The Jungle: Predator and Prey

Story Info
Seductions aren't always what they appear to be.
23k words
4.06
102.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers

PRELUDE

I met Jerri my first year of graduate school. We were in the same major, although we had different areas on interest. I was attracted to her from the moment I first saw her. She had dark brunette hair, a good figure, a pretty face, and large lips that screamed to be kissed.

For two years Jerri was in several of the "core" classes with me. I befriended her in the study groups we organized. I asked her for dates, but at first she turned me down. Finally she said yes, and we immediately clicked. In spite of her beauty and terrific figure, she was almost completely inexperienced. The first time I kissed her she breathlessly told me that she was going to be a virgin when she married. "Not if I can help it!" Was my immediate thought.

Something about Jerri's natural scent and taste drove me absolutely wild. It soon became apparent that my scent and taste affected her the same way. Our chemistry was incredible. I could get erect just smelling her hair. She was by no means the sexiest woman I had ever seen, but she was the sexiest I had ever smelled or tasted.

We were both fitness freaks, and we started doing distance running together. We usually ran about five to seven miles along a cross-country course. We were competitive but friendly. Jerri usually "won" the shorter distances, but when we ran more than six or seven miles, I finished first.

We also shared a love for tennis. It was not only the sight of Jerri's bouncing breasts and athletic legs that turned me on. I often had to conceal my throbbing erections when I smelled her fresh perspiration whenever she stood next to me. Her scent triggered something incredibly raw and primitive inside me. It felt wonderful, but it was so overwhelming I couldn't concentrate on anything else.

Early one evening we played tennis against another couple, the university mixed- doubles champions. They killed us the first set, but we won the next two sets in tie- breaks. We both played above our usual abilities, and even though our win was just a pick-up match and didn't earn us the championship, we were both keyed-up and excited after we finished.

I grabbed Jerri and planted a victory kiss on her lips and something snapped. I could taste and smell her sweat, and I immediately got a throbbing erection. Jerri began to tremble and she moaned against my lips. She pushed us apart. "Jerri, let's go out for a beer or something to celebrate!" I blurted.

After first turning me down, Jerri agreed to go with me to get a victory beer. Her hands were trembling and her eyes were bright with excitement. She glanced at my tented shorts, then quickly looked away.

We returned to our rooms to shower and change, and a few minutes later I met Jerri in the lobby of her dorm. We headed for our favorite bar, located over a mile away. It was just getting dark, the evening was warm, and I persuaded her that we should walk. We laughed and kidded each other as we walked across the campus and into the town. Jerri was still excited about winning our match - and also, perhaps, about me? Several tunes I caught her glancing toward my shorts.

Although we had cooled down, the evening was warm and we were both still perspiring. I could feel her fresh sweat when our bare arms touched together. I held her hand each time we crossed a street, and her fingers were warm to the touch. The scent of her sweat was beginning to make me hard again. I didn't even have to look at her to feel strongly aroused.

At the bar we squeezed into a tiny booth and shared a pitcher of beer. We had to practically touch our faces together in order to be heard over the background noise. Our bare knees rubbed together under the table, and I could feel our mixed sweat tickling as it made little tracks down my leg. I nuzzled Jerri's cheek with my nose. "God, I love the way you smell!" I said as I kissed her cheek.

Jerri kissed me quickly on the lips. "Me too!" She said. "We're both still sweating and I can't believe how good it feels. And smells!" She shuddered, then laughed. "This is so . . . umh . . . primitive! It makes me feel . . . sort of . . . strange."

We quickly finished the beer, and headed back to our dorms. The alcohol had done its job, and Jerri was really relaxed. We walked hip-to-hip, our arms around each other's waists. Every few yards I pulled her against me and kissed her. "We won!" I whispered each time.

I could feel her breasts and thighs pressing hard against me as our arms held our slightly sweaty bodies together. "We're the best!" Was her reply after each kiss. By the time we reached her dorm, she was as aroused as I'd even known her to be. Even through her bra and top, I could feel that her nipples were hard.

Just around the side of the building outside the entrance to her dorm was a dark area, and I pulled Jerri into it and pushed her up against the side of the building. I kissed and sucked on her lower lip, and she began to kiss me vigorously in response. My penis was sticking straight up inside my shorts, and she slowly and tentatively pressed and rubbed her abdomen against it. As her kisses became more intense, I slipped my hands under her sleeveless top and ran my hands up and down the sweat-dampened skin on her back.

