The Judy Chronicles Ch. 04

Story Info
Husband wants her to take on men for cash. Hubby freaks out.
6.7k words
4.29
28.2k
24
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things had kind of leveled out. It was 1988. I had my three children. The youngest that came after my neighbor knocked me up was definitely brighter and a little cuter than the two I had with my husband. No longer needing to fear getting pregnant I pretty much fucked any man that showed an interest. There were a lot of those. Casual sex with strangers, neighbors, even some of my husband's friends. We'd go home to North Carolina for holidays. I had four there that I'd try to fuck every time I'd get home.

My husband would be hanging with his old classmates and drinking. His Mom would want the kids. I'd slip off to get some local cock. Bill would take me to some bar to dance, then get too drunk to dance with me. I'd end up fucking a couple of guys in their cars out back. One guy told me that he had fucked my Mom several years earlier. That was creepy. I still let him cum in me.

I had started a secret journal with the names of men and would mark each time they fucked me. The guy that I fucked that said he had fucked my Mom was number 44 to fuck me. I had ended my last story at twelve. You can see I kept up a good pace with men.

Bill's mom thought all three of my kids were her grandkids. She actually liked my youngest the best that wasn't her grandkid at all.

We had moved. My oldest had started school. Number 46 was my next door neighbor Chuck. After slipping around a couple of times so he could fuck me he started coming home for lunch. He'd go out his back door, out his gate and in my gate. Once in my house my two kids still at home would be playing or otherwise distracted so we could fuck. This is a regular thing five afternoons a week now. His wife thinks it's nice he can save a little money on lunch and check on the house. I think it's nice that I can spend the afternoon with his seed in me before my husband comes home from work.

That was always nice, but I needed some new cock in me on a regular basis. My kid's teacher was fair game. I met his wife at an after school event. She was a teacher, too. Kind of a snotty bitch because her parents came from money. It took her husband and me a while for us to ever get alone. I did end up fucking him a few times. He was number 47.

There have been several since them. My journal said I was at number 52 when my husband took me and the kids to look for a used dresser chest for the kids clothes. Bill suggested we look at used stuff at a store almost downtown, but not far from home. I always wanted to go in the place. It stood four stories tall and covered a half a block. I loved antiques and was in heaven. It was the most fun I'd had without a cock buried between my legs.

Bill was holding up pretty well as I looked around. He was holding my son and had the other two under control. A man and woman were looking at some high end stuff. As we looked around we kept crossing paths. The husband was becoming disgusted with his wife's attitude as she berated the furniture and the salesman. The husband worked his way up the stairs to the second floor. I had worked my way deeper in the store when I saw another stair.

I tried to look causal but hurry. He seemed to be heading my way. The guy was quite the player. We met in front of an old couch.

"Pretty quiet up here. Good to get away from the wife anyway."

"She does seem to be a bit much. It is quiet up here. I don't think anyone else is around."

"If anyone came up the stairs we would hear them."

"If we don't make much noise I'm sure we'd hear them." I smiled.

"So, how much time do you think we would have if I laid you out on the couch? Five minutes? Ten minutes? Hell, maybe an hour?"

"I hope it is an hour."

I pulled my panties off from under my dress.

"If someone walks up on us I'll have to go home without any."

I pushed my underwear under the cushion, laid back and spread my legs for him. He unzipped and pulled out a hefty cock that must have been eight inches. The head slid between my outer lips and into my pussy. We fucked at pace that wasn't going to last an hour. In about ten minutes he thrust deep, grunted, and flooded my cunt with his seed.

As we stood up their was no sign of my husband or his wife from downstairs.

I flipped my dress over my back. With my knees on the cushion and my elbows of the back of the couch I presented my cleanly shaved fresh fucked cunt for him to access from behind.

"Do you think you can fire another load in there?" I teased.

The idea of him shooting another load of sperm in me seemed to do the trick. The head of his cock plunged deep inside me. I could hear his wife talking near the stairs when he pounded hard and dumped the second load. As the stairs creaked I grabbed my panties and ran over to another aisle. Her husband ran towards the other stairs.

I couldn't put my underwear on because I knew the crotch would get heavily soaked with cum with two loads in me. If I wiped with them I'd have to throw them away. I wasn't going to hide and make it look suspicious. His wife's heels clicked on the wood floors. I let myself be seen.

