The Kellen Adventure: Chris Mountain Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if David read my thought, he leans down and gently places a kiss on her neck close to her ear, that spot drives her wild. I see her eyes open and look directly at me. I can't help but smile at my shy sexy friend wanting it so badly, but not sure if this is okay.

"Kellen, enjoy yourself. You are beautiful in every way and deserve to have this attention. I want to watch you get what you want." I say to her and watch her relax some.

As David's lips touch her neck again she closes her eyes once more and leans into him. My cock swells more watching her experience this passion. I pull my trunks off setting them on the deck and continue stroking along the length of my shaft. I slide down to the base, squeezing before slowly going back up, using my other hand to play with my heavy balls. David pulls her head towards him and kisses her lips, licks them, then dives in again for more.

I can feel how engorged the head of my cock is as I watch their lips and tongues. Kellen reaches around him backwards with her arms trying grab onto his head, pulling him harder against her mouth. She is so fucking sexy, I can't believe she has no idea how incredible she is.

It is David who breaks the kiss. He traces her neck and shoulder with his tongue then bites it lightly. As he is nibbling he unties her bikini top from behind her neck and back and his hands find her hard puckered nipples. Kellen opens her eyes and looks at me while licking her bottom lip before tucking it with her teeth. I smile at her and mouth, 'so fucking hot.' She gives me a small smile before David spins her around to face him. I can hear David talking to her, but it almost doesn't compute as I am in my own head so much enjoying the show.

Kellen's arms are on his shoulders as David sucks on each breast and nipple. I can see her knees are on the bench seat, one on each side of his hips waist deep in the water. As he sucks, I can see her hips rocking forward and back. I know her clit is begging to be touched. I should have told David what she likes, but watching him discover her is driving me insane. It is a tease for me as well.

David raises her up out of the water and kisses down the middle of her chest down towards her stomach. His broad hands are wrapped around her back and hips holding her tight. Her head is tilted back and left slightly. I know she is enjoying this. I smile again admiring how lucky I am to have found this woman. I see David look up at Kellen. Her hands are on his wet shoulders. His eyes fall to the strings holding the bottoms of her suit together.

"Is this okay?" I hear him ask. I wonder what she is going to say along with will she to take what she wants, to give into her desires and tell him yes.

I see her nod her head, but cannot see her face. I wonder if she is biting on her lip thinking too hard about what she just chose to do.

"Stand up," David softly commands.

Kellen stands in front of him, the water comes half way up her bottom; bless her for being tall. David leans forwards and kisses her right hip before untying the string holding that side of her suit together. Kissing across her belly, he bites her other hip softly, and then pulls the string. The wet material stays put on her tight body. Taking his hands, David peels the wet fabric off her hips and pulls it from between her legs, tossing it onto the deck by the door.

"You're so fucking gorgeous Kellen. I want to taste you." David says as he stands in front of her then pushes her back against the hot tub wall to my right. I can see her from the side now. "Sit on the wall for me beautiful." David directs Kellen calmly. I realize he does understand her to some degree, he can demand, but must do it slowly, get her to trust him.

I watch as she sits on the side of the hot tub, calves still in the water, hand holding onto the side. David slides towards her, reaching her knees with his hands and spreads her legs further apart. I hear him swear again; I agree with him, her pussy is amazing.

David kisses both her inner thighs then reaches her hard mound. When his tongue touches it I hear Kellen gasp and reach her right hand out and grab onto his shoulder. David pulls his left arm around her hips holding her in place. Watching her is incredible: her eyes are closed tightly, lips apart as her breaths are becoming shorter. I am so hard watching her body tense and buck as David sucks on her clit.

David lifts his right hand and pushes a finger inside, Kellen moans and spreads her legs even further apart. I can almost feel what he does, her warm soft walls surrounding him, shifting with his finger each time it strokes in and out of her. I can almost taste her tangy sweet pussy on my tongue.

My hips thrust forward as I put two hands on my cock. It is now extended away from my stomach as I use one hand to stroke up and around my shaft. As I reach my engorged head I twist and squeeze; my other hand is clamped tightly around the base stroking downward. I am so fucking aroused watching her enjoy herself.

Kellen moans louder as David fingers her even more, no doubt pushing another inside. She is holding onto his head with both hands now, grinding her hips against his face. David's arm stays tightly around her hips as he ravishes her with his fingers and tongue.

"Oh god, David please I want you," Kellen says between breaths.

12