Jerri pulled my T-shirt up to my armpits and forcefully rubbed her hands up and down my sweaty, bare back. She was making little sounds in her throat as we kissed. This was as intimate as I'd ever been with Jerri, but she had never been this aroused with me before. Her tongue began to thrust in and out of my mouth, mimicking sex. She began grunting and moaning in time with her jerky hip movements against my erection. Her movements were no longer even a little bit tentative as she pressed herself against my erection and moved back and forth. I wondered how far I could get her to go.

I could feel the tight straps of her Jerri's under my fingers. I managed to unfasten her bra without her noticing, and I held the straps together against her back while I continued to kiss her. Her rubbing motion against my erection suddenly became more powerful, and I began thrusting my hips forward and back, rubbing my penis up and down her abdomen. She mirrored my hip actions and we began thrusting our hips against each other, painfully smashing my erection between our bodies. Her breathing began to come in short, loud gasps. Her tongue was plunging in and out of my mouth.

I slowly bent my knees, and the head of my penis gradually moved down toward Jerri's pubic bone. She began to resist. "No! Stop! I can't! No1" She gasped, but she didn't push me away. I paused for a few seconds, but she offered no further resistance. Her hips continued to thrust her lower abdomen against my erection.

I dropped lower, and the covered head of my throbbing penis slipped past her mons pubis and pressed into her crotch. I lifted up, pressing the head of my penis against her pussy. At the same time I released the straps of her bra, and I slid my hands around to her front, cupping each of her breasts in one of my sweat-dampened hands. Her nipples and areolae were swollen and hard.

Jerri opened her mouth and her body suddenly became rigid. She locked her arms around me and squeezed. I thrust my hips forward and back, rubbing the head of my penis against her crotch. She began to moan, and she thrust her hips in fast, jerky motions against the pressure of my penis. She was mine to take! I gently pinched her nipples, and her entire body began to tremble. She moaned loudly into my mouth as her body shook harder and faster.

I pressed Jerri's firmly against the building. She spread her legs far apart as she could. I slipped one hand down Jerri's back and forced it under the elastic waistband of her short-shorts. As she arched her head back and began to make short, high-pitched cries, I pushed my hand beneath her panties and quickly moved my hand between her cheeks toward her crotch. I could feel the beginning of her pubic hair. With my other hand I squeezed her right nipple. I kissed and sucked her neck behind her ear.

Jerri's orgasm was becoming stronger, and I boldly pushed my hand further. My fingers passed her anus, and I felt more pubic hair as I rubbed her slippery labia. I could feel my penis pressing directly against her clitoris through our clothing. I pushed a finger into her wet vagina up to the first knuckle. I could feel her maidenhead. She truly was a virgin! Her cries got louder and her trembling more rapid. Her nipple was stiff and distended. I moved my finger in and out of her, and she held her breath as her hips thrust her clitoris even more violently against my covered penis.

Twice before I'd had virgins in similar situations, and each time I'd deflowered them a few moments later. I extended my finger inside Jerri, and her dripping vagina clamped down hard on it. I wiggled it slowly to maintain her stimulation. As soon as she began to relax, I planned to push her shorts down, release out my erection, and become her first lover.

Jerri's orgasmic trembling weakened, and her breathing came in short gasps. Her vagina was still squeezing my finger in strong, lengthy, irregular pulses. I removed my left hand from her breast and unzipped my pants.

I pulled my penis free, and I pushed it against her crotch. Her panties were wet, and their thin fabric was all that prevented me from entering her. I hesitated for a moment, trying to decide if I should pull her panties completely down or just pull them aside.

I thought Jerri's resistance was completely overcome, but she surprised me. With strength I didn't know she had, she grabbed my right hand and pulled my finger out of her vagina. She twisted her body and broke away from me. She bent over at the waist and I heard her moan. I reached out and grabbed her hips from behind. Before I could stop her, she pulled free and stumbled around the corner of the building and into the lighted lobby.

I leaned against the building and slowly calmed down. I could smell Jerri's sweet pussy juices on my finger, and the scent of her sweat mixed with my own. I pulled down my shirt and took several deep breaths. I sucked and licked Jerri's juice from my finger. I felt dizzy. I finally remembered to return my penis to my pants.