"Hi." I greeted her.

"Hello. Have you seen my husband? He's wearing a yellow shirt."

Then she described someone I had just let fuck me while she bitched downstairs.

"Oh, I think he went that way a little bit ago. I think there are stairs at the other end."

We stood with about twenty feet of furniture between us looking at each other. I felt sperm start to leak from my slit. I moved my feet apart to let a little splatter on the floor. It was her husband's sperm. It almost made me cum thinking about the situation.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to stare at you. My man's a bit of a skirt chaser. I get a little jealous when I see someone pretty like you and I'm not sure where he is."

Her heels chattered on down the aisle leaving me to decide how to clean myself up. Keeping my pussy shaved meant I could shove a couple of fingers in myself and lick our cum from them. Using the side of my finger I could squeegee the cum off my outer lips. I put my panties in my purse because I could feel more up in there. I explored a little longer and returned to Bill and the kids.

"Have fun?" He asked.

"I could do this every weekend. I really like this place."

"The owner didn't have a chest like we wanted, but he said to keep checking back."

He handed me my child from another man's seed. I smiled. You have to love a guy like that. A little of the stranger's cum escaped my cunt lips and trickled down my thigh.

I let my husband fuck me that night and again on Sunday.

Chuck and I had lunch and fucked everyday the next week. It was like a newlywed thing, him coming home for lunch and us fucking except he wasn't my husband and I wasn't his wife.

Saturday came around a Bill and I talked about what we wanted to do and what groceries we had to get. I told him I wanted to stop by to check on a dresser again.

"You didn't get through the whole store did you?" He asked.

"Heavens no! I barely got started. I never got to the upper two floors."

Then came a shock and surprise.

"You are with the kids all week. Why don't I take them to do the shopping? You take the car and check out the old store building."

"Really? I love that store."

"To be honest, it isn't really my thing. I'd rather take the kids and shop."

I was out of the house first, needing to stop myself from speeding. I still had two floors to explore. And, maybe explore another shopper. There were several others in the store when I got there. A salesman greeted me briefly and I started looking around. A tall middle-aged man didn't seem to be with anyone. I smiled and spoke to him.

"Do you work here?"

"No, I'm just looking around."

I wonder what the maker name was on this bowl. My wife collects Fiesta Ware."

"I'm pretty sure that's what it is." I showed him the mark on the bottom. Is she with you?"

"Who?"

"Your wife."

"Oh, no. My company has had me here in a motel for almost a month for an account. It's nice to see a friendly face. It's getting pretty boring. Are you married?"

"Husband and three kids. He's taken them for the day so I can rummage through the building."

"If I were him I wouldn't let a pretty lady like you out on my own."

"Are you flirting with me?"

"Sorry. I must have been. I'm not very good at it."

"Which motel?"

He told me the name of it. It was one of the more upscale chains.

"Okay, I'll go." I smiled at him.

"Don't be kidding a lonely man."

"Don't be turning down a horny woman away from her husband and children."

"Wow! I don't believe it. My car is outside."

"Maybe you're a better flirt than you thought." I teased.

He drove us about a mile to the motel. The room was even nicer than I expected. I started taking off my clothes.

"Do you want a drink or anything first?"

"No, just get undressed."

I wanted to see his cock. It was my turn to say wow. It must be ten inches when it gets hard. I smiled to myself. I laid on the bed fully exposed to await his entry into me.

"I haven't been home to my wife in two weeks, but I'm still going to eat that pussy before you let me fuck it."

"Okay, you talked me into it. You must have quite a load saved up for me."

He was more of a slit than clit man. That was fine with me. Sometimes my clit took too much control. Even if Bill checked on me at the Antique store it could take him a couple of hours to find me there. I relaxed and let myself cum on this new strangers mouth. I should get his name before he takes me back.

His cock was large. I think my guess of ten inches was pretty accurate. He knew how to use it. He fucked me twice. That first load was huge. He made me cum hard and cum often. Things seemed a bit awkward.

"I guess I'd better get back to the store. My husband might check."

He tossed me my dress, leaving my underwear on the floor.

"Put it on and get out. I'm keeping your panties for a souvenir.

"But, it's a mile!"

"Then you had better get out of here and get to walking. Oh, here's twenty bucks for the pussy."

