The Joke

Story Info
She thought it would be funny...she was wrong.
1.3k words
3.45
195.5k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers

As John woke up he groaned, rolled over, and opened his eyes.

"Good morning Kim." John said.

"Good morning John." Kim said.

John's mind wakes up quick and realizes that Kim is his wife Kelly's twin sister. He gets nervous and rolls the other way quickly and falls out of the bed to the floor. He pops back up on his knees and looks at Kim laying there on the bed.

"Oh god...what...did we...what happened last night?" John asked.

"John I'm hurt...how could you not remember what happened?" Kim asked.

"Kim...I...I had a lot to drink at the party last night. I don't remember what happened. Oh god what will Kelly say? Oh Jesus...where is Kelly?" John asked.

"I don't know...I didn't see her anywhere as the party wound down. She left you unprotected and you sure didn't seem to mind so I brought you up here and I finally got to have you. It was wonderful." Kim said.

"Oh god...oh god." John said.

He scrambles to his feet and sees Kim looking at him. He realizes that he's naked. He grabs one of the pillows to cover himself while he searches for his clothes.

"Oh god...oh god." John said.

"Maybe you remember some of last night after all. You had me saying that all night." Kim said.

John looked at Kim.

"Oh god..." John said.

He pulled his clothes on and left the room. Kim lay there looking at the door.

"Damn...I was hoping he'd have a morning erection that I could have enjoyed before breakfast. Oh well...I guess I'd better get up too." Kim said.

John walks past the open door to the master bedroom and sees that it is empty. He tip toes into the kitchen and sees that there's no sign of Kelly. He's slowly looking around when he hears the front door opening.

John walks to the front hall and sees Kelly...she looks like hell. She's wearing the same clothes that she'd worn to the party they'd had in their backyard the day before. Her hair is a mess, her clothes look wrinkled and like they'd been put on in a hurry. John looks at her and starts crying.

"Damn...I figured you wouldn't be up yet. Well...did Kim leave yet?" Kelly asked.

John shakes his head no.

"Did you do her again this morning?" Kelly asked angrily.

"Kelly...I don't know what happened. Where were you...where are you getting home from?" John asked.

Kelly looked defiant.

"You've got a lot of nerve asking me that after going to bed with my own sister. Where I was is none of your business. I didn't do anything more than you did." Kelly said.

Kelly is angry but she also starts crying. John is still highly confused, but he's also feeling really ashamed and he's starting to cry.

"Kelly...I'm sorry. I had too much to drink. I don't remember going to bed with Kim...I don't even know that anything happened." John said.

"Oh right. I heard the moaning coming from the guest room last night. I heard Kim saying oh god...oh god." Kelly said.

"Kelly I swear...I don't remember anything...I have no idea what I did and didn't do." John said.

"How does your dick feel this morning? You always say it's sore in the morning after having sex with me all night...so how does it feel this morning?" Kelly asked.

John hadn't even thought of that. He reached down and touched the front of his pants. Sure enough...he did hurt a little. The expression on his face went blank.

"See...you did do it last night. Well so did I...see?" Kelly asked.

She lifted her dress and showed John that she wasn't wearing any panties and her pussy was red like it is the day after a night of rough hard sex with John.

"Oh god." John said.

John collapses to his knees and holds his face in his hands as he cries.

"Kelly...I...I...I'm sorry...I didn't even realize what I was doing." John said.

"I wish I could believe that John. If you'd thought it was me we would have gone into our bedroom. I don't know if you knew it was Kim or not, but you definitely knew it wasn't me because you went into the guest room." Kelly said.

"Oh god...I'm so sorry Kelly. What...what do we do now?" John sobbed.

"Now we...now we...oh hell I can't do it anymore." Kelly said.

She cracks up laughing. John looks up at her.

"Why are you laughing at a time like this?" John asked.

Kim comes in from the kitchen laughing too.

"Because we got your ass big time." Kim said.

John is confused. His wife and her sister were laughing at him when a moment ago his wife had been pissed at him.

"I don't...what do you mean?" John asked.

"It was all a joke John." Kelly said.

"A joke?" John asked.

"Yeah...you got bombed out of your head and were all over me thinking that I was Kelly. She and I cooked up this little game where she got you into the guest room, fucked you senseless, and when you had passed out she slipped out of bed with you and I slipped in." Kim said.

"Then I spent the night over at Kim's and waited for her to call me to let me know that you were up. I made myself look like I'd been out getting fucked all night." Kelly said.

"Which she kind of had since she fucked you for about 2 hours before you passed out." Kim said.

"So none of this was real? I didn't have sex with Kim...you didn't go have sex with someone else? The whole argument was fake?" John asked.

"Well not your half." Kelly said.

"Well, I'd say that you two really got me good." John said.

He laughed and Kim and Kelly both laughed too. Then John stood up and got a really serious look on his face.

"I don't like being the butt of someone else's joke Kelly. Just for this I am going to go do what you made me think I had done last night. Come on Kim...let's go fuck." John said.

He grabbed Kim by the wrist and pulled her towards the guest room.

"John wait...it was just a joke." Kelly said.

"Well it wasn't very god damn funny Kelly. Kim's wanted to have sex with me for years and now thanks to your little joke she's going to get to and there's nothing you can say or do to stop me." John said.

John pulled Kim into the bedroom and pushed her back onto the bed. Kelly was standing in the room looking at John as he began opening his pants.

"Please John don't do this. It was a joke. I'm sorry...it won't happen again. Please John..." Kelly said.

John opened his pants and reached down and pushed Kim's skirt up and pulled her panties off. She wasn't protesting as John moved in to push his cock into her.

"John please don't do this." Kelly begged.

John stopped, turned, looked at Kelly, and started laughing.

"I got your ass." John said.

Kelly looked at John with tears in her eyes.

"What?" Kelly asked.

"It isn't very funny to have somebody fuck with you like that is it?" John asked.

He puts his cock back in his pants.

"Oh man...first I have to make him think that I did fuck him when I didn't, then when I think I really am going to get to fuck him it winds up that it was a joke on you. Damn it Kelly...John...this isn't funny." Kim said.

"No, it isn't...none of this has been funny." John said.

He glares at Kelly.

"I'm sorry John...I thought we'd all get a good laugh out of it. I guess I was wrong." Kelly said.

"You can say that again." Kim said.

"I'm hungry...do you two want some breakfast?" John asked.

Kelly and Kim look at John.

"Yeah...yeah let's have breakfast." Kelly said.

"John...are we all going to be okay...after...well...all of this?" Kim asked.

"Yeah we're fine...it was a joke that wasn't funny...kind of like Jerry Seinfeld. Let's eat." John said.

zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers