The Journey of Grace Ch. 07

Story Info
Grace's first day with Michelle in San Francisco.
7.2k words
4.72
26.2k
11

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,302 Followers

Checking in early to their hotel proved to be no problem. It was a relatively quiet weekend with no major events and the hotel had seemed glad to have guests. There were no raised eyebrows either about two women sharing a room. Grace and Michelle clearly were there as a couple but in San Francisco that was nothing unusual.

Michelle had thought that they would christen the room right away with some play, but that was not Grace's plan. She had a number of things that she wanted to do before they began their evening. They wasted no time in the hotel but instead immediately took the rental car out again. Grace had reserved a small sporty little two seater. If she was going to have fun, she wanted to go all out.

Since she had only been in San Francisco a few times, Grace handed Michelle a street map along with directions on how to get to the Castro district. The famous gay district was the perfect place for the two of them to start. As they drove, Grace placed her hand on Michelle's thigh and slowly inched up her skirt until she could caress Michelle's bare skin. Her nails lightly scratched small circles that moved up and down Michelle's leg. Sometimes she would instead move her fingers down between Michelle's parted legs to caress the soft inner thigh. Grace loved the way that Michelle would wiggle as she touched a particularly sensitive spot and chuckled softly as Michelle found it hard to concentrate on following the map. Once or twice, they had to circle a block because she missed calling out a turn. Since they were not on a time schedule, Grace just smiled and kissed Michelle when she tried to apologize for her error.

Finally they found their way there through a combination of Michelle's navigation and the city thoughtfully putting up signs directing people there. Not surprisingly for either San Francisco or with the name, it had a Mexican flavor to the architecture that Grace quite liked.

With Grace's arm around Michelle, the two of them slowly wandered along the sidewalk looking at the shops they passed. Occasionally they stopped to admire something in the window but they didn't enter any of the shops. Grace had a particular one that she wanted to visit first. She had found it online the other night while planning for the trip. To a degree, it had triggered her ideas about the weekend.

It was a jewelry shop that specialized in silver. Grace always loved the look of silver best. It went especially well with the black that she tended to favor. As they stopped to look at the window, Michelle gasped at how pretty some of the pieces were, not realizing that was their destination.

"Mistress, aren't they lovely?" she asked.

Smiling, Grace nodded. "I think they may have something I like." She smiled again as Michelle went to the door and held it open for her. Michelle had been doing little things since they got off the plane, taking seriously the idea that she should serve Grace.

An older man greeted them as they entered the building. Grace nodded back at him and he sensed that she wished to just look for a few moments. He thoughtfully held back and didn't intrude. While Michelle wandered and looked at some of the rings, Grace scanned the room until she thought she saw the case that she was looking for. She moved over to it and examined the silver necklaces inside. They were more stunning in person than the pictures had shown online, which wasn't at all a surprise. She turned to ask the shopkeeper to come help but he had already seen her interest and was moving to help her.

"Ah, the collars. Were you looking for something in particular?" he asked.

"I was looking to purchase one of the engraved ones, for the young lady," Grace said as she smiled at him. Again, Grace felt a sense of satisfaction when this seemed quite ordinary. He merely focused on helping her pick out the appropriate one.

"I see. Which one is the appropriate collar for your relationship," he inquired. "I have one that says 'slave'; one that is 'owned'; and there is this one that says 'slut'. Or did you want to have a custom engraving? That would take a day. I can make the pieces but I can't seem to use an engraver," he said chuckling.

Grace laughed along with him. "No, I think 'owned' will be fine."

He nodded and picked up the collar. It was shining bright. The front of it was wide piece of curved silver about three quarters of an inch wide that wrapped about two-thirds of the way around the neck and closed with two bands that went around the back. In a fancy script font, there was the word 'owned' that quite visible.

"I have two styles of closure that I can mount. One is has an opening and closing mechanism that makes it easier to take off. But I also have a closure that uses screws. Of course that one can be removed if need be, but not easily by the wearer. The collar is quite sturdy and can be worn around the clock without fear of it breaking," he explained.

Grace turned to Michelle and beckoned her over.

"Yes, Mistress?" Michelle asked. She blushed just slightly as it was only the second time she had called Grace that within earshot of someone else.

"I am going to buy this for you precious. I am interested in your opinion. Do you think I should get the clasp that can open, or this one that you cannot remove? I want your thoughts, thought I will make the final decision" Grace asked.

Michelle moved close to Grace and softly kissed her cheek. "i belong to You, Mistress. If it is alright with You, i would rather have the one that only You can remove."

Grace found that her breath caught a little and what was suspiciously like a tear appeared in the corner of her eye. She hugged Michelle tight to her and nodded. "Of course, precious."

The shopkeeper smiled at them both. He checked collar against Michelle's neck and took it off to make some final adjustments and mount the closure.

"Mistress, it is stunning. Thank you so much but it seems so fancy. i didn't bring anything to wear that will do it justice," Michelle said sounding a little worried.

Grace reached out and ran her fingers through Michelle's soft blond hair. "Don't you worry about that. W/we aren't done shopping yet. Now come over here and help Me pick out something else."

They walked over to a display of pendants. They were a number of different shapes and sizes but like the collars, they were also engraved. But these said things like "Mistress", "Domme", "Master", "Owner", and so on. Grace asked Michelle which one she liked the best. Michelle took the question seriously. She asked the shopkeeper to open the display and then brought out a number of them and held them up to Grace's throat. She was torn between a heart shaped one and an oval one. Both had the word "Mistress" engraved in strong letters. Finally she chose the oval one. Although she thought the heart shaped one might be more appropriate for their weekend, Michelle also could picture Grace wearing it at Corky's bar and thought that the oval one was a better choice in the long run.

Grace was pleased with this choice as well. The shopkeeper was just finishing up with the collar as she brought over the pendant. "Ah, that is a lovely one too. Did you want to wear these or shall I package them up?"

She was torn. Even though this was only for the weekend, placing a collar on someone was a special moment. It was almost a reverence that Grace felt towards it. It symbolized something that she felt was very important and serious. She felt like it should be done in a more intimate setting and somewhat more private.

The shopkeeper seemed to sense what she was thinking. He smiled gently at her and said, "Tell you what. I have a little garden in the back behind the shop. If you would like, you are welcome to go back there and use that area to put it on. It is quite nice."

Feeling a little overwhelmed at the kind gesture, Grace nodded and thanked him for the offer. "I am honored that you would let U/us do that. Thank you so much."

After paying, the two women walked out the back into a beautiful little Japanese style garden. There was a small little fountain that made a pleasant sound that almost completely covered up the sound of the street on the other side of the building. There were some vine maples that created a canopy so that the light was filtered with a green hue. It was just the place.

Grace turned to Michelle and said, "On your knees, precious." She watched as Michelle sank to the ground. Michelle looked up at her with a serious sort of smile on her face. Grace softly stroked her face before beginning. She knew that this wasn't a true collaring ceremony and she wouldn't say all that she might if it was. But still, it was not meaningless and she took it serious. Grace could tell that Michelle could sense its importance as well.

"This collar is the symbol of your willingly submitting to Me. Do you offer yourself to Me in submission? Do you agree to allow Me to do with you as I decide?" Grace asked.

"i do, Mistress." Michelle answered.

"I accept your submission, precious. you are owned now. you belong to Me. And I promise to cherish you and treat you with the respect and love that you deserve." Grace smiled and again felt a tear in her eye. This time she accepted it and let it roll down her face. "Bow your head, My little owned precious."

Michelle bent her head forward as Grace went around behind her. Grace's fingers brushed Michelle's hair to the side. They caressed Michelle's neck as they did so and she could not suppress the shiver that ran through her body. Grace had a powerful effect on her. The thin sliver plate felt cold against Michelle's neck as it first touched her. The metal straps pressed lightly against her neck as they closed together. She could feel Grace holding them together with one hand while she threaded the screws into the opening and tightening them first with her fingers, then a screwdriver. Her body tingled and she could feel that she was becoming wet. The thought kept running through Michelle's mind that now it would be obvious to everyone that she was Grace's little sub. The exhibitionist side of her found that very exciting. And knowing that she could not take off the collar, Michelle again thought about Grace. "i am owned by Her," Michelle thought. She wasn't exactly sure how it made her feel, but she knew that she enjoyed the sensation of letting Grace control and direct her. She felt so horny at that moment but no relief was offered. She sensed that she would have to wait for at least a little while. Grace wasn't going to violate the kindness with which the use of the garden had been offered.