He pressed the money into my hand.

"I'm not a whore!"

"You are now. Get out."

I turned to leave.

"Hey, if you want another twenty bucks next week for your pussy I'll wait around here until noon for you. Don't forget my room number."

What a fucking asshole. I've never been treated like that. The more I walked the madder I got. About halfway my thinking started going the other way. He treated me like a whore. I was gripping the twenty dollar bill in my hand. By the time I got back to the store I was laughing at myself for taking the money. I'd just been paid to fuck a man.

If I could have fucked another guy at the store I would have done it. Everyone seemed to be couples or nasty and creepy. Bill should be home with the kids by three. I decided to be there when they got home. I put the twenty dollars in my journal. I never did get the guy's name. I put him down as Number 54, noted motel - $20. I put the book in its hiding spot.

That night I was fucking hubby and thinking about how the stranger at the motel had treated me. It made me cum really hard. Bill and I never had any role playing or talked about a fantasy. I wondered if he would pay me for sex. How would he react if I told him I was offered money for sex rather than the way it really happened.

"Honey, a man offered me money to let him screw me today when I was at the store."

I was expecting him to want to go beat the guy up or asked where to find him.

"How much did he offer you?"

"What??? He offered me twenty dollars!"

"That doesn't sound like a lot. Did he look like he had money?"

"Bill, he offered me twenty dollars!"

"Yeah, you think he would have offered a hundred, or at the least fifty."

"You think I should fuck a guy for fifty dollars!"

"No, I think you should get the hundred."

"My husband thinks if a guy offers me a hundred dollars I should fuck him. Is that what you are saying?"

"Well, I'd want you to tell me about it afterwards."

"You son of a bitch!"

"Judy Lynn, I was just messing with you. Why did you ask me about the twenty dollars? Did some dumbass actually say that to you?"

"Yes, he did."

"You didn't do it, did you? I mean you're worth more than twenty dollars. It is 1988, you know."

"No, I didn't. I should make you pay me."

Bill fumbled in his wallet. He pulled out two dollars and handed them to me.

"Here you go. If you are going to be a whore, you might as well be a two dollar whore."

"So, if I get that hundred dollar offer I should take it?"

"You aren't going to do it. You would never cheat on me." He challenged.

He didn't know about number 54 or any of the others on the list.

"You are saying that no one would offer me a hundred dollars, or that I wouldn't let the guy fuck me?"

"Both. No one is offering it and you wouldn't do it."

Sunday morning I got up and got dressed in a nice dress. My husband asked me what I was doing. I showed him my shaved pussy under my dress with no panties.

"You watch the kids. I'm going to find a man that will pay a hundred dollars to fuck me."

Bill's mouth hung open as I flipped the back of my dress up to show my naked ass, then swayed my hips as I walked out to the car. I waved and blew my husband a kiss.

I didn't know anyone that would pay me a hundred dollars to fuck them, but I did know a guy that would pay me twenty. I parked at the motel and knocked on the door to room 837.

The asshole answered the door in the nude.

"Hello, whore. I knew you would be back for more of Jimmy's cock. You need another twenty bucks?"

Well, I now knew his name. I wished I knew how to get hold of his wife.

"I'm here to get fucked, but you will pay me the twenty. With a cock like yours if you have to pay for pussy you have some serious problems."

"Okay, but I'm keeping your panties again."

I pulled my dress over my head to stand before him naked. Wet cunt, no panties.

"I guess someone isn't getting their wish filled."

He fucked me violently. He had me cumming on the second plunge and kept pounding. It was a hate/hate relationship, but one hell of a fuck. He tossed me twenty dollars and told me to get out.

"Next one is free if you are up to it."

"I'm going to need about twenty minutes."

"That's okay. You can eat my pussy while I wait."

"I'm not eating your fucking pussy after blasting a load into it."

I was going to use tissues to wipe the cum of it. Instead I lay with my legs spread and let our collective cum drain out onto his sheets. The twenty minutes he needed became just ten. Again he pounded away into me. A little longer this time. Still a nice burst of seed shot about as deep as a man could get in me.

He went to take a piss. Told me to be gone when he came out of the bathroom. His wallet was out from when he gave me the twenty. I stole his driver's license and slipped out the door. I don't know when he missed it, but his wife in Iowa would have it in the mail in a couple of days with a note telling her he fucked me twice and paid me twenty dollars to fuck him.

