The Journal Ch. 06

Story Info
Elias is no longer alone in the Punishment Chamber.
1.1k words
4.2
24k
3

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elias hung from the straps in the center of the room as the Master slowly circled him. A whip with several stands of cloth hung at his side. I had witnessed the Master use this very whip on many members of the island plantation. A few were slaves brought over on boats from across the ocean to help pick the fields, but most were white, young men who were brought to the plantation to work and pay back society for one crime or another.

The Master smiled as he stopped in front of the boy. He suddenly fell to his knees so that his face was even with Elias' cock. He wound the strands of cloth loosely around the culprit's staff and kissed the head that poked out.

"You are mine, " He was looking up at the unconscious boy. "You understand, that?"

Elias didn't make a sound. The Master stood up and put his face right up to his ear and repeated himself.

"You understand that, boy?" He licked the Elias' ear when he didn't get a response.

Then, without warning, he turned around and took a few steps away. The strands of the whip pulled and snapped at Elias' cock as they were ripped off.

"Uuuuuggghhh!" Elias groaned. His eyes flew wide open and he began looking around in a panic... until he found me. His pleading eyes met mine and my heart sank. I wanted to help him, but I was powerless with the Master in the room.

I tried in vain to read the rest of his face, all the while writing feverishly in the records. Was he in pain or was he just surprised by his sudden jolt into consciousness. I was desperately hoping it was the latter. Suddenly, the door at the top of the staircase opened. Sunlight flooded in from the outside. I could see two guards holding a young man. The bright light made it hard for me to see exactly who it was, but his hair was sandy blond and his was clearly naked.

Darkie and Blondie started over to the stairs to meet the other guards as they began their descent with the boy. His feet barely touched the ground as he was brutally hoisted up between them. When they got half way down, I was able to ascertain the identity of the young man. It was Andrew, the boy who Elias had caught making sexual advances on the Master's daughter... a charge that Elias had been accused of and was being wrongly punished for.

"What have we here?" The Master asked.

The two guards handed over Andrew to Darkie and Blondie who brought him over to the Master.

"Well?" The Master grunted at the guards.

"We overheard him talking to another worker about the incident with... um... with your..."

The guard was afraid to say her name in front of the Master.

"I understand," The Master snapped back, "Continue!"

"He admitted that he was the one who was...um..."

The Master would have no more from the guards.

"Dismissed!"

The two guards ran up the steps without looking back. Once the door was shut, the Master gestured for Darkie and Blondie to sit Andrew in the Sphincter Chair. Andrew cried out for the first time.

"Oh God, no! Please! I'll do anything!"

Andrew was positioned in the chair and the straps were secured despite his feeble attempt to negotiate. It was then that Elias first made eye contact with Andrew. Elias' eyes seemed to beg for the young man to come forward and admit his role in the incident. Andrew's eyes widened in fear; not just at the probe inserted into his ass, but at the sight of his abused and beaten friend hanging from the rings in the center of the room.

"It seems to me that we have a problem here." The Master said in Andrew's direction. "Your friend, Elias, is being punished for making advances on my daughter. When I caught the two of you talking to her, I had Elias brought down to the Correction Chamber. I was about to punish you, too, but you so convincingly pled your case."

Elias looked towards me. I don't know what he expected me to be able to do. I quickly looked down at the record book in my hands and continued writing. Andrew closed his eyes and started quietly sobbing. Like Elias, this culprit sounded much younger than he was. I wanted to scream, "Let them both go! They're just boys!"

"Open you eyes and stop crying. Now!"

Andrew obeyed as the Master walked over to him.

In a calm voice, the Master said, "If you would like to make a confession, I will let your friend go."

I looked at Andrew then at Elias. Could his punishment finally be over? In the fifteen seconds that passed since the Master asked his question, I had hopes of meeting up with Elias outside this chamber. I had hopes that...

"Enough. There is no confession!" The Master shouted as he turned back toward Elias.

I looked at Andrew. The boy had a tortured expression on his face, as if he were contemplating a tough decision. But, the expression turned to fear when he heard the Master speak again.

"This culprit shall be whipped from head to toe, ten times in each spot!"

Before Elias could comprehend what had happened, the Master proceeded. He began by whipping the back of the boy's thighs ten times. He counted out loud for each of the smacks. Thankfully, the Master was loud enough to drown out some of the grunts and groans coming from Elias. Andrew had stopped sobbing. He was staring at his friend with a look of utter horror.

After the Master was done with the first set of whippings, he began to work on the lower legs. Again, he counted to ten. After that, he moved up to Elias back. Then, his arms and shoulders. Each group of ten brought a new cry from poor Elias. The Master walked around the boy until he was standing in front of him. He continued his punishment. Ten whips to the boy's stomach. Ten whips to the boy's chest. Elias' cries of pain were now louder than the Master's counting. The front of his legs were beaten, then each of his inner thighs. After the Master beat Elias' feet, he threw down the whip. He walked back around to the other side of the culprit.

"Bring me the leather belt!" He grunted as he rubbed Elias' ass cheeks.

Elias gasped in panic. "Oh God! No! Please!"

"Of course, we can end this all right now." The Master said as he took a step towards the Blond-haired boy in the chair. All eyes in the room went to Andrew. The boy took a deep breath and spoke.