The Joggers

Story Info
A chance meeting on a jogging trial leads to infidelity.
6.6k words
4.52
258.8k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,010 Followers

Chapter 1

Tom Callahan opened his eyes to the relentless glare of the rising Sun streaming in his bedroom window. He groaned. He had been through too many times zones and too many cocktails on this last road trip. He rolled to his side and threw his arm over his sleeping wife's waist. She muttered in her sleep and scooted her bare ass back against his morning wood. Tom gently cupped his wife's small breasts, squeezing their spongy softness. Again, she mumbled in her sleep. Slowly, he sawed his morning erection in his wife's full womanly ass.

"Tom," she mumbled sleepily, "we don't have time this morning."

"Come on sweetie! I've been gone all week. And I missed you."

"Mmm! I missed you too, baby! But today is a busy day for me!"

Tom leaned over and nibbled on his wife's sensitive earlobes. Despite her protestations, he knew this was one of her many erogenous zones. "There's always time for a quickie!" He arched his back, pushing the helmet of his tool between the swelling folds of her labia.

"Stop, baby! I...! Oh fuck!" Janine moaned as Tom's cock slowly filled her. She loved it when he took her. Though an independent woman, she relished submitting to her husband.

Over the years, some of their best sex was when he pushed her limits. As he began to pump slowly in and out of her creaming hole, she recalled the times he had other men and women fuck her while he watched and directed the action.

"You don't really want me to stop, do you?"

"You bastard," she hissed as she pumped back, burying his tool deep in her hole, "you know I never get enough of you!"

The wet squelching of her pussy increased as Tom maintains a languorous thrusting. They both loved these moments. They had their time pressures. However, what kept their marriage fresh was they never stinted their lovemaking.

"God! I love how you feel!"

"Mmm! Just like that, Tom! Just like that! I love it when we go slow."

"Is that so," he murmured, breathing his warm breath into her ear while caressing her breasts. "I thought you enjoyed an Energizer Bunny, like that Jamaican guy at the Hedonism resort last year."

"You're terrible!" Susan's back undulated as she drove herself back on her husband's large cock. The Black guy was a nice change of pace. However, she only did him because Tom wanted her to do him. "You like watching me get fucked," she moaned?

"I love everything we do together. But most of all I love you and what we're doing right now!"

"Oh baby! You feel so good in me! Harder! Harder!"

The slap slapping of flesh on flesh louder as the lovers increased their pace.

"Lord, I love it when you flex your pussy like that!"

"Fuck you feel good in me, even after all this years! But we have to hurry! We have a busy day!"

"I love fucking you! Lets stay in bed all day!" Tom wrapped his arms around her belly, cupping both breasts. He began pulling her to him as he thrust into Janine. The spasming of her pussy told him she was close.

"Oh my god! Don't stop! I want to fuck you all day. But we can't! Not today!" Her thrustings became frenetic, her large hips slammed into his crotch, driving his dick deep into her creaming hole. White froth covered her behind and his cock. "Cum baby! Cum for me! I want to feel you shoot deep in me!"

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming...OH FUCK!"

"Yes! Yes! I feel you! I feel you!" Janine screamed as she came hard, her entire body quaking with the intensity of their mutual orgasm.

Their need sated for the moment, they came down slowly. Their thrustings easing. Finally they lay exhausted, Tom's softening cock still buried in Janine's love holes.

Janine Callahan groaned as she scooted forward and felt he husband's cock slide from her pussy. She sat up and swung her feet to the floor and took a long luxurious stretch. She smiled as she felt her husband's hands stroking her butt. Janine was not a fat girl but what her husband called "well-padded". She had curves in all the right places.

"How about a round two? We could lick each other clean."

"None of that, Mister! I have a million things to do. The new minister and his wife are coming by for lunch this afternoon. I still have cleaning and cooking to do."

Tom scooted over and sat on the bed next to his wife. He leaned down and took her nipple in his mouth. He suckled gently, using his teeth to lightly pull on her hard, plump nipple. His efforts earned him a sharp slap on his thigh. Then, playfully, Jenny leaned over. She took the head of his cock in her mouth and sucked hard, relishing the comingled taste of their juices. Then she kissed the head of his cock and stood up.

"I promise you that after the luncheon with the minister and his wife, we can have a little more fun."

Thomas sighed heavily. As Janine moved past him toward the bathroom, he slapped her ass. Janine stuck her tongue out as she rubbed her ass and walked toward the shower. "Mmmm! The hairbrush feels better!"

"You vixen! So what kind of woman is the new minister's wife?"

Tom was chairman of the Deacon board. He took part in the interviewing the candidates for the job. The Rev. Kaminski had won the job hands down. He was a dedicated pastor with 25 years of experience.

"She's a beautiful person. A little thin but busty. The ladies on the usher board and I had breakfast with her a few times this week. She's deeply involved in her husband's ministry. Oh, by the way, she has some ideas about audiovisual enhancement to her husband sermons. I volunteered you to help her."

Tom groaned. He had warned Janine about volunteering him. He was a churchgoer but not a deeply religious person. His life wound around his computer business. He and his team installed and upgraded computer systems for large and small companies around the country. He was on the road 10 to 15 nights a month. However, after 20 years of hard work, the business was established. He and Janine lived a comfortable life in a gated community.

He heard the shower come on and stood. He walked to the dresser drawer and drug out his gray jogging shorts and a T-shirt. He pulled them on and then retrieved his well-worn jogging shoes from the closet floor and slipped them on. He started jogging in college. He tried to do a couple miles two to three times a week. His efforts showed. At 45 he packed a trim lightly muscled 190 pounds on his 6 foot frame. He was proud of the fact that he was only 10 pounds over his college weight.

He walked into the shower and playfully pull back the curtain.

"Tom! I said no!"

He caught a quick glimpse of his wife's full figure. He liked to tease Janine that she was in fact just comfortably padded. That usually earned him a swat. At 43, Janine stood 5'3" tall and weighed 130 pounds. They had no children so her belly was trim and unmarked. Like his black hair, her auburn hair was streaked with gray. He got a chubby as he looked at her full ass. He recalled how much he loved watching other guys fuck her and watching her big ass tremble.

They were from the same hometown in Louisiana. They knew each other but never dated. They met as freshman in college and dated the entire four years. The last two years, they experimented with a swinging life style. They routinely brought other men and women into their bed.

They married right after college. Tom began the career climb that ultimately brought them here. Throughout their marriage, they occasionally had sex with the right person or couple. As they got older and Tom's business consumed more of his time, those sexual encounters dwindled. However, they occasionally went to out of town adult clubs or vacations like last year in Jamaica.

Their one on one sex life was still active and passionate. Maybe the frequency fell off but not the ardor. Janine was still a tiger in bed.

"Okay! Okay! I'm going for run."

"Make it a short run. It's already nearly 8 and they will be here at noon. And when are you going to get some decent clothes and running shoes? You look like a homeless man in those."

He smiled and shook his head as he moved up the hall and down the steps. He stopped briefly in the custom kitchen to drink a large cold bottle of water. He opened the sliding patio door and stepped out into the pergola shaded patio. Just beyond the patio was their Olympic size pool. Next to it, on a small platform, was the Redwood six person hot tub.

As he did his warm-up exercises. He glanced around at their three acre lot. He shook his head ruefully as he thought about the days when they had a smaller house and he did the yard work himself. He waved at the guard as he exited the complex and began a slow trot down the adjacent dirt jogging path.

The path cut a twisting route through the 10 acres of manicured forest adjacent to the gated community. Total distance was just over 2 miles. He began a slow trot.

Chapter 2

Sarah Kaminski awoke to her husband's hand shaking her shoulder. She opened her eyes to see him standing next to their bed in his clerical garb.

"Good morning, dear," she said sleepily.

"Good morning, Sarah! I have a busy morning before we have lunch with the Callahan's" He casually unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

Sarah swung her slim legs over the edge of the bed. She pulled her cotton gown over her head and knelt at the food of the bed in front of her husband. The Reverend Kaminski wanted her naked when she gave him his daily blowjob. She yawned as she took his semi rigid tool in her small soft hands and stroked it slowly.

Reverend Kaminski impatiently checked his watch. "I don't have a lot of time!"

"Yes dear!" Sarah leaned forward and took her husband's cock in her mouth. She expertly ran her tongue down the large vein under it while slowly letting his cock slide into her mouth.

