The Journal Ch. 04

Story Info
Apologies accepted.
3.5k words
4.48
26.9k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In an instant, my world went as silent as my own voice. We stood, Jim and I, looking at each other in the garden, while the planets ceased to rotate around us as if they, too, were waiting for this singular issue to resolve into focus.

I looked up at my friend, and just above his tear stained face, a silver strand glinted in the golden afternoon light, and as if choreographer by a cosmic comedian, a gigantic brown garden spider dropped gracefully and silently onto Jim's left shoulder.

If there is one chink in my shining knight's glorious armor, it is spiders. I have seen James Edward Owens face down carjackers. I have watched as he converted belligerent drunks into new friends, and I have even seen him put my mom in her place when she went too far in her criticisms of me. He is absolutely powerless against spiders, however, and has been known to cower far behind me as I slip a drinking glass over an eight legged offender and transport it outdoors.

In the flick of an eyelash, our magical moment of reconciliation was transformed into a Three Stooges movie. Jim was looking deeply into my eyes, and when they traveled to the spider descending onto his shirt, he tracked their target. With observation comes comprehension, and comprehension is followed by action.

Instead of tilting at windmills, my knight became one. As his two eyes met the spider's ten, a sharp, high pitched keening issued forth, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't from the spider. Jim's right arm began to flail at his left shoulder, not actually touching it, while his left arm just stuck out in front of him and flapped.

He spun to his left, eyes wildly searching for his nemesis as he turned, arms still wind milling randomly. By this time, I had seen the spider rappel to safety and crawl into a Japanese maple at the edge of the path.

I moved toward Jim, waving my stumps and jumping to get his attention. I said his name several times, but in the excitement, I forgot all about my trach, so of course no sound came out. I pulled air into my stomach and croaked, "Stop!"

Jim coasted to a stop, noting at last that the spider was gone. He looked at me sheepishly, his breath coming in rapid gasps. I smiled a little, shaking my head a little at my brave hero. His smile got broader, and he started to chuckle and then to laugh. It was such a ludicrous moment that I started to laugh too. It started as a little hiss under my chin, and soon I had my head against his chest and my stumps were beating softly against him and he was holding me. Imagine a 95 pound snake laughing, and that's what you'd have heard underneath Jim's guffaws. He held onto my waist and we laughed some more. My eyes met his and our foreheads touched.

It felt so good to be happy.

"Can you ever forgive me for that book, Ann?" Jim said softly.

"I already…have." I replied. "I didn't mean…to leave it…out like that…and I'm sorry…you got so…upset."

"It's okay. It was on my list of things to go over this week anyway."

Very, very slowly, our lips touched, and we shared one of those kisses you only get a few of in your whole life. The kind where your lips say everything your heart is thinking. Let me tell you right away that as awful as having a permanent trach can be, kissing is a serious benefit.

I leaned into Jim and stroked the side of his face with my long stump. He responded with a reflexive squeeze of my ass, as well as a deep moan. My nipples ached and pounded with my pulse, and I rubbed them from side to side on his chest as he looked down at the projections they made in the soft bamboo shirt. Jim pulled my hips toward him, my big clit buzzing like a hornet when it bumped his jeans. I put my lips next to his ear and began to speak, using nothing but the sound of the saliva moving around in my mouth to form my words. I was pretty sure some of them were totally unintelligible, but he seemed to listen very carefully as I told him how hot he was, and how I was going to fulfill every little dream he'd ever had. I took a step back, shook my chest a little, slid my stump alongside my right tit, bending the huge nipple as my arm slid past it, and licked a circle around the end of my right stump.

Jim stared at me with glazed eyes, and then he gasped and came in his pants.

Okay ladies, how many of you can say that you are so appealing to your man that he cums just from looking at you? I have to tell you that it is about the biggest ego boost you could ever imagine. I was stunned, and suddenly I realized that I was the walking fulfillment of every sexual dream this man had ever had, and that knowledge changed everything.