From her knees, she looked up into Grace's face. "Mistress, may i be permitted to put Your necklace on You?" Michelle wanted to know.

"That is sweet, precious. I would very much enjoy that," Grace replied.

Rising up, Michelle went and got the pendant. Standing close behind Grace, she reached around to place the silver oval around her neck. Just before bringing the clasp together, Michelle leaned forward and gently kissed the spot where it would rest. Her lips opened just slightly and tugged lightly on Grace's skin.

"Mmmmm, precious. You feel good," Grace sighed.

Closing the clasp, Michelle ran her fingers around the chain to make sure that it was all straight and perfect. She wanted everything to be just right for her Mistress. In finishing checking, she wound up right in front of Grace. As she moved there, Grace took Michelle into her arms. She kissed Michelle with a passion. Her hand slipped up into Michelle's hair and she pressed her lips hard against Michelle's. Grace's mouth opened up to kiss wider with more hunger. As Michelle's own mouth opened, Grace's tongue thrust into her mouth. It pressed in deep, filling her mouth. Then just as Michelle started to press her body against Grace, the kiss started to end. Grace pulled back, her eyes coming open. Staring into Michelle's eyes, Grace gently bit Michelle's lower lip and pulled on it, stretching it out a little until it slid from her teeth.

Grace smiled at Michelle who returned it back in stunning fashion. They linked hands and walked back inside to thank the shopkeeper for both the lovely jewelry and the time in the garden. His eyes sparkled as he watched the two lovers trying to fight being completely engrossed in each other. He in turn thanked them for visiting his shop and hoped that they would return. They both turned to wave a goodbye just as they exited.

Michelle followed Grace's lead as they continued down the street. The internet hadn't been quite as successful in finding the next store but based upon the information Grace found there, she guessed that she would find what she was looking for in their current direction.

Sure enough, a block and a half later she found just what she wanted. It was a small boutique that specialized in evening wear. The clothing was all elegant, which is just what Grace wanted. She led Michelle into the shop.

For a moment, they didn't see anyone in the store but, responding to the chime of the door being opened, a young woman came out from the back of the store. "May I help you?" she asked them, looking from one to the other. Michelle looked slightly uncertain and turned to Grace.

"I would like to get a dress for Me and for My girlfriend. W/we are going to the theater tomorrow and I would like to get something suitable."

Michelle's lips turned into a round O of surprise. She was really a true poor student. She didn't have much in the way of nice clothes at college. And she had never had something as special as the clothing on display here. She tightened her hand in Grace's. "Thank You, Mistress. i can't believe You would buy me one of these," she said.

Grace gave her a winning smile in return. "you are My precious pet. It gives Me pleasure to do so." Turning back to the clerk, Grace asked if there was some place that they could try things on in a more private area. They were shown into a room in the back that had mirrors on the wall, a raised dais for one person to stand and smaller changing area separated with a curtain. Grace thought that it was perfect.

"Get undressed, precious. I will be back with something for you to try on in a moment," Grace commanded. The clerk started to indicate the changing area. But Grace shook her head. "No, undress standing on the dais. Everything but your thong."

Looking over at the clerk, Michelle blushed but said, "Yes, Mistress." She immediately went over to step up onto the dais and began to unbutton her blouse.

Turning to the clerk, Grace smiled. "she doesn't mind. In fact, she quite enjoys showing her body off. But please don't worry, she will behave." Grace laughed her low throaty laugh. The clerk laughed a little herself but she also had a slight blush. It wasn't the sight of the disrobing Michelle but the display of dominance and submission that caused it. Seeing lesbians and their varied relationships wasn't new for her, but rarely did she meet a couple whose roles were quite so clear. It was a little exciting to watch.

