, honey," the driver growled. "We're gonna take you for a ride and I don't mean in the truck."

She judged the situation. If she waited for them to get closer, she could make a run past them. She crouched, branch in hand, until they were six feet away, and then she took off.

An arm grabbed her around the waist. A hand covered her mouth. She tried to scream, but her screams were muffled. Her legs flailed as she kicked wildly at the other man as he approached her, running his tongue across his lips and laughing at her.

"Pinch her fucking nose," he said. "Cut off the air to this little wildcat until we can control her."

Suddenly Misty couldn't breathe. She felt herself going limp and her legs giving way. She felt hands at her hips and her shorts being pulled off. Rough, calloused fingers lifted her bra up to her neck and pinched her nipples. The man mauling her snarled, "Nice titties for god-damn sure."

Misty felt herself being pulled to the ground. She was on the verge of blacking out when the man covering her mouth let go, lifted her legs over his shoulders and jammed his prick into her. "Put her panties in her fuckin' mouth," he said. "As much as I wanna hear her shout I don't want anyone else to."

She gulped in as much air as she could and stared up at the man on top of her. His eyes were closed and his lips taut. A little stream of saliva ran down his chin and onto her chest. His attack was hard, deep, rough and relentless. He slammed into her over and over, lifting her hips and forcing his cock in as far as he could. Lowering his head he took her nipples into his mouth and applied pressure, biting down harder whenever Misty tried to fight him off. "Shut up, bitch," he growled. "I swear to Christ I'll bite 'em off if you don't shut up."

"Turn over," the other man said. "Pull her on top of you. Let me get at that tight little ass of hers."

Misty tried to scream, "God. No." Her panties, though, were choking her and the only sound she could make were grunts, grunts matching the animalistic sounds of the man fucking her.

She felt herself rolling with the man inside her until she was on top of him. He hooked his ankles around her legs and his arms around her back, pinning her body hard against his.

"Don't worry, honey," the other man said. "I'll lube you up a bit. I 'spect this mud is a bit slippery."

The cold mud actually helped offset the burning created by the cock pounding her vagina, but the relief didn't last long. Misty tried to beg the man to stop when she felt her butt cheeks being spread and pressure building on her tight opening. The coolness of the mud no longer helped as pain as hot as fire ripped through her body when the man shoved his thick prick deep inside her in one violent thrust. "Welcome to the jungle, baby," he laughed. "We're gonna make you scream."

Every time Misty tried to cry out, her shorts slipped further into her throat, choking her. But the searing pain was enormous and she had no choice but to scream -- and to choke. Misty was certain she was going to die.

The two men moved in random rhythm, thrusting in and out with abandon, stretching her open, almost tearing her in two. The pain she felt intensified but, for some reason, she felt an orgasm coming on. Suddenly she felt hot liquid pouring into her bowels and then more pouring into her womb and, at the same time, orgasmic waves rushing through her entire body.

Mercifully, when the men came, the assault ended and the pain subsided. Her orgasm, though, continued even after the man who had been fucking her ass rolled onto his back. The man underneath her removed the panties from her mouth and pushed her aside. Moaning, she kneeled on the wet ground and gulped in air.

"Christ, Misty," the man who been in her butt said. "These fantasies of yours get crazier and crazier."

Misty sighed. "Where's Mike? I told you I wanted three of you."

"One of his kids was sick and his wife had to go out," the man said. "Next time if you want three of us...well... Come on, let me help you up."

She took his hand and pulled herself up. "Did you like that?"

"You know I don't like doing this, honey. Are you okay?"

"I'm okay. I'm gonna be sore for a while, but it's a good pain. I know you don't like it but...but I do. It...it pleases me. You two were great, so realistic. For a moment I thought that you had forgotten this was a game. I mean, I actually thought I was going to die. It was so exciting. I...I love you, Doug. Thank you for putting up with me."

"I love you, too," Doug said. He stared at his wife, taken with her beauty. Misty was perfect in every way. In the five years they had been married her body hadn't changed a bit. Firm, hard even, small breasts topped by large nipples, nipples that seemed to be always in a state of excitement, nipples that were incredibly sensitive. But it was her eyes that fascinated them. He had never seen gray eyes before, not like these. They were hypnotic, drawing him in, making him helpless whenever she asked for anything. But Misty never asked for anything except to live her fantasies once every three full moons. What could he do? He had no choice. Those eyes gave him no choice.

Misty stood in front of the two men naked and stretched. "Thanks, Ned," she said. "I hope you enjoyed that."

Ned's face turned red and he shuffled his feet. "Yeah, Misty. You know I did. But...but...like Doug said, you're my friend and..."

"A good friend," Misty whispered. "Pick up my stuff, okay? I'll wait in the truck. And next time, don't disappoint me. I want three cocks next time. Let's go back and shower off. Then I'll give each of you a blow job."

Doug and Ned eyes locked on Misty as, hips swaying, she made her way to the truck.

"She said I'm a good friend," Ned said. "Somehow I don't feel like a friend. I'm afraid this'll get out of hand someday and...someone might get hurt."

Doug, his eyes still focused on his beautiful wife, said, "Yeah. I know. Are you saying you no longer want to participate in the games?"

Ned looked away from Doug and mumbled, "No."

"I didn't think so," Dog said. "Come on. You heard what she said about blow jobs."