The Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls next door like what they see.
5.2k words
4.34
38.9k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lanthir
Lanthir
10 Followers

It was the weekend and I was at the local mall. I had gone to see a movie at the theater and was just sort of cruising around the mall after the movie ended. As I was walking past the shops, I heard someone call my name. Turning around to look, I was pretty startled to see Sandy and Suzy standing about two feet away from me. I could feel my face get a little warm and I knew I must be blushing a little bit. For all of the time that I was showing them my body, I guess I had never really thought much about what might happen when I met them face to face. They were both smiling broadly as I tried not to act either too surprised or too nervous. It was Sandy who spoke first.

"Hi Michael, it's good to see you again" she said with a smile.

"It's good to see you two again" I replied. Suzy chimed in next.

"Wow! That is a really great tan you have Michael. I like how the color is so even all over your skin." Sandy moved closer to one side of me and spoke in a soft voice.

"You know Michael; we should really see more of each other since we are neighbors. I mean…we are living right next door to one another." Suzy moved up on my other side, laid her hand on my shoulder.

"You really ought to invite us over to swim and catch some sun with you." She suggested.

I couldn't quite believe what they were saying to me, but it was obvious that they wanted to take things to the next level. I cleared my throat and managed to get some words out.

"How about coming over tomorrow?" I asked.

"That would be great! We'll show up around ten o'clock." Sandy answered. I nodded my agreement.

"I'll be looking forward to seeing both of you then." Sandy smiled.

"Not half as much as we'll look forward to seeing you!" she responded. The two of them turned to go. As Suzy slid her hand off my shoulder, she trailed it down my back, and her fingertips trailed lightly across my ass before she headed away.

I could hardly sleep that night. The thought of what would happen in the morning kept playing through my mind again and again. My mind kept creating different scenarios about the day, and all of them were very exciting to me. Somehow, I finally fell asleep, and woke to the sound of my parents leaving for work. I turned over to look at the clock on the nightstand. It was only eight. I pulled on some shorts and headed out to the kitchen. I always waited for awhile after my parents left before I would go nude in case they might have forgotten something. I would probably hear them first, but I definitely did not want them to walk in on me when I wasn't expecting it. By eight thirty, I was sure I had the house to myself, and slid out of my shorts. I made myself some eggs and toast for breakfast, and stood and ate them in the kitchen. The whole time, I kept looking out the kitchen window. The time for Sandy and Suzy to arrive was getting closer, and I was starting to get a little nervous. I put the dishes from my breakfast in the dishwasher, and headed for a shower. I spent a little extra time in the shower just to make sure that I was extremely clean. I was thinking about the two girls as I was soaping up my body and my dick was getting hard. I lathered it up and slowly stroked it up and down a few times. As much as I felt like rubbing my dick until I came, I wanted to save my excitement for when the girls arrived. I rinsed off, turned off the water, and grabbed my towel. By the time I had dried my hair and skin, it was nine forty. The girls would be here in twenty minutes! I grabbed a beach towel and headed back into the kitchen to get some juice. I tossed the towel on the couch, filled my glass, and carried it into the family room. It seemed like time was standing still as I sipped the juice and waited for the girls to arrive. I was in a sort of a trance when the sound of the front door bell brought me quickly back to reality. I peeked out through the curtains to see the two girls standing outside. "Here we go!" I thought to myself. I wrapped the towel loosely around my waist and headed for the door.

I opened the door to the wondrous site of the two girls in their suits. Both girls had their towels around their waist, and were wearing sandals on their feet. Sandy was wearing a string bikini that didn't leave much to the imagination. The top part of the suit was hardly more than two fairly small triangles of material connected together with some very narrow strips of material. The fabric was a light cream color that looked fantastic against her sun darkened skin. I could easily see the edges of her breasts all around the two connected triangles, since the suit was not even close to being large enough to cover all of them. Her breasts were pleasantly large and looked nicely firm. I could clearly see the outlines of her nipples through the thin material. Suzy was wearing a suit that was a little more modest that her sister's, but still bared a lot of her skin. It was a bandeau top that wrapped around her upper body. The lower edge was right beneath her breasts and the upper boundary stretched fairly low. I could see a lot of the upper curve of her breasts. They were smaller than her sister's, but they had a perfect shape to them. Her skin was also a little bit lighter than Sandy's skin, but the white color of the suit set off the skin tone just as nicely. I could make out the small rises of her nipples resting only an inch below the upper edge of her top. I guess I must have been somewhat obvious about looking at their bodies.

