The Keeping of Lena Ch. 01.5

Story Info
A handsome doctor comforts a frustrated widow.
3.6k words
4.73
48.4k
55

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~*~Hello, Literotica friends! Here is a short and sweet "mini" chapter, a parallel story that takes place at the same time of Lena and Renz's last coupling in KOL Ch. 1 ;). This is dedicated to everyone who has emailed or commented a desire for more of Karl and Ava. If this doesn't interest you, feel free to skip ahead right to Ch. 2, as there will be no continuity issues.

...But if you're still here, I hope you enjoy!

Love,

B xoxo~*~

*

"He's a complete animal! It's no surprise Lena left him for as long as she did!" Ava exclaimed. She was pacing back and forth in her bedroom suite in front of the fireplace, fuming with anger. She wanted to throw something, or destroy something...but she knew she needed to control the extremes of her emotions due to present company.

"Perhaps. But, she does love him. And he loves her," Karl answered softly.

Ava paused to fan herself for several moments, suddenly feeling as if she were overheating, and not just with anger.

She could feel Karl's kind gaze on her, and her negative emotions immediately began to dissipate. Almost as if he were exuding some kind of calming energy, Ava relaxed and sat down on the chaise in front of him.

Wordlessly, Karl poured a fresh glass of water and handed it to her, taking a seat on the small wooden table separating the sitting area of the lounge. Ava gratefully accepted the cool water, exhaling in relief as it calmed her heated skin.

"Ludovic was just like him in that regard, you know. Brash. Impulsive. Utterly uncouth. Clearly it's a part of the Wolfenbarger inheritance," Ava mentioned between sips. Karl laughed, and a boyish dimple formed in his left cheek. He really was a handsome man, with his intelligent pale eyes and long, sinewy form. She found it odd that he'd never married.

She purred in delight when, wordlessly again, Karl reached down and removed her heeled shoes, pulling her feet by her ankles into his lap.

When his strong, tender hands began to rub the aching balls of her feet, Ava felt like she would melt in delight.

She wasn't certain if it was because he was a doctor, or if he was just sensitive to her needs as a pregnant woman, but he seemed to know precisely where to rub her feet, with the precise amount of pressure.

"And...it's not as if I don't feel terrible about what happened," Ava added eventually.

"You shouldn't, Ava. I believe Renz should have known to send another man into town with you. If I'd known ahead of time, I would have gone with you today. Robbery has become much more common in that area," Karl replied.

His thumb tenderly pressed against the inner arch of her foot, and Ava felt an immediate instinct to arch her back and curl her toes. She gasped, surprised at the sudden sensation. There was a pulsing between her thighs that matched the pressure of his thumb, and Ava began blushing in embarrassment. Surely it was wrong of her to sexually react to a foot massage, while pregnant, no less.

"Too hard?" Karl asked. Ava shook her head quickly.

"No, not at all. It feels incredible. I can't thank you enough," Ava replied sincerely. She felt her heart slightly flutter at Karl's answering smile, and that heat between her legs continued to insistently pulse.

Yes, his touch was definitely beginning to arouse her.

"The pleasure is mine, Ava. How are you feeling otherwise?" he asked. Ava shrugged her shoulders.

"Fine, I suppose," she replied quickly. Immediately catching her lie, Karl raised an eyebrow and smiled at her teasingly.

"Really, now?" he asked.

Ava rolled her eyes and sighed heavily.

"I want it out of me. I have sacrificed my body for the better part of the year to bring this baby to the world, and I am exhausted! I can't stand longer than a few moments without wanting to faint. None of my clothes fit, of course not that it matters because I can only walk around in black for this goddamnmourning...my back aches, my...beastly appetite is embarrassing everyone around me," she complained. Before she realized it, Ava was shaking with heavy sobs, and violent, flood-like tears immediately followed.

She wasn't entirely sure why she was crying. She didn't feel sad, exactly, but these crying fits had been occurring sporadically throughout her pregnancy at the most inopportune times. She wasn't sure if it was merely triggered by voicing her grievances out loud, but Ava felt overwhelmed with emotion. As excited as she was to be a mother to another child, she was truly exhausted with being pregnant.

The rich velvet of the chaise rippled as Karl sat down next to her, and Ava accepted the handkerchief he offered. But it was quickly soaked as her cries became uncontrollable, and before she could stop herself, Ava continued complaining.

