The Joys of Pain Ch. 02

Story Info
Susanne discovers the pleasure of Mistress' Lash.
3.6k words
4.1
16.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the night in happy contemplation of all the torment that I would enjoy. My mind raced with the possibilities. I forgot about Jean. I forgot my name. I am a slut. My name is slave Marci. My arms were shackled behind my back and I found it difficult to find a comfortable position on the wooden rack that was my bed. Thankfully the piss could fall through the slats into the drain.

I was wracked in pain for want of food. Naked and cold I shivered in the wet darkness. The chains holding my arms up against the wall shook with my pleasure as I dreamed visions of the torment that awaited. And so the week passed. Every night two man cocks would hook me up and flog me. The ritual became so normal that I was shocked one night when it stopped.

The next morning was filled with hope. Mistress had sent for me to be bathed. Two man cocks led me from Mistress' cell to the yard. A tin bath was set next to the walls. I could see that we were on the top floor of a building. Yet the walls were so high that I could not see over them, even if I could reach the top. My shackles were removed. The men stood next to the bath watching me.

A naked woman entered the yard. She introduced herself as slave Jacqueline. She was short and slim, with delectable short black hair, and sporting enormous welts on her small but wholesome ass. Her tits pushed out from her black leather corset. She wore a black collar with a ring attached.

Jacqueline warned me not to touch myself as she started scrubbing the sweat, shit, and cum off from the body that belonged to Mistress. Soap was rubbed all over covering me as her hands went between my legs and pried open my cunt lips. The butt plug was pulled out. Jacqueline washed the plug and placed it on the table next to the bath.

Pitchers of water coursed over me. Jacqueline toweled me down. She walked me back through the door into an anteroom. Clothes were hung on display. Jacqueline passed each piece to me in turn. First were the silk stockings, black and reaching to mid thigh. Then a suspender belt that clipped to the stockings. A tiny piece of cloth -- a red skirt -- was clipped around my waist. My pussy stood out black and staring from under the skirt each time the wind lifted it. There were breezes through the open windows and doors. A white blouse was proffered. It barely covered my tits and forced them out and up. A red band was tied in my hair. Black stilettos finished the outfit.

A man cock arrived with a platter of meat, potatoes, and vegetables. He arranged them on the table and left. He returned with a bottle of white wine, two glasses, a dinner service and two plates. Jacqueline smiled. "We are allowed to eat now. Sit and enjoy Mistress' charity."

I was so hungry that I grabbed a chicken leg from the platter and was started to tear into it with my bare hands. "No! No! Be careful. Eat like this, sensibly, else you will have cramps!" Slave Jacqueline demurely sat and assembled some dinner on the two plates. She passed one to me, then took the other.

I was delirious with want of food, but held back, using the knife and fork properly. Between mouthfuls I drank of the wine. It was delicious. After such a long fast the taste and the smell of food was heavenly and so beautiful. In minutes the plate was empty. I was feeling a slight bit tipsy, though. Jacqueline smiled as she downed the last of her wine. I had been so focused on food that we had not even spoken to each other.

Jacqueline reached over to hold my hand and pulled me toward herself, kissing me passionately on the lips. "That is a kiss from Mistress to you. She is proud of your strength, your love!" I felt warmth course through me. A blissful feeling of being loved flowed from me. Perhaps it was the wine, but I imagined Jacqueline as an angel sent from on high to commend me for standing fast against the temptations of the flesh. Jacqueline's kiss was lingering on my mind. So lovely a slave as her must give Mistress an enormous amount of pleasure.

"Now for your makeup." Jacqueline patted a pale foundation over my face, offsetting my auburn hair. Next she applied a deep red lipstick, outlining my full lips. She penciled in dark edges to the eyelids with mascara. An application of black gel lengthened my eyelashes. The toilet ended with a puff of rouge on each cheek. Jacqueline rubbed it in with her fingers.

I peered in the mirror. There was a randy pale slut provocatively looking back at me. I may as well have had "fuck me, now!" written on my forehead!

"Now stand up." Jacqueline held my hand and looked me over. She smiled. I grinned as I thought of lustful visions of delight.

Slave Jacqueline led me into another room. "Mistress, slave Marci is ready." She stood by with me as Mistress turned around. She had on a black cape, clipped at the top, and wore nothing else under it. A black beret covered her head. Mistress looked at me, gasped, and licked her lips.