I raised my eyes up to meet theirs. "Well? Are you just going to stand there staring? Or are you going to invite us in?" Sandy asked. I opened the door wide and gestured with my hand for the girls to enter.

"Come right in," I replied.

I closed the door behind them as the pair was looking around the inside of our house. I walked over to join them. As we stood together, I could feel the underlying tension of the situation. While it was obvious why Sandy and Suzy were there, nobody had even hinted about the reality of the situation. Suzy was the first to break the silence.

"Michael, why don't you give us a quick tour of your house," she suggested.

"Sure," I said. Turning to my right I led them into the next room. "This is the family room, and that's the kitchen over there."

"Oh we already know what the kitchen looks like. We can see in through the big window over the sink," said Suzy with a grin. "So what's next?"

I walked them through the dining room, living room, and back to the entry. "Upstairs is my parents bedroom. Downstairs is my bedroom to the left, the den off to the right, and a bathroom with a door out to the side yard."

"Let's go back into the family room for a minute," Sandy said. "And then we can head out to the pool." Suzy and I followed Sandy as she returned to the family room. She took a seat on the couch. Suzy sat down next to her, and I settled into a chair opposite the couch. Sandy took a deep breath and then started to talk.

"Michael, I want to make a few things very clear before we go any further. Suzy and I have talked about everything I am going to say, and she agrees with me completely on this. Now, just listen and don't say anything until I ask you for answer. We all know why Suzy and I came over today. You have been quite obvious in your desire to show us your body. We have been watching you, as you already know, and we like what we have seen, and decided that we want to see even more. Now, here is the way this is going to work. Suzy and I will be the ones in control, and you will do what we ask. We are not going to do anything to embarrass you, although that would probably be hard to do. We have no plans to humiliate you in any way either. We just want to be sure that you understand that we are the ones in charge. We think that the three of us could have some very fun times together, and that's why we decided to basically invite ourselves over. Now, before I ask you for an answer, just remember that it would be very easy to tell someone that you have been outside your house showing off your naked body to us. Pretty much everyone would believe us, and if they didn't we would just tell them to check if you have any tan lines. When they don't find any, they'll know that we are telling the truth. Don't get us wrong – we both like how your body looks with your all over tan. So much that part of the rules is that you should be naked whenever we are around unless we tell you something different. Now remember that we are the ones in control, and it doesn't matter which one of us asks you to do something – you should just follow orders. So…go ahead and think about it for a minute or two before you give us your answer." Finishing her speech, she took another deep breathe and settled back into the couch.

I had been looking Sandy in the eye as she delivered her lecture, and I turned and looked over at Suzy, intently meeting her gaze as well. For an answer, I rose from my chair, stood in front of both girls, and pulled off my towel, dropping it to the floor. My dick was getting harder and harder as Sandy was giving her speech, and as the towel came off, it was sticking straight out at the girls. Sandy and Suzy both shifted their gaze to my hardness and smiled broadly.

"I told you he would agree, Suzy." Sandy said softly. Her eyes lifted to meet mine and then dropped back down again. She went on, "I'll admit I didn't expect an answer quite that quickly Michael. But I really like how definite you are about your answer. Now, let's get out to the pool." The girls rose from the couch, and Suzy bent down and picked up my towel. Sandy reached out and took my hand in hers, and led me downstairs, with Suzy following close behind. We reached the bottom of the stair and Sandy let go of my hand and told me to lead the way. I walked down the short hallway and into the bathroom. As I headed for the door to the side yard, Suzy laid her hand on my shoulder and stopped me.