My penis was throbbing. When it didn't relax, I painfully rearranged it in my shorts, and then headed back to my own dorm. I went directly to the bathroom and beat off into a toilet. My penis softened, but I was still aroused, and it remained semierect.

The combination of the alcohol and sexual arousal left me feeling disoriented, and I almost staggered as I walked back to my room. I sat down and telephoned Jerri. It rang more than a dozen times before she answered.

"H-h-hello?"

"Jerri! Are you okay? I just . . . "

"Wha . . . What did you do to me, Jim? You know how I feel about . . . it! Why? Why did you . . . "

"Jerri, I didn't mean to hurt you! I just thought . . . Well, we seemed to be getting so . . . you know, turned on . . . and I wanted to . . . to . . . "

"I thought you were going to rape me!"

"NO! I could never do that, Jerri! But I really wanted to . . ."

"Stop! I know. You wanted to . . . have sex. So did I. But I can't!"

"Jerri, I know you're a virgin, but we can still do lots of things that won't . . . "

"No we can't! We got too close! We almost . . . I almost let you . . . God!" With that she hung up.

I tried to call her back for the next couple of hours, but the line was always busy. She had obviously taken the phone off the hook. I gave up around midnight, and fell into bed. I awoke about 2:00 and beat off again. My penis finally got completely soft.

I wasn't able to reach Jerri until the following afternoon. She agreed to meet me and go for a walk after her last class. We sat down on a private bench under a tree in the university woods. Finally Jerri spoke.

"Jim, we really like each other. But do you love me?"

"Jerri, I'm not sure if . . . "

"I know. I don't love you, either. I've been in love, and this isn't it. We're more than good friends, but not in love. What we feel is something completely different. It's animal. Physical. But that's all it is! It's lust, not love! I want to mate with you, but I don't love you!"

"Jerri, maybe we'll fall in love! Maybe we can turn lust into . . . "

"No, Jim! I can't risk it! I'm afraid I'll lose control if we start making out with you again. I don't know how I managed to stop you last night! I felt . . . I felt . . . I wanted to feel your body against mine without clothes in the way. I wanted your penis . . . inside me."

Before I could say anything, Jerri got to her feet and started to leave. I grabbed her hand and pulled her back. "C'mon, Jerri! We can be careful!"

Jerri shook her head. "I can still feel . . . what I felt last night. Part of me wants us to . . . Oh hell! Let me go! I can't!" Jerri pulled her hand out of mine and ran away. I could hear her crying.

That was our last date. We had a number of friends in common, and we often talked to each other. We also shared several classes and study groups. But she never went out with me again, and she never gave me another opportunity to get intimate with her. I didn't kiss her again until the reception after her marriage, two years later.

Jerri married Tony, one of the guys in the group we usually ran around with. Three months later I married Sara, another member of the same group of friends. Until we got jobs, the four of us frequently socialized with each other as a double-couple. Tony got a job about an hour-and-a-half away from my own, and we gradually lost touch. Occasional e-mails and Christmas cards were about all we exchanged.

Three years passed, and Sara presented me with a lovely baby daughter. Three months later I arranged to go to a convention that I knew Jerri was going to attend. Due to a variety of circumstances, I was eager to see Jerri again. Although she was in a field related to my own, our professional interests were radically different. Seeing me at this particular convention would truly surprise her.

I hoped our earlier, intense physical attraction would finally result in some passionate sex. She could no longer use virginity as an excuse to stop, although being married might provide sufficient cause to refuse me. For reasons I'll explain later, I had already decided to ignore both her wedding vows as well as my own.

I could still vividly recall that evening I'd caused her to climax. I remembered how her vagina had felt as it pulsed and squeezed my finger, and I wanted to feel the same pressure on my penis. I knew I could force her to fuck me, but I wanted to finish the seduction I'd begun that night more than five years before. I wanted her to yield to me out of passion, not out of fear. She was the only one who had ever gotten away. I was finally emotionally prepared to correct that failure.

After a long flight, I checked into the hotel and picked up my credentials for the convention. Beginning the next morning there were going to be five days of workshops and sessions during which people presented papers. I didn't care about any of it. I was stalking Jerri. I wondered if she still smelled the same. I got hard just thinking about her. I fell asleep remembering how she had felt as she had climaxed with my finger inside her.

