The Judge Returns

Story Info
The Judge comes a calling.
471 words
4
8.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the reception area and asked the secretary to let me speak to her boss. No - I didn’t have an appointment. I gave her a card that I had printed for the occasion and asked her to give it to him. The card held only two words. She looked at me questioningly then slipped behind the closed door.

She returned seconds later and ushered me into the office. As she closed the door behind me I turned and clicked the lock. Not a word was spoken. As I approached the desk I slipped out of my dress. I stood in front of you with my bra, panties, garter and stockings. You rose from your chair. I pushed you back down then sat on your lap. While you nuzzled my breasts my pussy began to rock back and forth. Your cock wanted out of his restraints and so I opened the door.

There was pre-cum on your cock and I had to lick it off. But one lick just isn’t enough for me so I took him in my mouth and sucked him, kissed him, made love to him. At this point I was hoping your walls were thick – soundproof would be better. You were moaning. Your eyes were half closed, your breath was heavy. Then your buzzer sounded. As you pushed down the intercom button the words “no calls, no interruptions” came forcefully through your mouth.

That little pause allowed you to get the better of me. The next thing I knew I was lying on top of your desk. My panties and bra were on the floor with your trousers and boxers. Your face was in my pussy. Your tongue darted in and out. When you sucked on my clit the sound that followed was enough to make you stop what you were doing and muzzle my mouth somehow.

You climbed on top and slowly entered me. Your lips covered mine and you kissed me while you thrust harder and harder. I was losing it – consciousness – reality. All I knew was that the orgasm I just experienced had merged with the second and then the third. My hips were going wild. My pussy pulsating. Squeezing your cock. Squeezing.

When you orgasmed – you screamed. And you thought I was bad. As you were releasing all that cum into my vagina your secretary was knocking on the door asking if everything was okay. How you spoke to her in such a business tone was beyond me but I was impressed. Impressed enough to grab your ass and push you further inside me.

It was very smart of you to send her off to lunch. So what if it was only 11 am. We both departed before she returned. Hopped in a cab to my place.