The Judge Ch. 01

Story Info
Female judge explores her submissive nature.
2.9k words
4.53
27.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a real estate appraiser, hired by banks to estimate the value of properties for loans. Sometimes it is business property, sometimes it is a home.

Last year, I was called to appraise a home in a very exclusive part of town. The owner's name was Sarah Miller; I was told she was single and given her work number. I called to set the appointment and a woman answered the phone, "Judge Miller's chambers, Ms. Preston speaking."

I now realized this was locally famous District Judge Sarah Miller, known for her toughness on the bench. She was also well known for being hard on attorneys and even harder on defendants.

I told Ms Preston who I was and told her I would need to speak to the judge about an appraisal. A moment later the Judge Miller picked up the line. I repeated my name and the reason for my call then requested a time that afternoon to inspect her property. She curtly told me that she was busy and couldn't possibly do it during the week, that Saturday was the only choice. I agreed and told her I would be there at about ten o'clock A.M. on Saturday.

On Saturday I arrived as promised at a very old but stately property. I rang the bell, but no one answered, so I rang it again. Soon I heard the door open to a disheveled woman wearing a white terri cloth robe and a towel wrapped like a turban around her hair.

"Yes? What is it?", she asked.

I introduced myself and reminded her of our appointment.

"Oh yes, of course, I forgot. Do you need to come in?"

"Well actually I need to measure around the exterior first, then I'll need to come inside and make an interior inspection," I replied.

"Fine," she said and shut the door.

After measuring the walls around the front and sides I came to the back and began measuring each rear wall. As I stretched the tape across one of the walls in the very back, I walked past a window. For some reason I still don't know, I stopped and looked inside.

Looking through the window and past the open curtains, I saw a figure sitting on the edge of the bed facing away from me and appearing to be watching something. It appeared to be the Judge and it was obvious her robe was open but the towel was off her head and her hair was wet. I looked past her to see what she was looking at and saw that she was watching the television.

I peered closer and saw that she was watching an adult movie! My throat tightened and I pulled back. Part of me was embarrassed by being so intrusive, but another part of me was fascinated by the sight. I stood there for a moment weighing what I should do and then looking around to make sure no one was watching; I put the tape measure down and looked back into the window.

She was still there, on the edge of the bed. Her robe still open, with one hand on the edge of the bed gripping the bed covers and the other appeared to be in front of her, between her thighs.

On the screen, a nude dark-haired woman was on her knees sucking on a cock as the man held her hair in his hands. As her lips slid over his cock, he began thrusting in and out of her mouth. I watched the screen as he held her still and continued fucking in and out of her mouth.

I then looked at the Judge and could see her head tilted back, but there was no other movement I could see. Slowly, she fell back on the bed and that is when I saw her hand. It appeared to be moving slowly between her thighs and to be holding some object. That is when I realized she was fucking herself with either a dildo or a vibe. I looked at her face and saw that her eyes were closed and her mouth open. Just then, her hand stopped and her back arched as her bare breasts were thrust into the air as an orgasm raced through her body.

I knew now was the time. Without finishing the other walls, I walked around to the front and rang the bell again. I waited about three seconds and rang it again and then again. A few moments later the door opened. She had now tied her robe but now her face was flushed, her hair was tossed and she seemed disoriented.

"Yes, yes come in, I'm sorry." Her voice was nothing like I had heard at the door or on the phone earlier in the week; instead of curt and authoritative, it was soft and demure.

I walked in and stood in front of her, looking her over. "Wh... what is it you need to see?" she asked softly.

"Have I come at a bad time?" I asked as I looked into her eyes.

Her eyes widened for just a split second, then demurely looked down. "Oh no...its ok. I was... was just getting ready that's all... where would you like to start?"

"Why don't we start in the master suite?" I replied.

She looked up again at me and hesitated as she seemed unsure how to reply, and then said, "Of course, please follow me." She turned and I followed. We walked down a long hallway with many paintings and closed doors. At the end of the hall she opened a door and stood aside as I walked in.

I looked around while she leaned back against the door to watch me. I told her she had a beautiful home and should be proud of it.

I walked back toward her and she replied, "Thank you, Sir." Her reply stopped me cold.