"Turn around so I can see." I rotated on the spot.

"Bend over and touch the ground." I bent over and placed my hands on the ground.

"Very good, very flexible, and the ass hole is larger I see."

With that, Mistress clapped sharply once, and slave Jacqueline backed out of the room with her eyes downcast. "Remember that. Never look at Mistress until you are asked. Do not turn your back on Mistress, else you will feel the passion of my lash."

Mistress reached for a red leather leash and a studded brown collar laid out on the table. Mistress clasped the collar about my neck. She attached the gold clip to my collar. "Now you are mine to train. You will please many men today."

Mistress reached for another object on the table. It was another butt plug. It was even larger than the last. Mistress ordered me to bend over and spit on the plug. I did. She screwed it hard into my ass and I felt a satisfying plop as it found ts place. The pain was temporary and replaced by the feeling of fullness. Mistress lead me out of the room. I could only wonder what torment Mistress had in mind. I could not ask as it was not allowed.

I was blindfolded and led down some hallway and out into the air. Hands led me into an automobile. I could smell the leather. It clung to my ass as I shifted into the seat. We pulled out at high speed and I could hear the grit on the roadway. After what seemed an hour of silence we slowed to a crawl and turned right. The blindfold was pulled off. It was Mistress.

"Lift your skirt," Mistress commanded. We were driving slowly along a busy road. I could see people walking by and looking at us. Some women were covering their mouths, others were simply staring wide eyed. Men couldn't keep their eyes off me. We were in the center of Paris nearing the Gare du Nord. Each glance embarrassed me. I felt naked and exposed.

"I allow you to touch yourself" I obeyed and ran my hands through my bush. "Remember, your pussy is mine. You are touching my cunt. Give me pleasure." I felt grateful to please Mistress. I continued to wantonly rub myself and inserted two fingers into my dripping cunt. The pressure from the butt increased the sensations. I began heaving onto my hand, fucking myself. The heat that flowed through me was devastating. My mind went numb. I could care less who saw me.

Mistress shouted, "stop! Take your hands off my cunt." She lashed my thighs twice for good measure. It felt so good! People were staring as we stopped directly in front of the overhang at the Gare du Nord. It was dark, it was busy, it was quite crowded. Driver opened the door and Mistress stepped out onto the pavement. I did as I was indicated to do and slid over to the door, my skirt lifted up by the motion, my pussy bare for all to see. My face went red, but Mistress lifted her whip. It felt so rude to expose myself to strangers.

I stood up in the stiff breeze trying to keep the skirt down, but Mistress lashed my arms. The dim light saved most of my modesty but I feared that someone would see and recognize me. Mistress led me by my lead to a spot under the street lamp, ordering me to rub my breasts and pinch the nipples.

Some men stopped to watch the spectacle of a busty woman tied to a leash prancing about and pleasuring herself. My pussy was wet thinking that so many men were desiring her. My pussy was clearly in view to any with eyes to see. But it was Mistress' pussy, not mine. I needed more punishment.

"Bend over" Mistress commanded. I reached for the ground. Mistress pushed me forward and I fell on my hands and knees in the lamplight, ripping my silk stockings. Mistress pulled a leather strap out of her cape pocket and bound my arms so tightly behind me my wrists started bleeding. My ass stuck in the air, exposed. Mistress pulled on the lug on the butt hole and ripped it out. Agony shot through me. The pain was obscene, but not as severe as my lack of dignity especially as dozens of men were gathered to watch the pale faced slut made up with dark red lipstick.

"Now you will please me!" Mistress turned to the crowd, and in French shouted. "Are you men or are you bum boys? Do you not see this slut here? She craves your cocks. She wants you to fuck her!" After a few hesitant moments, and with lustful encouragement from Mistress, slave Marci felt hands on her ass, on her tits, in her hair as men came to her. Some had their cock out and were giving their member some attention, stroking up and down. I could only hope that I would please Mistress.

I felt a sudden shock as a cock rammed into my bottom, and slid down to my cunt hole. Another fumbled with my mouth, managing to fit his monster in. That was followed by another who found my asshole. The three of them started rocking into me at a steady pace. Mistress held me in place by my collar. Mistress proceeded to lash my bottom until my skirt fell off. She undid my blouse to let it hang like a rag about my waist.

