The Journal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped back pulling his cock out of her mouth with a pop. She licked her now swollen lips savoring that taste of him. She fell back onto the bed and stared up at him.

Looking down at her, he could feel himself stirring already. Her hands were stroking her body and she was humming. He stroked himself as he watched her fingers slide between her legs.

"Spread your legs for me. I want to see you make yourself cum."

Spreading her legs, Alana stroked along her lips. Touching and dipping in, she brought the finger up to her mouth, tasting herself. He let out a groan. Grinning, she trailed that wet finger down her body, and slid it deep inside. Knowing he was watching her, she began sliding her finger in and out faster. Curling it in and stroking that spot, making herself moan. She slid a second finger in and stroked faster. With her other hand, she pulled and pinched her nipples. Her hips were lifting off the bed as she slammed her fingers in and out. Already so close, she began to moan and start to climax. Unable to stand it, he pulled her fingers away and slid his cock deep inside in one stroke. She immediately squeezed tight around him, writhing as she came. Before she could finish, he started to slowly stroke his length in and out. Stretching her around him, keeping her at the edge of her orgasm. She wrapped her legs tight around him, trying to urge him to move faster.

He put his hands under her ass and lifted her up. Holding her there, he kept up slow steady strokes. Her muscles tightening around him, she tried to thrust against him. Feeling her moving, he moved a little faster. Filling her deeper, he let her feel every inch of him sliding in and out. Her moans got louder and higher pitched. He moved faster, his toes digging into the bed for leverage. Pounding into her so hard, Alana could feel her body bouncing on the mattress. Her hands went to his hips urging him in deeper. His cock so hard and deep in her, he could feel her quivering deep inside. Grinding up against him Alana began pleading with him to let her cum.

"Soon, darlin', soon", he panted as he lifted her up higher and came up on one knee. Her hands fell to the side, grasping the sheets. Her head was thrashing, her hair flying all over. So tight inside it was almost painful, Alana could feel her climax building even higher. His cock was swelling up inside her, stretching and filling her.

"Now, darlin'", he growled as he held her still and shot stream after stream of his hot cum deep inside her. Alana's whole body trembled under him. A high pitched moan escaped her lips before she buried her face against his chest to absorb the sound. He could feel her squeezing around him, milking every drop out of him. He dropped his body on hers, still buried deep inside of her. He let out a loud groan as she squeezed around him one last time.

He lifted his head up and looked down at her. She was smiling up at him and she stroked the hair off his forehead. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips, giving a playful nip to her bottom lip before he rolled over, taking her with him. She lay on top of him, boneless.

"You'd better nap while you can. I plan to do everything to you that's in that journal."

Her head snapped up in surprise and then she grinned.

To be continued....

12