Our eyes locked as she stood there, leaning against the door with her hands behind her back. After a moment of silence I turned to look at the television against the wall. It had that blue screen that told me the video was still in the machine. I walked over to it as she pushed away from the wall and started toward me with a terrified look on her face. She started to speak out "Wait!...", but it was too late.

I pulled out the tape and read the title. "His Demanding Ways" was the title. I turned to look at her, her eyes resembled a deer caught in the headlights. I reinserted the tape and pressed the PLAY button and the movie reappeared. The man was still fucking the woman's face. The Judge stopped and froze. The man on the screen was telling the woman what a good little cocksucker she was and much he liked his "Little Fuckslut."

"HOW DARE YOU?" the Judge now protested. I turned and looked at her, this time smiling. Her face and neck were beet red. She tried to look angry and indignant, but it didn't work.

"Little Fuckslut, That's an interesting term isn't it." I said as I turned back to the video, "In most cases it would be a hateful sexist slur, meant to demean and hurt another human being." She bit her lower lip and looked down. I went on, "but in this case, it means something entirely different, doesn't it?"

"Yes, I suppose in this case it does," she quietly agreed.

We both watched for several minutes as the man turned the woman around and began taking her from behind. The Judge stood like a school girl caught peeking into the boy's bathroom. "Please turn it off" she quietly said. I watched for a moment or two longer then pressed the STOP button, turned and walked toward her.

"You like watching them, don't you."

Silence.

"And you also like how he talks to her too, don't you."

I could see she was breathing harder now, but still no response. I turned and took her chin in my hand and pulled up her face. "I ASKED you a question ... now answer it."

She took a deep breath..."Yes Sir."

With one hand I grabbed the lapel of her robe and with the other I reached inside to her pussy. She made no attempt to move, she only bit her lower lip. I slid my middle finger up inside, finding her still very wet. She inhaled sharply.

"Yessss...you DO like it don't you... JUDGE."

Her eyes flared at my mocking, but soon softened as my thumb found her wet swollen clit. She reached out and grabbed my shoulder to steady herself as I continued fingering her. Soon her eyes began to glaze over and her breath quickened.

"Ahhh.... p..pl...pleesezze...Ohhh.....no...dont...stop....." I wasn't about to stop, and I knew she didn't want me to.

It was fascinating watching her react to my fingers. I continued to caress her clit, first one way and then another, testing which way her body desired most. I finally began pressing lightly into it, almost tapping it. Soon her body began rocking and her fingers dug into my shoulder. Her mouth opened and her eyes closed, her breathing became short and quick. I knew she was close. I was now holding her closely almost supporting her as her knees became weak.

Just then her body began to convulse, as wave after wave of sweet release pulsed through her. With each light press of my finger her body spasmed again and again...each spasm slightly smaller than the previous. Finally I stopped and retrieved my finger as she collapsed into my arms. I held her that way until she slowly began recovering and opened her eyes.

She looked at me without speaking but her eyes told it all; Satisfaction, surrender and contentment. Her arms wrapped around me as she buried her head in my chest, pulling me tightly to her. A few moments later she looked at me again, this time with a new face. Her mouth was slightly open and she eyed me with fiery eyes of intensity. I lowered my head to kiss her. Her mouth almost devoured mine and she began grinding her hips into my hard cock.

I broke off the kiss and pushed her off my body. We looked into each other's eyes as I pulled her robe off. Her body was lean, but not too lean. Her breasts were small but firm and her nipples were taut and proud. She was small, almost a frail woman and I wondered how she had earned such a hard reputation.

She took my hand and started to lead me to her bed, but I jerked her back and pulled her face into mine once more and kissed her hard, then I put my hands on her shoulders and simply said "My cock needs sucking."

She licked her upper lip seductively and sank to her knees before me. She opened my belt and pulled down the zipper. Taking her time, she opened my pants and slowly pulled them down. Her eyes were inches from the rock hard erection which was peaking out of my boxers. She kissed the shaft through the soft material as her fingers slipped under the band and began working it down off my hips.

My cock was now free and throbbing before her. I watched as her eyes devoured it. Once again her tongue moved sensually over her upper lip as her fingers wrapped around the base of my cock. Slowly she pulled her fist up the shaft until a clear drop appeared on the tip. She inhaled sharply and then her tongue snaked out and licked off the droplet. Once again, her fingers gripped the base and once again she pulled a drop to the tip, only this time her tongue spread it all over the fat bulbous head.