My tits spilled out into the cold breeze. I could feel the men quicken their pace as their excitement increased. They worked at Mistress' pleasure ardently and efficiently. I felt myself warm to the beating of the cocks in and out of my holes, knowing what pleasure Mistress must be feeling watching me being used.

The racing of my pulse increased greatly with each series of strokes. I could think of nothing but the cocks that were ravishing my holes. Cum started oozing out of my cunt, covering the cock that zealously ploughed into her. Mistress used her fingers to scoop some up and smeared it over the cock that poked my ass. Mistress grabbed the cock with both hands and stroked it several times, then pushed it back into its home. It was all I could do to breathe as the cock struck deep into my throat threatening to make me retch.

Keeping control of the men, Mistress gaged their satisfaction carefully. When the man fucking my mouth was about to cum, Mistress pulled him out and stroked him, pointing him at my head. He squirted a series of massive ropes of stringy white semen all over my face. My hair was matted and it ran down my back. She quickly found another willing cock and stuffed it into my mouth herself. Mistress was so considerate. I craved cock.

The man in my butt was beyond hope. He almost fell over as he arched his back and shot a bucket load up my asshole. Mistress quickly grabbed his member and pointed it over my ass. She milked him dry as he shot stream after stream over my ass. Pools of cum gobbed over my sides and splashed into the gutter. He was immediately replaced with another.

My cunt was beyond stopping. I looked at Mistress with a begging look. The streams of cum had excited me no end and I craved release. My bucking became automatic as I lost control. Mistress nodded her assent. I gasped as a series of violent orgasms racked my pussy. My cum spurted from my cunt, there was so much of it in such a tiny space occupied by a piston of muscle. That was too much for the man and he could not stop and spurted deep into me before Mistress could rip his cock out of my grasping, biting tunnel. His last remaining spurts splattered all over my back and through my hair.

By now the sequencing of the launches of cum was well ordered and direct. Man after man took places around me, masturbating and fucking in turn. Some could not wait and came all over me and onto the men bent at their arduous task to feed Mistress' pleasure slave.

I lost count of the number of men that came, just glad that I was at last allowed to let this body, Mistress' slave, cum all over the cocks she provided for her pleasure. The crowd started thinning out as the bells of Notre Dame indicated that it was now three in the morning. I felt totally used. The cum felt heavy on me. Mistress kept clearing the cum from my eyes onto her fingers, then licking them off herself. The last ten men were served. I craved more cock. I was sure that I could have more. The ground was slippery with cum and I found it hard to remain in position. Cum was dropping in great dollops from my shoulders.

Mistress ordered me to rise. Shakily I managed to straighten up but slipped in a deep pool stuffed with gobs of cum and fell with a splash into the mess. My arms were bound and useless. My blouse was plastered to my waist, my tits were hanging in the cum pools. Mistress took off my arm restraints.

My skirt was somewhere under the lake of cum. I found it, pulled it out, and handed it to Mistress who simply held it over my head and, with both hands, twisted it, rinsing it out, letting enormous slops of white strings drape over my head and down my body. Mistress repeatedly soaked the skirt, then wrung it out over my head. I greedily licked some of the semen as it passed my eager open mouth.

Mistress opened her cape and seductively slid the cold, cum-soaked skirt over her pussy, moaned, and then, with trembling hands, managed to clasp it around her waist. Her eyes bored into mine with a ferocious sensuality as she slowly licked her fingers one by one.

Still seated in what was left of the pool I felt the sensual wetness of the juices that had soaked every hole of this body, Mistress' body, and I was glad that Mistress had had her pleasure. It covered all of my bottom and as I pushed down into it with my hands to rise, it pulled like glue leaving such heavy films of stringy semen on my silk stockings that I had difficulty standing up. The slippery cum and semen stroked down my slit making me gasp with desire. My ass felt stuffed with the gooey strings. My cunt was so tightly packed that each movement spat gobs out of my pussy. She was so full and heavy that it felt as if I was pregnant.