She smiled around his cock when she heard his sharp intake of breath. Years of blowing her husband made her an expert at giving head. She began bobbing slowly applying light pressure and suction with her lips. She knew this would help him get harder and make him cum quickly. She had a million things she needed to do before the luncheon.

Blowing her husband was their almost daily ritual. Her husband needed it helped him relax and get through his busy day. She understood that the pressures of settling into a new parish consumed him. Nevertheless, even before then their sex life was spotty. At 49, Sarah was at her sexual peak, while her husband, never a vigorous lover, was in decline. More and more she had clandestine sessions with her finger or the well-hidden vibrator she bought in the last town.

She knew he was about to cum when he grasped her head in both his hands. He began frantically fucking her mouth. Sarah gripped his hips for balance. She could feel his tool just touch the entrance to her throat as he pumped into her mouth. She felt his cock swell as his breathing grew harsher. Then the familiar squirt of his seed into her mouth. Dutifully she leaned her head back and opened her mouth wide so she could see his load in her mouth. She swallowed when he nodded his head.

Reverend Kaminski zipped his pants and brushed the front smooth. "I'll be in the parsonage. Come get me when its time to leave for the luncheon."

"Okay sweetie! I think I'll go for a run."

The past week was a whirlwind of social activities. Being the wife of a minister was an unpaid sometimes thankless job. However, she had done nothing else in their 30 years of marriage. She married her husband right out of high school. He was 24-year-old graduate divinity school student. She was an 18 year old virgin. She had a few sweaty encounters with her best girlfriend back then but that was her total sexual experience.

There had been a series of short stays as an assistant pastor then pastor at various ministries around the country. This was the latest move.

She idly stroked her cleanly shaven Mons. Shaving was new to her, something John had lately required her to do. Dutifully, she did as she was told.

Sarah ran through today's schedule as she stroked her pussy. Her index finger slipped into her moist cleft. There was lunch at the Callahan's. She liked Janine Callahan. She was a delightful woman. She could see them becoming good friends. Although her husband had met Janine's husband Tom, she had not. Apparently, he was some big wig IT guy who traveled a lot. Janine had said that he could help her set up John's audio visuals for his sermons.

Sarah's eyes roamed around the narrow confines of the parsonage. There must be a cookie-cutter, she thought, that stamps these things out. They were the same across the country. It was a small one story bungalow with a cupola over the front. Inside it contained two minuscule bedrooms. The master bedroom was slightly larger. Their queen size bed nearly filled it. Both bedrooms were at the back of the house across from the kitchen. The entrance to the house was on the side and let on to a fairly spacious living /dining room area. The kitchen set just off this area. Just across the grassy area, was the 50-year-old brick church with a bell tower. A cracked asphalt parking lot fronted the church.

These morning blowjobs for her husband always left her horny. She shivered as her index finger slid into her moist vaginal lips. It had been two weeks since she and John had sex.

Like a person on a starvation diet, she thought about sex all of the time. However, it no longer clawed at her, causing her to think of nothing else. It was a dull manageable ache.

She would love to rub one out. She chuckled to herself as a piece of doggerel came to mind. "That way lies madness!" However, it was a busy day. Sarah decided to go for a run. She tried to do it once or twice a week but the move had her off schedule.

She walked nude out of the bedroom and into the short hall leading to the bathroom. The air felt delicious moving over her moist sensitive labia. She loved the freedom of being naked. She reveled in the salaciousness of being naked, risking exposure. John frowned on doing this, saying it was unseemly for a pastor's wife to parade around naked. However, he was in the church working. So she indulged herself. It was one of her small rebellions against the strictures of being a pastor's wife.

She sat on the toilet had a pee. She patted herself dry, stood and strode nude back to the bedroom. She looked at herself in the mirror above the dresser. At 49, her breasts had a slight mature sag. At 34D, they were embarrassingly large for her 5' 3", 120 pound frame. Her sensitive nipples were pert and erect. Her 24" waist bloomed to slim 30" hips.

