The Johnson's Ch. 03

Story Info
The Johnsons get an S&M package to play with.
2.7k words
4.38
42.5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,315 Followers

I was mowing my yard the following week and saw the UPS truck pull up at the Johnson’s house. Mrs. Johnson came out to sign for the packages then went back inside. I was just putting the lawnmower up when she came across the street, walked up to me with an excited look on her face,

“Come see, Come and see what we got!”

You would have thought they had won the lotto she was so excited, I walked with her back to her house and when we entered I got a chill from the cold air conditioning as I was still sweating. I sat at the kitchen table with Ron and Mary as they proudly showed off their new toys!

Damn, What a collection of shit, all of it to do with S&M!

“What possessed you to get all this?”

“You did!” They said together.

They had bought nipple clamps, a small cat of nine tails, some handcuffs, and some assorted other items!

“Good Gracious, When you get into something, You REALLY get into it don’t you!”

They were all smiles as they proudly held up each item for our inspection.

“Do you want to be alone to break them in?

“No, We want you to help us!”

Cool, I thought, I had never done any of this either but I knew a bit about the game, so I was eager also.

“When are you planning on using these things?”

“Right Now!”

I needed a shower but they said not to worry about it, Mary would bath me. Even better I though to myself, nothing like a nice relaxing bath given to you by someone else.

“Which bathroom?”

Mary took my hand and we went to their bedroom and she undressed me. As I was standing there nude, she began to lick my sweat off me with her warm tongue! Damn, I only thought this bitch was nasty before, I’m learning more about her every time I visit.

Ron sat down urging her on to make sure every part of me was cleaned. By the time she got to my chest my cock was sticking out at her tits. I wrapped them around my cock and titty fucked her a few minutes before letting her continue my tongue bath.

I had never felt this pleasure before and wasn’t complaining about it now! By this time Ron had undressed also, but not Mary. He went to get their new toys.

“Get undressed Mary.”

She was acting different today so I asked why.

“We have done some research on the Internet about S&M and bondage and also the slavery thing. And decided we wanted to try it.”

Ahhh, this was beginning to make more sense to me, Mary had always been a little submissive, I now found out she was a LOT submissive! She was now his Slave to Obey his every command, I looked at her and she shook her head yes as she agreed with him. Now my dick was really hard!

“Perhaps you would like to be a “Part Owner” of her?’

“Well shit yes I would!” I said her eyes light up when I did. “So she will do anything required of us for our pleasure? Is that right? ANYTHING?”

They both shook their heads yes in unison.

“And Mary is OK with this? Does she know what it means to be a Slave?”

“Yes and if she doesn’t, the she will soon learn, won’t you cunt!”

Her head bowed with a meek whisper said.

“Yes Master!”

Shit this was going to be good, I thought to myself. And Ron and I went to the kitchen. I wanted to know exactly what I was getting into and what I could get away with, being we were both new to this. He explained that they had spent many hours of reading about it, even going to some S&M chat channels and asking what was expected of a Master and Slave, when they found out, Mary agreed that she was willing to do this completely.

“So if your not here and I want some pussy, it’s alright for me to come and fuck her? And you won’t get upset? Because to me that is what being a Part Owner as you called it means to me, She is mine to do with, What I want, When I want!”

“That’s fine with me, and she has no voice in this matter!”

“OK!” I said and we shook hands to seal the deal!

We went back to the bedroom and Mary was on the floor kneeling, She really seemed to be a fast learner and eager to be a good Slave from what I knew about it. I was going to go study up on this later at home I decided. I then began to berate her in front of Ron. Telling her to crawl over to me and clean my sweaty feet, she did so without hesitation. Ron sat down to watch, his soft cock hanging between his legs.

“So bitch, you want to be our slave do you?”

She looked at me and told me “Yes!”

I then got up and got the whip they had bought, going behind her I hit her on her ass hard.

“CUNT, You NEVER look at me when I speak to you, NEVER! And your answer to me will always be YES MASTER! DO you fucking understand me cunt? Do I have to teach you what I expect of your sorry ass?”

Ron was almost drooling at my approach to this.

