The Journey Home

Story Info
Stuck in a tunnel & taken by a stranger.
1.5k words
4.18
52.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sally69er
sally69er
123 Followers

I had been doing some overtime one Sunday morning, I had a lot of typing to get done for the big meeting the following week so it seemed a good time to get it done without all the interruptions I would get. I looked at my watch the time had shot round and so decided that I had done enough that day set off on my journey home.

I sat on the train reading my book as I had an hour journey in front of me to get home, as I flicked over the page I could sense someone looking at me I lifted my head seeing the bloke opposite searing me. As the weather was so warm I had on my short white summer dress, he must have been able to see my small lacy panties that I wore under it. I looked round to see the carriage was empty apart from the two of us, suddenly the train screeched to a halt.

We were stuck in a tunnel as the train driver announced that the power had failed and that someone would be along soon to free us all, the bloke opposite looked around as he said "god these trains are shit."

I smiled replying "I know," then the lights on the train went out this scared me as I could know longer see a thing moments later I heard the bloke opposite move then felt him sitting next to me. We begun talking when I felt his hand take mine, he whispered "you are so beautiful." I didn't know what to do here I was sitting on a train stuck in a tunnel with no lights and a stranger sitting next to me holding my hand saying this to me. He started moving his hand which still held mine down until I felt the bulge in his trousers that was getting bigger as he run my hand over it.

I felt his other hand on my knee slowly moving up my thigh, for some reason I parted my legs a little wider as I gently squeezed the hard bulge inside his trousers. The driver then announced that the train in front was stuck and we had two trains behind us so it could take a while for us to be rescued, the bloke whispered "thank god for that." He moved his hand higher as I slowly undid the fly to his trousers, he let out a sigh as I slipped my hand inside his boxers feeling his cock it was big and very hard as I slowly stroked it feeling it throb in my small hand. We started to kiss as I felt my small panties being eased to one side as his finger traced the lips of my pussy before finding my clit which begun to swell from the excitement.

The guy stood as he did I heard him undoing his belt as I eased them down with his boxers, I reached for his cock stroking it as I moved forward a little feeling the tip touching my mouth as I opened it. He ran his hands over my head whispering "suck me." I didn't need asking twice slowly my mouth descended down the full length of his hard full erection, I gripped his ass pulling him forward taking his cock as deep as I could almost gagging as it brushed the back of my throat.

He was so big and the girth was so thick but I still sucked him hard digging my nails into his ass pulling further forward wanting to take every inch of his cock into my mouth, he kept whispering "yes" every time his cock brushed the back of my throat. My mouth was really moving fast over his full length, he gripped my hair in passion pulling my head forward as he rocked his cock to and from my willing mouth. The driver continued to announce that he was sorry but the delay was taking long than the rail company thought it would.

The guy pulled back his cock flipping free from my mouth as he whispered "I want to fuck that sweet pussy," I felt him drop to his knees moving between my parted legs his hands moving up my thighs feeling for my small panties. I could feel my pussy getting wetter by the second knowing at any moment I was to feel his hard thick cock inside my pussy, I held my breath as I felt him rip my panties free from me in his urgent passion to fuck me. I moved myself slightly forward onto the edge of the seat feeling the tip of his hard cock touching my pussy entrance I whispered "fuck me, fuck me hard." With a fast thrust forward his cock was buried deep in my waiting pussy "yes" I called out not caring who heard me now, he gripped my waist as I lifted my legs wrapping them around his waist giving his cock greater access to my pussy.

I could hear our skin slapping hard together as his cock slammed hard into my pussy as it did I could feel my ass being pressed hard down onto my seat. I reached down running my finger over my very hard swollen clit feeling the lips of my pussy stretching to accommodate the thickness of his cock, every time his cock hit home into my pussy I called out "yes." He reached up with one hand gently squeezing one of my tits as a finger from his other hand stroked my clit, I moved my hips meeting his cock allowing it to really fill my pussy stretching it wider calling out "fuck me, fuck your baby up into me." He replied "I will baby, I'm going too." He leant down and we kissed with such passion still fucking each other with urgent passion knowing at any moment the train could move.

He slipped his cock free from my wet love tunnel whispering "turn over, kneel on the seat I want to take you from behind." I did as he asked I knelt on the seat placing my hands in front of me as I felt my short dress being lifted over my ass, he moved his cock along the lips of my pussy rubbing my clit with the tip of his cock. I moved back trying to get that lovely thick hard cock back into my pussy. He eased his cock back a little his hands gripping my waist tight pulling me backwards until I felt his hard thick cock parting the lips of my wet pussy, every inch moving deeper filling my pussy once more. Biting my bottom lips I let out a long sigh of pleasure as he slowly built up speed each thrust getting a little faster until I could really feel him pumping his cock to and from my pussy. He reached round my waist his finger finding my clit his cock continued ramming into me as he rubbed my clit fast and it wasn't long before I let out a long sigh as I thundered to a climax I calling out "yes, fuck me fuck me knock me up."

I could feel every inch of his cock as my pussy wrapped tightly round it, the hair covering the base of his cock tickled my ass as he thrust forward giving me all he had. Once more the driver announced "the Rail Company are still trying to release us, they say it won't be long now." With this we fucked with more urgency both wanting to fill him climax deep inside me, "come on fuck me hard, fill me with your baby making juice," "yes, yes" he called out "I'm coming, I'm going to fill that pussy full of cum" he continued. He gave one last very hard thrust and I felt him cum shooting long hot jets of his juices deep into me, I knelt there letting him empty the contents of his balls into me. I reached under gently squeezing his hanging balls as he shook, his climax running through his body his cock throbbing hard inside my pussy.

He stood there holding my waist until I felt his cock going softer until it slipped from the grip of my pussy, he stepped back as I moved sitting back on the seat both of us breathing very heavy. As we sat there getting our breath back the lights suddenly flicked back on and within moments the train moved slowly forward, the driver then announced "the Rail Company are sorry for the delay, and hoped that we were all ok." We both laughed whispering "thank you Rail Company," we soon reached my stop but to my surprise the guy got off at the same one. Before the door open I spotted Paul my hubby on the platform, I quickly pulled my ripped panties off putting them into the guys pocket just as the doors opened.

"Are you ok," Paul asked.

"Yes" I replied "this kind gentleman looked after me in the darkness." Paul thanked him as we made our way from the station towards our car, all the way home I could fill the guys cum dribbling from my pussy that he had well and truly fucked. What a great journey home and pleased that I was protected from being made pregnant by him I thought.

sally69er
sally69er
123 Followers