The Julie Journals: Ch. 12 I Remember You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ziva climbed from the pool and kissed Ivanka hello who licked Ziva's face tasting Julie's juices, "Mmmm she tastes good" Ivanka murmured , "I will feast on her cunt later but now I have the gift we talked about." Ziva's eye shone with excitement as Ivanka led them both by the hand to a couple of day beds near the open patio doors leading to the main bedroom. On the table between the beds were two strap ons, one slightly larger than the other, and a tube of gel. Ivanka stepped into the harness of the smaller one and positioned the dildo so it rested comfortably as Ziva dropped to her knees and started to suck it like it was a real cock. "You must help." Ivanka said indicating the bigger strap on, "Together we will fuck our Ziva as her heart desires."

Julie stepped into the harness and adjusted the buckles as she watched Ziva stop sucking and start to liberally coat Ivanka's strap on with gel. As she did the two exchanged words in what sounded to Julie like Hebrew but she wasn't sure. Ziva then looked at Ivanka shyly but with love and devotion written all over her face. Ivanka smiled and nodded in encouragement before Ziva quietly said. "Ivanka wants me to tell you that I wish to ride your strap on while she uses hers as well." Ivanka grabbed Ziva's hair and twisting it she barked in Russian for Ziva to speak clearly. In a voice laden with lust Ziva husked, "Please let me fuck my cunt on your strap on while Ivanka fucks my slutty ass with hers." Julie watched Ziva's face and could see she was so turned on she was already close to orgasming.

Julie lay on her back holding the strap on upright as Ziva straddled her, Ziva was so wet she was literally dripping onto Julie's thighs as she held her pussy lips open with one hand while using the other to guide the dildo home. Ziva let out a long drawn out moan of pleasure as the nine inches sank all the way in. Julie could see Ivanka get behind Ziva and put a hand on her back to push her forward so that Ziva and Julie's breasts were pressed together and the two women kissed open mouthed. Ziva groaned into Julie's mouth as Ivanka drove the dildo into Ziva's ass and pressed her breasts against Ziva's back so her face was close to Julie's. "My baby loves to be doubled fucked don't you?" said Ivanka to Ziva as she twitched her hips making the dildos touch inside Ziva. Ziva groaned her agreement as Ivanka went on, "We don't get that much opportunity so we are both so glad you came, now we must make her cum," laughing at her own joke.

Ivanka grabbed a big handful of Ziva's hair and pulling her head back began to ride her roughly sawing the dildo in and out of Ziva's ass. Julie could tell by the way Ziva was already in the throws of climax that she liked it a little rough so she jerked her hips up hard making Ziva groan as the dildo drove in. Julie then bent her head and clamped her teeth on one of Ziva's nipples which caused Ziva to shout in climax. "Yes yes that's it," Ivanka cried, "Let's fuck her to heaven and back," doubling her efforts on Ziva's ass. Eventually Ziva almost passed out and then untangling themselves and leaving he strap ons abandoned the three staggered to the huge bed and collapsed in sleep.

The sun was threatening to rise when Julie unentwined herself gently from the two sleeping women and found her clothes. Dressing quickly she searched in her bag and finding paper & pen wrote a note that she left beside the bed. Taking one last look and smiling as the pair looked so happy in each other's arms Julie slipped out of the door and rode away on the scooter.

Ziva came awake at the sound of the scooter driving away as the early pre dawn glow peeked through the curtains. Seeing the note on the bedside table Ziva saw it was old and a bit tattered and had been folded so many times the creases were starting to part the paper. A lump caught in Ziva's throat as she read her own handwriting 'I will always remember you Z' and turning it over saw 'And I will always remember you as well. J xxx.'

12