The Kagaijin Chronicles: Tsuyoken

Story Info
Prince Tsuyoken chooses a mate, but will she come willingly?
10.4k words
4.31
33.7k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miss_Misaki
Miss_Misaki
38 Followers

I am a kagaijin. Although knowledge of my kind is widespread in most human circles, I shall assume that you do not know of them yet, and I shall fill you in on some of the details. The name "kagaijin" literally translates to "assault/violence person," and although a great number of my people feel it is an unjust label, it has taken root even in our own tongues. My people are a race of beings deeply rooted in the recent history of this planet, our ancestry dating back to the same origins as those of humanity.

We are shape-shifters and fusiloids -- creatures capable of mating with other species to create hybrid offspring. Although we are a virile and healthy people, we are unique, in that only males exist in our true specie. Although this might seem odd to most people, it is actually a very advantageous way to exist. Through the merging of other species, our male offspring inherit not only the qualities that make them decidedly kagaijin, but they also acquire the immunities and strengths of their female parents, who could be anything or anyone, as long as they are female. Others of my race have been known to acquire mates from the animal kingdom, ranging from creatures as diminutive as tanuki and foxes, all the way up the chain to grizzly bears and tigers. Others, like me, prefer human partners, and we make up the majority. Our true forms most resemble that of human beings, as we are bipedal, upright beings with high intelligence and a tenacity to survive that rivals all other creatures of this world.

In appearance, our true forms are often very frightening to humans. We typically stand at around eight feet tall, and our dull, slate-gray skin has the pallor of a corpse in popular human opinion. We have ten major digits on our feet, just as you do, and also ten major digits on our hands. These "fingers," however, are slightly more advanced than yours, as each digit sports twenty to thirty spaghetti-thin tentacles, each of which can shrink and elongate at will, and have all the tensile strength of an iron cord. These "fingercles" can stretch to over two feet in length, and they are very handy for ensnaring small prey animals, as well as embracing and pleasuring our lovers, among other functions.

Aside from these notable differences, we appear humanoid in all other respects. Our faces are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, and they have been called beautiful by many of your kind, as they appear in many ways to be the ideal in human terms of physical symmetry. It is said that some of the Grecian sculptures of the male bust were thought to be modeled off of kagaijin facial structures. A major difference that is not visible on the surface, however, would be our tongues. Longer than our finger tentacles, and much thicker and more powerful, our tongues can taste a far greater range of subtle differences than your primitive human equivalents, and in addition, they are prehensile in nature, being able to grasp and hold onto things with all the tenacity of your own laughably feeble hands.

Our strength is incomparable in human terms, as any single kagaijin could easily defeat a small army of armed human men through sheer brute force within minutes. We are superior to humans in our analytical powers as well, and unbeknown to you, most of your most prized geniuses throughout history have actually been kagaijin in disguise. We are superior to you, as well as other creatures of this world, in virtually every way.

You might think that, as superior beings, we would be at least tolerated by human standards, but in actuality, the opposite is true. Humans see my kind as a threat, not only to the welfare of the young women we take as mates, but also to the purity of the human race, as the human female offspring we produce are in every way as human as any other human girl, making them undetectable as the offspring of a kagaijin. Simply the conditions of their births make them outcasts in human society, and so naturally, we do what we can to keep those conditions secret, further fueling the distrust and hatred of the rest of humanity. It is a sad state of affairs, but it is most certainly a common trait in humans to shun any whom they deem different or odd. Because of this, we kagaijin are very protective of our children, and we don't often allow the females to reintegrate into human society without ironclad identity protection.

Despite all our advantages and superiority, we also share a great many traits with humans that make us decidedly similar. We experience the same range of emotions and mental duress that you do, including such intangibles as love, hate, deceit, and depression. We are sensitive creatures with a strong sense of justice, for the most part, but we are far more devoted to the well-being of our own societies and ideals than to those of the other races of the world. Another trait we share is our insatiable drive to nurture our children. Humans and Kagaijin are among a very select few members of the various kindoms of animals that nurture their young throughout their entire lives, and although we may send them off into the world to eke out a living eventually, we never forget them, and we rarely want to.

