The Joy of the Hunt Ch. 04

Story Info
In which she meets His hand & His brother.
8k words
4.62
29k
21

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 11/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lotheriel
Lotheriel
107 Followers

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Warning 1, for the faint of heart: This chapter contains spanking, nonconsent and discipline that (combined with the non-consent) could be considered abuse. If you don't like this, you are probably reading stories at the wrong site, or at least in the wrong category ;)

Warning 2, for the pervs: This chapter contains philosophical musings, quite a bit of dialogue and brings the story forward in a *mainly* non-erotic way. If you are reading this as stroke-fiction, you may want to skip it, or at least read only the bottom quarter.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

I'm sorry you've had to wait this long for an update. I had two chapters uploaded, both of which were rejected for the same reason; I had interspaced song-lyrics in the story, and although I credited the original authors the quotes were considered too extensive. Seeing that I used the entire song, I guess I must accept this judgement. ;)

I lost quite a bit of momentum (read: had a writer's block) while rewriting the pieces without the lyrics. This was harder than one might think; as every section was written to mirror the quote it was based on.

As it is, I've left only the key sentence from the chorus in place. If you really want the full experience of this chapter - read it while listening to Depeche Mode; "Master and Servant", written by Martin Gore.

We left chapter 3 on a cliffie, with LO stepping in through the door to Adrian's study and finding not one but two men there. In this chapter (almost entirely in Adrian's POV) sees the introduction of Kai, Adrian's little brother and partner in crime. A little bit of back-story for the brothers and a little bit of back-talk (with consequences) from Little One.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

I am sorry for the longass authors note, I'll try to avoid that in the future :)

Now, enjoy chapter 4!

/Loth

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Chapter 4 - The Beauty, The Brother, The Beast

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

As he reached his study and poured himself a generous glass of quality bourbon, Adrian sighed contently to himself. His Little One fell asleep about 20 minutes ago. He waited until he was sure she was in deep, dreamless sleep before carefully unwrapping her limbs from his body and getting out of the bed. He sent her a fond, possessive smile before exiting the door; his Little One, she has so much potential, he's glad he found her.

It's been years, decades, since he last indulged completely in this side of his personality, one that, as far as he knows, he shares with all his siblings. Perhaps this also mirrors the differences between then and now, he mused. He would never have thought to refer to himself as a dominant lover as a young man. Not because he was not, but because it would not have occurred to him that there was any other way for a man to be.

He is fond of his Little One, he really is. She was surprisingly and delightfully responsive to his ministrations. He was not looking for a pet when he found her, having pets is more Kai's thing. And, of course, Charlotta's; although her pets are of a different gender.

Adrian rarely took one. Oh, it happened, but his pets were few and far between.

That said; his Little One came into his life at a point when he needed to regain control, on many levels. Allowing any mistakes, allowing a measure of control to slip from his fingers, was a rare occurrence. But, he believes there may have been a good excuse for losing his equilibrium this time. After all, his closest confidant turned out to be after his empire and was plotting to have him, along with his entire family, exterminated. It was not that he could not handle the crisis; still, losing a friend of more than 700 years was bound to sting.

So, excuse him if he's a little bit off his game right now.

There was a muted knock on the door, just a single rap, quiet enough to need his enhanced hearing to be noticed. Adrian did not question who this would be, immediately recognizing the familiar scent of his visitor that sneaked through the thick oak of his front doors. He felt no tension or fear, only relief tinged with a smidgen of happiness. He had missed his little brother and had asked Kai to come stay with him for a little while, or rather; as long as he wished to stay.

Though aware that Kai may be anything but in tune with the modern times, he was still Adrian's baby brother. Where others saw insanity or megalomania, Adrian saw a youth from his own youth, still true to the values imprinted in them by their elders; values that in Kai's case had not adjusted to how the world changed while millennia passed by.

Despite common beliefs, Kai is not crazy. Kai is not a psychopath. He is simply a violent, outgoing warrior; the younger brother in a leading clan who was expected to lead the men and show great courage, to uphold the family's honor. His duty had never been to be socially skilled, instead he was expected to die young and gloriously. Kai had been told from early childhood that he was better than his prey. That he and his family belonged to a special group, better, more worthy, the leaders, the predators. It should come as no surprise he still believes it.

