The Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber hadn't formally met the other wards but had seen them entering and leaving the estate on occasion; it was apparent that the judge enjoyed feminine variety. The group included a buxom round Mexicana that the judge confessed was cuddly soft, her cushiony breasts rolling on his chest when she stroked his cock in her pussy while astride his hips. And the tall, athletic redhead gymnast with boundless energy and flexibility that he found so beguiling, fucking her body while she molded her form into cum extracting contortions. And the little Asian American with dusky skin, dark eyes, and a snug cunt that squeezed his cock so tightly during coitus, but always following a deep throat probing. His only concern was for his hearing when the little minx's piercing orgasmic screams reverberated in his ears.

But he told her that she, platinum blonde Amber, was his favorite: the puerile devilish angel who exuded a cool innocent aura that smoldered into a devious sexual sorcery in bed.

Amber heard her Daddy's grunts change tone and felt his thrusts' quickening tempo. She changed her hip rolls from every other stroke and now clenched and rolled on each shorter one, rubbing her pliant boobs hard against his firm chest.

As her Daddy's grunts increased in volume, she thought about orgasm control but that was never an issue with the judge. He liked his ladies to maximize their enjoyment just as he did. So, she abandoned her restraint and felt the pre-orgasmic tingles radiate from her groin, shooting down her legs to her toes and racing back up her spine to her brain. He never let up on the pace of his thrusts and her thoughts melted into a rapturous stupor.

Her mind blanked and her body instinctively arched her ass off the mattress; it hoisted her spasming cunt higher and posed it at the perfect angle for his maximum penetration, which he did, pressing her cervix. He halted there, pushing as hard as he could against the inner wall opening when she cried out an ecstatic "DAAADDDDYYYYY".

Her addled senses faintly heard his accompanying roar but she fully felt the warm shots of fertile sperm ricochet off her womb wall and sluice to a pool inside her feminine grotto. Their spasming bodies jittered down to a collapsed standstill. They hugged sweaty bodies as their faces sought the inducement of a sweet orgasmic kiss.

He rested atop her, breathing heavily, as did she, rubbing his muscled hairy back, in post-costal buzz, recalling the evening's path to this pleasant nocturnal bliss.

She had arrived on the Friday nightfall. Knowing his preference for her attire, she wore a replica of the ivory skirt and blazer outfit that she had worn that first day in court long ago, nurturing his long-held fantasies of her long-gone innocence. Her girlish flowery fragrance conferred an added sense of naughty youth.

They briefly reviewed her trust accounts, still strong and growing, and moved on to the habitual carnal substitute for monetary compensation that was his professional fee extracted during her monthly weekend visit. A delicious dinner had progressed to a delightful bedtime.

She had discovered and, from her poise mastery, performed the things he liked most: a finger pressed under the scrotum, his plump knob cradled in her mouth as she rolled her tongue back and tickled the under-vee. He never neglected her favorites: expertly lapping her swollen clitoris as she squirmed against his rough bearded face, a crooked finger buried inside, rubbing on her G spot.

Then he rolled atop his bedmate's well-formed body, a heaven-imparted gift for the delight of mankind, this particular female figure created exclusively for the judge's fabulous fucking. Aligned and ready, he manfully drove his firm penile muscle solidly inside her. That first bout of the weekend left him weak but happy.

He rolled aside after sounding fucking her to rapture and she lay cuddled against his side, her fingers dancing lightly on the sticky tumescent appendage, hoping for a quick recovery and another pussy piercing. She felt the mixed leaked stickiness drying on her inner thighs.

He wearily rolled her into spoon, his flaccid cock wedged in her ass crack. His arm was under her torso and its hand cupped and fondled her boob from below, seemingly bulkier than in the past. His other hand smoothed along her hip and thigh. He lazily commented about his handful of captured tit and squeezed it for emphasis.

"You seem to be thriving in your post-graduate journey. Eating well, I see."

Amber couldn't decide from his neutral tone if he was pleased with her bigger boobs or afraid that she was letting her body tone decline. She decided it was time for the inevitable heart-to-heart. It shouldn't wait another month when she would be even rounder in tits and belly.

"It's more than good living. I'm pregnant."

The judge was quiet and still, his hand cupping but now not squeezing her breast. Amber couldn't see his expression nor sense what emotions her confession had evoked. Then he spoke quietly.

"What are your plans?"

"I will have a daughter and raise her myself."

"How do you know it's a daughter? Sonogram?"

"It's too soon for that but a mother knows. It's a girl... It's your daughter."

There was an uncomfortable silence. Then the judge's hand moved from caressing her flank to gently pressing on her slightly rounded belly. The judge's voice was soft, almost a whisper.

"Hello, my precious little one. Daddy is happy to meet you."

They lay silently as the judge resumed his thought-provoking dual caresses of breasts and belly. He carefully chose his words.

"It's hard to be a single mother and it's not safe to live alone, especially in your condition. This is a big house with lots of room. It gets quiet here between weekends and makes me feel lonely. You could stay here with me until the baby is born."

Amber was just as judicious in her next words.

"But won't that interfere with your other weekend trust liaisons?"

"The trusts are all close to maturity and I will soon be releasing them to the principals. And the size of the house allows you to avoid my private quarters over the remaining weekends. You needn't worry about intruding on the last of my private little trysts."

He waited for her response but she was quiet and still. He had always been a man who knew what he wanted. He got directly to his intended point.

"Amber, my dear, will you please stay with me, even after our precious daughter is born and we can raise her here together?"

She felt him hold her tighter and more lovingly with the prospect of raising a family of his own.

'Precious' she thought. 'That's a nice name for a daughter.'

She moved her hands to cover his and nodded her head against his hairy chest. He chuckled softly.

"I need your verbal response for the record, please."

The judge couldn't see her smiling face but easily perceived her happiness by her tone of voice.

"Yes... Yes, I will stay with you and we will raise our daughter together. And, if we're lucky, in time, her little sister as well. But you must promise me that when they come of age, we will enroll them in the Total Woman Academy."

Retired Circuit Court Judge Roy P. Hallidad kissed the top of Amber's blonde head.

"Yes, of course; that would be the best way to ensure their futures. Just as it ensured yours and led you here to me."

Amber felt his cock stiffen against her ass and she smiled. They would shortly continue the fun sex-filled weekend, a celebration of the beginning of her continuing life journey and its promising joy and prosperity. She had at last secured the commitment of her chosen and sought-after lifelong mate, the Total Woman Academy's purposeful goal of finding 'The One'.