The Journey from Innocence Ch. 01

Story Info
Innocent student visits her boyfriend naked under her coat.
8.2k words
4.67
33.9k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was pounding in my chest, my palms a little sweaty and adrenaline filled my veins. I pointed the camera to the mirror, making sure to get enough of my face and shoulders that Ben would have an idea what I was wearing but without giving it away. The train rocked a little on the tracks blurring the picture of my face showing a little more cleavage than normal as I stood in the small cubicle. I sent the picture with a short message "On my way. xxx"

I was on my way to visit Ben just as I had done many weekends over the last 9 months. We had met at a church young adults camp the previous summer when shortly before I turned 18 and he was still 19. We lived quite far apart but since I had started university I could see him more as it was only an hour on the train to where he worked.

But this journey was going to be different, there was a reason I'd sent the playful picture and a reason my blood was pumping so much.

I'd always been very shy, not very popular at school and kept myself to myself. Boys had never really noticed me at school and my body only developed after it was too late for anyone there to care. I went to the camp that summer keen to make a new start, meet some new friends with similar interests and meet a load of nice people. I found a new confidence in talking to others and really came out my shell. I'd never considered that a guy may take my attention and like me though and over that week Ben and I developed a little more than a friendship. We started to visit one another in the months after and quickly became boyfriend and girlfriend.

Ben had been unfortunate with women, having been messed around by a couple of girls he felt strongly for and I think we were both relieved to be taking things very slowly. Our distance relationship in many ways forced this, but also meant we had these short weekend pressure cookers of emotion in recent months.

Our first kiss was actually a month after we started our relationship and with our Christian principles both knew that sex should come after marriage, something neither of us were remotely ready for. But as our passions increased each weekend we saw each other, little by little that temptation rose and this train journey felt like it was leading us a long way from where we intended to be... and worse yet I loved it. Our hands had recently began to wander while we kissed, caressing each others skin underneath our clothing and before long his T-shirt was off, my shirts were unbuttoned and we were starting to see and feel each others bodies more and more. I'd started to straddle him and rock back and forth, dry humping him and we both enjoyed the feeling of this type of movement and contact.

Recently, on my last visit to Ben and his parents these sexual tensions really escalated, I'd had a shower shortly after we got in and I walked back to the spare room I stayed in wearing just my towel. My room was opposite Ben's and I hadn't given it much thought so put my underwear back on then just wrapped a towel around me, it was very short and left my legs and shoulders more exposed than Ben had ever seen. As I walked past his room the look he gave me was something else. So full of desire and lust, surprise and love. It was so powerful I decided rather than go get dressed I walked into his room and sat down as if nothing was amiss. Needless to say there was some very heavy petting that evening. Sitting on Ben in just my underwear, gyrating y my hips on his with my legs spread really turned me on and that evening it opened up the sexual side of our relationship a lot further. The towel came off and he saw me in just my underwear, his hands explored every inch of my exposed and tingling skin. I wanted more and I could tell he did too.

Later that evening I asked Ben what his fantasies were, at first he seemed reluctant to talk about it. I knew he had them, I knew despite his faith he struggled with looking at pictures of women online and while I shouldn't have encouraged it all i seemed to want to do was turn all his desires onto me, for him to look at me the way he did when I wore the towel. So after a little persuasion we talked about our fantasies and found a few in common, the idea of having sex outside as a prime example. Sexy car journeys, maybe the use of blindfolds and handcuffs, then one that really caught my imagination - wearing only a shirt or coat. He loved a new bright red trench coat I'd been given, it was quite short and covered about a third of my thighs, with three large buttons up the double breasted front and a big belt buckle to tie around my middle. He said he would love to see me wearing only that, it made my mouth water thinking about it and I said I could do that for him. He balked at the idea of it really happening and I said I'd probably need to be quite drunk and work my way up to being that brave but maybe in the future I'd do it. I said I'd never been properly drunk before giggling at how if he ever gets me drunk he has permission to take my clothes off, he then joked about getting some cocktails immediately.

