The Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK then," she said as she swiftly stepped out of her thong and lay down on her back with her legs slightly apart.

I quickly looked and saw that her pussy was covered by a thin landing strip of light hair. I so wanted to look and then maybe explore it but my sensible side took over and I averted my gaze.

"Will, won't you join me?"

"Sorry?"

"Why don't you bathe in the nude? It's really nice."

"Oh, I don't know."

"Look Will, all women have boobs and pussys and bums and broadly they all look the same. All men have pricks and balls and I hate to say it, but they are all similar, not that I have seen that many of course!"

"Yes, I guess you are right," I said.

"So come on, drop 'em!" Mary laughed.

From where the bravado came from I don't know, but I quickly dropped my shorts and lay down, my flaccid 6 ½ inches of cock lying against my thigh.

"That's better Will," Mary said turning onto her front and allowing me a look at her firm and so delectable buttocks.

As I looked at her bum, I could sense myself starting to gain an erection. "Oh no," I thought to myself!

I turned over onto my front to try and avoid my budding erection becoming obvious.

The silence was broken by Mary saying: "Will, will you rub some suntan cream into my back please?"

My initial reaction was "Oh my God, no!" but before I could say anything, Mary stood up and stood beside me. "Please Will, I think I'm burning." She turned around with the intention of showing her back but as I turned onto my side I found it very difficult not to concentrate my gaze on her firm buttocks. She bent over to retrieve some sun tan cream from her bag, which allowed me the briefest glimpse of her hidden crack, which obviously had an effect on my semi-hard on.

Mary handed me the lotion and lay down beside me. I got up, aware of my semi hard on and squirted some lotion onto her back and started to rub it in whilst trying my best to keep my prick from touching her body, knowing that the instance it would touch her, it would harden.

Mary moaned as I rubbed her back. "Go lower," she mumbled as I put more lotion onto her lower back. I was soon near her pert buttocks and the effect it was having on me couldn't be hidden.

"That's nice, really nice," Mary said as I kneeded her buttocks. Involuntarily or nor, she slightly opened her legs and as I started to put lotion on her legs, the temptation to go higher and touch her pussy was almost too much to bear.

"Will you do my front, Will?" Mary asked as I finished her legs.

I didn't answer, but she turned over and I silently squirted some lotion on her shoulders and worked it in then went lower and without asking felt her breasts and marvelled as her nipples hardened to my touch. I heard Mary gasp as I rubbed lotion into her breasts and then my exploring hands went lower. I saw her open her legs as I rubbed lotion into her flat hard stomach and then down her legs. Her pussy lips were engorged and I could just make out her clit beginning to poke out but I restrained myself and didn't touch her sex, despite her opening her legs a bit more.

I soon finished her legs, rubbing lotion tantalisingly close to her slit, but I stopped myself.

There was no point hiding my arousal, I was now fully hard. Mary sat up and said, "thank you, I should do you, you don't want to burn do you?"

I quickly lay on my front as Mark rubbed lotion into my back, my buttocks and legs, her hands getting very close to my balls as I opened my legs to allow her to rub the oil into them.

"Turn over Will," she commanded.

I did as she asked and was immediately aware that she must see my arousal. Without comment she started rubbing the lotion into my chest and was soon rubbing it into my stomach. I felt her touch my prick. Slowly she moved it and rubbed lotion around it and then started on my legs. I was beside myself with lust and as if reading my mind she slowly touched my prick again. This time her touch had nothing to do with rubbing sun tan lotion into me. This was sex. She slowly started rubbing me. She was wanking me. Her slick hands rubbing up and down my hardness making my foreskin slide over the head of my prick.

"Ok?" she quietly asked.

"Yes," I grunted as she continued her attack on my hardness.

She knew exactly how hard to hold me and how fast to stroke me as she took my arousal to another level.

"Mary, I am going to cum!" I cried out as I felt the tell-tale tingle deep inside me.

"Good, I want to see," she said as she cupped my balls and continued her expert hand job.

"Oh God, Yes!" I cried out as I felt my orgasm approach and I started to cum and spurt after spurt of cum came out of my prick. Mary milked me dry and then smiled at me as she looked at the cum covering me and her hand.

"I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did?" she asked.

I could only nod as my breathing returned to normal.

Mary got up, offering me another tantalisingly brief view of her sex and soon returned with a damp towel and cleaned both of us up.

"My turn next, but first I need some more rays!" she said as she lay on her front and lewdly opened her legs.

The afternoon passed with us verbally teasing each other before our hunger decided that food was required. Unspokenly we both dressed, me in my shorts and Mary in her skimpy tee shirt and tiny jean shorts, before I fired up the BBQ and prepared the steaks.

As I stood in the kitchen Mary stood beside me and looked up at me. "Will, I have said this before, but I really want to thank you for letting me stay here and for all you have done for me." She then put her hands around my neck and pulled me to her and kissed me. Before I knew it we were having a deep and passionate kiss with our tongues fighting each other.