She looked up at me like a tiger might look at a fawn then her mouth closed over my cock. The sensation was wonderful and the vision was intoxicating. I watched as her wet lips slid up and down my shaft, as her mouth covered and uncovered the sensitive head. Occasionally, her lips and tongue would travel down the length of my cock wetting and slicking it for her hand, only to return back to the top as she concentrated on the throbbing head.

"OHHH...fuuuuuck yesss... You LIKE that dont you..." I hissed down at her. She didn't reply but her mouth began sucking harder and her fingers tightened around the base of my cock. "I've got lots of cum in there for you baby." Then, "Yes, suck it good for me..." Her mouth moved faster. ".....oh yes, what a talented fucking mouth...OHHH fuuuuck that's goood."

Each word seemed to feed her hunger as I heard her moaning between sucks. Her hand continued rythmically pumping the shaft as she momentarily released my cock from her mouth to look up at me. She was breathing deeply and her eyes almost seemed possessed. "I want your CUM... me want your hot thick CUM. Give it to me!"

I bit my lower lip as I grabbed her hair and guided her mouth back to my cock. Now with her lips wrapped once again around the head, her tongue began to assault the hypersensitive underside,licking and caressing just the right spot. I could feel my balls tightening and I knew I was close. Every nerve in my body seemed to either shut off or flow straight to my cock. And that is when it began.

Somewhere below my knees, it began to rise and build. Quickly. Then like a tsunami, it began roaring through my body. It seemed as if everything inside me began to rush to the end of my cock as I began to cum. Shot after shot of my cum deposited on her soft warm tongue as she continued to caress that one spot. My knees almost buckled and I grabbed her shoulders to steady myself. I cried out, but I can't remember what; I only remember seeing stars and flashes of light as every nerve in my body seemed to be in the end of my cock, all firing off at once.

As my cock ceased spewing, her tongue stopped moving and I began to feel the nice rich warmth of her mouth as it tenderly held my cock. After a few deliciously intense post orgasmic spasms, I gradually and very slowly I began recovering. I slowly opened my and looked down to see her bathing the rest of my cock with her tongue like a mother cat cleans her kittens.

I reached down and gently took her arms and pulled her up to me. And then I kissed her tenderly as I wrapped my arms around her and hers around me. After a bit, she pulled away from my mouth and looked up at me with yet again an entirely new face and said, "Thank you. You dont know how much I needed that" I looked in her eyes and asked her "Why?...Tell me WHY you needed it."

She buried her head in my chest once again and nuzzled there for a while before she finally spoke.

"I...Im not sure, but right now I feel total contentment and I can't even remember the last time I felt this way. It is as if nothing else in this world matters except pleasing you, and yet, I know nothing about you. I barely know your name. It all goes against everything I thought I believed.

"But all that doesn't seem to matter to me right now, it's like I have suddenly just been introduced to an entirely different Sarah who is completely different from the one I thought I knew, I guess this part of part of me has been here all along, but I refused to let her out."

I thought for a minute trying to think of something profound to say, but I just replied, "It seems we have a lot to talk about."

I pulled up my pants, took her hand and we laid next to each other on the bed. For the next two hours she told me all about herself, about college, about her job and about her first marriage and how it was a disaster from the beginning.

After a few moments of quiet, she took my left hand and looked at my fingers. "So tell me, why aren't you married?"

Without going into detail, I told her that I too had been married for 20 years but it didn't work out and now I was on my own.

She asked if I dated and I told her occasionally, but haven't found someone suited to my personality. "What kind of personality is that?" she asked.

"Good question," I replied and got up.

Alarmed, she asked "Did I say something wrong?"

"No" I smiled as I leaned down to kiss her head, "but I have another appointment in 20 minutes. We will finish this conversation tonight over dinner at Borgets. I will pick you up at 7:00."

As I walked away, she called out, "What shall I wear?"

I turned and looked back at her, naked, beautiful and vulnerable on the bed. I smiled and said "Something that will make my cock hard" and then I walked away.

Behind me, I heard a most delicious giggle.