I'd never thought of myself as having a nice body until Ben assured me I did. I'd never worn skirts or revealing tops but felt confident enough that I may give those things a try with the right encouragement and reason. If Ben was going to like it then this was all that was needed.

So here I was on a train about halfway through the journey to visit Ben. As I had often done I was going to meet him from work as he closed the store he was a manager at and we would walk back to his car and head back to his parents house. His parents were away this particular weekend and he had a rare Saturday off so I particularly wanted to make the most of this trip. I'd packed a small rucksack for the weekend before I went into my university lectures that day and then got on the train. I'd caught this same train a few times and it was usually so busy I'd be lucky to find a seat, however this trip had less people so no one was left standing. Everyone seemed to have their eyes either locked onto a mobile device or just closed trying to catch a quick sleep.

I noticed a young man in a nearby seat facing my direction and looking at me a little closer than usual. I was wearing tight black jeans and a little white top underneath my red coat but it was so warm that weekend I didn't need much else that day. I'd been thinking about this all week, about how Ben would react if I dared follow through with my plan and now my whole body was yearning so strongly I felt I couldn't stop it unless I fulfilled my ideas. I gave the guy a smile and stood up.

I got up and went to the small toilet cubicle at the end of the carriage and began to psych myself up a little in the mirror. The person looking back looked nervous, her straight black hair hiding a little of her face before it stopped at her neck over her thin body, I needed her... me to appear calm and confident in a strange and unfamiliar situation. My hands were trembling before I clenched my fists and fought the feeling deep inside.

I looked closely at my makeup and wanted to make it more sultry, more pronounced than ever before but felt it would be difficult on the moving train so decided I would attend to this later.

I took off my small heeled boots and hung my coat on the back of the door and then pulled my top up over my head and off. Pausing a moment I looked back at myself with my black c-cup bra and jeans on, undoing the buttons before sliding them off my legs. This was exciting but was it enough? This was the least I had ever worn in front of Ben... but his fantasy, my fantasy now, was that I wore nothing at all under the coat... my knees shook as I thought about just opening the door to the train carriage dressed like that, let alone walking to Ben's work and meeting him there dressed in only a coat. "One step at a time" I thought reaching into my bag while taking a deep breath.

I pulled out some lotion that I'd been applying to my body all week, it was a moisturiser with a faint tanning essence which had given my skin a nice soft brown glow instead of the usual pale white I was used too. I rubbed the lotion onto my smooth legs to give them a fresh shine, my full body wax was several days ago meaning any irritation was long gone and I was as smooth as I'd ever been and from the neck down I was completely hair free.

I took a few deep breaths before reaching behind my back and unhooking my bra letting it fall from my shoulders and placed it near the sink. I pulled my coat from the hook and put it back on. It was amazing how loose it felt with almost nothing else underneath it to pad it out. The jacket was quite form fitting and thin, it was strange not to feel as snug against my body or as warm, heightening the sensation of skin brushing against the cooler coat lining than my usual cotton fabrics and turning me on in the process.

I stood upright once again, adjusting the coat and making sure it was fully buttoned and the belt as tightly fastened as I could make it. The coat did well at disguising my near nudity, not showing much below my neck and nothing that wouldn't be seen with any usual top I'd wear, What was most obvious was how much of my legs were now on show. I'd never worn a skirt that didn't go to my knees and this coat was showing two thirds of my thigh so felt incredibly short. I was also concerned that while turned on and chilly my nipples were really sticking out but my coat was just thick enough to block this, especially as my breasts weren't pressed tight against the now loose jacket. I put my shoes back on and stood up straight trying to control my breathing and the mild panic that was coming over me.

My core began to shake nervously, extending to my arms, hands and chattering teeth. My knees went weak I was so anxious but so excited, could I back out now? All I needed to do was open the door and this sequence of events would be difficult to reverse, then it would just be one step at a time. Could I go out into the train carriage and feel comfortable around the strangers who surely couldn't know I was all but naked under my coat?

