The Journey of Grace Ch. 08

Story Info
Grace's vacation with Michelle isn't quite what she wanted.
5.3k words
4.7
27.2k
8
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,311 Followers

As Michelle entered the theatre, she drew in a breath of amazement. It was older and full of rich carve wooden decorations. The entry hall was filled with elegant people milling their way slowly towards the doors leading to their seats. She squeezed Grace's hand with excitement and turned her face towards her. Michelle's face was lit up with a stunning smile that Grace returned.

"She looks radiant," thought Grace and felt the slight discontent submerge even further below the surface. She was determined to enjoy the evening. It was their last night in San Francisco. Soon her little fantasy was going to disappear, but for now it still held true. The collar she had purchased shown bright around Michelle's neck. The word "owned" was clear to anyone who glanced at it. And the cut of Michelle's black gown was drawing lots of looks.

Grace leaned over and gave Michelle a deep kiss. Even publically like this, Michelle returned it with a lack of self-consciousness that was surprising. As the kiss ended and they continued to walk to the doors into the main hall, Michelle pulled Grace's arm around her and snuggled against her. Some of the other patrons glanced over at them but Grace could tell by the way their eyes wandered, most of them were admiring two gorgeous women. Only one or two might have been bothered by the thought of two women together.

The usher showed them two their seats. Like other aspects of this trip, Grace had splurged on the tickets. They were direct in the center of the theater and, in her opinion, the perfect location of being close enough without being too close. While Michelle liked going to plays, almost all of her experiences had been with school productions or with small, struggling theaters. She looked around the theater was fascinating. The gilded wood, the red fabrics, and the buzz of a theater full of people came together to create a wonderful feeling in her. She kissed Grace's cheek and thanked her again for asking her to come on this adventure.

"Of course, precious, though the pleasure hasn't all been yours," Grace smiled a knowing smile. Michelle blushed as the couple next to them softly chuckled as they overheard Grace. Michelle sought reassurance through physical contact. She moved closer to Grace, laid her head against Grace's shoulder and clasped hand in hand with her. The lights started to dim and the curtain came up.

Try as she could, Grace was unable to let the performance absorb her. Her thoughts kept drifting back to the previous night. They had gone club hopping. Both of them were dressed in hot outfits. From Michelle's collar, there dangled a short leash that Grace had brought with her. Grace's didn't afford quite the access to her body that Michelle's did, but she looked very good in it. Michelle's seemed to be constantly in danger of completely coming off or moving in a way that revealed the rest of her body. Grace loved sliding her hands into one of the openings and caressing Michelle's soft skin.

As usual, Grace didn't drink much. She was already having a wonderful time with her inhibitions lowered on their own. Michelle on the other hand was slowly getting quite wasted. Every time they switched clubs, she would get another drink. Even when they decided they didn't like the club, she downed her drink before leaving.

Grace took them to mostly straight clubs. She wanted to be out. She wanted to be in a place where she could be completely open about her sexuality. Somewhat late in the evening, she led Michelle out and began dancing with her to the beat. What little inhibitions Michelle might have had were removed by the alcohol. Grace had been caressing her all night, but so far had not let her cum. She was used to that by now, but it was still making her very horny and frustrated. So she was taking it out on Grace in the way that she was dancing with her.

Michelle was circling around Grace, pressing her body against Grace's. She ground her mound against Grace with each step while stroking her arms and shoulders. The beat was loud and they could barely hear each other when they did talk. Michelle didn't need to be heard. Grace could read her lips as Michelle said "Your slut" each time she passed in front of Grace. Finally, she grabbed Michelle by the hair and pulled her close to kiss her hard. Grace's tongue thrust into her mouth, probing deep, tasting her. She could feel Michelle sigh into the kiss. One leg slipped forward to press against Michelle wet pussy. Michelle probably didn't even realize that she was moving herself up and down on it.

After a short time, however, Michelle realized that she had let Grace take the initiative back. Michelle really wanted to tease Grace more though. Pulling back just a little, she ended the deep kiss and started to kiss down Grace's neck. She could feel Grace breathing harder. Just as she reached her collar bone, Michelle stopped kissing her altogether and moved to face away from her. The time they were not touching was brief. Michelle backed up, her ass pushing against Grace's mound. Moving to the beat, Michelle ground her ass back. Sliding it, shaking it, she did everything she could to tease Grace.