It is quite remarkable that we have evolved in such a similar fashion, and it intrigues a great many of my people to know that although we descend from a common ancestor, at some point in our history, our paths diverged. Our path received the lion's share of things such as intelligence and strength, but despite that, our most basic driving motives remain the same.

Enough about my heritage, though. I shall now tell you a bit about myself. I am called Tsuyoken, or "Strong Fist" by my people, but among humans, I am known by the more discreet name of Tsu Akayama. In the human world, I am a college professor of archeology, and I teach several classes a day at Tokyo University. Although my job hours are rigorous and the strain on my shape-shifting abilities is great, I am more than capable of maintaining my identity in the human world, as are the rest of my kagaijin brethren. It is laughable to conceive that there might be humans capable of deducing that I am in actuality prince Tsuyoken, crowned ruler of the entire kagaijin race.

My duties as prince are not what you humans might think of when you think of human princes and other members of royalty. There are no grand banquets or balls for me to attend, and no great matters of state for me to discuss with advisors. My role as their leader is undisputed, as from birth, I was declared the most powerful living member of the kagaijin race. Our power is determined by the aura we emit, and mine happens to be particularly potent. This aura is a by-product of the terrific fighting prowess we possess, and in battle, we are fierce enemies indeed. Being what I am, I outclass all others of my race, and it goes without saying that no human could stand up to me either. I am quite arguably the most powerful being on the planet. As such, it falls upon me to ensure the safety and comfort of my people, and I safeguard these principles very diligently. I have had to step in on countless occasions to hide one of my brothers from angry mobs of humans, and likewise prevent unwanted visitors from discovering my peoples' secret cities and towns. We are not all fully integrated into human society, and I respect my peoples' wishes to remain private.

I, however, find humans most intriguing, and indeed, quite admirable in many ways. You are resourceful creatures, with an inherent beauty and wisdom despite all your petty shortcomings. Studying your archeology has led me to believe that your history is a rich one, and as a whole, you are a worthy people that must be protected as well as observed. There are a select few among you who could be considered remarkably wise, and even more who are as kind and reverent as even the most admirable kagaijin. I found just such a creature while teaching one of my classes at Tokyo U. Her name is Yumi Seigawa, and she is without a doubt the most beautiful, remarkable girl I have ever met in my life.

Yumi is the recently orphaned daughter of a salaryman and a receptionist. Her parents died in a freak accident at sea, while celebrating their twentieth wedding anniversary aboard a cruise ship set to visit Tahiti. They were swept overboard in a sudden storm, and were never recovered. Yumi was understandably quite devastated about the sudden loss of her mother and father, but she immediately threw herself into her studies, as she had made a promise to them that she was going to study hard and become an accomplished archaeologist, which was her lifelong dream. She believed that as long as she kept that promise, she would be honoring her parents' wishes, even after their deaths. It was both heartwarming and sad at the same time, and when I learned of her ordeal, it endeared her to me even more.

I had taken notice of Yumi the moment she walked into the classroom on our first day of Egyptology. I was immediately struck by her incomparable beauty and the way she quietly chose her seat and began to study her textbook, rather than talk and gossip along with her classmates. It was easy to see that she was an introvert, which was surprising, as a girl of her caliber could most assuredly gain easy friendships among other girls, as well as ample attention from the opposite sex. Although it's true that the males in class stared at her with obvious interest, she seemed entirely unaware of their attention, and it wasn't until later that I found out about her complete lack of confidence when it came to matters of the heart. She was ridiculously ignorant of her ample positive qualities, and believed that any man who'd give her the time of day must certainly have been either blind or desperate. After spending several troubled years as an underdeveloped, bullied teen, her self-image had taken such a savage beating that, even after she blossomed into the dazzling young woman she was today, she still believed herself to be unappealing and unattractive as she had been during her awkward teenage years.

