The Journey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You seem to have forgotten the direct command I gave you yesterday regarding this certain horse and riding him, haven't you, little one?" He spoke.

The horse had manipulated his way in between the Man and the girl, as if shielding her from the Man's ire.

Very softly she responded, "no Master, I didn't forget. I'm sorry, Master that I rode him, Master. I just wanted to show You, Master and I knew You wouldn't let me."

"Come out from behind that horse, little one," He commanded.

He knew the horse was protecting her. Taking her by the hand firmly, He started walking toward the barn with her in tow, her steps almost running to keep up with Him. That damned horse keeping up the pace behind them. He wasn't afraid of the horse, but He sensed the horse would do most anything to keep the girl safe. He wasn't about to let the horse come in between Him and the girl's training.

Dragging her into the barn, He made sure the doors were shut securely and the horse was on the other side.

"Now, little one, you knew exactly what you were doing when you climbed on top of that horse. You knew that you were defying My direct command. Now you will be punished for that, understood, little one?" He gritted out from clenched teeth.

Trying to back up a pace, her dark eyes wide, she barely whispered, "yes, Master. I'm sorry."

"It's too late for your apology, girl." He again gritted out, dragging her to some square bales of hay. He sat down on the bales, His voice booming as He spoke, "unbutton those jeans and drop them to your ankles, slut. Now!!"

Seeing His obvious anger, she fumbled with the button and zipper, wiggling her hips as she slide the tight jeans down to her ankles.

"Across my lap, slut!"

Staring wide eyed at Him, she slowly nodded, "yes, Master", she whispered. She laid herself over His lap, her breath shallow as she attempted once again to apologize.

"Not another word out of you, slut!" He boomed.

Quickly He tied her hands to a length of rope already tied to a large ring secured in the wall of the barn.

"I think you need a good ass warming to remind you, slut. My will not yours, slut." He bellowed.

His hands coming down hard against her upturned ass, accenting each word with another spank. She squirmed against His lap, pulling against the rope, her legs kicking as her ass was sorely abused. Screaming and crying her apology, "I'm sorry, Master, I'm sorry."

"You'll be sorry alright when you can't sit down for a few days, slut" He gritted out, His large hand continuing to rain down firm swats against her now reddening ass.

She laid limply against His lap, her fight all but gone as she sobbed pitifully, her voice hoarse, "I'm sorry, Master, I'm sorry", she kept repeating.

Hearing a ruckus outside the barn, His head snapped up, swearing under His breath, "that damn horse!"

Dumping her off His lap into the soft straw, she lay there still sobbing, His steps striding furiously to the door on the barn. The barn door was being butted against, moving back and forth each time the horse head butted against it. Pushing against the door, the Man struggled to open it outwards. The horse was still butting against it, stomping his feet against the ground.

"Get the hell out of the way, ya jackass," the Man bellered.

The horse stopped, backing up, his ears laid back and the Man opened the doors. Pawing at the ground, the horse showed his displeasure. The man marched up to the horse, grabbing the reins and holding the horse's head down to His face. Lakota jerked his head up from the tight grip the Man had on him, snorting.

The Man kept a firm hold on the reins, His voice low, "you better behave yourself, Lakota, otherwise I will see you on the first truck to the glue factory."

The horse flicked his ears back and forth, finally blowing into the Man's face, again showing his attitude.

"Keep it up and you will be seeing the inside of a truck and won't see the girl again, jackass."

The Man and horse stood, staring at each other until Lakota shook his head, finally calming. "That's better," the Man said softly, gently stroking the horse's nose.

The Man let go of the reins, gently smacking the horse on his rear flank, sending Lakota trotting off toward the end of the corral. Just as He reached the doors of the barn again, He heard a loud whinny. Turning, He saw Lakota rear up, hooves flying in the air. He laughed out loud at the horse's display. Shaking His head, again wondering why in the world He had bought a stallion for her and one so big.

Coming into the barn, He saw her huddled into the corner, her ponytail had come partially out and was now hanging in her face, she was still sniffling softly. Hearing Him, she looked up, her tear stained face smudged with dirt, tears still clinging to long lashes.

"You didn't hurt him, did You, Master?" she asked softly.

"No, I didn't hurt him, little one, I just made sure he knew who was boss around here." He answered softly.

"You aren't going to send him away, are You, Master?" she questioned softly, her dark eyes having turned a deep emerald green from her crying.

"No, little one, I'm not sending him away, just yet. You are going to have to earn the right to ride him again, little one. I don't give you direct commands just to hear Myself talk, I do it for your protection. Everything I tell you to do or not to do is for a reason to keep you safe from harm. I am very disappointed in you, little girl." He scolded her.

Her head had sunk lower and lower into her chest, silent tears streaming from her shame and His displeasure in her. Very softly she whispered, "I'm sorry, Master. I'm sorry. I just wanted to show You and make You proud, Master. Please don't be angry with me anymore, it hurts too bad."

"Where does it hurt, little one?" He questioned her softly.

Picking her head up, the tears still streaming, she laid a hand on her breast, her voice barely above a whisper, "here, Master."

He smiled softly to her, picked her up from where she had been huddled and sat her gently on His lap. Talking softly to her, "you are doing well, little one. That is where it should hurt. You need to know that when I give you a command, I'm thinking only of your safety and what will please Me, little one. My will, not yours, little one. And I will always be proud of you as long as you try to do your best and to be pleasing, little one."

Slowly she nodded her head against His shoulder, her soft whisper floating up to Him, "yes, Master."

"Let's get you cleaned up, little one," He said softly to her, gently thrusting her from His lap.

Together they walked hand in hand up towards the house.

12