The Journey Ch. 04

Story Info
A continuing story of FemDom, toilet slavery, and cuckolding.
785 words
4.05
21.6k
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your mouth, slave."

As your cruel command penetrated my ears, your lover lowered his fat, filthy cock toward my defiant, closed lips. I felt repulsed by the knowledge that I would have to do this for you. Betray my very sexuality. The essence of who I used to be. I know that you knew that, and I also knew that was exactly why you were doing it, and that it turned you on to do so.

"Open your mouth. NOW, my slave!"

I immediately opened my mouth wide, in fear of making her more angry. As his massive cock slowly crept lower, and closer to my face, I took in the aroma. Sweat, come, lube, and the smell of your sweet pussy filled my senses. The scent of you was almost enough to make the repulsive act palatable. Then, the aroma of your divine gift hit me. I grew harder in the cage and craned my head upwards quickly, and took him into my mouth for you.

I swirled my tongue around the massive, filthy head, cleaning the shit, come, and juices from it. After a few seconds, I felt him insert another inch or so. Swirl, suck, clean, repeat. It kept coming. He was almost as big soft, as I'd seen him hard. At about 3 or 4 inches, I gagged as the head hit the back of my throat. He pulled out and looked over at you.

"Put it back in, and keep going. I want to see him take it all in." My heart raced in fear and anguish as he began lowering it into my mouth. One, two, three,...gag.

"Again."

One, two, three, fo...gag.

"Ok, that's enough. I can see that he'll need to be trained to take it all. I don't want to wait. Make him lap it clean with his tongue. "Tongue out, NOW, slave"

He grasped the freshly cleaned, massive head, pulled it to the side, and adjusted his hips to bring my tongue into contact with the rest of his filthy, slimy cock, making me lick every inch of it clean for you. After what felt like forever he said, "I think he's got it all, babe."

"Good. Crawl to me, slave."

I made my way to the bed on all fours, and knelt on the floor by the side of it, waiting.

"Come up here and lay on your back on this towel. You are going to clean every drop of his come out of my pussy and ass. Don't forget to take off your slippers!"

I obedient settled myself onto the towel beneath you, looking up at your beautiful pussy and asshole, dripping with come and your juices.

"Open your mouth, slave."

I've always loved worshipping your pussy so much! This time it was still so wonderful to be beneath you, serving you, but it turned out quite differently this time. I opened my mouth wide, eager to comply, and waited for you to lower your glorious body onto my face so that I could lovingly lick your holes clean. I was surprised to see your pussy clench, and your perfect asshole crown a bit, before a flood of come, pussy juice, and your shit flooded into my mouth and over my face from both holes!

There was so much. I tried to catch it all, and captured most of it, but some of it splashed my face and puddled onto the towel beneath me. As I swallowed the depraved cocktail, you scooped up as much as you could with your fingers, and fed it to me one long, sexy finger at a time, while looking down at me, smiling proudly. "Good boy!" I stiffened inside the trap around your cock and balls. "Now wipe your face with the towel and lick me clean. Start with the front. As I licked eagerly, I felt you clench your muscles, and more come flooded into my mouth. I knew that this meant that you were coming in my mouth with HIS come, but shamefully, it turned me on to be degraded and debased this way for you. When you were satisfied, you adjusted your hips so that I could lap at your asshole, and work my tongue inside, as deep as my tongue could reach. "Your tongue", I thought to myself.

Just as I'd finished cleaning you, I heard your bull burp, and say, "Babe. Those three beers raced through me. I really need to take a piss. Where's your bathroom?"

I watched in horror as you looked straight into my eyes with a hint of malevolence, pointed at me, pursed your lips, and cocked your head in his direction, directing me to go to him.