As for the advances of men, she had received surprisingly few. Most men were put off by what was misinterpreted as disinterest, and those that might have ignored it were put off by the fact that she was so dreadfully stunning that they doubted the chances of receiving so much as a sideways glance from her. It was an ironic and tragic position for her to be in, but it was, funnily enough, ideal for me. I had immediately taken a liking to her, and the less attention she received from other men, the better, as far as I was concerned.

I have mentioned that Yumi was beautiful, and I am not overstating it. Her dark, straight hair came down past her shoulders, but underneath was a face that could have been carved by Michelangelo himself out of the purest marble, with hazel eyes that glinted when she laughed, and a petite mouth that was rarely turned up in a smile, but kept your attention when it was. Her body was slim and willowy, but not so thin that she looked underfed. She had a petite build that just barely topped five feet, and the way she lowered her gaze when you spoke to her made her seem even shorter.

She wore slacks and button-down shirts for the most part, and although they did a remarkable job of hiding her figure, it was obvious to anyone who paid attention long enough that she was built beautifully. Her breasts were supple, but not large, and they matched her slender figure well, even if they were barely noticeable underneath her ridiculously baggy shirts. She swayed gracefully as she walked, and at times it felt as though her very body conducted orchestras of sweet music as it moved. She was the very image of feminine loveliness, and if I said that I admired her, I would be underplaying my opinion considerably. The truth was that, within the span of but a few short weeks, I had quite begun to worship her.

At first, I was content to observe her from a distance, watching the way she spent free periods and intervals between classes alone, and as I grew familiar with her habits and mannerisms, I became more and more enthralled by this gentle, timid soul. She enjoyed reading in the library, as well as solitary strolls through the gardens, where she could be seen sitting quietly and serenely under a tree among the various birds and small mammals that inhabited the campus. It was like watching something out of a fairy tale, the way the animals trusted her. She never once made a sudden movement or sharp word, and she always remained unobtrusive and quiet. It was as though she thought her niche in the world was to blend in with the background scenery as much and as often as possible.

For the most part, the student body ignored her, but on occasion, she would attract the attention of passersby who noticed the generous flock of animals that relaxed and played around her. Whenever one or more of these people would approach her for a word, the animals and birds would flee, but Yumi pretended not to mind, and although she looked rather uncomfortable, seemed eager to oblige any questions or comments she received. It was my impression that she wanted to make friends, but was too unsure of herself to follow through. After answering questions or responding to casual comments, she would always fall silent, and shuffle nervously. It made other people uncomfortable, and she would invariably find herself alone again. It was tragic, in a way, that so many people were unable to see what I could see, and were unwilling to put forth a little extra effort to make Yumi come out of her shell. I knew that I wanted to be the one to effect such a change. I would show Yumi that she was special, and she was desirable on so many levels.

I did what I could to get close to her, but she did not make it easy. Although she participated actively in class and made a conscious effort to absorb as much of the material as possible, when it came to casual conversation, she was at a loss for words, and tended to avoid such situations with a passion. It was very difficult to get her to speak with me on a person to person level, but I tried relentlessly. She was extremely shy around me, even more so than she was with her classmates, and it was all I could do to get more than a hasty greeting or class-related question out of her. Despite all my best efforts, she made little progress, and as the term eventually began drawing to a close, I realized that I needed to try some more drastic measures. By that time I had already decided that I wanted her for my mate. I had never in my life met a more gentle, caring, and sympathetic soul than she was, and neither had I seen a woman more physically appealing, either. She had to be mine. I decided that I would make my move sometime before the final exam, and that she would have to face her future head-on, without the option to run away from it. It was a harsh way to introduce her to my intentions, but I knew that no other methods would be as effective on a girl as slow to form ties as my sweet, timid Yumi.