I stuffed my jeans and top alongside my makeup and wash bag in my rucksack and with a jolt of panic found my hand had pushed the electronic door release which puffed loudly as the door opened. I stepped out feeling like the whole train car was looking at me, I slowly made my way forward past a few people back to the seat I was in previously. To my great relief no one was really looking at me, no one seemed to think twice about me and as my heart beat slowed I felt great relief and could think clearly again. Why would they think anything was awry or that I was nearly naked? It's not a normal thing to do and not something you would logically suspect. I then began to think how Ben would also have this mindset and it would be amazing to surprise him like this. I knew he liked short skirts so just seeing my legs would be a turn on for him but the rest was so exciting I could almost taste it.

As I sat down the young man who had been looking at me earlier got up and I noticed him go to the toilet cubicle before my mind began to wander back to this weekend and how things may play out as the train pulled into the station and I walked from there on my way to Ben's work.

A few minutes later the young guy came back and sat back across from me and gave me a big smile. He looked down at my legs and stared a bit too intently before his eyes met mine again. I smiled, unsure what else to do and he grinned back and took that as a queue to lean forward.

"You didn't change on my account did you?... Amazing legs!"

Oh god he noticed... Course he noticed I was wearing dark trousers now my legs are fully on show! Did he really think I'd have done that for him though? Surely not.

"No..." I sheepishly replied. "I'm meeting someone."

"Lucky guy..." He quipped. "Take it you wont be needing this then?..." he asked as he partially pulled my bra out of his pocket. I was mortified, In the panic of my actions I'd obviously left it next to the sink by mistake and he had found it! My face flushed pink as embarrassment kicked in before an unexpected wave of calm hit me. He didn't know me, I'd probably never see this guy again and had nothing to fear from him, this situation was full of nerves and excitement and he was just a small fraction of that I could overcome like everything else.

"No I won't". I stated firmly as I stood up and walked down the carriage to wait by the doors, leaving him with my bra as a souvenir of our brief encounter.

It was 4:45pm as we pulled into the station, Ben finished work at 5.45pm so I thought I would go into the nearby department store halfway between the station and his work to freshen my makeup and really get myself ready.

The train slowed down and many other people crowded around me near the doors, as the doors opened a cool breeze shot into the carriage and up my coat. My legs felt more exposed than ever and my skin soon covered in goosebumps. I walked out and headed off through the station with my rucksack over my right shoulder wary it was tugging my coat open around the neck. I looked down at my legs as they overcame my fear and confidently carried me forward atop of my black heels.

A few more faces than usual seemed to look my way, I'm not sure if it was just my bright red jacket, my legs on show or just how I was hyper aware of people looking at me as if they somehow knew what I was doing. I enjoyed the tingle each glance gave me and the longer I walked and no one made a big fuss the happier and more confident I was.

I reached the John Lewis department store and headed to their cafe and the restrooms where I could re touch my makeup and make any final adjustments to my outfit. As other women came and went I seemed to stand in front of the mirror for hours reapplying my foundation, shadowing around my eyes, eyeliner, lip gloss, blusher, contouring, highlighting and low-lighting. I'd not got a huge amount of experience applying makeup but i'd been watching a lot of online tutorials recently and had found a way of doing it that I thought looked good. But this time I decided to make my eyes especially dark to make the blue in them pop even more. I reached into my bag and pulled out my hair straightener and managed to get that running from a plug next to the mirrors for just such an event. I looked back at the girl in the mirror, she was attractive and confident. Ready to tease more than ever before. And with this revelation I was ready for the last part, I stepped into a cubicle and reached up inside my coat around my hips to slowly slip my thong panty down my legs and off. This time placing it in my coat pocket so as not to leave it for anyone else to find.

Finally there I was, a few stores away from Ben's work in a very public place completely naked except for my coat and shoes. No one other than my family had ever seen me naked, Ben had never seen so much of me and I never thought I'd be doing anything like this, certainly not so soon. But I craved this more and more over the last few weeks and couldn't contain my desire. I was tingling from head to toe in anticipation. I looked at my watch and my heart pounded. It was time to go meet Ben.

