The Joy of Sharing Ruth

Story Info
How we got started.
1.5k words
3.94
50.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My curiosity, arousal and eventual conversion to having a 'hot wife' came about when I met Ruth. She was 18 and worked at the same company as me. Ruth was in a relationship with Steve, guy in my office, and much to Steve's embarrassment, it was openly debated that Ruth was cheating on him by still being involved with a previous boyfriend. For her part, Ruth seemed to enjoy seeing him being teased by his work colleagues. Like the others guys in the office, I could not understand Steve's meek attitude and thought he should restore his pride and dump Ruth. For motives unknown, Steve quietly ignored all of this and eventually moved in with Ruth, who was still living with her divorced mother about a mile away from my house.

Being the flirt that she was, Ruth began chatting with me in the hallways, often in open view of Steve. Ruth was an attractive freckle faced redhead and I started to notice that she was dressing a little more provocatively. I played along, taking pleasure in compounding Steve's misery and since I was already in a long term relationship, I had no reason to take it any further.

Then one day Ruth asked me for a ride home from work. Steve started attending a college course one day a week and did not get home till late at night. I had no reason to refuse since she lived so close and so it began. It did not take long before Steve was aware that Ruth was getting a ride both to and from work on the days he was at college, and I thought it would probably be the last straw of humiliation for him. But to my surprise, nothing was said. Ruth had already cautioned him that if he did not like it, he could move out, and he kept quiet.

Quite frankly, there really was not much flirting in the car, and I assumed it was all a big act on Ruth's part when she knew Steve was around, to make him jealous and want her more.

After a few weeks of traveling together, I detected Ruth was becoming tired of his passive behavior, and at the same time a kind of chemistry began between us. When Ruth invited me in for coffee after dropping her off, I accepted, not quite knowing what might happen. As we sat in the kitchen talking, she came and sat on my lap and it seemed quite natural to start kissing as if we had been dating for weeks. Being unsure when her Mother would be home, nothing much happened beyond me slipping my hand inside her blouse and discovering Ruth's tits were much plumper than they appeared. I had to leave and as I stood up, Ruth shot out her hand to give my hardening cock a playful squeeze. At that moment it was as if she was letting me know she had me hooked.

The following week, as I dropped her of, she complained that her evening would be boring and asked if I was doing anything later. I had purposefully not made any plans to see my fiancé that night as I had hoped Ruth might want to continue where we had left off the previous week. I rushed home, showered and had a quick bite to eat before returning to pick her up. Ruth looked completely different, she had changed into a tight fitting pair of white jeans and a stretch top that really showed off her very nice curves and her makeup and hair was a complete transformation from the work image. I was really appreciating what a stunner she could be and maybe why Steve was prepared endure his humiliation.

We went to a country Pub for a couple of drinks. Ruth was fun to talk with and I quite enjoyed the admiring looks she was getting from the other guys.

She wanted to be sure to be back home before 10.30pm when Steve arrived, so we decided to leave and drove to a secluded country park. All the way there, Ruth had her hand on my crotch, gently massaging me to erection. Once we were parked, she wasted no time in leaning over and releasing my cock and giving me a wonderful blow job. I don't know why, but I remember being surprised at how good she was. Just before I was about to shoot my load, I pulled her head back and told her to move to the back seat. There I quickly removed her jeans and g string, pushed up her top to expose those lovely heavy breasts and moved in between her legs and slid my eager cock into her wet cunt.

And so began a regular weekly ritual.

On occasion, I could not help but notice love bites on Ruth's tits, obvious signs that she was active outside of our relationship. I assumed it was Steve, after all they still lived together, and I really had no right to ask. The more I thought about it the more it excited me to think what a slut Ruth was. I also wondered if she had Steve fuck her used pussy when he came home from college. Again, the thought of her being so wanton made me more intrigued with her.

My relationship with my fiancée ended, she wanted to finalize wedding plans. I wanted to take another job opportunity that had some risk. I also found myself being pulled closer to Ruth and the excitement she brought me. Ruth in turn finally got tired of playing Steve for a fool and kicked him out.

A few months later, Ruth and I moved into a flat together. This gave us plenty of time together for pillow talk. On one such occasion Ruth brought up the topic of cuckolding, a term I was not familiar with. She gave the example of how she had not been able to completely end a relationship with a former boyfriend when she met Steve. Steve was very persistent to date her and so was her former boyfriend. She found herself in these overlapping relationships, each time she met the former boyfriend to clear the air and move on, he persuaded her to let him fuck her, something she found hard to resist. To make things worse, Steve was so desperate to have her; he did not want to object too much in case she decided to stay with the old boyfriend. She did finally make the break with the former boyfriend but not before she became aware of Steve's acceptance of being a cuckold.

I had been listening intently and not noticed how hard my cock had become until Ruth reached over and placed her hand there, gave me a knowing smile and asked if I wanted her to go on.

There was nothing else I could say but 'Yes, I do'

Ruth continued to gently stroke my cock up and down and confessed that it was a thrill to have two men competing for her but when she had finally settled for Steve, she started to realize she missed the extra excitement and began to seek it by flirting and humiliating Steve. Steve for his part, initially protested but resigned himself to the situation if he wanted to keep Ruth. As our affair flourished she realized what a pathetic loser Steve was and needed to get rid of him and wanted to see more of me.

At this point my cock was oozing precum and Ruth slid down and began licking it up and asking me if was disappointed to hear what a naughty girl she had been.

The condition of my cock said it all, and I confessed I liked her to be 'naughty'

Ruth stopped sucking long enough to climb on top of me and straddle my face with her soaking wet pussy. Looking down at me, while grinding her cunt into my mouth, said she was pleased to hear it and maybe she could be 'naughty' again if I approved.

We spent the rest of that evening teasing each other with various scenarios of how 'naughty' Ruth might be and under what circumstances it could happen. My cock had never been so hard for so long and so by mutual agreement, Ruth was going to find an occasional lover to spice things up.

So began the journey, sometimes Ruth would let me know she had someone in mind and seek my approval to go to the next stage and sometimes when we where out together I would point out someone who I wanted her to flirt with. Not all encounters ended in Ruth getting screwed, but every one of them gave me an exquisite thrill, listening to her recount the event when she got home while I lapped away at her very wet pussy.

We went on to get married and have continued to enjoy this lifestyle and I highly recommend others try it at least once.