The Joy of Candi Ch. 03

Story Info
A sexy idea occurs during sex.
2.4k words
4.29
34.1k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LongCandi
LongCandi
44 Followers

(Hopefully, this remembrance is entertaining on its own. Readers however are encouraged to read parts 1 and 2 if they would like)

Our love life with Peter and Michelle settled into a nice rhythm. Jim and I made it a point to have time alone as a couple as well as exhilarating weekend nights as a foursome (and believe me, though there were strokes, balls, and swings involved, there was no golfing with this foursome) It was uncharted territory for the four of us and we had great fun. Sometimes there would be themes involved with our evenings (Roman, nudist camp, etc) and sometimes where would be challenges (who could have the most orgasms – no faking allowed). In time a naturalness developed, an ease in the sexuality that made the acts themselves a means of communication as well as a means of having a great fucking time in every sense of the word. Some nights were even focused on just one of the four of us whereby the other three people would be entirely focused on the sexual care and joy of the fourth.

I suppose I was falling in love with Peter and Michelle in a way that was different than but also dependent upon the love I had for Jim. Other friends noticed our renewed closeness but had no idea of the origin, extent, or nature of our relationship. We still maintained decorum while in our extended group. It was hard sometimes because it seemed so natural for me to reach out and grab Peter's arm lovingly or to untangle a bit of Michelle's hair for her. But these gestures were invested in sexual and emotional meaning for me which a casual viewer wouldn't necessarily perceive. I felt them as pieces of foreplay even though the ultimate "play" might occur days or weeks hence.

We did not get together as a foursome on any kind of regular basis. Our schedules dictated the times of our sharing. Sometimes an entire weekend would be spent together. Sometimes a month or so would go by without my being with Peter or Michelle hooking up with Jim. We had solved one issue though. The boys had finally settled on a name for Michelle's alter ego – Tanya. It smacked of the exotic. It smacked of the illicit. And it made it easy for us to communicate our needs.

A call from Michelle in which she introduced herself as Tanya let me know exactly what was on her mind or on Peter's mind. I was still Candi and Joy – and this duality within Michelle/Tanya and me helped us to organize our inner sexuality vis-a vis the mores of society and its projection of how married woman should behave. The men needed no such duality – boys are just sexual gluttons and they reveled in their situation - married but non-monogamous.

So as the birthday month of Peter and Michelle approached, I knew we were in for a night of particular celebration. They were born one week apart in August and the weekend between the birthdays promised to be special. The question was how to make it particularly so. The answer came to me about a month earlier during an evening that we all had together.

On this particular night, the four of us had gone out to dinner at a local restaurant. I had dressed up for the occasion in a colorful silk dress with low cut top. That day I had gone shopping with Michelle and bought a matching set of red thigh high stockings, a cute red bra, and three inch red heels with ankle straps. I knew the impression I made as I walked through the restaurant and I relished the attention. Michelle looked great in a more conservative way, though her short skirt still showed plenty of leg. Michelle had lost some weight since our swinging had started (being naked around two men all the time will do that for you) and she looked superb. She was never overweight; there was just a touch of fleshiness that had crept into her marriage that now had melted away in her extended marriage.

As I sat at the restaurant I again appreciated the comfort of the relationship the four of us shared as well as the anticipation of what the night would bring. We ordered drinks and talked idly. But not for long.

"So gentlemen, I – Joy – want to know what I can do for you tonight."

Jim and Peter exchanged a quick glance at each other and laughed.

"I mean to say that I am sitting here in this fuck-me dress and these fuck-me shoes and I want you to know, if you haven't gotten the hint yet, that I would definitely want you to fuck-me later? Did I mention that I am not wearing panties" With this statement I grabbed Jim's hand and pulled it towards my pussy. He placed a finger on me and slowly rubbed my clit. I then pushed him away and did the same with Peter's hand. I am not sure if anyone in the restaurant was watching but I really didn't care.

Michelle was used to my antics by this point and she just laughed and reminded them that she was here too. Once we got talking about the night to come, the banter really began to flow.

"I think what we need this evening is some adult entertainment," Jim said. "I don't know about Peter but I would really like you to perform a strip tease for us."

"A splendid idea," Peter seconded in a false British accent. "Just the thing to get the juices flowing. When we get home, you will pleasure us with the pleasure of your body. I can't wait."

The idea of performing in front of Peter, Michelle, and Jim was not a new one. But knowing that I would be the center of attention later that night made my own juices flow with delight. We didn't rush dinner. On the contrary, we relished the small talk and the extra bottle of wine. By the time we headed back to the car I was feeling no pain.

Once back at Peter and Michelle's house, we headed to the living room - lights dimmed, drinks poured and music pumping. My audience sat on the coach (Michelle strategically placed between the two guys) and I began to dance for them. Michelle had put on an upbeat mixed CD and the few inhibitions that I had left were melted away by the wine and the pulsing beat. I knew I looked good in my outfit and the expression on Jim's face affirmed that fact. I had seen enough professional strip shows to know that I was at least mimicking, if not duplicating some of the necessary twists, turns and bends. And as the second song began, I also knew that it was time to start shedding my clothes so my dress was quickly gone and I danced in my sexy red lingerie (I had stashed a pair of panties in my purse that I had put on before starting to dance for the sake of a full strip show – even when one goes out without panties on, one should always have a pair stashed in case of emergency) At one point in the dance, I moved in close to the three people on the couch and kissed them each in succession which drew a laugh and some applause. As my bra came off towards the end of the song, I noticed that Tanya had placed her hand atop each of the boys' trousers and was softly rubbing away.