DAY ONE

After breakfast the next morning I wandered around looking at the faces of hundreds of strangers. I didn't spot Jerri until just before the convention luncheon. I managed to bump "unexpectedly" into her just as she was going into the banquet room with a group of her colleagues. "Jerri? My God! It is you! What a surprise!"

"Jim? Wow!" She gave me a big hug. "I didn't know you liked this stuff! Are you really here for the convention?"

"Yeah, well, sometimes we need to examine other perspectives, right? That's why I'm here!" At least that much was true, although my remarks were meant to deceive Jerri.

I met her group of friends and joined them at a table for the luncheon. Jerri and I sat next to each other. We talked constantly, getting caught up on the changes in our lives since we'd last seen each other. I pulled out a collection of pictures of my new baby daughter, and everyone made the usual comments. Jerri looked directly into my face and appeared to be completely sincere when she said, "She looks just like you, Jim! She's even got your eyes!" I smiled, but I felt a knot form in my stomach. Jerri had easily lied to me, and I hadn't been able to see even a tiny hint of deception on her face.

As we left the luncheon together, Jerri pulled me aside. "I've got news, too!" She said with a smile. "I just found out for certain. I'm pregnant!"

"Hey, Congratulations! I'll bet Tony is happy!" I stared at Jerri's body until she blushed. "It doesn't show yet. How far along are you? When's the due date?"

Jerri was not quite seven weeks pregnant. I filed her due date away for future reference. "Well, your tummy isn't sticking out yet! Any morning sickness? Other changes?"

Jerri blushed. "Aren't you the nosy one! No, I'm not feeling sick, yet." Then she whispered. "You always wanted to see my nipples. Well, they're getting bigger and darker already! And super-sensitive!"

"I'd be glad to check them out for you, Jerri!" I laughed. She hit me on the shoulder. "And your boobs look bigger than I remembered. Another change?"

Jerri blushed again. "Tony really likes that part. You guys! All you think about is tit size!"

"Well, I also think about other things, too. Like soft, furry, animals. You know, pussycats."

Jerri snorted. "We both know you mean 'pussy' so don't try to be coy!" . We exchanged a little more sexually-charged banter, then moved on to other things. I made a "date" with Jerri to go for a run the next morning. I didn't see her the rest of the day, and that was fine. I didn't want her to suspect that I was pursuing her. I spent most of the day watching sports on the TV in my room. I went to one session, but it was so bad I left after the first talk.

My "plan" was still incomplete and vague. I hoped that running together would make Jerri acutely aware of her body, and that the scent of our fresh perspiration would cause her to remember how we had gotten so completely aroused that evening after tennis. Perhaps she would start to seduce me as I attempted to seduce her. I could afford to "waste" a day or so while I waited to see what developed.

I had learned one important fact: Jerri was pregnant, so I didn't have to worry about anything except diseases when I fucked her. I had brought some morning-after pills with me, but now they wouldn't be necessary. More important, Jerri wouldn't refuse to fuck me because I might make her pregnant. My chances of seducing her were slightly improved, as was the likelihood that she might try to seduce me. Well, maybe.

Before I went to sleep, I called Sara at her parents' home. She was visiting them with our new daughter while I was away. After our brief conversation, I was really aroused. I didn't beat off. I was saving my cum for Jerri. I fell asleep vividly remembering how I'd finger-fucked her outside her dorm that night several years before.

DAY TWO

Jerri was right on time for our run. She showed up wearing well-worn running shoes, itsy-bitsy running shorts, and a top that left her midriff bare. I could see the outline of her sports bra. She was carrying her room keycard in her hand. "Do you have a pocket for this, Jim?".

My running shorts had a zippered pocket, and I placed her keycard in it with my own. "What's that for?" Jerri asked when she saw I also carried a credit card. I quickly zipped the pocket closed before she could get a good look at it. "It's an old habit." I lied. "A couple of times I've needed money when I've gone for a long run, and ever since I've carried this - just in case. I've never needed it, so it must work!" Jerri would not have recognized the name on the card. It was my card, but for a variety of reasons I had gotten it under an assumed name. In fact it was less than a month old.

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers