The Journey Back

Story Info
Losing inhibitions on the way home.
3k words
4.47
30.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edmunduk
edmunduk
12 Followers

This is based on something that actually happened with my wife. In reality it stopped at a point before the end of the story. Any comments and feedback more than welcome.

*

He looked across at her as they drove back up the motorway on a warm July evening. They had been to a friends wedding and he smiled as he looked at Jo sitting next to him almost falling asleep as a result of the warm day and a few too many glasses of wine. She looked over, and seemed to read his mind as she quickly said,

"No I am not falling asleep; I was actually thinking that you do not look too shabby in that old suit!"

She laughed as she saw the look on his face as he was wearing his pride and joy, a Hugo Boss suit that he could not afford but he had bought it anyway as he decided he should have at least one decent suit.

"You do not look too bad either," he said patting her gently on the leg.

In fact in his eyes she looked gorgeous, in a long white skirt and a white blouse and red jacket. Jo was 26, they had been married now for nearly 3 years and her body seemed to turn him on more and more as the months passed. She was 5'6 with light brown shoulder length hair and blue eyes. Although her face was pretty she was not what some guys would call a 'head turner'. She was shy and tended to dress down but underneath she had a gorgeous pair of 34b breasts and a firm pert arse. She had worked on a farm since she left school and all the physical work had given her a toned body which he loved kissing and touching.

As they drove along David continued to gently stroke her leg. He then slowly pulled her skirt up a few inches to see if there was a reaction. Jo looked across and smiled as he pulled he hem of her skirt up so it was a few inches above her knee. He smiled as he ran his fingers across her leg feeling her skin under the white stockings.

Jo at times was a mix of contradictions as whenever she wore a skirt or dress she always wore stockings and suspenders which seemed totally at odds with her normal shy nature.

After a few moments, David slowly eased the white material of the skirt up further so the top of her stockings were just visible. She looked across at him but said nothing as he stroked up her legs and ran his fingers across the lace at the top of the stockings. He quickly leant across and kissed her on the cheek whispering quietly,

"Damn you look so so good in stockings."

Jo smiled and felt a warm feeling deep inside as his hand tenderly touched the top of her stockings.

The motorway was fairly quiet on a late July evening and as they overtook a lorry David found himself wanting to pull the skirt up further or remove it all together so he could explore further the stockings and small white knickers covering her pussy. As they drove along a section of motorway with no vehicles in sight, David took a deep breath and said,

"I would love you to take the skirt of as you just look so beautiful like that and it would be so sexy and cool Jo."

Jo was surprised and looked across at him with a quizzical expression. He hoped that with the wine relaxing her she may agree but also thought she would simply regard it as a plain dumb idea. After a few moments Jo said,

"You are mad at times!"

"True" he replied, "But I love you to bits and I can not help the effect you have on me, go on please darling,"

Jo giggled and then said, "Ok as you asked nicely but you better be concentrating on the road or else!"

"Yes ma'am," he replied laughing.

Jo laughed and then undid the seat belt and eased her bum up so she could pull the skirt down. It was quickly off and on the floor and she buckled up the seat belt and looked across at him and said, "OK, happy now?"

David glanced across and she smiled as his eyes moved up her legs to the top of the stockings and her knickers as she sat there. Her white blouse was covering the top of her knickers but as he look at Jo he felt his cock hardening quickly.

He moved his hand back to stroke her leg and then up her suspenders and across to her knickers. He felt her move slightly as he touched her knickers with one finger then moved his hand up and undid the bottom two buttons on her blouse so the top of her knickers and suspender belt was visible.

She looked across at him and he was sure he heard her moan quietly and then he heard her laugh and say," OK OK watch it you, you have to concentrate on your driving so don't you get carried away!"

He smiled and then let his hand move across her knickers and then down slightly to see how she reacted. He felt Jo move her hips slightly as his fingers traced across her pussy through the thin white material.

As they passed another lorry he found himself gently easing off the accelerator as they passed the cab and wondering if the driver would glance across.

Jo did not feel the car slow slightly as she was relaxed from the wine and now the feeling his hand touching her was starting to turn her on. She found herself moving her hips slightly to press harder against his fingers as they touched her pussy. She looked across at David and from the light of the cars dashboard she quickly saw the bulge in his trousers. Without saying a word she moved her right hand across and rested it on his left leg and then leant across and kissed him on the cheek. The feelings caused by his hand touching her were overcoming her natural inhibitions and she moved back to relax in her seat and enjoy the sensations she was feeling

David's mind was now racing and he was wondering how relaxed Jo was as he wanted her to enjoy the feeling as much as he was. As he continued to stroke her pussy he could feel the dampness on the material and taking a deep breath he quietly said," I think you would look so hot without the knickers now darling."

His heart seemed to beat faster waiting for her response, hoping she would agree but knowing that the shyness could quickly kick in and the moment would be gone.

Jo moved her hand across and gently squeezed his cock through his trousers. He felt a surge of excitement through his body as he knew that meant she was cool with it so far.

Jo wriggled round in her seat and then said, "Ok, happy now?" and giggled as she held her knickers in her right hand and then placed them on the gear stick.

The reached a section of motorway lit with sodium lights and as he looked across the wisps of light brown hair framing her pussy seemed to glint and shine.

"Damn you look gorgeous" he said as he tried to concentrate on the road ahead. She smiled and David felt his mouth go dry as he said.

" We better be careful when we pass any lorries as if the driver sees you looking so fuckable he will crash!"

He was not sure how she would react and half expected Jo to grab her clothes and cover herself up but she looked across at him then smiled and said,

"Well you best be careful then!"

Jo then slight arched her back and stretched out in the seat. She felt David's fingers starting to stroke per pussy again and she moved slightly and pushed her pussy towards his fingers.

As David used his fingers to gently tease her clit she moaned gently and bit her lip as she felt her hard nipples pressing against her bra. Without thinking she moved her left hand and undid the last three buttons and her blouse and pulled it open so her white push up bra was exposed. She moved her hands across her bra feeling her nipples and realised that the whole experience was making her incredibly horny.

She heard the noise of the indicator as David pulled out to overtake a lorry and she watched the lorry get closer as David increased the speed of rubbing her clit.

David struggled to keep his eyes on the road ahead as he could not help himself looking across at Jo. Her head was resting back against the seat and he could see her chest moving quickly as she her breathing got faster as his fingers rubbed her clit. He lights of the motorway made seemed to light up the soft naked skin of her tummy and her suspender belt almost acted like a picture frame above her pussy. Her legs were stretched out and the view of her legs wrapped in the lace stopped stockings just made his cock feel like it would explode at any moment. The sight of her sitting there naked except for the open blouse and her bra was a view that was simply heavenly

As the car drew level with the side of the large articulated lorry David eased off the accelerator and as they drew level with the cab of lorry he slightly moved his hand and started to run two fingers round the warm entrance to her pussy. He felt her hips pushing upwards and almost grab his fingers. He was now fucking her with two fingers and her eyes were shut as her body gently shook with the feelings that were overwhelming her.

There were now driving at the same speed as the lorry and level with the cab. David heard himself say,

"Have a look Jo, I wonder if the driver can see how fucking amazing you look right now."

She slowly opened her eyes and moved her head up so she could look up towards where the lorry driver would be sitting. For a moment she could not really tell and then she gasped as she realised that he was looking directly across at her in the car.

"Yes" she whispered.

Her mind was now racing as her head was telling her that this was wrong but the feelings inside her were saying that this was making her feel more turned on than she had ever been before.

"Let yourself go darling," David said quietly, "You look so fantastic and god I love you so much."

She moaned as she tightened per pussy round his fingers pulling it deeper into her. She looked across again to the lorry and as her eyes adjusted to the light she could see the driver starring straight at her and occasionally looking away to make sure he was staying on the road.

Jo felt herself losing control as a huge orgasm started to build up deep inside her and she felt herself shake when David moved his hand from her pussy and eased her bra up over her breasts. Her breasts tingled as the bra slipped up so her breasts were now free. His hand traced round her nipples and then moved back down her soft skin to her pussy.

She felt her whole body tremor as he rubbed her clit then moved his fingers and started to fuck her slowly and firmly.

She blushed deeply as she glanced across towards the lorry and imagined what the driver would be thinking seeing her whole naked body writing and moving as her pussy was being fucked by David's fingers.

As the orgasm built up deep inside her any inhibitions seemed to melt away and she found herself running her hands across her breast and nipples.

David struggled to keep an eye on the road and he felt her muscles tighten round his fingers as they pushed deep inside her wet pussy.