I turned my right side to him and beckoned with my stump for him to follow me. I walked carefully across the black stones of the patio, following the pools of light left by the low voltage canisters. I hadn't been in heels since I'd lost my arms, and it was all I could do to walk on the uneven surface, let alone put the sway in my hips that I knew turned Jim on. Then I remembered that I possessed a new set of toys, and I began to swing my stumps as if there were still arms hanging from them. As I passed under an archway wreathed in blooming wisteria, Jim caught up to me and put his hands gently on my arm stumps. He bent and breathed gently into my ear, his teeth clicking on the 00 gauge glass plug in my lobe. His hands cupped my tender stubs gently, rolling the skin lightly as I made little circles with them.

"I can feel the bones moving inside your skin," he whispered.

I sighed in contentment as his hands slid down my ribs and came up in front, a swollen nipple in each. As he pulled and twisted lightly, an ancient rhythm overtook my hips, causing them to pump and circle slowly.

His right hand slid below my skirt and he took my clit between his thumb and forefinger. He pulled it straight out, and I was able to look down and see it, glistening wetly as it slid out of its hood. His middle finger curled under me and he released my clit. I moaned silently as his finger drew a strand of my moisture out three inches, until it sagged and broke, leaving a pearl of fluid hanging from it on a delicate tether. He brought it to my mouth, and looked at me as he dropped it on my tongue. I tasted musky and tart.

Ann stood before me as my mind processed her words. She'd forgiven me! I looked at my best friend and lover. She stood before me in a soft green sleeveless shirt, breasts offered to me on an open shelf bra, huge nipples trying to pierce their way through the delicate material of the shirt. A mini skirt enveloped her lush hips in satin, and her erect clit was outlined in the material. Her beautiful legs strained against her three inch heels, lovely ankles flexing to keep her balanced. Annie's face was angelic, deep red lips quivering slightly with emotion, her eyes damp with tears. Her eyes pleaded with me for understanding.

And then, her gaze shifted. My eyes followed her to my shoulder, where a spider the size of a patio umbrella focused his ten bloodshot eyes on me, unfolded his bloody four inch fangs and said, "BOO!"

I really don't remember much about what happened after that, and my dear love Ann is no help recounting the tale at all. One mention of the event, and she dissolves into fits of giggles, but more on that later. I do remember the world spinning out of control as I tried to pry the spider's immense fangs out of my neck before it dissolved my internal workings into juice and sucked me hollow.

Or not.

As you may have guessed, I am a total weenie when it comes to spiders, and Ann knows it.

So, somewhere in about my fifteenth revolution, I realize that Ann is jumping up and down, trying to get my attention. Under normal circumstances, Ann jumping up and down is an event to sell tickets for. I mean, her tits are more spectacular than any I have ever seen. They are really big, and they move like they are alive. Her nipples are placed low on her boobs, which she hates, but they are so big and dark that I can't get enough of them. Constantly erect, she tries fruitlessly to hide them in padded bras. But not tonight; tonight they are in a shelf bra she hardly ever wears, displayed for me to see under a sleeveless shirt so thin it looks painted on. As she bounces, her stumps flail on their own, a devotees wet dream on three inch heels. Her ruby lips are moving, but I can't hear anything but my heart trying to leap out of my chest, and my own girlish squealing.

"Stop!" she finally croaked.

I stand still, panting from the exertion of running for my life. The spider has slunk away somewhere, possibly in search of a small mastodon to drain, and now I'm embarrassed.

Ann's head tilts into a familiar pose and the little grin begins. I start to laugh at myself, and soon, Annie is grinning and that little noise is coming out of her stoma. She does not seem to be self conscious of it like before, and pretty soon, she is bent over, laughing her ass off, but I can barely hear her. I move to be near her and take her by the hips, feeling at that moment that she has no panties on. She rests her head on my chest, and her little arms are patting me gently, affectionately. I bent to be at her level and put my head against hers as our eyes met.