I touched myself quickly and I couldn't believe how wet I was. I couldn't wait to get to work on my own pussy so I am afraid there was little teasing as I took off my panties and lay down on the soft carpet facing the couch. It was incredibly sexy to know that I had the undivided attention of these three people who I loved so much. My finger easily thrust into my soaking pussy and I stared up at the ceiling as this intense sensation began to roll over me. Suddenly I felt a cool object touch my stomach and I looked up at Jim who had just placed something next to me.

I reached out and felt a long tapered candle which he had grabbed off the end table. Without a thought, I buried the candle, bottom end first, into my body. Its temperature contrasted nicely with the rising body temperature of my vagina and I began to stroke it furiously in and out of my cunt. I looked at the couch and saw six eyes watching me intently. I knew it must be a good sight if there were no other extracurriculars going on.

"Give her another one," Peter said.

"Give her all of them," Michelle added. So Jim quickly grabbed the other five candles from the holder and laid them down next to me. I took one and gently slipped it into my pussy where it nestled nicely with the other. The third one was harder to master but soon it too was buried within my body. I felt stretched beyond belief but their encouraging shouts made me try for another. I had never done this before but I then realized that I had only to put the fourth one between the other three and it would push my cunt even further apart. I grasped all four candles and began thrusting them in and out of my body. My legs pulsed and I rocked on the small of my back so that I could watch myself in the throes of ecstasy. As I fucked myself I noticed that the show had gotten the better of the boys who had opened their pants and were now stroking themselves. Michelle was shedding her clothes as quickly as possible before kneeling before Peter and sucking his erect cock. Jim leaned down beside me as I continued to rock to my own motion.

"Shall we try for a fifth, Joy?"

I could barely speak in my condition but I stammered something to the effect that there was no more room.

"I could put it in your ass, baby?" The only response I could make was a brief nod so he grabbed the fifth candle and lubed it with my drippings before slowly inserting it into my ass. The sensation was unbelievable and with his continued movements, I knew that he was going to try for the sixth as well. I stopped my near convulsive rocking and held tight to the four candles in my pussy as he worked the final object into my ass and then pushed the two up deep where they would not slip out. I was stretched in both holes to a point that I never believed possible. I looked over at Peter and Michelle who had stopped what they were doing to watch the show.

Jim moved back to the couch next to Peter so that Michelle could easily reach both of them with her soft, glossy lips. She kneaded the two cocks in front of her and I began to once again masturbate with the four candles in my pussy. As my eyes rolled back in my head, a darkness took over and I was solely focused on the sensations pulsing from my cunt. I pounded the candles into my cunt again and again until finally a huge wave of spasm shook my body violently. My back arched off of the floor three or four times as the violent, beautiful emotion washed over me. Even as I returned to some recognition of the world outside of me, it was mitigated by the continued pulsing I felt in my pussy.

Eventually, my eyes did open and I saw that Michelle was doing her best to service the men. I pulled the candles from my body and looked down at my gaping pussy and ass. I slowly got to my knees and crawled to the couch.

"You were incredible, Joy," Jim said but I could only mumble a response. I dropped my head into his lap and took over from Michelle. We knelt side by side sucking our husbands and I could feel Jim getting bigger and firmer.

"We need a landing strip for this, baby," I said loudly enough for Michelle to hear. "What do you think of cumming all over Tanya?" The use of Michelle's alter-ego name was done purposely. We had a running joke about Michelle's exultation in having cum land on her face. I don't mind it. In fact, I kind of like it too. But Tanya/Michelle LOVES it.

"I'm getting close too," Peter added, and with that Michelle knelt a little more erectly and the two men stood up from the couch so that they could straddle her. They grabbed their engorged cocks and within twenty seconds had both popped a huge load of semen on either side of her face. Her open smile and her glowing eyes reflected the enjoyment this gave her. As I looked at the cum dripping down onto her chest, I suddenly realized what I had to give her for her birthday.

"Michelle, a bukkake party!"

"What?"

"A bukkake party!! For your birthday! I am going to arrange for a bunch of men to cum all over you as your birthday party. If you like two men, think of how you would like ten or more men. It'll be great."

"But Candi, I don't want anyone else to know about our lifestyle. No way. I like things just the way they are."

"What if I could arrange it so that they were all strangers who had no idea of who you were? Wouldn't you like it then?'

Michelle tried to answer in the negative but her very hesitation revealed her true thoughts.

Peter answered for her. "If you can do it as you say, I'm sure my Tanya would love an event like that for her birthday."

Jim answered on my behalf. "Candi can do it. She can do anything she wants – just look at tonight. She just had the orgasm of her life. Michelle has a face full of sperm. And we've only begun."

And we had only begun. There was plenty more sex that night but through it all I was a bit preoccupied as I formulated the plans to make Michelle's Birthday Bukkake a reality.

LongCandi
LongCandi
44 Followers