"I am a widow, and I will have two children, completely alone. I prayed for years to be rid of Ludovic, but now I wonder...is it truly better to have a life where I am destined to become a spinster?!" Ava cried.

She could feel Karl's strong arm around her shoulder, gently pulling her into his chest. She wept against his shirt, soaking it with her tears, and he held her close, keeping her hair from her face. He remained largely silent as she cried, offering nothing more than a few soothing whispers when her sobs risked a nauseous reaction.

Ava leaned into him, accepting the restorative strength he was quietly offering her. She couldn't quite understand how it worked, but Karl, with his knowing silence and gentle touch, was supporting her more than any other person had in her life.

Her eyes felt raw and heavy once the tears stopped falling, and she nervously sat up on the chaise, wondering how Karl would think of her.

But to her relief, his gaze was full of concern, and his smile was gentle.

"I'm sorry, Karl dear...you must think me a lunatic," Ava said sheepishly. Karl's smile widened and he gently kissed her on her forehead.

"Not at all, Ava," he said, bringing his hand to her chin. He softly and carefully wiped her lingering tears, pausing to gently caress her cheekbone. His expression became serious as he stared at her with a slightly parted mouth, and Ava wondered if he saw something he found displeasing.

But the more he looked at her, the more...confident she felt. It wasn't lustful, nor was there any scrutiny.

Karl was gazing at her as if admiring a work of art.

"Karl?" she asked softly.

"You're far too beautiful to ever end up a spinster, Ava," he said.

Ava gasped, immediately taken aback by his admission. She'd certainly been no stranger to the petty compliments of gentleman ever since she'd made her debut, but Karl's words carried a depth that was unfamiliar to her.

She extended her hand and ran her fingers through his smooth, wavy straw colored hair, instantly feeling her erratic emotions shift to another, more primal extreme in response to his appreciative low groan.

"You know, Karl...for a very long time now...I have been wanting to...with you," Ava heard herself say.

She couldn't help but giggle when she saw his eyes widen once he fully understood what she meant. Karl cleared his throat several times as faint blush appeared on his pale cheekbones.

"Was I too bold?" Ava asked.

"Not at all, Ava. I'm...wholly flattered. But surely you're aware of the kind of risk that can put on your pregnancy, especially at this stage," he responded quickly.

Ava shifted away from him, mortified that she'd suggested something so provocative out loud. The fact that he found her beautiful certainly didn't mean he found her sexual, despite what their stolen kisses from the night before suggested. She tried not to let her displeasure at his rejection show, but the sudden coaxing caresses from Karl on her shoulders indicated that it was obvious she was feeling humiliated.

Like the tides of the sea, Ava's emotional polarity instantly rushed to a dark, angry extreme, and her tenuous control began to erode. She knew she needed to move far away from Karl before she verbally assaulted him. She couldn't control her emotional outbursts, but she could at least try to hide them from him.

But before she could escape, Karl suddenly shifted onto the floor in front of her. She was about to protest, but he brought his hands back to her ankles, and once more rubbed her swollen feet.

She swore in exasperation as her head immediately fell back in delight. She wanted to curse him and his healing hands. It wasn't long before her anger became no more than an idling simmer, with a bubbling arousal taking its place. To have those tender hands on another part of her body...it was wicked of her to consider, but she longed for the gentle touch of a man. And gentle he was. His touch was so precise, so perfect.

Too perfect...

"Karl?" Ava called softly, staring up at the painted ceiling. She didn't want to bother with the humiliation of struggling to see him beyond her swollen belly.

"Yes, Ava?" he answered innocently.

"You're...fully aware of the effect those ministrations are having on me, aren't you," she replied. His immediate answer was a low, rumbling chuckle that made the pulses between her thighs deepen in intensity.

"I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about, Ava. I'm just a simple medical doctor, after all," he said teasingly.

His thumb pressed against a sore spot on the arch of her left foot, expertly loosening a lingering cramp, and Ava sighed in rapturous delight as she felt herself begin to moisten between her legs. He was flirting with her, with his words and with his hands, and Ava was only too eager to flirt with him.

"Perhaps I should be more explicit then, dear Dr. Günther. Despite your sense of doctorly propriety for a woman in my condition, I must inform you that your massage is causing what I might classify as a...carnal reaction," Ava mentioned.

