The Johnson's Ch. 01

Story Info
Sex with the neighbors gets rough.
2.3k words
4.39
70k
14
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,310 Followers

I lived across the street from the Johnson’s for 18 years, I couldn’t ask for better neighbors. We always kept an eye out on each others house’s when one or the other left town, getting the mail etc… They are an older couple all their kids had moved out years ago, so I was semi-adopted by them. When they bought their first computer I spent a lot of time helping them learn about the Internet and such things. She would make us cake or something as Mr. Johnson and I played on the computer, she watched us as we did. She was a fast learner he wasn’t. But we had fun.

One afternoon he asked about porno sites, I was kind of shocked, but I guess they definitely knew about sex since they had 7 children. Mrs. Johnson was sitting behind us and I looked over my shoulder at her, she gave a shrug of her shoulders as if saying “Whatever”! So I typed in a site I visited a lot, and up popped the list of all they had to offer.

“What does this cost?” Mr. Johnson asked.

I laughed saying I wasn’t going to pay for porn when too many people wanted to give it away.

“What would you like to look for?”

“ Got any preference Mary?”

“No, whatever you want to see is fine”

“How about that one?” He pointed at the Lesbian category.

I clicked on it and showed him what to do to see them and how to save them if he wanted. He really enjoyed looking, I glanced at Mary, and She wasn’t looking bored either! I was really shocked knowing that they were Mid 60’s and would have never guessed porn interested either one of them. We looked at that category awhile, and then she asked

“What kind do you enjoy the most?”

“The Mature Women!”

You mean women in the ages of 30’s to 40’s?”

“NO, I mean Women more your age!”

They didn’t believe me.

“A lot of us younger men had older women fantasies.”

“Why would you want an old woman? There are so many pretty younger women out there!”

I had no answer for her but “I just do!”

“Would you fuck Mary? “

“Sure, but I wouldn’t try it with her because you are my friends and I wouldn’t want to jeopardize our friendship that way.”

He shocked me by saying, “Shit, it would make her happy I bet, wouldn’t it Mary!”

She blushed but didn’t answer him.

Well I thought fair was fair and asked her what she liked to see.

“I like the ones with 2 men doing one woman.”

I clicked on that category and opened some pics up. She had moved her chair close to the screen to see, Mr. Johnson on one side her on my other! As we looked at different ones she leaned closer and I could smell her perfume. I saw Mr. Johnson rub his dick more than once as we looked at the guys in the pics, one guy fucking and her sucking the other one. I noticed Mary was breathing a little harder so not being a shy person.

“So this gets you hot huh Mary?”

She just nodded yes.

“How about you Ron!”

“Shit yeah!”

“So have you two ever done that before? Two men and her?”

“No, but we had been thinking about it, but since I have been having a difficult time getting a hard on lately we don’t think it will ever happen.”

Well, My dick was hard hearing this, and from viewing the web site. And I saw Mary glancing at my dick when she thought I didn’t see her.

“I always wanted to try that myself, but have never had the opportunity to!” I said to test the waters, seeing if they were talking shit or meant what they said.

“Really?”

I shook my head yes as I looked at the screen. He got up and went to the kitchen to get a drink and I saw him mouth to Mary, “Come here!” she did and when they returned she put her hand on my dick giving it a squeeze. My mouth fell open. I meant what I had said to them about wanting to do it, but never expected them to want too for real.

“You want to fuck Mary? She wants you too!” I want you too!”

I was dumbfounded.

“Sure, if you are sure and won’t get mad later on or anything, I’d LOVE to fuck her!”

So she grabbed my hand and led me to the couch then undid my pants. I had never fucked a woman in front of her husband before, so I was nervous. As my pants hit the floor I heard her suck in her breath. Then her hand grasped my cock and tenderly jacked it off. I sat back on the couch and she got on her knees then began to kiss my dick all over, licking under my balls sucking them in one at a time in her hot mouth.

I looked over at Ron and he had his eyes on her mouth as she sucked everything she could.

“Suck it Mary, Suck his cock!”

She wrapped her lips on my cock and engulfed my cock, slurping it down greedily, jacking it off as she did. This got Ron excited hearing her slurping and he kept telling her,

“Yeah, suck it bitch, suck that hard cock!”

He then went behind her and started taking off her dress, she had no bra on so as he pulled it off her pulling it towards her hips her huge tits flopped out. And when I say huge, I mean FUCKING HUGE! They were half the size of a watermelon as she sucked my cock they were bouncing all over the place. He took off her panties and slapped her on the ass a good smack and she sucked my cock harder.

Then he stuck his finger in her cunt, finger fucking her while she sucked me off. Her moans became grunts as she bucked her big ass against his hand.

“Damn Mary I don’t ever remember your pussy getting this wet!”

She just grunted slurping my cock.

“I want to see you fuck her, I want to see you fuck her hard!”

By this time he had taken off his clothes and was jacking off his semi-hard dick. Mary lay on the floor on her back spreading her big legs open.

“Come here and fuck Momma! Give it to me fast and hard!”

How could I resist, I got off the couch and rubbed my cock on her wet gash teasing her pussy watching as she rubbed her thick clit.

“When was the last time was that you had a Hard Young Cock in you?

She could only shake her head and then with a begging tone in her voice she said,

“Please give it to me, Please fuck me, Now!”