Looking forward, Michelle could see that two men were starring at them. Clearly a couple of women hot for each other and dancing like that was something the guys found exciting. A very sexy smile crept over Michelle's face as she noted the tenting of their crotches. She liked the idea of titillating them. Her hand sought out Grace's and pulled it up from her belly to her breasts. She let out a little moan as Grace rubbed one then the other. Michelle continued to look at the two as she bit her lip.

Grace had no idea about this interplay. Her own eyes were closed. She loved the dance and the feeling of her little pet grinding away at her. As Michelle moved her hand, Grace started to kiss Michelle's neck, mixing it with small bites. Taking Michelle's nipple between her fingers, she started to pinch it through the top. She could feel Michelle's body quivering which excited Grace all the more. But then the song finally came to end and Grace became more aware of the world around her. Michelle's body parted from hers.

Before turning around, Michelle looked one last time at the two guys. Both of them were hot and maybe only a couple of years older than she was. It was exciting to be turning them on at the same time she was turning on Grace. Then she faced Grace with a big grin.

"you are a sexy little minx, precious," Grace breathed. "It is a pleasure dancing with you."

"Thank You, Mistress. i'm having so much fun," Michelle replied.

Before the next song started, they were surprised when the two guys who had been watching came up to them. Michelle felt a stab of guilt for having been flirting with them. At the same time, there was an exhibitionist streak that was glad that she had been admired and they wanted more.

"Would you gals care to have one dance with us?" the dark haired one asked.

Grace almost frowned. She wasn't really interested in dancing with any guys. And while she had been cheating on her husband now for some time with other women, she saw doing something with a man as being completely different. But when she glanced at Michelle, she saw that rather than being submissive, Michelle was clearly interested in having a dance with them. Sighing softly, Grace instead said, "I guess we can do that."

The dark haired guy was named Keith and he stepped over to dance with Grace. Throughout the dance, Grace had to work to keep Keith at a reasonable distance. While she didn't want to be blunt, she kept thinking that he would figure out that she had no interest. Michelle and the other guy, Jim, had gotten slightly separated from them. She could see Michelle just past a few other dancers. From what she could see, it didn't appear as if Michelle was trying as hard to keep Jim off of her. They were dancing close and while there was nothing overt, it sure seemed like she was into the guy. Between the other dancers, Grace would catch a glimpse. When Jim touched her, Michelle seemed to let his hand stay.

Grace could feel a sick feeling in her stomach. Reality was intruding on her fantasy. She knew that Michelle was not really a lesbian and only playing at being her sub. But for the last two days, the fantasy had been able to obscure reality. And what made it worse was the feeling of jealousy that she had at the thought of someone else touching her. It reminded her of Marie which was the last person that she wanted to be thinking about now. Most of the time, she was able to keep the longing under control. But now, feeling vulnerable with Michelle immediately brought Marie to the fore.

The song finally came to an end. She watched as Jim brought Michelle back over to where she and Keith stood. He had a big smile on his face and as he walked, he kept his hand on Michelle' arm.

"You gals are really hot. We should spend the rest of the evening together. What do you say?" Jim blurted out as soon as they were back.

The irritation Grace had been feeling flared up into true anger. And Michelle was as much the target of it as were the guys. She was supposed to be Grace's alone. Instead, she had encouraged the two men. Even Grace could see the interest in Michelle's eyes. She would be more than willing if Grace said it was okay.

But it wasn't. Not ever.

Coldly, Grace looked at Michelle.

"What are you?" she asked without intonation.

Michelle blinked. Suddenly she saw Grace's displeasure. Michelle felt the pleasant buzz from too much drink slip quickly away. At least for now, she was quite sober.

"i'm Your slave, Mistress." Michelle's arm dropped from contact with Keith as if it was a hot coal. Her hands clasped together in front and she lowered her eyes to show respect.

"What else are you, slave?" Grace continued.

"i'm Your horny little slut."

She turned to Keith. "You see her collar. What does it say?"

Both men were starring, stunned by the sudden change in the situation. Keith closed his mouth after a second of it hanging open. "Ummmm, it says owned."

"Ask her what that means."

Keith looked over at Jim for a moment then at Michelle. "What does it mean, owned?"

