The Journey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quite a performance dear" Mistress Bette said "honestly sophomoric, we can teach you much more, teach you to be the woman you want to be, send you men who will own you the way you want too owned, fully, completely, who will take your soul to the heights of passion. We can help you become the woman you always wanted to be, but it's not free."

She looked at me, her gaze falling to my erect cock pushing against the zipper of my trousers; she stood then stepped to the side and said "strip."

I quickly got up and undressed, putting my clothes on the arm of the chair, soon I was naked, my cock reached up to my belly button, skin touched skin broken only by the occasional quiver as I exhaled.

"Masturbate for me" She said "make sure your semen hits the floor, do it now."

I quickly grasped my cock, my hand moving in the rhythm I imagined a man would use as he penetrated my boypussy during sex, it went down to my balls, then up to the very tip, trying to roll the foreskin over the purple head every time, this added a little pain to the experience, but I wanted that.

As I stood their naked, watching my ass still viewable on the TV screen, I realized I was naked and performing a sex act in front of another living being for the very first time in my life, my excitement redoubled and I had little control over my hand, I winced in pain as my movemnts got rougher and I knew my skin would be bruised after I ended.

It took only minutes before I moaned with release, my sissy spunk shot out of the eye across the floor, my cock was as rigid as I had ever know it, and I struggled to keep it pointing parallel to the floor as I milked the last of my orgasm.

"On your knees, clean my floor with your tongue Josephine" The command of my new Mistress rang in my ears, and I dropped into child's pose licking every piece of my own sissy spunk from her clean floor, I had heard the use of the feminine form of my name, but it didn't register deeply, only mixed with the rest of my excited confused emotions.

"I am done mistress" My voice was weak, drained, this was an excitement I had never experience before, and my body was struggling to recover from it.

"You may rise Josephine" as I stood Mistress Bette's hand landed a gentle slap upon my naked ass "I am so glad you decide to accept our offer."

Mistress Bette then explained my new life to me, what would be expected, what I would have to do, what would happen to me, my cock started to harden again, my rough handling had bruised it and it was painful to feel the skin stretch around the mass. Leaving the last male clothes I would ever wear behind, I was dismissed through another door to begin my new life, Josephine, High Class Sissy Slut.

12