Regardless of past wrongdoings, Kai is still his baby brother, as well as his responsibility and his charge. Adrian is slowly beginning to bring his sibling into this new age, utilising all the gentleness necessary not to frighten the wild horse that is his brother.

He opened the door and stared at his brother's face for a moment, reveling in seeing him still alive after all the drama that so recently transpired. Kai stared back at him, the same emotions mirrored in his eyes.

"Hello brother, welcome Home."

Adrian decides to step out on the limb and trust in his brother's love, saying the words and opening his arms in greeting. Kai stares at him suspiciously for a moment, trying to read his face, until finally deciding to take things at face value. His posture relaxes and he looks so very young, falling into Adrian's arms and returning the bear hug his oldest sibling bestows on him.

"Thank you, brother, it is good to be home. May I ask entry and welcome into your house and home?"

The age old warriors greeting slips from his tongue as if it was yesterday he spoke it last, when in fact the words had gone unspoken for nearly nine centuries. He chooses the formal wording, as if he was not known to the lord of the area. Adrian knows that the formality is born from respect and worry, and so he decides to calm his brother in the most complete and formal way possible.

"Of course brother. My house is your home, my hearth is your heat, my lands are yours to roam and hunt. Please, step inside and stake your claim." he concludes, with the closest, warmest most open invitation their society allowed, telling Kai without a doubt that he was welcome for as long as he wanted to stay, and that whatever Adrian considered his in this place, he considered his brother's as well.

Adrian was rewarded with the sight of his younger sibling relaxing, giving him another quick (and manly) embrace before walking into the house. The codes of the olden days had been followed and were now no longer necessary. All that needed to be said has been -- their family bond has been affirmed and for the first time in as long as he can remember, Kai allowed himself to feel "home". Adrian never betrayed him. If his eldest brother claims he is safe, he is safe. Kai has no doubt about this.

A few minutes later Kai is seated in the Winchester leather couch across from Adrian, one arm carelessly flung over the back of it, the other holding a tumbler of 55 year old whiskey.

"So, brother, what have you been up to since sorting out the contender-issue?"

At the thought of the debacle of the past few years, caused by his previous right-hand-man and best friend, Adrian's brow tensed for a split second. Kai luckily missed it, and Adrian went on as if his pained reaction never happened.

"Well, when we finally put him to ashes, at great cost to our loyal followers I might add, I really just felt like I needed to get away. I have spent the last millennium trying to be the rock in this crazy existence..."

"and succeeding", he hears Kai mutter under his breath, but it doesn't stop Adrian from relentlessly continuing;

"...and I had just reached the end of my rope for the moment. Sometimes even a man of stone has to let loose, Kai". He grins at his younger sibling.

"So, how does a man of stone let loose, brother? I'm intrigued, tell me!"

"Well, on my way back to this safe house, I felt so wronged, so suddenly out of control, I know you recognize this feeling Kai." The younger brother did, he had felt it himself, but more than that he recognized how much more painful it would have been for Adrian to feel out of control, his eldest brother had always prided himself on never losing the reins of action for even a second. Before he could get lost pondering this thought, Adrian continued his story.

"Half way here I took a break at a road side bar. I was hungry and so I entered; looking for a snack."

Kai raised his eyebrows at this. Adrian has attempted not to feed from the vein for quite some time now. He guessed their old friend's' betrayal must have upset his eldest sibling even more than he previously thought. Again, before this thought could capture him wholly, his brother resumes his tale.

"There she was, a pleasant distraction." He paused briefly, smiling slightly at the memory before continuing. "She's easy on the eyes." A wide grin split Adrian's face at the thought of the girl.

"I was thinking of taking her then, but decided against it. Then, when she left the bar I noticed a group of seedy looking characters followed her. I got curious and went after them to see what happened. You know me, I'm a nosy SOB" Adrian chuckled.