We broke off our kiss, both aware that it had been very special and intimate.

With the steaks, I poured some nice red wine and we chatted about all things immaterial until somehow we got on to the subject of her ex-boyfriend and sister.

"I couldn't believe it!" Mary exclaimed. "I walked into the bedroom and there she was, my slapper of a sister on all fours being fucked up the arse by my boyfriend!"

"Oh my God!" was the best I could respond with.

"And she was urging him to do it harder. Yes, harder she was crying! I know he likes it that way, but why with her? It wasn't as if I denied him!"

I sensed Mary was getting emotional, so I gave her a hug.

She dissolved into tears as I held her, unfortunately the thought of her being taken up the bum deeply embedded in my brain as I tried to help her by giving her a hug.

"Come on, that's enough Mary, let's have another drink," I said trying to lighten the moment.

We sat down and I poured some more wine. "I'm sorry," sniffed Mary

"It's OK, don't worry, it's understandable, you have had an emotional day or so."

"Yea, I guess so, but thank God I met you. You have been so kind and supportive."

"Well thank you, but I haven't done much."

"Apart from the lift, the food, accommodation and moral support, plus a very nice line in hugs and back rub!" she replied smiling.

"Ok, but you give a good rub yourself you naughty girl!"

"I didn't hear you complain."

I laughed, "No that's true."

The room went quiet. "So we have a choice. We can sit here and get pissed, watch a film, or go for a walk. What would you like to do?"

"Let's do two of them," Mary instantly replied. "Watch a film and get pissed."

"OK, I'll get the wine, the DVD's are in that cupboard, you chose the film."

Mary chose a chick flick and as I poured the wine she loaded the film and then came and sat next to me on the sofa, snuggling up close.

We started watching the film and I felt her snuggle closer. I looked down at her and she looked up and smiled. Leaning closer to me she lightly kissed me on the lips. "Thanks Will."

I smiled and kissed her. She opened her lips and our tongues gently touched. I moved so I could be more comfortable and our kissing continued and intensified in its passion. The film was forgotten as we kissed and moaned. I felt her hand move and it started holding me tighter against her, she was caressing my back, moaning as our tongues fought.

I moved my hand and gently stroked her back, feeling her relax as I did so. Her tee shirt was rising and I felt bare flesh and I started stroking her back under her shirt.

Mary broke off the kiss but kept hugging me and stroking, almost massaging, my back. I was doing likewise and she gently kissed my neck and purred, "that's nice Will, that is making me so relaxed."

She moved and started kissing me. I decided to be bold and tried to remove her top. We briefly broke off our kissing as she swiftly lifted her top over her head, allowing me to see her boobs again. I reached out and cupped one, feeling the firmness and gently stroked it.

As my thumb touched her hard nipple, I felt her judder and the nipple harden. "Oh, yes," she said quietly.

"Lay down Mary," I said and she did looking up at me almost like a lost child.

I lay beside her and kissed her as I touched and stroked her boobs. Stopping the kiss I moved down and gently licked and sucked her nipples, one after the other. She cupped her breast and almost forced it into my mouth, arching her back as she did.

"Oh that is so good!" she moaned.

I let my hand roam down and across her flat stomach, gently stroking her as I continued licking and sucking her breasts and nipples.

My hand reached the top of her jeans. I undid the clasp and lowered the zip. Mary meanwhile raised her bum and pushed the jeans and her panties down and off. She was now totally naked and my hand continued its voyage of discovery while my mouth continued to enjoy making her nipples ever harder.

Mary opened her legs, encouraging me to explore her. I felt the heat and wetness as my hand slid over her sparse pubic hair and along her crack. I touched her pussy lips and then gently slid a finger deep inside her cunt, feeling her muscles grab my finger as I entered her. I stopped sucking her boobs and started kissing her as I slid my finger in and out of her hole. Our kissing got even more passionate as I alternated finger fucking her and ever so gently rubbing her clitoris.

She was urging me on with her moans of ecstasy but I wanted to taste her, I wanted to make her cum with my tongue, so I stopped kissing her and moved so that I was between her legs, looking at my finger fucking her. I removed my finger and replaced it with my tongue, going as far inside her as I could. She was so wet and tasted fantastic as I then licked her pussy lips and started licking her engorged clit. I put one, then two fingers inside her and found her g-spot as I licked and sucked on her clit.

"Oh yes, yes!" she cried as she bucked against me, obviously close to cumming. "Fuck yes, just there Will!"

She was bucking harder and harder and then she grabbed my head, forcing it hard against her pussy as time then froze for her. She arched her back and then stopped moving and let out an earth shattering cry "Yessssssssssssss!" as I felt her muscles deep inside her grab my fingers, and my face was covered in her cum.

She let go of my head and relaxed her body so she was lying down again as I moved and looked at her pussy, its lips puffed up and a wet patch on the sofa between her legs clearly indicating her enjoyment. I looked at her, her eyes shut, breasts heaving as she tried to get her breath back. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Wow, that was a biggy!"

I smiled back at her not knowing what to say.

She held her arms out, "Give me a hug."

I slid up and hugged her, aware of her total nudity and me still being dressed. Mary kissed me and then forced me onto my back. She straddled me and made me take my tee-shirt off, before bending down and licking my nipples, while looking at me lustfully. I was silent and just let her take charge. She moved down my legs as she started stroking and licking down my chest and stomach. Reaching the waist band of my trousers she undid the belt and clasp and lowered my zip. Grabbing the waist band I lifted my bum and she lowered my trousers and threw them on the floor. She couldn't have helped but see my erection as she carefully lowered my boxer shorts which joined my trousers on the floor. She ever so gently stroked my hard prick, covering and uncovering the head with my foreskin. I put my head down and shut my eyes, enjoying the feelings until a new sensation was felt. A warm wetness engulfed my prick as she put it in her mouth. She was now alternating sucking and licking me while gently stroking me.

"Oh God Mary, that is heaven!" I sighed.

"Good, enjoy!" she said before filling her mouth with my cock.

As if aware of things, Mary knew that I wouldn't last long and she stopped sucking me and moved up my body and straddled my waist. Raising herself she gently grabbed my hard cock and lowered herself onto me. Leaning forward she kissed me as she raised and lowered herself.

I grabbed her buttocks and stroked her, feeling her rear hole and gently massaging it. That elicited a small gasp and a quiet: "Yes, put it in if you want to."

Her rear hole was wet from all the pussy juice that she had recently produced and my finger slid in easily.

"Yes, that's nice, so nice," she said sitting up a bit.

I was so close to cumming but I wanted to last, but knew I wouldn't be able to.

"Mary, I am nearly there!" I cried.

"Cum in me, it's OK!" Mary cried as she rode me harder and faster. The angle now made it harder to enter her anally with my finger so I held her bum cheeks as she rode me to orgasm.

"I'm cumming!" I cried as I felt myself spurt deep inside her and held her tightly.

She looked at me and smiled as she dismounted me and looked at my flaccid prick covered in a mixture of my cum and her pussy juices.

"I think we should clean up," she said softly, as she walked out of the room, soon returning with some tissues.

Having cleaned ourselves we sat hugging each other looking at what was left of the film.

As the credits rolled, Mary looked at me, smiled, gave me a brief kiss and said: "Crap film anyway, but what happened in the middle?"

"Behave!" I laughed.

"Why, if I don't will you put me over your knees?"

I laughed again, "You would probably like that!"

"Yes, I probably would."

It then went quiet again, until Mary moved and sat on my lap, facing me. I was spent but I could feel the heat and wetness from her pussy against my cock. She put her arms around me and we started kissing again. Although I knew I was unlikely to be able to rise to the occasion, I was seriously turned on and started stroking her back, moving lower to her bum cheeks.

They were so firm and perfect for my exploring hands as I kneaded them and stroked them. Our kissing intensified as I explored and felt between her cheeks, feeling her bum hole open and wet. As I had done before I gently probed and Mary forced herself down onto my finger.

With my other hand, I put it in front of me and lowered it and started to play with her clit and pussy lips and then entered her.

I was now really finger fucking her in both holes.

"Oh yes, make me cum!" Mary cried as I continued my fingering.

"Yes, yes!" she shouted as she forced herself down on me and held me tightly.

"I'm nearly there, for fucks sake don't stop, harder, finger me harder, yes, yes oh my fucking god yes I am cumming, yes that's it oh FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!"

Mary froze, as I felt her bum and pussy tighten around my fingers. I felt her soak my hand as she came. I slowly and gently removed my fingers from her holes and held her tightly as she recovered.

With her breathing back to normal she went to stand up. Smiling at me she stood in front of me with a glazed but satisfied expression.

"Will, you will be the death of me, I have never ever cum like you make me cum!"

"I don't know what to say Mary, but I do like making you cum."

"Well I am done, and I think so are you," she said looking at my flaccid cock. "So let's go to bed."

We hugged each other and kissed each other goodnight and slept the sleep of the dead.

I awake in the morning to find myself on my own. Heading for the kitchen there was no sign of Mary. I put the kettle on and noticed a letter on the side.

"Will,

You have been a saviour to me, thanks so much, but I have to move on and as I don't like long and emotional good-buys, I have gone quickly and quietly.

I cannot tell you how much your kindness meant to me and the other things we got up to were pretty special too!

Anyway, I will always remember you and this weekend was brilliant thanks to you.

I will try and get something in Southampton, so you never know we may bump into each other.

Thanks again

Mary

XX"

12