The Joys Of Middle-Management

Story Info
On the job training.
2k words
4.27
62.9k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leezy
Leezy
740 Followers

I am the manager of the accounting department at a small manufacturing company. We have between 35 and 40 employees, but only three in my department.

When my administrative assistant of many years retired, we began interviews for her replacement. I was hoping for someone more pleasnt to look at all day than the elderly lady that retired. She had always done a good job, but she was many years past being a "babe."

I was involved in the interview processs, but the final decision was up to our Personnel Manager. I think we interviewed 30 or 35 people, and it was boring after a while.

I was pleasantly surprised when the Personnel Manager informed me that she had chosen a young woman named Susan. I remembered her from her interview, and she was very attractive. I believe she was only 20 years old, but she already had studied accounting for two years at the Community College.

On her first day, I showed her to her desk, and gave her a password for the PC she would be using. The rest of that day was spent on her orientation. She seemed very bright, and eager to please. I could not help but notice that her slender, young body looked great. She was wearing a proper business-length skirt, and her legs were perfect.

I told myself to put those thoughts out of my mind. I do not need a sexual harrasment complaint to put me out of a job.

Days passed into weeks, and she quickly picked up the mundane requirements of her job. If anything, she was better at it than the old lady, and much easier on the eyes. We have a pretty liberal dress policy, and she quit wearing skirts in favor of casual slacks.

The slacks covered up her beautiful legs, but showed off her tight, young ass. I had to force myself to keep my eyes away from her excellent butt, and the wonderful crack between her buns.

Late one afternoon I was called into a staff meeting, which dragged on until after 5:00PM. When it was finally over, I walked back to my office through the empty hallway. This place clears out quick when 5:00PM hits. As I turned the corner and walked into the accounting offices, I saw Susan still at her desk.

I was surprised that she was still there, and she was staring intently at the computer screen. As I approached her desk, I could not help but see what had her undivided attention. She was watching a porn scene on the internet.

She didn't realize that I was standing right behind her, and I could see what she was watching. Some freak of nature porno star was shoving his huge cock up a womans asshole. I cleared my throat, and she jumped up in surprise.

I meant to startle her, and I did.

"Oh My God!" she said. "I didn't know you were still here!"

"I didn't know you were still here, either," I answered, "and I am surprised that you are using a company computer to look at that!"

She was red-faced and very embarrassed, and we were both quiet for a minute. Then she said "Please don't fire me. I really need this job. Please!"

I told her to come into my private office so we could talk about it. Dirty old man that I am, I was already working on a plan.

"Susan," I said "does your boyfriend do that to you?"

She was even more embarrassed now, which I was secretly enjoying. She said, "No, no. Nothing like that!"

I wanted to keep her on the defensive, so I said "Have you ever asked him to?"

"God, no! I would be too ashamed!"

"But it is obviously something that turns you on. I could not help but notice that your eyes were glued to the screen. And if I am not mistaken, your hand was between your legs and you were touching yourself."

"Were you fantasizing that you were the woman in the video? Were you imagining what it would be like to take that huge cock up your ass?"

Wave after wave of shame and embarassment came over her. I thought, OK, that's enough.

I said "Susan, you should actually experience the things that arouse you. You are old enough. Close my office door, and take your slacks off."

"Mr. Johnson! I have never done that with anyone. And you are my Boss!"

"Exactly," I answered "and that is why you need to do as I tell you!"

I could see the process of thought as she considered her situation, and then she closed the door and reluctantly started to undress. She stepped out of her slacks, and pulled her panties down and tossed them aside.

To my delight, she was standing in front of me, naked from the waist down. Her silky, trimmed pubic hair was in plain view, and her incredible ass looked like a lingerie model's.

I quickly removed my pants and briefs, and my stiff cock sprang out. Susan's eyes were fixed on it, as I moved closer to her. I put my arms around her, and guided her hand to my hard cock.

"What do you think of it?" I asked her. She was still staring at it, and she only said one word.

"Big!"

"Well," I said "It's not like the guy in the video, but it is bigger than average. Do you think you can take it all up your ass?"

She looked ashamed again, but she also looked aroused. She said "I don't know. It might hurt!"

I answered "I have done this before, and I never killed anyone. Just relax, and let me show you."

I led her over to the leather couch in my office. It is not a full-size couch, more like a love-seat. She looked confused, because there was not enough room for her to lie down. I did not want that anyway, and I got her to understand that I wanted her to lie over the armrest, face down.