I stuck my cock at her pussy’s entrance and she grabbed my hips and pulled me in her sloppy pussy in one move. Ron was urging me on,

“Fuck her good, make her squeal, fuck that pussy!”

I did my best watching as her big tits flopped around on her chest as I pounded her pussy. She held me close to her beginning to sweat as her breath came in gasps,

“Oh Fuck Yes, Fuck me, Make me cum, Fuuuucckkk meeeee!”

As she started Cumming on my hard cock. Ron was pumping his hand furiously on his dick, As I fucked her without mercy. Her legs held open with his free hand so he could see everything. His eyes never leaving my cock, as it was sliding in her gaping gash. Forcing its way past her hairy slit.

“Fuck her face, I want to see her suck your fat cock while I fuck her!”

Her hands grabbed it as he got close to her face and then pulled it to her mouth.

That was a sight, my cock fucking her wet cunt and his still semi-hard cock sliding in past her lips as she inhaled him down. She had another orgasm as she sucked his cock. I looked at her fat clit poking its head out begging for attention also. I thumped it with my fingernail and her hips jumped wildly as I did. I leaned over and sucked her nipple in my mouth, nibbling its end as her pussy gushed its juice over my balls. Ron didn’t last long and started cumming in her mouth, Mary never lost a drop as she sucked it down her throat. Ron finished and sat back to watch some more as I pounded her cunt. Her crying out,

“Fuck Me Fuck ME Fuuuuuccckkkkkk Mmeeeeee!”

As she started to cum again. Her pussy was sloshing as my cock slid in and out making an obscene slushing noises as it did.

“That’s right you fucking whore, fuck him good, fuck that cock bitch!”

Well that brought me over the edge and I told her I was cumming.

“In my mouth, give it to me in my mouth!”

She cried out as I jumped up and sat on her tits. I jacked my cock off in her face, it hit her lips and nose then when I spurted the third shot I jammed it in her open mouth and she sucked it down like a fucking cock sucking whore. I shot load after thick load in her mouth,

“Swallow all his cum like a good Cocksucker!”

Mary gulped it down grunting as she did. I crawled off her as she lay there catching her breath, Ron was beside her and leaned over and kissed her, licking my cum off her chin.

“That was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen Mary. I never would have thought it would be so exciting watching you fuck someone else!”

She just smiled to tired at the moment to talk.

I sat back on the couch looking at her pussy as it was flexing from her subsiding passion, the juice running down her crack.

“You going to let that good pussy juice go to waste Ron?”

He shook his head no and crawled between her thick legs and began eating her sloppy pussy. She held his head tightly as she ground his face into her gash. I got down beside her and sucked her big tit, pinching the nipple on her other one. She reached down and started playing with my dick. I heard her gasp and looked down to see why, Ron was biting her pussy, he bit her clit hard and she jerked her hips to his face.

“You like it rough Mary?” “Oh Yes, I love it rough!” she replied, “Bite my titties, bite them hard!”

I did and she held my face to her breast so hard I was covered in her huge soft tit. When she let go I raised up and held her nipple in my hand the nipple poking out and I slapped it hard.

“Oh Yes do that to me.”

She cried out, as Ron was biting her thighs and pussy. And I was slapping her tits when she had another orgasm. My dick was hard as a rock so I got on her chest telling her,

“Wrap those big mother fuckers around my cock bitch, Titty fuck me with those monsters!”

The language turned her on as she did as I instructed her too. Ron ate her wet pussy as I talked nasty to her, her moaning her approval to me.

“So, you like to be talked nasty to do you Mary?”

She shook her head yes and she squeezed her big tits around my dick jacking it off with them.

“Then fuck my cock with your tits you nasty fucking whore! I want to cum in your cumsucking face!”

She shook her tits faster on my cock. As she was cumming from Ron eating her pussy. “The bitch got some good pussy huh Ron!”

He just grunted a response to me as he licked her cunt. I slid up and stuck my cock in her mouth fucking her face roughly,

“Suck it bitch! Suck my cock, make it cum for you!”

Her mouth worked on it with a passion only found in a sex starved woman.

“You want my cocks cum whore?”

She could only moan since I had my cock deep in her mouth, pushing her tonsils back. I was getting excited talking this dirty to her, I had never done that before, but since Ron had and she told me she liked it,

“Suck my cock, Yes, fuck it with your fucking mouth, Oh Yeah, I feel it coming Mary, suck it down, I’m fucking cumming bitch!!!”

And I shot another load of my hot thick spunk in her mouth, it set her off making her cum all over Ron’s face as I filled her mouth with it.

Her gulping it down and moaning as I fucked her face, holding her mouth tightly against my cock as it throbbed in her while she swallowed the last remaining drops of my cum. I turned over on my side as Ron got up, Mary leaned and licked my balls and cock not seeming to have gotten enough of it. As I sat up a few minutes later and saw my wife pull up getting home from work. We had been fucking and sucking for over 2 hours. I said Goodbye after having dressed, Mary gave me a big hug, thanking me for such a wonderful experience. I smiled and told her anytime.

“How about tomorrow morning?”

I nodded my head yes and walked across the street home to my wife!

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader, and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-) Thanks, mustanger7up

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,310 Followers