They went out into the shop and looked through the evening gowns. Grace clearly had an idea of what she wanted. It had to be long, with a slit almost all the way up to the hip, and tight to cling to Michelle's lovely body. And knowing what color she wanted to wear for herself, Grace wanted a contrast. They picked out several and brought them back into the other room.

Michelle was standing on the dais with nothing on but her thong. Her hands were nervously straightening the waist of the thong with her head bowed. Grace smiled at the lovely girl standing before her. She especially enjoyed the slightly damp patch on the thong, knowing that Michelle was excited both by being seen and the slight humiliation of being displayed. Grace took a seat while the clerk moved over to help Michelle try on the dresses.

As the clerk held the gown open, Michelle stepped her long legs into it. She reached down and pulled the front up as the clerk made sure that the gown didn't bunch and instead slid smoothly onto Michelle's body. Given her level of excitement, Michelle could not help but to shiver a little as she felt the fingers on her flesh. She reddened a little as well, since she could see from Grace's smile that she had seen it. Then Michelle concentrated on the gown. Like the other ones, it was black. This particular gown had a halter top that ran around her neck at the base.

Michelle twirled around for Grace. "Do You like it, Mistress?" she said as she admired it in the mirror.

"To be honest, precious, not really," Grace replied. "I thought that the neck might go well with your collar but I find it takes away from it. Plus it doesn't show off your sweet little body nearly enough!" That complement earned Grace a devilish smile from Michelle.

The clerk unhooked the top of the dress and helped to bring it down to her feet. As Michelle was twisting to get out of it, she almost pushed her bottom right into the clerk's face by mistake. Grace was having a delightful time watching the two of them try and work together. With the next dress, it was one of Michelle's breasts that got in the way, brushing along the clerk's cheek when she unexpectedly turned. Michelle's eyes rolled slightly as she felt the nipple drag on skin. She was finding harder to avoid moving her hips as her excitement grew.

Grace also didn't like this gown. Although quite tight, it had a higher back and Grace wanted to see that long and graceful back, especially because she had special plans that involved Michelle's back. Trying to take it off, Michelle's thong was actually pulled down a bit and most of her bare mound was exposed. Michelle looked over at Grace with a look of surprise and dismay on her face. She started to reach down to pull it up when she noticed the slight shake of Grace's head. Michelle at once arrested her reaction and waited for the clerk to take care of the problem. The clerk hesitated for a moment, and then looked over at Grace sitting with a look of expectation on her face. She slipped her fingers around the waist of the thong and pulled it up, her fingernails scraping against the smooth skin. She could hear Michelle's breath get a little quicker. Feeling bold, she carefully smoothed the front of the thong with a stroke of her hand. Michelle let a hiss of breath escape her mouth.

As the clerk turned to get the next gown, she looked again at Michelle's Mistress. Grace seemed amused by the little teasing Michelle had been given. Certainly the look Grace gave the clerk could only be interpreted as approval. She smiled back at Grace, enjoying the feeling of assisting Grace in this.

She brought back another gown. This one would hug Michelle and accent her lovely body. When she started to help Michelle on with it, she made sure that her fingers rang the length of Michelle's leg as she pulled it up. Rather than helping this time, Michelle stood there, slightly swaying, and stared into Grace's eyes. She was biting her full lower lip to help her control the excitement of being toyed with while on display. As the clerk's hands went over her rear, Michelle hardly realized that she pressed back against the touch.

Unexpectedly, the clerk stepped up onto the dais just behind her. Since Michelle had not been helping pull up the dress, the clerk decided to do it in a different way. She put her arms around Michelle and put her hands under the dress where it pulled away. She brought it up against Michelle so that her hands were on Michelle through the dress. At the same time, she moved very close against Michelle from behind. Her hands slowly raised the top of the dress. As slow as her hands were, it was only moments before her hands were over Michelle's breasts, pressing the material against them. She could feel the hard nipples against her palm. She made sure that the balls of her hands pressed harder just as they went up over each nipple. As close as she was, she could feel Michelle's body trembling. It was clear that it wouldn't take much to push her up over the edge.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,302 Followers
12