The Journey to Bliss Ch. 02

Story Info
Blissful journey to Pune, India.
1.6k words
4.29
44.6k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zawada
zawada
34 Followers

We arrived in Pune around 6 O’clock in the morning and reached ‘Kaku’s home, a nice bungalow on outskirts of Pune by auto. In auto she cuddled to me as it was cold outside and I warmed upto the touch. We opened the door and she showed me the guest room. After freshening up I joined her in the living room for the Tea. She was wearing a Blue sari and had a nice bath. The air had become fragrant with the shampoo odor and I got elated to know that I can have what I want.

I asked her, ”how come you behaved like that in the bus?"

She sat beside me and said, "let us start from where we left in the Bus, I will tell you the story later."

She cuddled again and the touches started again. I turned and kissed her lips softly first and then French kissed her. Our tongues met in the middle and the kiss lasted for 5 minutes. She came up for the air and my hands started to work on her boobs. I removed the ‘pallu’ and opened the white blouse. The boobs, 34 D size, jumped out as she wasn’t wearing a bra. The nipples were hardened and the half-inch pins poked out. I again hugged her and kissed her. My one hand worked on her left boob and I started to pinch the nipple, roll it and press the boob. I did this for about 5 minutes and she started to moan and her hand reached my 'lungi' and started to fondle the now hard cock. My other hand worked slowly to the navel and then reached the fleshy mound. Her other hand was in my hairs caressing and twisting the hair. I inched her sari to her waist and started to massage the thighs, which were smooth. My hand reached the pussy and the wetness was there to be seen. I slowly inched through the hairy jungle to her pussy lips and the middle finger went inside her pussy. She gasped and her hand frantically opened my lungi and my 7 inch hard cock jutted out, which was now engulfed in her hand. Her hand started to stroke it and the precum was oozing through it.

She drew away from me and said, “ Arun. Fuck me fast. I want it badly.”

I put her in squatting position on the sofa and tried to remove her sari and blouse.

She said, “don’t worry about those now, just fuck me. Later we will do it properly”.

I put my cock in position and gave a push. An inch got inserted and she moaned ‘oh’. I inserted one more inch. She was tight and it was a wonderful sensation. I wanted to savor my first extra marital affair. I was overtaken by the urge and I pressed to full till my pecker stopped to go in. She put her legs to her chest and now I had all the access to fuck her. I started the push pull motion and the rhythm slowly increased. Her breathing was becoming faster and the ass started to rotate too. I increased the speed and the slow moans from her translated into ‘Ahs’ and ‘Uhs’. I kept on fucking her and my hands were on her boobs, rolling the nipples, pressing them. Now she was becoming hysterical and her ass started to lift in the air an inch or two.

‘Oh, fuck me. Fuck me fast.’

‘I will, Get this you, Zawade”, from me.

The sofa started to creek and I was pounding her like hell now.

“Oh, I am coming, don’t stop, am coming."

I continued in same motion. Next moment she was clutching my hair with one hand, the other firmly on my back and her torso to my pelvis, she shuddered and kept steel. Her pussy was contracting and my penis started to milk. I clutched her to my heart and the cock started to squirt everything it had. I flipped on her and we shut eyes not talking anything but just being in same position. We were exhausted.

We must have slept for half an hour. The night drive and the morning exertion had the effect. The doorbell rang and we were awakened, naked lying on the sofa with the air completely filled with sexy fragrance of the juices. We hastily rearranged ourselves and ‘Kaku’ opened the door.

The maid, Kavita, had arrived and she greeted kaku,” Kai Baisaheb, Prawas kasa kaay zala? (Madam, how was your journey?)”. But seeing me and the disheveled look of kaku, a mischievous smile was on her face. Kaku told her about me, and to make a tea and breakfast.

We had a quite breakfast and I went about my work, using uncle's vehicle. I came back around 4 p.m. and the fatigue showed it. Kaku was alone and she had a nice sleep. I wondered if I would get any by her looks. My mind was confused. Is this the same lady, who is a nice and well-seen teacher in our town? I thought to enquire. After changing I came to dining table and had the lunch, which she eagerly wanted me to eat.

I asked, “how come this much change in you kaku? I am not complaining but I am curious.”

She replied, ”It’s a long story Arun. As you already know, my husband is living away from home for last 9-10 years. And some 8 years back he had a accident, when his prowess to intercourse has weakened. Also we have age difference of 10 years. He is a very nice man and loves me to heart. I have kept my desires to myself till 2 years back. But in last two years the urge to intercourse is becoming so much that many times I have to masturbate. The reason behind this may be seen that, my period is near ending. And they say in some women this makes a lot of difference to their habits. As a respected person in our town I can't do what I liked. But yesterday after seeing you and talking to you and looking the opportunity, I decided to go ahead and see if I can get the pleasure I am dying for. Forgive me if you are hurt. I know your wife, she is like my baby and I don’t want to meddle in her life.”

She started to sob. Hearing all this, I got pity on the woman and left my sit to comfort her. When I touched her head and drew her to me, her sob went to a cry and she buried her face in my lap. I was stroking her hair and one hand was hugging her. My mind was in turns. I wanted this woman to get the pleasure of her desires.

I said, “don’t worry, I will take care of you, now that I understand everything."

I put away her tears and gathered her in my lap. I headed to the bedroom. She was just like a baby in my hands. I kept her on the bed and completely stripped her. Slowly she was coming to senses and her urge was becoming hungrier. I stripped myself too and lay beside her on the bed. I took her in my arms and put one of the now hard nipples in my mouth to chew. My right leg was on her and my manhood was poking at her labia, oh it was shorn off with the hairs now. She had shaved herself of the hairs and the mound was looking great. She took my manhood in her hand and started to caress it. It was rock hard now and ready to pound her. But I did not wanted to hasten the pleasure and so, my mouth started the downward journey. I reached her pussy lips, which were soft and glistening with the wetness. I kissed those and started to suck. She made me to 69 and my pecker was receiving the oral treatment now. My finger started to her ass and I rimmed it. Her ass started a round rhythm and she started to moan. Her mouth was giving me so much pleasure I thought that I am about to explode. I changed the position and held her legs as wide as I could. I poked her pussy lips with the head of my now rock hard penis. I started to tease her clit and simultaneously my hands were working on her nipples. The sensations were getting out of control when she suddenly pushed upwards and my cock went inside her. I started to jab her vagina with the penis. She was constantly moaning now and it was again becoming louder by every moment. I started to increase the speed and was in 4th gear in few moments. Now she was clutching my backside with both hand and her legs were wrapped around my waste.

I was grunting,” Ghe zawade, ghe, Aaj bhagavatoch tuzi khaj.( Oh holy fucker I will satisfy you to the full today)”.

“Give it to me fast, fuck me, fuck me” was the answer.

In next 10 minutes she had come twice and the third one was about to come when I put my pecker to the hilt and started to ejaculate. Constantly we were blurting oh, oh, ah ahs and suddenly we were taken by surprise when a loud moan came from somewhere. What I saw startled me. A lady in specs of same age as kaku was balling herself in the door of the bedroom.

“Oh, she is Kamal, my friend.” Replied kaku.

Before we could get hold of ourselves 'kamal' had come to senses and she rushed to the bathroom seeing her position.

What happened next?. Wait for sometime.


zawada
zawada
34 Followers