She paused, wondering what kind of quip he'd return with. When he didn't answer after several moments, Ava sighed, certain that he was done flirting with her.

He silently resumed his tender touch on her skin, but this time, his hands traveled higher, pushing up her skirts to caress her calves.

"A very serious reaction indeed, Frau Wolfenbarger. As your doctor it is my duty see to it that all of your reactions are...fully assessed...and taken care of," he said, hands around her knees.

Ava wiggled in excitement and opened her legs, trying her hardest to coax him along. She didn't want to admit it to him, but her arousal was beginning to frighten her with its strength. The teasing ache was quickly becoming a violent demand, and Ava knew that if she didn't have the handsome doctor inside of her tonight, once and for all, she might very well kill him before perishing of unslakable lust.

"Hurry along, darling doctor. My symptoms are worsening," Ava said, hoping she didn't sound as desperate as she felt.

She was momentarily breathless when Karl suddenly leaned over her, gazing down at her with heated eyes. He trailed his hand over her thigh, lightly skirting his fingertips along her sensitive skin.

"Karl...please," she whispered, no longer caring about how needy she sounded.

"Recent research has suggested that experiencing...release...may also help expedite the arrival of a baby. And you're well past your expected arrival, are you not?" Karl murmured softly. She could feel him working at the fastenings of her undergarments, removing them with an expertise she was certain he didn't gain while working as a doctor.

"Please, Karl, I beg you. Do not tease," she pleaded.

Karl leaned forward and placed a gentle, chaste kiss on her lips.

"I have no intention of entering you tonight, Ava," he whispered.

Ava groaned in frustration, trying her hardest to keep from striking him. She was immediately filled with rage, and she couldn't believe he could be so cruel to toy with her this way.

"You horrible—"

He brought his hand to her throbbing center, fingers roughly tangling in her nether curls, and Ava was immediately silenced. His touch was skillful, with just the right combination of gentleness and forceful pressure. Ava reclined further as her legs immediately melted apart to welcome his touch. She cared not about her wanton display. All she wanted was more of his attention.

"But I will grant you the release you crave," Karl whispered.

He sank to his knees and pressed her thighs wider apart, and Ava's body immediately froze in an electrifying combination of shock and pleasure at the first contact of his tongue against her needy flesh.

Despite her marriage to Ludovic, she had never before known the delights of a man's mouth on her nether lips. She'd read about it in her husband's hidden volumes of erotic literature, and had heard it lewdly described during afternoon teas with other young, wealthy wives of München.

But never before had she experienced it for herself.

As her body involuntarily squirmed and writhed in reaction to Karl's skillful caresses of his tongue, she wondered briefly what would possess a man to perform such a selfless act, such an intimate sexual expression. Surely it was but a chore for him, and suddenly, Ava began feeling guilty for her body's gluttonous reception.

She struggled to shift her hips away from him, unable to form proper words. His tongue was skillful against her clit, not too soft, and not too hard. His licks were quick yet constant, offering her the consistent pressure she needed to reach her peak, and quickly. It was too much for her.

Her body ached in need once she finally managed to fully squirm away from him, and she lowered her head shamefully.

"I'm so sorry Karl, I—"

"Were you enjoying it?" Karl murmured huskily from between her legs. His fingertips were skirting on the outsides of her calves, while he left soft, gentle kisses on her inner thighs. He certainly didn't seem intent on making things any easier for her.

"Yes, but...it isn't right," Ava admitted.

Karl emerged from beneath her and towered over her on the lounge, placing one knee on the cushion beside her. He placed his hands on the headrests on either side of her, so that she was fully ensconced in his presence.

"Why not, Ava?" he asked tenderly.

His voice held a warmth and humor to it that made her wonder if he was perhaps teasing her somehow.

"Because...I do not want to be a selfish lover. I was married to a selfish man, and...the way he used my body...I would never forgive myself if I did the same thing to another person. Especially you," Ava whispered quickly.

Karl appeared thoughtful for several moments, and Ava wondered if he was simply planning on how he would politely exit her suite for the evening, now that she had made things uncomfortably awkward.

But before she could offer an apology, he suddenly gripped her wrist, and placed her hand against his erection, large and pulsing through his trousers. Ava's eyes immediately widened in surprise.