I stepped out the cubicle and immediately felt different. Just losing that final item under the coat felt more breezy and erotic. My legs could easily have gone to jelly but I was able to walk on. I walked through the shop and though there were people around it was clearly approaching closing time as it was a lot quieter than I was used to when I'd stopped by previously. I still felt like everyone around me was aware of my lack of clothing and underwear, turning to look at me then looking away in disgust. I had to continually remind myself there was no way they could know that and if their mind was going to that place its was probably because they wanted it to and liked the idea. I continued out the shop and into the centre and immediately realised this theory would be tested by an escalator. The part of the coat covering my thighs felt ridiculously short and with nothing underneath it felt like the world could look up from below and see my goodies. I stood with crossed legs as I went down and felt relief as no one came the other way with opportunity to look up at me.

Before I knew it I could see Ben's shop and some young people gathered around the entrance as they often were in the music and film store.

I hesitated. I knew they would be closing shortly so the store would be fairly quiet, I also didn't know where Ben would be in the large floorspace or if he was out the back in the stockroom or one of the offices.

I normally waited out the front of the shops opposite his, leaning up against the shutters of the stores that closed slightly earlier. I decided I would do this and avoid passing the group of young guys, so I leaned against the shutters of a closed store opposite and while standing crossed my exposed legs once again while I reached into my bag to find my phone.

"Ssssswwwwweeooot!" One of the young guys screeched whistling my way. Lots of people in the shopping mall turned to see what the noise was about. "What's under the coat love?!" He bellowed, drawing jeers and laughter from his friends. My stomach flipped in horror. But in spite of this I leaned forward and stepped their way swinging my bag back over my shoulder. "Oi oi!" they jeered.

"Nothing... that you're ever going to see." I calmly stated as I walked past them into the store. I was terrified but they would never have known.

"Fuck she's hot... what an absolute tease..." I heard one of them gasp "Legs go on for miles..." as I disappeared from earshot into the quiet store.

I looked around the store and couldn't see Ben anywhere on the shop floor, just a couple of his colleagues behind the main counter talking and clearing things away. There weren't many people in the store at all, dotted in different locations with their heads down browsing through the goods. I decided I would act on this and join them, pretending to browse through some DVD's face pointed downward, but really looking up and around me through my hair that was hanging around my face.

I noticed the two guys behind the counter start to look over my way and one pointed while the other smiled. I wasn't sure if they would recognise me as Ben's girlfriend as I'd never properly met them and wasn't exactly looking like I usually did i pictures they may have seen on social media.

My heart was really pounding. I knew people were noticing me and I still had this whisper of a thought dominating my mind... "what if they know?"

I flicked my hair and wrapped it over my ear on one side, leaving my hand lingering at the side of my face while I browsed the items in front of me. I heard a creak and noticed the door to the back of the shop open, out came Ben and my tummy flipped within itself. My heart thudded heavily and my skin felt like hundreds of volts of electricity was coursing across it. He was in work mode and didn't notice me or anyone else really. It had always amused me how he would get so focused he even missed his older brother stood in front of him one time because he just didn't expect to see him in that environment. This was the side of him I wanted to see, but focused purely on me. I kept my head down as I continued to step sideways across the racking looking through the A-Z movie section toward the back of the store.

In the corner of my eye I noticed Ben take his phone from his pocket, he was normally pretty good at obeying the rules and not looking at his phone but at the end of the day when he was the only manager on site he was a little more slack. Was he looking for a message from me? I kept an eye on him as I saw him walk up the shop toward the front and go behind the counter and talk to his two colleagues who quickly point toward me. I kept my head down as he looked my way and decide to go the other side of the section I was browsing so he couldn't see my face as clearly. There were quite a lot of displays between him and me so it was hard to say if he'd definitely know me. I tried to keep my peripheral vision on him as my excitement grew. my mouth watered again and heart beat grew faster and faster thinking about him and the others looking at me, almost irrelevant if they knew me or not.