"Hey, you learned another three letter abbreviation!" Kai laughed. His brother always seemed to have a hard time keeping up with the current mode of speech, a never ending source of entertainment for his siblings.

Adrian ignored the remark and continued;

"I walked out the door , and then I saw her. Really saw her." He sighed contently at the memory.

"She was so angry that she wasn't even afraid. Cussing and screaming at the men around her. She intrigued me, I don't know why. She's just a human." Adrian shakes his head in confusion.

"So I took her, of course." What had happened to her previous captors was implied and did not have to be expanded upon. Adrian had fed well that night.

"You'll see her soon so you will know what I mean, but she is such a petite, fragile little thing. She looks like a porcelain doll. Even at that first moment I could imagine the feeling of her surrendering to me."

The timbre of his brother's voice rang a warning bell within Kai. He cannot even help keeping the scandalized tone out of his voice as he asked;

"Are you falling for her, brother?"

"Dear god, no!" Adrian denied venously. Talking to his baby brother about his inner emotional turmoil was not an option at this time. Instead he'd focus his story on the training of his Little One, whose only reason for being here is to distract him from his worries. She was doing her job really well, at this point. Thus, he continues his story with the pretense of not having been interrupted in the first place.

"Anyway, I didn't really stop to consider."

If Adrian meant for his words to take the edge off the tension, he failed miserably. Kai was in shock. The very thought of Adrian doing something on a whim just felt... wrong to him.

"I just grabbed her and brought her home with me. I guess her value is two-fold. I've been denying myself the opportunity to indulge in our preferences for far too long; pining over women I can't have, so god knows life owed me a good fuck. And trust me when I say this, Kai, she *is* a good fuck." He could not stop his satisfied Cheshire grin from spreading all over his features.

"That's her first use". He continued.

"The second is how having her here and beginning to teach her is really loosening my inner knots. I was hardly even aware how much I missed it..." He took a deep breath before continuing.

"I finally let go yesterday, you know. Maybe I shouldn't tell you, baby brother, but I did." His eyes drifted away and got lost in a pleasurable memory.

"Let go?" Kai asks hopefully, already knowing the answer but wanting to hear him vocalize it.

"Yes, let go." Adrian confirms. "I have kept her here for a week, until I started smelling her arousal slightly every time I stepped into a room with her. Yesterday I snapped. I have been feeling helpless for too long, so I brought her to a new level, finally deciding to truly try her potential. You know I don't allow myself this relief very often Kai..."

He does know, he has often thought it would do his sometimes highly strung brother good to dominate and worship a girl far more often than is the case. It is his preference after all, so why does he deny himself? Kai sees no reason good enough to deny himself anything.

Kai holds his breath, hardly needing to talk. Or perhaps, not able to talk. The thought of his brother fucking this mystery girl senseless fills his mind.

"And?" he asked "What is your conclusion brother?"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
We call it - Master and Servant
Let's play - Master and Servant
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Adrian broke out into a wide grin, providing all the answers Kai needed.

"My conclusion is that she is one of the best candidates we've had in a long time. She's such a small, delicate thing, looking ready to break at the slightest pressure yet tougher than you could ever believe. Her skin is like porcelain and her body is perfect, just small." He grinned and continued.

"She's like a little doll, a perfect little toy. I call her my Little One." He paused briefly before continuing, knowing Kai will know the rarity of his next statement.

"And she can take all of me, however hard I give it to her."

Kai raised a questioning eyebrow at his eldest sibling "Really?" He's beginning to get curious about this new doll his brother has acquired, but he knows better than to be interested in anything or anyone where Adrian has laid his claim.

"Yes, really" Adrian sighed contently, the very breath of air he exhales telling the story of how pleased he was with the experience.

"I initiated her this evening" he said, with a satisfied smile "Tried a few things to gauge her reaction. She is still passed out upstairs, in the playroom" He swallowed deeply; Kai could feel the sexual fulfillment radiating from his brother.

"She was... more than adequate..." his brother states. "A rare find and one I stumbled across at that."

"So," Kai snarled slightly. "She's worth working on then. Good for you!" He's beginning to lose his cool continually talking about this girl that he will not be able to touch. Really, what's Adrian's game here?