"Where's your tanning oil, Michael?" Suzy asked. "I know that we'll need it, and we should get it now on our way out." I opened the cupboard under the sink and grabbed the oil. Closing the cupboard, I opened the door and stepped out into the side yard. Sandy reached out and took my hand again. Suzy followed her lead and slipped my other hand into her grasp. The warmth of their touch was keeping my dick hard as stone and pointing the way for us. Walking together, we followed the path out to the pool. Sandy directed the three of us over to the loungers. Slipping her towel off from around her waist, she tossed it onto one of the loungers. Suzy tossed my towel on top of Sandy's, and then added hers to the stack. Sandy's string bikini bottoms didn't cover any more area than the top of her suit. There was a small triangle in front that was riding very low in the front, and a slightly larger piece in the back that only covered about half of her bottom. The strings on the sides holding the suit together stretched at least six inches on each side, leaving a wide uncovered strip of skin that bared her hips completely. The strings went across her hipbones, lifting the edges of the front triangle away from her body, and showing some of the skin underneath. Suzy's bottoms covered more than Sandy's, but not by much. They were cut so that they rode very low on her hips and showed as much of her rear as Sandy's suit. With large openings for her legs, there was a strip of material less than an inch wide along the sides holding the front and back together. The low position along her hips caused her suit to lift away from her skin as well.

Sandy grinned at her sister, and started for the pool, calling out, "Last one in is a Fuzzy-Wuzzy Bear!" In mid stride, she leaped into the air and splashed into the pool. Suzy was already moving before I could react, and quickly joined her sister in the water.

"I guess that makes me the Fuzzy-Wuzzy bear!" I said. I walked slowly over to the edge of the pool, and jumped into the cool water. As always, the water felt wonderful as it slid over my bare skin, making my dick wobble from the force of the liquid rushing past. I swam between the girls, making my way to the opposite side of the pool. Reaching the edge, I quickly hopped out and made my way to the diving board. As the two of them watched, I bounced up and down on the end, with my dick springing up and down in response to the movement of my body, and then launched myself into the air. Stretching myself out full length, my hands out in front of me, I did my best dive and slipped into the water once again. I hit the water with enough force that I was propelled underwater and able reach the girls without moving my arms or legs. I popped my head out of the water right next to Sandy and Suzy.

"Did you like my dive?" I asked.

"It looked very good from my view," said Sandy. "I especially liked how all of you bounced up and down before your dive."

"Michael," said Suzy, "Why don't you show us some more of your dives. And be especially bouncy for us too!"

I climbed out of the pool again, making my way to the board, and starting another dive. I jumped up and down on the end of the board more times than before, and bouncing even higher than the last time. I could feel my dick rebounding off of my stomach with each bounce. This time when I left the board, I went straight into the air, and hit the water feet first. I plunged straight down to the bottom, and pushed off toward the girls. Reaching the surface beside them, I hopped out again for another dive. I repeated this several times, shaking my dick for them in different ways before diving into the pool. As I reached the foot of the diving board, Sandy called out to me.

"Wait a minute, Michael, I want to do something. Come to the end of the board, but just stand there and don't bounce." I wondered what she wanted, but I did as she asked. "Michael," she said with firm tone, "We are ready for a little show from you. I want you to stroke yourself for us while you are in full sight. Do it ten times, and don't go too fast. We want to be sure to get a good view of what you are doing. Okay, you can start now!"

I slowly reached down and took my dick in my hand, wrapping my fingers and thumb around the shaft. Following Sandy's directions, I slid my hand up to the tip, and then back down to the base. I heard the girls calling out the count for me each time I went up and then down again. When I reached ten, I stopped and waited on the end of the board. Suzy whispered something into Sandy's ear, and Sandy nodded her head in response. Both girls turned to look at me again.