Michelle raised her eyes to look at Keith. She knew that it would be wrong in Grace's opinion to show him deference. It was somewhat humiliating to tell him, and not in the ways that got her excited. "It means that i have accepted Her as my owner, that i willingly agree to let Her make my choices for me. i serve Her in any way that She wants. And that Her pleasure is my desire."

"Do you understand what that means?" Grace asked Keith. "It means she is Mine. It's My choice as to whether or not I might share her. she has no say in the matter. And how I treat her, and what I tell her to do, that is My choice as well."

"What are you talking about?" Keith broke in. "She doesn't have to put up with that." He went as if to reach out to take Michelle's arm back.

Before Grace could do a thing, Michelle twisted away from him. "You don't understand. She isn't making me do anything. i desire this. i want Her control and ownership. It was my wish to become Her slave."

Grace nodded. "You two would never understand. Submission isn't about being forced to do thing. It's about willingly giving away yourself to another."

"Mistress, please let me demonstrate my obedience in some way." Michelle looked very briefly up at Grace then back down.

Reaching out to stroke Michelle's cheek, Grace's voice was much softer than before. "Of course, slave. Kneel down and then kiss My foot, asking for forgiveness."

Michelle was truly sorry. Grace had been very good to her. For relatively little in return, at least as Michelle saw it, Grace had opened up several new worlds for her. But Michelle could tell how her failure had hurt Grace and that was the last thing that she wanted. Michelle let herself kneel down and then bending over, she first stroked then kissed Grace's toes.

Looking up at Grace, she pleaded, "Please forgive Your little slut for losing control and not thinking about You." Then she kissed Grace's foot again.

Grace held out her hand for Michelle and then helped her get back to her feet. She pulled Michelle close to her, looking into her eyes.

"you are forgiven, precious. I know that you didn't mean anything by it."

Hugging Grace tightly to her, Michelle took the offered kiss. For Michelle, the rest of the world ceased to exist. She poured her regret and her feelings for Grace into the kiss. She didn't want it to end. While they were kissing, she couldn't see the hurt in Grace, and maybe it could wipe that all away.

Suddenly ignored, the two men realized that they had in essence been dismissed. As they walked away, they muttered to each other something about "crazy bitches." Not that it mattered, since Grace and Michelle were not even aware of them.

Eventually, the kiss ended. It wasn't sudden, rather their lips parted briefly then came back to caress or pull on an upper lip. There were little touches that gradually grew longer. Finally they were just looking into each other's eyes as they remained together. The kiss served its purpose. They had put a patch on the wound and could move on. But it had put a damper on the evening. It was impossible for either one of them to recapture the carefree spirit of before. In the end, Grace decided that they should just head back to the hotel.

In the hotel room, they slowly undressed in a very unusual silence. Normally they would have been chatting about the day in an excited tone. Tonight, the distance between them was still apparent. Grace was lost in her own thoughts and Michelle just didn't know what to say. She knew that Grace wasn't looking for any more apologies. And while Michelle knew the incident had sparked this mood, she couldn't read Grace well enough to understand exactly what she was thinking. Finally Michelle fell back on something more basic to bridge the gap.

Michelle walked up behind Grace and took over the tasks of undressing. Grace was still in her bra, panties and stockings. "Let me, Mistress."

As she undid Grace's bra, Michelle softly kissed her shoulder. Her lips caressed the soft skin. Her hands cupped Grace's breast, pressing into them lightly before tugging the bra away. Already naked, Michelle pressed her body against Grace. The strapless bra dropped to the ground. Michelle's hands stroked Grace's belly as they moved down to her thong. Her fingertips ran along and then under the waistband. She began kissing her way down Grace's back giving her soft loving touches. Slowly she moved into a kneeling position behind Grace. She kissed along the waistband behind while her fingers caressed in front. Then she covered Grace's ass cheeks with a combination of kisses and little licks.

The attention was helping Grace to forget the evening and concentrate on the now. The things that had interrupted her fantasy were fading and her lust was growing. She began to push her ass back at Michelle. She wanted more. She wanted to be pleased.