Mistress pulled me by my lead and walked me along the Rue Dunkerque, leaving the pools of pleasure glistening in the lamplight in the gutter in front of the Gare du Nord. We reached the entrance of the Grand Hotel Magenta. Mistress lead me through the glass door into the foyer by my lead, cum dripping from my bare ass and feet. I felt my soaked blouse hang wetly from my waist like a belt, and could not see it for all the wetness that was sliding over it and down my magnificent hips and ass. My tits were cold and covered with films of cum that slid down from my heavy head, saturated with semen. That was all I had on: cum. My stockings and blouse, my garter belt, were hidden under the delightful sensual strings of lust.

Mistress marched me past the concierge, bent over his white computer screen, who took one look and then another, then looked away as Mistress glared at him. Men, seated in the lounge, were staring agog at the luscious sight of my Mistress' slut being led through the lobby covered in the ropey cum that pleased her. It dribbled off my feet onto the white terracotta stone tiles of the foyer, leaving proof of my depravity for all to see.

It make me feel disgusting and crude, but it warmed me to the core knowing that Mistress was enjoying the sight of her slut being dragged in from the gutters of Paris. We passed the dining area, which at this time of the morning was, unfortunately, empty. I felt heat pulse from my pussy as I imagined the proper diners pause and stare, perhaps with lust, at the fallen angel slithering to her passionate fate stuffed with semen, and dripping cum onto their feet.

Mistress rushed me into the elevator and punched the floor number. In a minute we were at the door of her suite. Hands shaking with excitement, Mistress led me inside, stripped off her cape, and threw me onto the dark red carpet. The only light came though the windows. Lustfully Mistress proceeded to lick the dollops off of me, feeding some to me time to time from her mouth as she kissed me. She sucked my hair and swept the cum out with her fingers and lips.

Mistress lay her body on me and rolled herself over her slut, ravishing herself with the wetness that stuck to my flesh. Then Mistress' tongue started exploring her slut, and worked its way from toe to head. Mistress flipped me over, pushing my tits into the rough soaked carpet, and started on my ass, poking her tongue and fingers deep into my hole, sucking and drawing the cum out. Mistress commanded me to lay on my back on the bed. Mistress lay herself on top of me, her bald pussy shoved against my mouth as Mistress sucked and licked out the gobs of cum that were stuffed in my full cunt. Mistress' cunt began fucking my mouth. I resisted the powerful urge to lick.

Mistress pressed on my swollen abdomen as her mouth was pressed over my cunt hole. In a delirium of tremors, Mistress gobbled on the jets of semen and cum that shot over her face, wetting her fully. I felt so good to please Mistress so. My need was rising fast with all the attention that my abused hole was receiving. The pleasurable feeling of the jets of stringy white cum streaming though my tunnel reminded me of the countless cocks that had been impaling me.

There was so much cum that was flushed out by Mistress it formed a wet pool under my burning ass, feeling delightfully wicked, and causing me to become wet once more. I felt the pressure increase as another orgasm lingered, continually threatening to ripple through me, driving sanity out of my mind. Mistress could do anything she wanted to me. But I wanted it. I needed to cum!

Mistress ordered me to pleasure her and I started licking and sucking on her delicious cunt, taking her labia in my cum stained hands, as her vestibule was swept by my tongue. Drops of Mistress' cum started stirring and dripping off her lips. That delightful honey was nectar to my tongue. The aroma was exciting. It was Mistress' turn to have the pleasure that she gave to me, her slave Marci, returned to her. "Thank you Mistress," I murmured.

My tongue lingered in her gripping velvety tunnel then pulled out to swirl around her hooded clitoris. I felt her clench as her spasms increased in strength. I eagerly fucked her with my tongue. Mistress was cumming. I heard her gasp out permission for her slave to cum. Soon I was lost as her mouth clasped ever deeper onto the folds of her slave's sex and slurped up the mess as cum shot out of me and over her face. Mistress moaned and strained as I groaned and came again and again in a series of thrusts that ended in breathless quivering and shaking. We collapsed in a pile. Shivering tremors traveled down to my toes from my clenching cunt. I felt spasms rip through Mistress as her grip on me tightened with dissipating need.

Mistress pulled me, sticky and sated, onto her breasts with her right arm, and pulled the duvet over us with her free hand. Our legs were knitted together in a hopeless bondage of flesh and cum. The heavenly aroma of the scents lulled me to sleep. She sighed with satisfaction as we drifted off clasped in each others arms. I love Mistress. I will do anything for her pleasure.

What would daybreak bring?