The Keeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melody
Melody
26 Followers

It was his undoing, he could not hold back any longer.

When they’d regained a semblance of normal breathing he arose and picked her up lovingly and took her to the shower once more where he let the warm spray rain down on them, he washed every inch of her and she returned the favor. They were beyond words, gazing at each other, wonderingly, smiling into each other’s eyes. She wanted to say something, she tried a few times, to convey the fact that she’d never experienced such mind shattering release, ever.

He put a finger lovingly to her lips and whispered “I know”.

They found their way back to bed, cuddling closely, then he heard her breathing change, slowing and deepening. He re-played the scenes of their lovemaking, awe struck at how quickly intimate they’d become, it was at that moment, before he fell asleep that a feeling of utter peace settled over him, a feeling of true contentment. Was this a blessing from Peter, this chance to meet and love this wonderful woman sleeping in his arms. He fervently hoped so, for he’d decided, she would not be getting away from him, he would woo her and win her and make her his forever, she’s a “keeper” he thought to himself as he drifted off.

© Melody

Melody
Melody
26 Followers
12