Sarah retrieved a pair of gray Jersey shorts with a matching T-shirt from the dresser drawer. Sarah hesitated for a moment. The legs on the shorts were very loose. She thought about wearing some other shorts or perhaps putting some panties and a bra. To hell with it, she thought, water running up the spout! Let it all hang out! She smiled devilishly as she slipped them on then grabbed her running shoes and put them on.

She picked up her cell phone and car keys from the table by the door, moved through the house and out the side door. The ten year old Range Rover sat in front of the house. It had served them well in their many moves. She climbed in and consulted the map they had. The nearest jogging path was just across town in the public forest area adjacent to a gated community.

Chapter 3

Sarah stepped from the SUV in the small parking lot. The area was secluded, tree shaded and in the shadows. She stepped on the running path and began a slow jog. The morning was cool. Trees shaded the path. The sunlight peeked through the leaves of the tree canopy dappling the asphalt path. Her mane of blonde hair swung freely around her. She felt the air blowing across her bare pussy, tickling her clit. It would never replace her fingers or her vibrator but it was exhilarating.

About a half mile in she broke into a light sweat as she increased her pace. She had forgotten how good this felt.

As she topped a small hill, an excruciating pain shot through her thigh. Shit! Shit! I've got a cramp. She hobbled to a tree to get support, cursing herself for not drinking water or warming up. She leaned against the tree and tried to lean down to rub the cramp out. It was too painful. She sighed and leaned her head back against the rough bark of the tree. She resigned herself to waiting until it works itself out and then head back to the car.

***

Tom was sweating freely as he maintained a brisk pace through the woods. He had forgotten how good it felt to run in these beautiful woods. As he came around a shallow turn he saw a woman leaning against a tree. She was in obvious pain. He slowed as he approached. Not bad, he thought. The woman had long slender legs that grew into narrow tight hips. Her sweaty shorts clung to her revealing the faintest hint of a camel toe. The tee shirt was soaked through and clung to what appeared to be substantial breasts.

"Are you okay?" The woman grimaced as she turned toward Tom. He could see her nipples poking through the wet T-shirt.

"I caught a cramp," Sarah said." Wow! Nice looking guy. His wet mingled grey hair hung loosely about his face. He was easily 6 feet with a trim athlete's body. He was unshaven. She frowned as she looked at his well-worn outfit.

"The best thing for that is a deep massage to unkink the muscle. Then you need to try to walk it off."

"Gawddamit! There is no massage parlor here. This hurts too fucking bad to walk." Sarah was exasperated. She was in pain and this stranger was offering solutions that she could not employ.

"Okay! Okay! I understand! I understand! Look, I know a little bit about massages. I've been running for years and time to time you going to get those cramps. I can massage it out for you."

Tom had his arms out, palms down. He pumped them up and down in a calming gesture.

Sarah tried to stand. She screamed in pain as the cramp shot through her leg. She went to lean back against the tree. She had moved further away from it than she thought. She started stumbling backwards. Instinctively, Tom stepped forward. He grabbed her around her waist and pulled her to him. His action saved her a nasty fall.

For brief moment, her full breasts pressed against his chest. His thigh was between her thighs pressing against her Mons. His nostrils flared as they picked up her natural female aroma mixed with perspiration.

Despite her pain, Sarah hissed when she felt Tom's thigh slide against her pussy. A sensation shot through her body causing the cramp pain to pale. She felt her nipples harden as they pressed against his sweaty chest. Her head rested briefly against that sweaty chest. She smelled his maleness. Little shocks went through her pussy.

She pushed away from him, feeling behind her for the tree. Her pussy slid along the length of his thigh. Her perspiration increased heightened by her arousal. What the fuck is going on with me? I don't even know this guy's name.

"Well," Sarah said peevishly, "it's obvious that I can't walk. So I guess I'll have to try that massage."

Tom nodded and knelt on the packed dirt of the trail. Tentatively, he gripped Sarah's thigh and pushed up the leg of her running shorts. He could feel the knot of the muscle in spasm on the back of her thigh. With both hands, He began a downward pulling motion as he kneaded the muscle. The upstroke pushed Sarah's shorts legs up. Tom caught glimpses of her shaven pussy. It gleamed wetly from her sweating. As his cock hardened, he realized he had on no underwear. Embarrassed, he pushed back and stood.

Schaka
Schaka
3,010 Followers
12