Try to imagine the view. A slender, beautiful young woman, naked from the waist down, lying over the armrest of a couch, with her smooth, firm butt up in the air. Her feet barely reached the floor, and she was on her toes with her legs spread slightly apart.

I got her to reach back with both hands, and spread her butt for me. Her tiny asshole was closed shut, but her vagina was wide open and wet. I took as much of her natural lubrication as I could, and pushed it up her asshole.

I knew that would not be enough, so I moved into position close behind her, with my legs outside of hers. I pushed my cock up into her dripping wet pussy. She might be an anal virgin, but not this way. I slid it in and out a few times, and then pulled it out. It was wet and glistening with her vaginal secretions.

I put the tip up against her asshole, and she inhaled sharply and tensed up. I said "Just relax and let it slide in. Like I said, I have never killed anyone."

I pushed hard, and the head went into her. She yelped, and her legs both kicked up in a reflex, and her heels touched my bare butt. I waited until she calmed down, and started to push again.

Her feet came back down, and her toes were just touching the floor. She was spreading her butt apart as hard as she could, but her asshole didn't open up. It was so tight it felt like a hand was gripping and squeezing my cock.

I slowly and carefully pushed deeper into her, and she was making whimpering sounds like a scared kitten. I was afraid I was going to cum too soon, so I stopped pushing and just held still for a minute. She reached back between her legs, and fondled and played with my balls.

Then she touched and felt my cock, all the way from my balls to where it disappeared into her asshole. I knew what she was thinking, so I asked her "Do you want the rest of it in you?"

She was silent for a while, and then she whispered "Yes, please."

My cock was harder than Chinese algebra, and I eased it in deeper and deeper. She was taking deep breaths, but she was not struggling. In fact, she adjusted her position slightly to help me get it in further.

At last, it was all the way in. I pressed up against her silky smooth, firm butt cheeks. I began to fuck her, but her asshole was so tight I couldn't give her long, hard strokes. I just pulled out an inch or so, and slid it back in.

The only sound in the room was our heavy breathing, and the occasional slap as I came in contact with her butt. I felt the urge to cum building up again, and this time I couldn't stop it.

I don't have a regular girlfriend for booty calls at the moment, so I had not had sex for over a month. Suffice it to say that my holding tank was overflowing.

I couldn't hold back any longer, so I pushed my cock all the way into her, and started to cum. I made some zoo animal sounds as I pumped a huge load up into her insides. Her hand was still between her legs, but now she was rubbing and flicking her clit. Soon she had a convulsive orgasm, and we both huffed and puffed trying to catch our breath.

I carefully pulled my cock out of her, as slowly as I had pushed it in. She made a clumsy attempt to get up, and I reached down to help her. We just stood face to face for a moment, trying to absorb what we had just done.

She sat down on the arm of the couch, and I thought, that will leave a big wet spot. Her pussy was practically gushing, and I imagine my cum was oozing out of her asshole. Who cares, I thought. I will clean it up later.

Her eyes were still fixed on my cock, which remained very hard. I asked her if she realized that she had just had the whole thing up her ass. She said "Yes, I sure do realize it. It was so far up in my stomach! And there was so much cum!"

I gave her an affectionate kiss, and we both got up and got dressed.

"Do I still have a job?" she asked.

I answered "Yes, you do, but I think you need some counseling. We need to have a regular meeting like this. Let's get together in my office at 5:00PM every Friday." I knew the other offices would be empty then.

"So let's begin with this coming Friday. Please come prepared." I said "Stop at a drugstore and buy some liquid KY if you want to. It will not be so necessary next time, because I stretched you out permanently. But if you want it, it's OK with me."

Susan said "But it's Wednesday. Do we need to meet again so soon?"

"Yes, I think we need to get a good start. Then, we can make it every Friday, unless you want a refresher for extra credit." She smiled, and I don't think she saw this as a punishment.

"I'll get the KY if you want me to, but I actually liked the way it felt when you had to push real hard. It hurt a little right at first, but then it felt good." She blushed again, realizing what she was saying.

I had a few more instructions. "I know you have some boyfriends. You can let them fuck you if you want to, but make them use a condom. And do not let them fuck you in the ass. Save that for me!"

She smiled again, and said "Yes, Mr. Johnson."

She left the building, and I relaxed for a while. Chuckling to myself, I thought, if anyone ever says "TGIF!" to me I will say "If only you knew!"

Leezy
Leezy
740 Followers