“I’m sorry master, it won’t happen again master!”

She said meekly her eyes now staying on the floor, like a good slaves should!

“Prove to me you really want me to be your Master, get over here and kiss my sweaty asshole!”

She crawled to me, spread my ass cheeks open and kissed my stinking asshole, then, as an added bonus she licked it out! This was going to be fun I liked treating her like this. And it seemed she did also. Ron was now jacking off furiously watching his wife of over 35 years licking my asshole out.

“Ron! You shouldn’t have to do that, let this fucking cunt do that for you! Go over to him you fucking cunt, jack him off, better yet, suck it for him bitch!”

She rushed over and began to eagerly suck him.

It just didn’t seem to be enough for my thirsting desire to abuse her, so I began to spank her ass with the whip, her head jerking forward with every stroke of it. Ron’s eyes were glazing over in his own twisted world. Mary had beautiful red stripes on it from my abuse on her large white ass cheeks. As her head bounced on his cock, I then stuck my dry finger in her hot tight puckered asshole roughly, her grunt for the pain covered by the thickness of his cock shoving down her mouth.

“That’s right you fucking cunt, fuck my finger with your nasty ass bitch! Its all your good for now, a fat ass fuck!”

That pushed Ron over the edge and he started shooting his load in her mouth, as she gulped it down greedily. He held her hair in his hands shoving her face as deep as she could suck!

“Ron, get the nipple clamps, I want to see how they work.”

It seemed to me that he was as anxious to obey as she was, as he jumped up and ran to get them,

“Bring the rest of that here too!” I ordered.

He obeyed! This was getting better all the time.

“Lay on the bed on your back whore!”

As she was doing it Ron came back in with all the toys. I tested how far I could go with Ron,

“Put them on her and be quick about it!”

He rushed to do it. She gasped as he tightened them, making her fat nipples darker with the blood held in them.

“Now go sit over there like a good boy and watch a Real Master Control his slut!”

He went and sat in his chair watching my every move.

I connected the chains to her nipple clamps and roughly pulled her to her knees,

“Suck my cock whore! Suck it good, and you had better learn to deep throat soon Bitch! I’m tired of your half ass efforts at sucking cock!”

She fucked up and looked at me when she answered.

“Yes Master!”

I hit her on her back with the whip, leaving a red spread out slash mark on her white skin!

“Arrgrggghhh, she cried out! As the whips pain hit her.

“Are you sure this is what you want you nasty cunt? You want this fucking abuse cunt?”

She meekly nodded yes. I looked over at Ron he was again jacking off. I glared at him,

“Stop that! I never told you to touch your worthless cock!”

His hand jumped away from his dick like he had touched a hot fire.

“It seems to me I have 2 bitch’s here, don’t I?”

Mary looked at Ron with an agreeing nod, when Ron said to me,

“Yes sir I think I am only worthy of the same abuse she is, if you think so!”

I looked at Mary, “

What do you think cunt? Do you need an assistant to service me?”

She nodded and said, “Yes Master!” Keeping her eyes lowered.

Hmm, another exciting prospect was opening up to me!

“Then it’s agreed, he is now OWNED, like your worthless fat ass bitch, do you both understand what this means? You are both mine to do as I wish with!”

“Yes Master!” they answered.

I then lay back and made them lick me from my feet up, slashing at them with the whip when they didn’t please me. When they got to my cock and balls, he stopped to let her lick them. I hit him again on his back.

“I didn’t tell you to stop, help the bitch! Clean my balls!”

He looked like he was having second thoughts about this when I slashed him again across his back He winched in pain and moved his lips to my balls and like a good bitch, he licked them. I had Mary look at him as he sucked my balls, her eyes filled with lust as he sucked one into his mouth.

“Jack me off bitch!”

His hand wrapped around my cock and jerked it softly for me.

“Mary, finger your cunt, as it would amuse me.”

Her finger rushed to my slave’s cunt and rapidly fingered it as she watched her husband suck my balls and jack me off!

“That’s enough bitch, let her see what a real cocksucker you are, Suck your Master’s cock!”

His eyes never looking up he put his mouth on my dick and began sucking it deeper than Mary ever had!