"You're very good at following our directions, Michael," Suzy said. "And that was a very nice show you gave us. Now hop in the water and come over to us." I jumped into the water and made my way to where the girls were standing. The water was around four feet deep here, and I settled onto the bottom right next to the girls. At this level, the small waves in the pool were gently lapping over their breasts, and I had a great view from where I was standing. We stood there together for just a moment, when Suzy cried out "Let's get him!" and both girls leaped onto me. They both wrapped their arms around me, trying their best to hold on to me. I could feel the warmth of their skin against mine as I squirmed to get free of their grasp, and I could feel my dick and ass rubbing against them as well. As they struggled to maintain their hold on me, their hands were roaming freely over my body. I could feel my ass being grabbed, and hands and arms brushing against my dick. One of them even grabbed my dick and held on for a few seconds before releasing me. I couldn't tell which of the girls it was, because I was wriggling hard to get loose. I managed to break free and started to swim away into the deep end, only to feel someone grab my leg and pull me back to them. I decided that I needed to move to where I could stand so I would have something solid underneath my feet. But the girls both jumped on top of me before I could do anything, and they pushed me under the water. I decided to play their game, so as I was coming up I grabbed each one by the ankle and pulled them under the surface. They both slid down past me as I rose upward. My head broke the surface, and I waited for them to reappear. I felt hands grab each of my ankles, and I took a deep breath, expecting to be pulled under again. But this time instead of a tug on my leg, I felt four hands stroking their way up past my knees. I stopped moving, and the hands continued their journey, caressing my inner thighs. Hands then slid around my dick while another gently touched and pulled at my balls. Another hand was roaming over my ass, with the fingertips sliding up and down between my two cheeks. Sandy broke the surface directly in front of me. She was smiling at me and I could tell that she was the one who had hold of my dick. Suzy rose out of the water behind me, and her hand stayed on my ass, even as she moved up against me. Sandy began to slowly swim backwards toward the shallow end, tugging gently on my dick so that I would follow her movement. Suzy was swimming against my side, still holding onto my ass, and gently helping me follow Sandy. When I found that my feet could touch the bottom again, I stood up and began walking. Sandy still had her hand on my dick, but had turned away, and was now walking forward and pulling me along behind her. Suzy struggled a moment to keep up, and she had to grab my hips to keep me from being pulled too far in front of her. Without pausing, Sandy climbed up the stairs and stepped out of the water. She was still pulling me along, and as the three of us left the pool, Suzy came up close behind me and I was sandwiched between the two girls. We reached the loungers and Sandy loosened her grip and slid her hand up and off my dick. She turned around to face me and Suzy stepped off to the side. "Well Michael," said Suzy, "for being our Fuzzy-Wuzzy Bear, you are pretty fun to play with." She started to giggle softly. She looked down at my dick, reached to grab the tip, and shook it slightly. "I think we should call this our Fuzzy-Wuzzy Bear! What do you think Sandy?"

"Fuzzy-Wuzzy bear it is then," Sandy laughed. "And I think Fuzzy-Wuzzy Bear needs some oil so he doesn't get too much sun. You better put some on him Michael." She handed me the bottle, and I began to spread it over my skin. I quickly covered my face and arms, continuing on to cover my chest and back. I added more oil to my hands and rubbed them over my legs. The girls had brought their own lotion, and I was busy watching them just as they were watching me. They were careful to cover everywhere the sun might shine, and they were paying special attention to the areas along the edges of their suits. I could see clearly as their fingers slipped under the borders of the fabric to reach the skin underneath. I was wishing it were my hands putting the lotion on their skin, and imagining what it would feel like under my fingers. As they were finishing, I was just beginning to work on my ass and dick. I squeezed a good amount of the oil into my hand, rubbed them together, and then slid them down both sides of my dick. The girls had finished, and were sitting on the end of a lounger watching me intently. I slid my hands down around my balls and massaged them gently, before gripping my dick and sliding my hands up and off the end. I stroked the shaft several times, pulling it away from my body so it was pointed at Sandy and Suzy, and alternating my hands. When my dick and balls were thoroughly covered, I added more oil to my hands and turned to face away from my audience. Bending forward slightly, I ran my hands down between my cheeks and then spread them outward to cover my skin. I slid my hands back to the center, moved them higher, and then spread them outward again. When my cheeks were covered, I slid the fingers of my right hand down the middle again until my fingertips reached my anus. I spread the oil back and forth across the sensitive skin, making sure it was well oiled. I turned around again to face the girls, and asked them if they thought I was properly covered by now.

Lanthir
Lanthir
10 Followers
12