The Keneena City Ch. 03-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ceshca nodded in approval then went to her dressing closet, plucking a short dress out, it had a deep V neck that dipped all the way past her navel, the bottom barely covered her ass cheeks, Zila nearly moaned as he saw what she came out wearing. The princess did have exotic tastes, especially in her outfits, she got it from her mother.

"Come Zila, let's go get Veshna and join father for breakfast, shall we." Ceshca smiled, seeming not to notice Zila's bulging pants.

Ceshca spoke rapidly in Keneenean to her younger sibling as they walked threw the many great halls. As they entered the royal dining area Ceshca snatched her sister's hand and froze; there sitting at the table near father was Stone! Jones, Cookie, and Neo sat at the table too.

"Zila, place Veshna next to my father please." whispered Ceshca softly. Zila escorted the younger princess to the spot Ceshca had indicated, glancing back at he princess a tad puzzled but then moved to take his own seat next to Cookie. Pita, one of father's personal body guards stepped towards Ceshca when she refused to move to the table. He was a close companion to the princess and she had trusted him with what had happened between herself and Stone.

"Do you know had badly I want to run him threw with your spear Pita?" growled Ceshca, when she felt his body behind her's.

"Yes, as do I Ceshca. But that is up to your father, once he finds out." said Pita cautiously. He placed his hand that was hidden from view on her ass that was exposed, sending warm sensations through the princess.

"Will you take me tonight?" she asked.

"What about Neo?"

"I want him to be with me as well. Will you share me?"

"Mmmmmm princess." moaned Pita softly, he didn't want to share her, but it was as she commanded.

"Yes Ceshca I will share you." purred the body guard, his voice husky with want.

Ceshca had thought long and hard once Neo had helped her back to her room, and finally she had made a decision to let her virginity go, Pita and Neo made her insides burn and churn with desire the most.

"Come my daughter, don't just stand there. Come eat with us." smiled Father gesturing for her to take a seat across from Stone. Ceshca was heated and aroused by Pita's touch and she was afraid Stone would know somehow as she took her seat. Stone merely gave her a gaurded look but then turned to his food as everyone else started to eat their morning meal. The table passed without a word and soon everyone was thanking Father for the excellent meal and departing to their own daily affairs. Ceshca took Neo by the hand as he was exiting the dining hall, she shushed him and led him to her bed chambers.

"Why are we here? What's going on?" asked the man as she closed her main doors and locked them.

"Do you want me?"

"What? Do I want you?"

"Do you desire me?"

"Oh, oh, oh, um well I..." stammered Neo just as Pita came from a hidden entrance within the wall.

Pita began to take off his shield and sword.

"Why is he here?" asked Neo nervously.

"I want to give you my virginity. Both of you." breathed Ceshca as Pita came closer.

"Uh what?" Neo blinked in disbelief.

Ceshca turned to Pita and raised herself up on her tippytoes to kiss him, the guard's big muscled body melted into her, his arms and hands were istantly accepting her small form, feeling her skin, touching her body; his mouth kissed her back. They explored each other, tasting one another. Neo's mouth dropped wide open while his cock grew instantly hard, as more and more skin was revealed on the willing princess Neo began to loose his grip, his blood pounded in his ears, his cock ached, and his lips begged to taste her.

"Mmmmmmm Pita." she whispered hotly as he pushed her dress off of her shoulders and cupped her breasts with his hands. As she pulled his belt off exposing his rigid cock, it popped up at attention. The princess instinctively knelt and began to lick and suck at the guard's big erection. Neo heard their moaning and found himself petting his own cock beneath the fabric of his pants. Ceshca then moved to be on her freshly made bed, drawing Pita with her, the man finished stripping her and began to eat her womanhood. Her eyes rolled and she meowed aloud with new pleasures. Those green eyes came to rest on Neo.

"Neo please, this is the only way I can avoid loosing it unwillingly." she panted, reaching her hand out to him. Gulping hard Neo came to her, his hands undressing himself.

"Ohhhhhh Neo let me taste you!" cried the princess as his cock sprang forth in all it's length and girth. Neo leaned onto the bed, his own cry came once he felt the warm wet heat of her little mouth as it wrapped eagerly around his bulging crown.

He began to thrust in and out of her mouth loving the sensations that she gave to him, his eyes flickered across her body as it writhed in delight while Pita licked and tongued her pink slit. Her eyes were locked on Neo's as she sucked his raging cock. Pita then began to push his hard cock into her virgin pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" she came, his width stretching her, his length pierced threw her barrier as he pushed himself deeply.

"So tight princess!" groaned Pita as he pushed even deeper, touching her cervix with his tip, she thrashed beneath the two men. Neo found that he wanted to suck her bouncing tits as Pita began to have at the woman, pushing deep then drawing out. Eagerly Neo bend over and began to lick and suckle her plump jeweled nipples drawing ever louder cries of pleasure from her, he rubbed his length across her tummy while he bit into her tender flesh.

"Ohhh yesss!" she screamed as she felt his love bite, his fingers rolled and pinched her nipples while he bit at her fleshy breasts. Ceshca was wiggling and writhing as she was being taken, her voice was in constant moaning or screaming as they slaked their desires on her.

"Do you want to feel her?" growled Pita as he withdrew from her dripping warm vagina. Neo instantly took the bodyguard's place, while Pita went to thrust his cock into her wanting mouth. Neo took hold of her legs, resting them on his shoulders, widening her, he pushed his throbbing dick into her tight channel.

"NEO!" she cried out as he thrust home for the very first time.

"Oh Ceshca." he moaned deeply as his began to thrust himself deeply within her passage, loving the way she squeezed and held onto his shaft, spilling her creamy juices all over him as he took her.

Ceshca willingly let them use her but Neo took his time with her, even though there was another man involved. He leaned forward to suck and press kisses into her tummy and breasts, adoring how her voice trembled and gurgled as Pita rammed in and out of her throat. Her eyes never left him as he thrust into her soft warm body.

Soon Pita came, gushing his warm seed all over her face and hair groaning her name as he spilled it. The guard cleaned himself up and then left them, claiming that he had to return to his post or someone would become suspicious.

Ceshca smiled up at Neo when they were finally alone. Neo pushed deeply and paused, he helped clean her face of Pita's seed before he devoured her mouth with his. As they kissed and tasted, his hips bucked softly into her, sending little thrusts of delight through them both, he hit her cervix every time drawing gasps and deep heartfelt groans from her throat.

"Oh Neo, oh Neo." she panted lovingly as he released her lips, his thrusts becoming more urgent.

"Ceshca." he purred.

She gripped his arms with her hands holding on, her legs wrapped around his waist while her eyes locked firmly with his.

"Harder Neo, I want you to do it harder!" she nearly begged as she tried to meet his downward stroke. Neo moaned loudly as he obeyed, pounding even deeper, rammed himself even harder into her.

"Yes Neo YES!" she screamed, thrusting herself against him, moving with his body, joining her strangled moaning cries of pleasure with his own.

"Oh Ceshca oh Cesha I'm going to explode." he managed to warn her, just before he gave one final inward thrust spilling his hot thick seed deep within her belly.

They clung to one another as their heartbeats slowed down, they trembled together, basking in the sensations of the aftermath.

She gazed up at him, and he looked deeply down at her and they both knew in their heart's that this would be a lasting love.

12