"Oh dear..."

"And what made you think pleasuring you is an entirely selfless act, Ava? Am I a selfish man for deriving exquisite pleasure from the feeling and taste of your sweet flesh against my tongue?" Karl murmured enticingly.

Ava began blushing, experiencing an uncharacteristic surge of embarrassment at his forward words.

"I'm sorry...it's not something I know of very well," Ava admitted sheepishly.

Her back arched sharply as Karl brought his hand between her thighs, and slipped two fingers into her hot, slick sheath.

Her head immediately fell back as her legs fell apart, welcoming the sensations. He pulsed his fingers in and out of her with a swift firmness that made her skin tingle in pleasure. He brought his thumb to her throbbing clit, and Ava couldn't suppress her moans. The only sexual release she'd ever experienced had been at her own hand, but already, she felt more pleasure from Karl's fingers than she ever had in her life.

"Karl...Karl," she said breathlessly, unable to form any words beyond the chant of his name.

He slipped a third finger inside of her, and her body welcomed him urgently. She could feel his fingertips exploring depths never before explored by the tender touch of a man, and Ava was heady with arousal. He ground his palm against her clit as his fingers continued to plunge into her rapidly contracting pussy, and Ava had to grab hold of his arm to brace herself from the impending explosion.

"Simply relax, Ava," Karl urged tenderly.

He placed a soft kiss on her lips as he rapidly vibrated his wrist, filling her pussy with the perfect amount of outer pressure, and inner penetration. She squealed into his mouth as her body snapped taut, and the pleasure rushed through her limbs in violent, crashing waves.

There were a few moments of silence and darkness, and Ava wondered if she'd perhaps passed out. When she opened her eyes, Karl was gazing fondly at her with a gentle smile on his handsome face.

"How do you feel, Ava?" he asked softly. She fanned herself lightly before slightly loosening the bodice of her suddenly too-tight gown.

"I wish...to grant you release," Ava replied. His eyes darkened and his lips slightly parted, and Ava watched him curiously as he took several deep, calming breaths.

"Perhaps at a later time. But for now...I want only for you to relax and enjoy. It would bring me great pleasure to continue to...see to your needs," Karl said huskily.

He kept his gaze fixed on hers as he descended her body once more, and Ava threw her head back in ecstasy as he returned his mouth to her still highly sensitive, slick folds.

His tongue lapped at her clit with an urgency that quickly rendered Ava no more than a mewling, squirming fool. She arched her hips and widened her legs as far as she could manage, desperately seeking more of his devastating tongue.

She reached down and searched for him, reaching blindly for any part of him to hold, as the sensation of orgasm began to surge through her body. She could feel Karl wrap his skillful hand around hers, entwining his fingers with hers, as she squeezed him tightly. The pressure within her burst, and she screamed loudly at the overwhelming sensation. And she seized it gratefully, shamelessly and greedily accepting the exquisite gift that Karl gave her.

Tears of pleasure rolled down her flushed cheeks as Karl granted her sensitive flesh momentary rest, drawing his attention to her inner thighs once more. She trembled and quivered as he left gentle kisses, still tenderly holding her hand in his.

"Do you want more, Ava?" Karl asked, still between her thighs.

Ava bit her lower lip, frightened by how much she needed more. The satisfaction from the two releases he'd already given her had certainly pleasured her, no doubt. But it almost seemed as if with every touch from Karl, he was reawakening years of suppressed sexual desire.

She craved him as if her very life depended on it.

"Please, Karl...I beg you, please," she whimpered softly.

He dipped his head again and squeezed her hand in his, and Ava's tears of pleasure violently flooded as Karl selflessly devoured her. His tongue was probing and active, leaving no part of her sensitive nether regions unexplored.

A deep, powerful tightness began to coil in her body as Karl encircled her clit with his lips, and Ava squeezed his hand in anticipatory earnest. She rocked her head from side to side as the pressure continued to build, arching her back and lifting her hips to the best of her ability to meet the delicious ministrations of his tongue.

She felt him insert two fingers as his tongue continued to torture her clit, and Ava's entire world shattered into blinding bliss. She shrieked in rapture as her body spasmed, and she held onto Karl tightly to keep from floating away. She didn't know how long the pulses of release lasted, but they were so powerful and quick that it felt like an eternity.

12