One day after class, I asked her to help me carry some of my visual aids to my office, and although she blushed a little in embarrassment -- an act she performed nearly every time I spoke to her -- she agreed. We made our way through the labyrinthine halls of the campus without speaking, which might have seemed awkward and uncomfortable to most people, but to me was nothing short of a Zen-like calm and peace. Simply knowing that she was following me filled me with the most fervent joy and hope. I couldn't wait to set my plans in motion.

When we arrived at my office, I held the door open for Yumi and allowed her to enter first, using my free hand to silently lock the door as I followed behind. We returned my things to their proper places on the shelves in my office, and afterward, I hastily invited her to join me for tea, before she could get the chance to shy away and try to escape through the locked door. She hesitated, visibly quite unsure of herself in such a uniquely unexpected situation, but after noticing my warm, inviting smile, the most remarkable thing happened. The shell of doubt that nearly always surrounded her seemed to melt ever so slightly, and she offered me the most timorous of smiles in return, and shyly accepted my invitation. Celebrating inwardly, I prepared some tea for us at the miniature stove I had installed in my office, and chatted casually with her -- with my doing the majority of the speaking -- about archeology, a funny tanuki I had seen on my way to work that morning, and other pleasantries in which I thought she might take an interest. Although she spoke little, she never once appeared unhappy to be where she was, and I took it as a sign of triumph. I felt so elated by her apparent progress that at first, I began to reconsider my previous plan of action. My instincts told me, however, that to rely on her fleeting improvement would only lead me into another lengthy period of longing, and with the semester nearing its end, there was no telling how accessible she would be to me in the coming months. I had to make my move now, while she was here, in my office.

Without skipping a beat in my discussion, I discreetly inserted the sleeping draft I'd earlier prepared for this occasion into her tea, and stirred it in with the cream and sugar she requested. I was pleased by my success so far, and was equally pleased when, after handing her the cup and saucer, she drank a liberal amount of the tea with a contented sigh. Everything was falling into place.

Feeling much more relaxed now that I knew the medicine was about to begin its work, I shifted the conversation to a more relevant topic. "Yumi," I began, walking out in front of my desk and casually leaning back onto it while I sipped my tea and gazed down at her. "I must be candid with you. Having you here with me, in my office, I find myself happier than I have been in a long time. You are a delight to have in class, and you make each day's work more enjoyable and memorable than the last. I would be honored if you would be willing to grant me more of your time and attention. I know that it might not be exactly ethical of me to make advances upon one of my students, but nevertheless, I can deny my feelings for you no longer. The question I have for you now is, what do you think of me?" As I finished my confession, I set my saucer and teacup onto the desk and stood upright, staring expectantly at her and watching the shock of my revelation effect a reaction out of her.

"P-professor Akayama!" she squeaked, jumping up from her chair and nearly upsetting her tea in the process. "I had no idea you felt this way! I... I don't know what to say!"

"Are you repulsed? Do you find me unbearable now that you know what I think of you?"

"No, it's nothing like that!" she gasped, swaying unsteadily as she hastily shook her head. I noted with satisfaction the telltale signs that the sleeping draft was beginning to take effect. "The truth is Professor, that I... I think I also... I... oh dear... Why is the room spinning so?"

"Yumi?" I asked with concern in my voice. "Are you ill? Do you need to lie down?"

"I... feel..." she was unable to complete her sentence, however, because she had finally succumbed to the powerful properties of the anesthetic. She teetered precariously on her feet for a few moments before her knees buckled and she dropped her tea, spilling it on the floor in front of her. Having anticipated this collapse, I caught her as she fell, side-stepping to avoid the hot tea and expertly sweeping my unconscious prize into my arms before she could reach the ground. I promptly transformed myself into a nondescript, dumpy woman wearing the uniform of a member of the cleaning staff, complete with cleaning cart. I gently placed Yumi in the large, hidden compartment that made up the largest part of my fabricated cart, and I securely fastened the false lid, completely hiding her from view. I then unlocked the office door and made my way out of the school entirely, as cool as you please, having utterly succeeded in my plan. Yumi was mine, and I intended to keep it that way!

Miss_Misaki
Miss_Misaki
38 Followers