Jo shook and moaned loudly as the orgasm exploded deep inside her. At that very moment she found herself looking directly as the lorry and her eyes seemed to lock onto the eyes of the lorry driver who was starring straight at her. As her eyes grew accustomed to the light she could see he was smiling and transfixed watching her naked body tremble and writhe as the orgasm made every part of her body feel alive.

She had lost all control as her hips bucked as David fucker her pussy with his fingers.

The lorry driver was captivated by the sight of this girl having an orgasm. The sight of her firm breasts and naked body was making him incredibly horny. He wished he could stop the lorry and touch her legs and run his hands up her stockings and across every inch of her body. He guessed she was in her mid 20's and seeing her lost in pleasure in clear view of a total stranger made his own cock throb hard inside his jeans. He wanted to take in as much of the view a he could and hold the memory for as long as he could.

As the orgasm slowly subsided Jo gently rubbed her own clit as she gripped David's fingers tightly in her pussy. The waves of pleasure kept washing over her body and she could not help smiling as she looked across at David and then back to the lorry and saw the driver avidly watching her. Suddenly the light in the lorry cab went on and after a few moments she saw the driver holding a piece of paper towards the window.

She read the words on the paper which were written in large capital letters

-THANK YOU THAT WAS AMAZING THANKS YOU.

She laughed and told David what was written on the piece of paper.

"You should write a message back, it's only polite!" said David smiling.

He passed her a pad and pen from the door pocket. She had no idea what to write and all she could think of writing was simply- Thank you.

As she held it up to the window the lorry driver smiled and then a few moments later held up something for her to read.

-YOU LOOK AMAZING, WOULD LOVE TO BUY YOU A DRINK SOMETIME TO SAY THANK YOU.

Jo blushed as she read the note and also felt a warm feeling in her pussy as it continued to gently pulse with the last remnants of her orgasm.

She looked again and the driver had added a mobile phone number to the piece of paper with the last message.

She blushed deeply and as she told David he said,

"Cheeky bastard!"

He then smiled as he looked at Jo sitting next to him nearly naked and still partially lost in her orgasm. He then said,

"Send him a text saying thank you and maybe I will text if we are on here again!"

She was surprised to hear him say this but the feeling in her pussy was still there and she sent the text to the number. A few moments later her phone went beep beep and she read the new message. I

It said, "I would love that, thx Jim"

She looked at David and then smiled at the lorry driver as David pressed the accelerator and they sped ahead of the lorry.

She gently leant across and kissed David on the cheek and whispered,

"That was incredible."

David replied "It sure was and my cock is going to explode any minute!"

She smiled and reached down and undid his zip.. His cock sprung out of his trousers and Jo kissed him again before moving down and gently kissing the end of his cock.

David groaned as Jo started to suck his cock, taking more of it into her mouth. There was an urgency about her that was different from her normal blow jobs. He felt her moving her mouth up and down his cock and the feeling was incredible. He could not control himself and he felt his hot cum erupt into her mouth. Jo sucked harder drinking every last drop of him.

When she stopped she moved and kissed him quickly on the lips and giggled as she looked at the huge smile on his face.

She sat back in her eat for a moment and then slowly pulled her bra down and buttoned her blouse up. She found her skirt and pulled it back on. Her knickers were still on the gear stick and she did not want to put them back on as she was enjoying the warmth of her juices on her pussy.

She closed her eyes as they continued to drive home. When the got back to the house they were both still smiling as they walked in. Neither said a word they just walked upstairs to the bedroom and in a few moments they were on the bed kissing passionately. David undressed her except for the stocking and suspenders and Jo climbed on top of him and felt his cock slip into her pussy, She pushed her hands onto his chest and sat up as she rode his cock feeling another orgasm filling her body.

David placed his hands on her hips and pulled her down so he was filling her pussy. As she moved on his cock she could almost see the lorry driver's smile in her eyes and she moved faster as her orgasm started to fill her whole body again.

The next morning she woke up as David gently kissed her as he left for work. She lay there thinking about what had happened feeling and although she felt almost shocked at what she had done she could not suppress the feelings of pleasure that it had given her.

As Jo lay there she let her hand move down her body and she closed her eyes as she pictured what had happened. She ignored the sound of her mobile phone as she thought it would be David texting to say he had forgotten something.

edmunduk
edmunduk
12 Followers