We spoke apologies and assurances to each other, and then she tipped her lips up to me and we kissed. For a little while it was as sweet and loving a kiss as I'd ever received, one for the record books. And then it changed. Her lips became more insistent, and I felt her long stump begin to caress my face, as sexy a feeling as I could imagine. I grabbed her magnificent ass and pulled her to me, heard her intake of air and saw her grimace in pleasure as her big clit bumped against my jeans.

Ann slid her face over to my ear and my dick got even harder as I realized that she was trying to talk dirty to me! She was not using her esophageal speech, just the sounds of the saliva moving around inside her mouth. I could only understand certain words, but it was so fucking erotic that I felt my balls tighten. My little girl backed up, slid her tongue out and slid it across her lower lip from left to right. With a roll of her shoulders that made her tits sway, she stretched her stump and tongue toward each other until they touched, and then licked around the end as she looked up at me. My vision blurred, and I shot a huge load of cum into my pants!

When my eyes were able to open and uncross, Ann was looking into them with triumph and lust. She turned toward the house, and the motion of her right stump made it clear that I was supposed to follow (like wild horses could have prevented it).

Her walk in heels has always been amazing, but coupled with the sway of her hips and the twitching of her little arms, I had to catch up and touch her. I slid my arms around her and held her stumps gently, reveling as she rolled them around, moving the humerus bones inside the loose skin. I told her how sexy it was, then nibbled on her earlobe, resisting the urge to suck the glass plug out and run my tongue around the inside of the 11mm hole.

My hands found her nips again, and then one slid to her clit. Projecting off of her pubic bone like a fleshy hood ornament, I held it like a little cock and stretched it out away from her pussy, feeling it pulsing beneath its hood. I pinched it rhythmically, and soon her hips found the rhythm.

The scent of her humid dampness reached my nose, and I dipped my middle finger between her fleshy lips. A string of mucous joined my finger to her, and I raised my hand to her lips, dropping a sample onto her tongue.

I opened her skirt and let it drop to the ground, then pulled her top off over her head. She shook her head and, looking over her shoulder, began to walk to the back door. I stood, paralyzed by the sight of her naked ass in the heels as she walked. She stopped, turned. She started back to me, her runway model walk launching her breasts into lewd, lovely orbits.

"Like what you…see, mister?" she burped.

"Like nothing I've ever seen before." I answered. I kissed her again, our tongues swirling, and then unfastened her bra, letting it fall until it caught on her outstretched stumps. One at a time, she lowered them, until the bra fell and her breasts coasted to a stop. She resumed her walk, circling the pool, while I got harder and harder, watching all her various naughty bits in motion. Her stumps were constantly in motion, and her breasts were unbelievable to watch. As she completed her lap of the pool, I was totally erect again.

The transformation of Ann into an even more outgoing person than before the accident was thrilling, and puzzling all at the same time. I didn't understand it, but I also wasn't going to question it.

As she stood modeling for me, I stepped up to her and took her clit between my fingers and led her through the back door. Her breathing was rapid, and her eyes dropped to half mast as I led her through the kitchen and down the hall. As we entered the bedroom, she slowed and stopped. I released her and turned. She pointed with her littlest stump and I sat on the bed.

Jim reached around from behind me and unfastened my skirt, dropped it to the ground, and then he pulled my shirt over my head. As soon as it cleared my face, I walked a couple of steps toward the house, and then turned and pranced back toward him, making sure my breasts bobbled as I walked. I asked him if he liked what he saw, and he made the appropriate smitten comments. He drew me into a kiss, and unhooked my bra while we were close. I raised my stumps and caught the bra before it fell, then let it drop off one arm at a time. My boobs swung for a while, and then stopped, Jim's eyes locked on them. I decided to take a lap around the pool, just to draw out the anticipation a little. I really threw myself into it, doing the Victoria's Secret strut. My boobs were almost wild, and my stumps were definitely online as well. I stood in front of him again and hit a pose, and less than a second later, Jim was using my clit as a handle, and we were headed for the bedroom. I was almost ready to cum when Jim released me. I pointed to the bed and he sat, wiping his sweaty hands on his pants.