"She is feisty, my Little One" Adrian ignored his tone and continues, a note of pride entering his voice. "This of course could make the breaking process harder and more prolonged. But she's easily aroused and this night also made it crystal clear that she is a natural submissive; you should have seen her reaction to even light spanking. She is a perfect candidate I think."

"The feisty ones are always the best, both to break and afterwards." Kai agreed, gritting his teeth while trying to not be too bothered by the growing interest for this girl that his brother instilled in him. "Anyway, you know I've always enjoyed pretty little things with sharp tongues, feisty is my preference."

"Then you would certainly enjoy my Little One" Adrian chuckles "So, brother. What say you? Can I interest you in participating with me in some obedience training?"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
We call it master and servant
We call it master and servant
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Kai felt his jaw drop at his eldest sibling's words, he had not been expecting this. They have never been very good at sharing. But, the recent events where members of the inner circle betrayed them had left them all wanting to re-tie their previously strong bonds. He could not deny that the process of breaking in a new slave would be an excellent way of bonding. Not to mention that Adrian usually has very good taste in women, so he does not doubt that this "Little One" is delectable.

"Two masters, one slave-to-be?" Kai raised a dark questioning eyebrow at his brother "You would be willing to share your pet with me? Share the breaking process?" As Adrian nodded he continued

"Share a girl with my oldest brother?" he paused for a second, looking very serious, before he could no longer hold his mask. A huge smirk slowly spreads across his handsome face as he locks eyes with his eldest brother, his hero.

"I'm in!"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Adrian could not help but smile back at his brothers' reaction. It was all he had been hoping for and looking forward to since bringing his Little One here and then inviting Kai to visit. He and Kai both know the magnitude of his gesture in offering to share this process. None of them were good at sharing. So with this, him offering and Kai accepting, the strong re-bonding of their relationship was off to a very good start.

They remained in silence for a moment, enjoying the crackling fire and each other's company, both lost in their own thoughts, before changing the subject and talking about mundane matters. They both heard her approach long before she was in sight of course, and when she patted in through the door to his study, on naked feet, Adrian turns to her with a wide smile.

"Ah! Little One! I'm glad you are awake! Let me introduce you to Kai, my youngest brother."

He was happy to see her wrapped in his favorite La Perla negligée, a full length, kimono style silk robe made almost completely from meshed fabric. It left little to nothing to the imagination while still giving the impression that she is not entirely naked. The image is extremely erotic and he's pleased with her choice, pleased with her. The black mesh contrasts beautifully with her extremely pale, flawless skin and the whole vision makes it very clear that she, despite her petite frame, is not at all a girl but very much a woman. It also left her vulnerable, without the armor of covering clothing. This was something she seemed to be very aware of at this moment judging by how she cringes slightly under his appreciative scrutiny. His cock came to life and began to harden, despite the complete satisfaction he experienced only a few hours ago.

Glancing at Kai he noticed his brother scan the girl from top to bottom and back up again, his features schooled into complete impassivity, his eyes cold and emotionless. Kai has always been a master at this, enjoying the added sense of fear his apparent inhumanity brings out in the prey. His efforts were immediately rewarded with a whiff of fear coming from the girl, her eyes widening slightly and her arms wrapping tighter against her body when she tries to cover her private parts.

It was only because Adrian knows his brother so extremely well that he could tell how pleased Kai is, how the image of her is affecting him. It was in the momentary tension of his shoulders, the almost there smirk as his gaze passed her torso and hips, and of course in slight movement of the fabric of his black jeans. Adrian chuckled to himself; Kai is most definitely not disappointed, quite the opposite.

"Kai has a crucial role to play in my next idea, and has gracefully agreed to participate in its fulfillment. We will have so much fun!"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Let's play master and servant
Let's play master and servant
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

LO POV

"That is quite the delectable little pet you have acquired, brother." Kai rose slowly from his chair, stretching his limbs languidly like a big cat. Where Adrian reminds her of a great lion, especially when purring, Kai is most definitely a lethal Panther.

Lotheriel
Lotheriel
107 Followers