The Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
A continuing story of FemDom, toilet slavery, and cuckolding.
1.3k words
4.09
20.7k
10

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see nothing. Completely blinded by the hood, my other senses were heightened. I heard her every step. Also, the heavy, foreboding footfalls of the bull that she'd chosen to do this with. The bull that she'd brought into our bedroom. I could smell her shampoo and soap when she entered the room, and something else. His fragrance as well. A clean smell, with just a hint of deodorant. I thought about how much you loved my natural smell, and I knew that you liked his smell as much, or more. She'd made her choice, and her move. She was in control now.

"Honey, I'm home!" I heard her giggle. Was she a little buzzed?! "I've had a few drinks, and I feel like this is an anything can happen kind of night!" I grew harder in the cage, and leaky.

A soft kiss on the top of my head through the loose fabric of the hood. "Hey! Why are these clamps set so loose?! Let's fix that." I felt the screws tighten, squeezing more painfully. When I gasped and winced, she stopped, momentarily. "I think just one...more...turn...there! That looks like it hurts!" I groaned pitifully, and heard her purr in satisfaction.

Soft sounds followed. Kissing, caressing bodies through clothing, zippers, and the clink of a heavy belt falling to the floor. The squeak of the bed, as I heard one, then two bodies settle in.

More kissing, then the clearly identifiable sound of an eager, expertly given blowjob. She gives amazing head, and I've missed it so much during my training these past few months.

"Put it in me. Now!" I cringed, but I also grew ever more excited and swollen. I could feel the puddle of pre-come growing, and slowly flowing under your balls, toward your asshole. It felt like a lot.

A blinding light filled my eyes, as you tugged the string, and the hood was off. The shock of seeing another man's cock buried deep inside you, suddenly, and without warning, made me moan uncontrollably. It was hot as fuck. I won't lie. You looked magnificent, empowered, beautiful, and so very happy as you rode up and down on his fat cock. It was easily 8+ inches and very thick. Much bigger than my own. As you looked over at my mixed expression of anguish and lust, and the longing in my eyes, you'd started to ride harder, and gyrate your hips to fuck backwards onto his fat cock while locking your gaze on me. Feeding from my pained expression of anguish. He began thrusting his powerful body roughly against yours. He was clearly filling you up so much more than I ever could. Hitting places inside you that I'd never touched.

As you looked over at me, biting your lip, I saw you look at the growing puddle beneath the filled cage, and you smiled happily, then began fucking him like an animal in heat.

He was so rough! So much rougher than I'd ever been when I was permitted to fuck you. It was driving you crazy with lust. I watched helplessly as he made you come. I knew at that moment that you'd never stop cuckolding me, once you'd come so hard with another. He wasn't done, and immediately flipped you onto your back, lowered his body onto yours, and filled you up with a single, powerful thrust. I watched you gasp, and your eyes opened wide. He was owning your pussy right in front of me.

After you came incredibly hard a second time, he started thrusting faster, and I heard you cry out, "Fill me up! I want you to come inside me!" He arched his back, and I saw his glutes flex as he said "UNNnnnhhh!" and did. It was so much. As he slid his fat cock out, I watched it gush out of your sweet pussy, and start dripping onto the bed. Our bed.

You looked me straight in the eye, and said to him, "Come up here and hold me." It broke my heart to hear you utter those words, and you knew it. It hurt as much or more than seeing him fuck you so hard right in front of my eyes. Your satisfied smile, and the happy gleam in your eyes as he made his way to you and hold you close told me that my pain was turning you on. I was even more hard and dripping inside the cage, as you turned your beautiful back away from me, and started whispering in his ear. I couldn't hear much, but I thought I heard the word "heteroflexible".

My pulse quickened as I thought about what it could mean if I'd heard correctly. We'd always agreed that you'd never make me go that far if we ever did this, but our relationship decisions were now no longer democratic.

After you'd shared some time together giggling happily, caressing each other all over and cuddling as he drank a beer, then another, I was horrified to watch his huge cock begin to rise. More whispering, then I heard him say, "Are you sure you're ready for this?" You nodded happily like a schoolgirl, and told him that you'd been practicing for months(Practicing WHAT?! I wondered.)

I watched as you got on all fours with your back arched, and your gorgeous ass held high, wagging it like a happy puppy. A happy, very sexy, very slutty "puppy". I knew in a flash that you had been practicing with toys, and you were about to give him what you'd never given me. Your ass. I'd had no idea.

I looked on, so painfully swollen, leaking, horny, and a little bit heartbroken, as you sucked his fat cock for a while, then generously applied lube to it. You'd lowered your upper body against the bed, spreading both arms out in front of you. Your ass held higher. Submitting to him right in front of me.

I watched as he moved behind you, then I gasped out loud as he bent forward to blow a huge gob of spit on your perfect, tight little asshole. Further defiling you. He placed the impossibly fat, fleshy tip of his monster cock against it, and began pressing. You moaned.

He was a bit gentler in doing this, but not much. After working the head of his cock in and out with care, he began inexorably entering you. After a few inches of the shaft were inside, he began rocking his hips back and forth slowly, and up and down, exploring your forbidden hole. At least it had been forbidden. To me.

He must have reached the conclusion that you were ready for more. Without warning, he violently thrust his powerful hips forward, impaling you completely. You screamed, and gripped the sheets tightly in your fists. I became enraged that he'd hurt you, and struggled against the cuffs, tipping the chair forward and back perilously, sloshing the accumulated pre-come onto the tops of my slippers. As he settled into a rhythm, I relaxed as I saw you turn your face to me and smile. I was relieved, and again, heartbroken to see him own you in such an intimate manner.

It didn't take long this time. As you gasped and moaned in pleasure, he took your hole over and over again, until he tensed up, and flooded your bowels with come. Again, it was so fucking much! I watched in amazement as his filthy, slick cock plopped out of your ass, smearing the sheets with a mixture of come, spit, lube, and filth. A bit seeped out of you, too, then I saw you tighten your sphincter, like you were holding in a poo.

"I'm so happy that you are open to doing this next thing, lover. I was so glad to find out that the idea didn't turn you off! Go tip that rickety chair onto its back, and make my cuckold slave clean every inch of your beautiful filthy cock. Take this key and unlock his cuffs after he's done. Make him clean you quickly. He's going to clean my pussy after that, and I'm holding in a surprise treat for him back here."