“This isn’t your first cock you’ve sucked is it bitch! Your too good at it for a beginner!”

He could only nod his head yes. I had him suck me for a few minutes then shoved him off me. I looked at his dick and it was hard.

“Look at his dick Mary, he’s a fucking faggot, it made his cock hard sucking me off! It’s a good thing you bought that dildo for his ass. I won’t fuck him! He isn’t worthy of my cock is he bitch!”

“No Master, he isn’t!”

“Get the Dildo bitch, grease it up and fuck him with it, he looks like he wants a good ass fucking!”

“On your hands and knees for her faggot!”

He moved quickly to please me.

“Put your head on the bed and hold your ass wide for it!”

He obeyed without question as she greased it up for his virgin ass. Her eyes wide with anticipation, she got behind him and began inserting it into his asshole. He grunted as it pushed through his sphincter his face grimacing in his discomfort.

“How do you like it in the ass faggot?”

He could only grunt as she shoved it deep in his ass.

“Do you think he likes it cunt? Is his worthless cock still hard?”

“Yes Master, I think he likes it and he is very hard!” was her reply to me.

His ass began pumping against the dildo as his passion built. Mary’s eyes watched as his ass sucked it deeply in him.

“Let him do it for his worthless self, you come here I need some relief now cunt!”

His hand took over as she came over to me to please me.

“Wrap your tits around my cock and titty fuck me whore!”

She wrapped her large tits around me looking down at my cock as she moved them up and down tightly on my hard cock.

“Lick it when you see it whore!”

Her tongue licked the pre-cum off as it poked out from her tits. Ron’s eyes glued to the sexy sight.

“Are you happy having your ass filled bitch?”

“Yes Sir.” He replied softly. I hit him across his back with the whip.

“I am not your sir bitch! What am I to your worthless faggot ass?”

His eyes got wide as he said, “You are my Master!”

“What do you think Mary needs in her ass bitch!”

His voice quivered as he said, “Your cock Master, she needs your cock in her ass Master!”

“Good answer! And for good answers I give my slaves a reward. You may jack off for a minute!”

His hand went to his cock as Mary bent over ready to accept my cock in her ass. I grabbed her used panties and told her to gag him with them, I didn’t want to hear his pitiful moans of his pleasure. She did it in a hurry he eagerly opened his mouth to accept them. Then she returned to her kneeling position her large white ass ready for me.

I had Ron lick her ass to get it slick it up for me, he tongued her ass with the flat of his tongue.

“Move!” I yelled at him “Now put my cock in your slut wife’s asshole you faggot!”

He held my dick to her puckered asshole as I shoved it in. Her sharp intake of breath came as my cock shoved in with one stroke. She began fucking me immediately loving my hard cock’s assault to her rectum. My balls slapped her clit as it bounced off her juicy cunt, her big tits flopping on her chest.

I heard Ron’s excitement building in his grunts as I saw him still jacking off, I hit him again with the whip.

“I told you ONE fucking minute faggot, ONE fucking minute!” as I hit him again. His hard cock throbbing as his eyes took on a submissive glazed look as he stopped.

“Squeeze my cock with your ass whore!”

As I slapped her ass with my palm, leaving red handprints on them. Ron kept his pumping going as the dildo filled his anal cavity. I felt my Orgasm beginning to build, I pulled it out.

“Who wants my Cum? Which of you deserves my hot cum?”

I heard Ron trying to speak over the panties in his mouth and Mary was saying she wanted it also. I lay on my back giving them access to my cock,

“Share it then!”

I told them as they both moved to my cock licking Mary’s ass stain off my cock as they licked and sucked it. Mary let Ron have my spunk as she jacked me off in his hot mouth as his own orgasm came as mine filled his mouth, his hands not touching his cock. I let him eat my whores cunt to orgasm feeling she had been good enough to let him have my Cum.

I lay back enjoying my newly found pleasure in this.

“I will be back later to make sure you are both studying to be better slaves for me.”

As I dressed, They had their eyes to the floor as I walked out the front door!

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader, and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-) Thanks, mustanger7up

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,315 Followers