Taking the thong in her teeth, Michelle began to tug on it. At first, she just pulled backwards so that it stretched against Grace's pussy. As she did so, her fingers stroked the lips that were outlined. They spread the moisture that was beginning to flow from Grace. Then Michelle tugged upwards so that the thong dug into Grace's slit. Rocking her head, Michelle pulled in time with the movements Grace was making. One finger tapped softly against Grace's clit. Each tap elicited a slight gasp.

Enjoying exciting Grace, Michelle started to pull the thong down with her teeth. Her hands both helped and teased. Tracing the edge of where the fabric was dug into her slit, they also helped to pull it free. Her fingers followed the thong down, stroking her legs. Once the thong was lying on the ground, Michelle moved around in front of Grace. With her ass raised, she bent down to kiss Grace's stocking covered feet. Her hair fell over her face as her lips and tongue touched each part of Grace's foot. She lifted her hands to pull the stockings down. This forced her to bend even further since she lost all leverage. Her face was pressed into Grace's feet but she kept up her worshipping of them.

Grace loved it. The view of Michelle's body was stunning. Her ass was raised high but moving left and right to try and keep her balance. Grace wanted to cum. She could feel her orgasm almost ready but she was also feeling of being served by Michelle. Most of the time, her pleasure came from controlling the situation. She usually needed to be the one doing. But right now, she needed to be the center. Michelle was focused on serving her Mistress and it felt right. She had been wronged and Michelle was atoning for it with her worship.

As each stocking came off, Michelle took her time to kiss and suck on each toe. Her tongue caressed it as her lips moved up and down. She treated them like little cocks, sucking on the tips; pulling them into her mouth; then swirling her tongue along them. As she finished with the last little toe, she raised herself to sit kneeling looking up at Grace.

"Now Mistress, with Your permission, Your slave is going to make You cum!" she said with a smile.

Michelle's hair was all messy. Her lips and chin were wet from her kisses and licks. But Grace wasn't sure Michelle had ever looked lovelier. Her sliver collar was bright and shining. The word "owned" was very clear. With a voice thick with desire, Grace said, "you have My permission precious."

Sitting up higher, Michelle looked at Grace's wet pussy. She flicked her lips with her tongue. Then she breathed in the tangy scent of Grace. Leaning forward, she softly kissed it. As she did so, Grace's hands came down to her head. She softly sighed out the word, "Mistress." She loved that she could feel Grace tremble slightly at the word. Her tongue extended out to stroke the wet slit. Up and down she went. Then she sought out Grace's clit. Her tongue circled it, once, twice, three times. Grace's fingers tightened in her hair. Then Michelle flicked her tongue over the little head. Grace pulled her in closer. She flicked again. Then she softly sucked on it, tongue touching and caressing it. Now Grace was pressing against her and pulling on her hair. It hurt a little but Michelle knew she deserved the hurt. In a way, it would cleanse her.

Grace needed to hold onto Michelle. The emotions of the entire night were wrapped up in the orgasm that started to overcome her. Her pussy ground into Michelle's face, smearing it with her cum. The waves flowed up her body and she felt it explode in her head, then she wasn't thinking anymore. Her screams grew louder and loader as she let it all out. The caresses that Michelle was giving just kept the orgasm going on. Grace had to put almost her whole weight onto Michelle's head and shoulders to keep from falling over. Her hips thrusting in to meet Michelle's tongue.

Finally, Grace felt it slow. Her mind cleared. There were still little tremors running up and down her body. Michelle felt the change. She changed from the frantic licks, kisses and bites that she had been giving to softer strokes. She cleaned Grace's pussy, then her legs. She wanted to collect ever drip of Grace's juices. Grace also let her grip on Michelle's hair relax. She hadn't been in a condition to realize how hard she had been pulling. Some strands of hair came with her hands as she lifted them.

It didn't seem to have affected Michelle. As she finished cleaning Grace, she looked up at her with a sexy smile. "i hope Your slave pleased You, Mistress," she said. Grace could still only smile and nod.

Then Michelle moved to get up onto their bed. Her lithe body was beautiful. And for Grace, it was even more so as her front was all wet from her orgasm. Drips had run down from her mouth, along her neck to her breasts. Michelle looked down at them. She lifted up one breast and flicked her tongue along it to gather up the nectar. "Mmmm, You taste so good, Mistress." Then she cleaned the other breast just as thoroughly as the first.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,311 Followers
12