I drove away in my car feeling really good about myself. Now to deal with what Bill had said to me. Where could I be an hundred dollar whore? I parked at an even nicer hotel and went into the lobby. I sat at a bench near the elevator that couldn't be seen from the desk. A couple went up. Then a family with kids, another couple, finally a man in a nice suit with two suitcases. I got on with him. He pushed the button for the 15th floor. When he asked me I told him it was my floor, too.

He told me he was there for the week for a sales convention. I told him my company sent me for training. He asked me if I was excited. I told him I was, but didn't know what I'd do with all the free time away from my kids. He had a wedding band. I nervously twisted mine.

"Well, it's Sunday. There's always a game on TV."

"I hate to watch TV alone."

"You can watch with me if you want. If that isn't weird."

"It's weird, but I guess a few minutes wouldn't hurt."

The door closed behind us. I knew letting me fuck him wasn't going to be a problem. But, what about the hundred dollars I need for revenge? I'm sure he'd pay it if I was pro. We talked about ourselves. Based on the driver's license I lifted I lied to him that I was from Iowa. He said he had been married four times.

"Being on the road is hard on a marriage, you know." He smiled, still the gentleman.

"Yeah, well, my husband and I grew up on farms and married right out of high school. Last week he took me to a dance in town where some drunk offered me twenty dollars to have sex with him. I told my husband about it and he said I should get a hundred or no less than fifty. I got mad that he thought I'd take money for sex. Then he said that nobody would ever pay me a hundred anyway. So, my flight here was a little uncomfortable."

"Yet, here you are in a stranger's room watching a ball game."

"I thought you were just being nice. I'm not a whore."

I acted offended and started to leave.

"I'm not saying you're a whore, but I'd pay the hundred."

"Really?" I folded my arms over my breasts. That's a sweet thing to say." I chided him.

"If I say I'm sorry would you stay and watch the game with me?"

We sat on the foot of the bed ... way to close to the TV. I turned around and put my chin on my arms. He agreed that looked comfortable and did the same. So, we were on the bed. Our faces turned towards each other, not paying attention to the game.

"I'll bet you don't even have a hundred dollars with you." My eyes were daring him.

"My company gives me cash for expenses."

"Would you want me to be one of your expenses? I mean it would teach my farmer husband a lesson that he would never know about."

Our lips met in a kiss.

"I'll get you your money."

"You can pay me later. We have all afternoon."

"You know, my second wife shaved her pussy."

His cock was already in me as far as it was going to go. He was near the ten inches I had earlier. Where are these big cocks coming from? Any of his four wives would have had trouble finding one bigger.

"I kind of like being fucked as a whore." I whimpered.

"You'd be worth it. Are you going to let me cum in you?"

"For a hundred dollars don't you think I should?"

"I mean is it safe for you?"

"Pretty close to being fertile. I could be right now. If you knock me up I'll raise it in Iowa, let my husband pay for it."

That got him going. He didn't know that my tubes were tied. A little lie never hurts anyone. The idea of being a whore for him had me wound up, too. His seed spurted into me pretty hard, then two or three more spurts a little less each time. I had just let a guy fuck and cum in me for cash. I loved it.

I thought being his whore maybe I should suck his cock. He wanted to cum inside me again instead. Just as I felt his cock pulse I pulled my mouth off and slid down over his prick. More cum flooded inside me. We were making a mess of the sheets. He asked if his buddy could come over. I told him his buddy could cum in me and get out. I don't know what I was thinking, but cock was cock. I didn't think to charge the guy.

Let Bill wait. I didn't want to get home too early. Let him worry about where I was or who I was with. We actually napped an hour after the buddy left, naked in each others arms. Then he fucked me again and asked me to spend the night. I wanted to, but told him I had to be in my room when my husband called. I told him I might slip back later. I took my hundred dollars. He stayed on the bed, thinking I'd be back soon.

I was down the elevator and out to my car. The cum in my pussy felt good as cool air blew up my dress in the parking lot. A horn honked. Someone saw my bare ass. I got home in the dark.

Bill was pissed. He followed me to the bedroom. I threw off my dress to take a shower. He didn't notice cum running from my cunt. When I dried off he was sitting on the bed.

12