Slipping out of my shoes, I took his belt in my toes and managed to undo it. The little hopping steps I was forced to take really allowed me to accentuate my handicaps for Jim, and his face absolutely shone in wonder. I undid his slacks with my mouth, and he stood, stepping out of his pants. I slid my right stump into his boxers and pulled them down until they dropped, then pushed him back down with gentle pressure on his chest with my littlest stump.

Jim looked at me with an intensity I had never seen before. He was aware of my tiniest movements, so acute was his gaze. My shoulders had certainly softened in the past few weeks, but my stumps still occasionally anticipated the movements of my missing arms and moved entirely on their own. I envisioned my hands taking Jim's penis in a loving grasp, watching in my peripheral vision as my little armlets made stroking motions. I kneeled in front of him and leaned forward. Bracing my stumps on his thighs, I kissed his cock just once, then moved forward and blew hot air onto him from my stoma. He shuddered in pleasure, and as he closed his eyes, I took him completely into my mouth in one swift movement, bumping my nose on his stomach as I ate him.

"Aah!" he crowed, completely surprised. I pulled my head back and looked at him as I licked him gently, then slammed my head back down on him. I left my face buried in his groin and began to attempt to swallow him, my throat muscles pulling him in. He reached around and put his hand on my throat, touching my skin as he felt his cock plunging in and out of my neck. My right stump caressed his balls, and as I felt them draw up, I lifted my head off him and stood.

I leaned toward him and began to fumble at his shirt buttons with my stumps. I was pretty sure I had the ability to undo them, but I admit to making a big deal out of fumbling and pretending to be frustrated. Jim wasn't helping by twisting my nipples and flicking my clit. I finally got him undone, and slid the shirt down his arms.

He smelled male, and he smelled like sex. I bent forward, almost overbalancing since I had no way to support my upper body, until my forehead touched his. My breasts raked so, so slowly across his chest, and I could feel each hair through my hypersensitive nipples. Jim cupped my shoulders in his hands, merely counterbalancing me as I moved. I slid forward until his cock rested insistently against my ass, and a quick squirm moved it to the entrance of my pussy. I pushed, and it slid home in one smooth stroke. I sighed contentedly, and it actually sounded like a sigh. I sat up and felt the pressure shift to the front wall of my vagina and onto the spongy pad of tissue that formed my G-spot. Jim knew what I was doing, and his hips began to dance up and down about an inch, and I felt the warm gentle pinch of a G-spot orgasm swirling around my pelvis. Just as my hips began to complement Jim's in motion, he took my nipples in his fingers and pulled gently outward, stretching my breasts away from me. Out of absolutely nowhere, my vagina clenched and an earth-shattering orgasm swept me. I shouted silent words of passion as the heat claimed me, my breath blowing hot against the bottom of my chin. Jim took my hips in his big hands and began to lift and drop me on his cock. I tensed my legs to help him, and my teeth bared in a grimace of lust as I met his eyes with mine. Between us, my breasts began to lope to their own rhythm, slapping against my tummy on the rebound. Always before at this point, I would have cupped them in my hands, both to stop the jarring motion from hurting, and to pull my nipples between my fingers. As I bounced on his dick, Jim stared at my tits as they leapt as if trying to escape from my chest, then looked at my stumps, which were flailing just as wildly.

Little grunts began to escape from my mouth as I bounced, literally generated by the motion of my body. Rather than let them go to waste, I began to use them to whisper.

"Oh….Jim…this…is…the…great…est…sex…in…the…world…I...love…you…so…much…don't…slow…down…I'm…cum…ming…fuck…me…ba…by…fuck…me…fuck…me!"

With an animal-like sound, Jim erupted deep inside my body, and the feeling of it pushed me over the edge as well. I came so hard my teeth hurt.

I fell off of Jim onto my left side. We lay on the bed facing each other, smiling. My little left stump disappeared into the mattress under me, and I lay my head on Jim's outstretched bicep without another arm between us. It was strangely pleasant and intimate, and we soon slept.