The Journey to Bliss Ch. 03

Story Info
Blissful journey to Pune, India.
1.6k words
4.34
36.1k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zawada
zawada
34 Followers

I hope you have read my earlier parts. This is a continuation of it though after a long gap.

* * * * *

I opened my eyes, and could not orient myself. Somebody was awakening me from sleep. ' Kaku', was there beside the bed and she was leaning on the bed and trying to get me up from the sound sleep. Then I remembered where I was and what had happened some time ago. I looked in the wristwatch. It showed 9 p.m. I must have been asleep for 3 hours now. I remembered the whole episodes of last 24 hours. I recollected the last incidence of kaki's friend 'Kamal' interrupting us. I enquired and found that kamal had gone home. I freshened up and we both had a good diner.

After the dinner when we were seating in the balcony, I enquired about 'kamal'.

Kaku said, "She is a school buddy of me. She knew that I was coming to Pune today and so she visited me in the evening. She is very understanding and she knows my predicament as far as sex is concerned. We have talked about this in the past. She is a widower. Her hubby was in military and expired 15 years ago on the border. She is used to loneliness, but feels the need of company sometimes. She has a son and daughter. The daughter is married for last 5 years and son is serving at Delhi in the military only. "

I said, "Ok."

She asked me if I will answer honestly if she asked a question to me. After I confirmed she asked me, "After seeing us in compromising position for nearly 15 minutes, she had felt the need of a male company very much. Will you be able to provide her that. I know that it is not good to ask this, but I cannot ignore my friend's need."

I was stunned. But after 20 minutes of arguments I agreed. It was decided to invite her tonight to our bungalow only as her daughter had come for a visit. Kaku phoned her and Kamal arrived in half hour. She was of kaki's age and very shy. A light gray sari was wrapped around not so beefy a body, which seemed in a good shape. The specs were absent now and I eyed the 5'2/3 "frame minutely. I tried to recollect the shape of her tits, which were on show when she had peeped on us. I liked what I saw. We chatted for few minutes and it was decided that we would move to the guest room. After we went to the guest room kaku excused herself and wished us for good time.

I was nervous so was she, and both were waiting for the other's advance. Finally I decided to take the first step and held her face in my both hands. Her eyes were closed and she was shaking in anticipation. I planted a soft kiss on the lips and in next moment the ice was broken. Her hands circled my neck and her lips came up for mine in a flash. Our lips parted and the tongues started to search each other. It was a remarkable kiss. I slowly started to slide off the sari from her, not disturbing the kiss. The pallu was on the floor and I embraced her fully. The nipples were trying to poke out from the blouse. I removed the sari completely, and now she was in her blouse and 'petticoat'. Her hands went to my tee shirt and I removed it freeing myself somewhat from her. I also removed my half pant and was standing there on my boxers only. I again started to kiss her and she clung to me. My hands started to roam her back and I removed the hooks of the blouse from the back and also the hook of the bra. She loosened up her arms from my neck and I made her naked above waist in a flash. The sight of her dangling tits and the poking nipples, which must be an inch long hardened me to full.

I glued to a nipple and massaged her other tit. She was ecstatic now. I chewed on the nipple and my hands started to glide to her petticoat. In one movement I pulled the string of the petticoat and it felled to the ground. The panty was absent and now she was totally nude. I embraced her body fully to mine and my hands started to work from her neck to the ass. Her buttocks were not fluffy but they were fleshy enough to fill. Her nipples were boring me and soft moans were coming from her mouth. Her one hand was in my hair fondling them and other had started its downward journey. It circled my nipples somewhat teasing it and the hand was now on my tummy. Just when my one hand traveled to her pubic hairs and started to cup the mound in between, her hand went to my boxers and tugged them down. The boxers stuck to my hard pecker but she pushed them somewhat and engulfed my now rock hard penis. It was throbbing and precum was glistening the head of it. She gripped it tightly and pulling me to herself kissed very passionately.

I cupped her mound fully and my middle finger started to poke at her hole. Her pussy was dripping and I could feel the wetness of it from outside. I slowly circled her puffy outer lips and she parted her thighs for my finger to enter her hole. Now she seemed to be on heat fully. Her whole body had become hot. Her body started to grind against mine and I inserted my middle finger inside the cunt. She buried her head to my shoulder and her hands gripped me furiously. Her buttocks started to move and as I inserted 2 more fingers in the cunt she started to shiver a first climax. Her movements totally stopped and her body was vibrating. My hand was fully bathed in her liquid and it dribbled to floor. After keeping the fingers to the hilt in the tight passage for few minutes, I removed them when she steadied somewhat. Her feat started to show the weakness, as we were in standing position yet. I took her in my arms and slowly placed her on the bed.

I slept beside her and held her to my bosom. Now my hands glided to her thighs. I was feeling the smoothness of them. I started to kiss her from top to bottom. I wanted her to remember this. My lips slowly started the journey from facial lips to pussial lips. As I was reaching them she started to react and her hands roamed my body. I parted her somewhat thick pubic hairs and planed my lips on the pussy. My tongue was searching for the clit and her earlier climax had made her cunt like a well. As I got to the clit and started to tingle it with the tip of my tongue she moaned loudly and shouted , ' fuck me.'

I kept on the clit and she started to dig her nails in my back. Her buttocks started to grind in my mouth and my tongue was now fucking her. She was frantic now and had started a act like a slut. Her moans had becomes shouts and I thought it was enough teasing. I sat between her thighs and parting her pubic hairs put the tip of my rock hard penis to the entrance. I traversed the length of the pussy lips and she pulled me to her. I pushed and felt the tight passage. A 'aai ga' came from her when gripping her waist I pushed further. I was surprised by her tightness. It was like fucking a newly wedded. Her hands were now clutching to the bedclothes and she was heaving her head from side to side. Slowly I reached to the hilt and my full pecker disappeared. I kept it there for a minute to regain some strength, and started to pull it out. When I reached the opening I pushed in again. Now it was somewhat easy. I leaned over her and steadying her head kissed her fully on the lips. She gripped me tightly and whispered, fuck me. I started the fucking motion slowly at first. After few strokes, I circled my hands underneath her and started in full speed. Her whisper had converted to cries and she was becoming louder by the time. Her lower body was throwing upwards now. We synchronized well , and this was becoming a very good fuck.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard." She was really to it now. "Ag aaiga, oh, I am coming, fuck, coming, fuck."

I was in full speed and told her to "wait, Ghe randeche."

The speed was full and in next moment we both started to ejaculate. The bodies started to shiver and I held her tightly. Her shoulders and the toes were touching the bed and rest of the body was shaking violently above six inches from the bed. Her hands were digging deeply in my back and she had my face buried in her bosom. Next moment she fell to bed and I was on her fully spent, our liquids were dirtying the bed clothes but nobody was bothering it.

I felt a hot kiss on my back and moved my head upwards to see kaku fully naked and waiting for her turn, caressing my back with her lips and then by her nipples.

zawada
zawada
34 Followers