The Keneena City Ch. 11-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They tickle." Neo gave up and giggled, effectively scaring the tiny bugs away. Ceshca smiled as his mirth subsided.

"I'm glad they like you." she murmured gently.

"Would you like to continue our evening?" Ceshca purred sensually. Neo's ears caught her tone and he smiled.

~13~

The couple woke with the rising sun the following morning, as it began it's ascent on the horizon. Ceshca rested her head on Neo's chest as he stretched, caressing her flesh with his sensitive fingers.

"Why do you torment me with your beauty." Neo teased as he nibbled at her ear.

"Only because you tease me with this..." Ceshca returned as her hand slipped beneath the covers to pet his semi-hard cock.

"Ah you!" Neo growled playfully as he gently tackled her, rolling over to pin her tender body beneath his own.

"Good morning Ceshca." he spoke softly, leaning his face down he kissed her deeply. Moaning Ceshca returned his kiss, melding her lips with his, her palms bracing against his chest as they breathed in each other's scent.

Suddenly a knock came at the door, startling them. Rolling her eyes the princess nearly whined, "Yes?".

"Highness, the visitors, they are leaving." came Zila's hushed voice.

"Alright, tell Father I will be there shortly." replied Ceshca. The couple listened as Zila's foot steps faded away.

"Last night was incredible." Neo purred lovingly as he relaxed, nestling his erection between her spread thighs.

"Mmmm. I agree my love. But so soon?" she said glancing towards his obvious suggestion, with a smirk of playful delight.

"If you so desire." Neo whispered as he captured her lips with his, trying to convince her. Moaning Ceshca wrapped her legs around his hips as he pushed himself inward slowly. The couple melted into each other as their bodies moved together. Neo's eyes gazing at her as the princess writhed and made such sweet noises as he took her. The look of such bliss and love made him erupt almost instantly, he groaned her name as he filled her womb with his warm seed.

Later that morning, Ceshca and Neo finally dressed and joined the group in the dining hall. Seated at the table was the entire crew, including Jones and Cookie. Ceshca and Neo sat down next to Veshna and Leila.

"I trust that you both slept well." smiled Father, he chuckled as the couple blushed slightly. Neo was silent but nodded gently and took Ceshca's hand beneath the table. Jones covered her mouth to suppress a laugh. As the morning meal began Father asked Jones.

"What would you and your crew like as a going away gift?" he offered.

"Well sir, I believe each and every one of us would enjoy returning home." she replied sincerely. Smiling Father nodded, "Will there be anymore surface dwellers venturing this far into the sea?"

"No. Not unless there is expressed permission from you, your Majesty." Jones replied. Neo looked up from his plate of food.

"Yes there will." he interjected suddenly.

"Oh?" Father turned his gaze on him.

"With your permission, your Majesty. I have a fellow by the name of Daniel Whitemore, he was my partner in crime as it were while I was studying at the university. I would very much like him to see the city. He is my best friend and partner, Majesty." Neo said confidently yet humble.

Father raised a quizzical eyebrow at Neo Livingston.

"He won't tell a soul I swear it. In fact I'd like to respectfully request that he stay here, if your Majesty deems it right." Neo smiled gently. Ceshca cut in suddenly, "You say his name is Daneel?"

"No. Like this, Dan-ee-el." Neo mouthed the words slower for her. Ceshca wrinkled her nose, as she always did when something didn't taste right to her, texture, sound, feeling.

"It feels strange in my mouth." she complained as she attempted the name again. Neo smiled lovingly towards his soon to be bride.

"You will get it right, have no fear love." he murmured to her sweetly.

"We shall see, now won't we Neo." Father addressed his son-in-law's questioning glance.

Once they all had finished their meal, they all went out to the front landing. A giant Atlantian flying machine sat hovering, Keneenean men and women stood by watching them, while other's were loading chests overflowing with treasure!

"Oh! Your Majesty!" exclaimed Jones once she spotted the mountains of jewels, gold, and silver being loaded onto the vessel. Father smiled wide as the crew murmured and whispered to themselves.

"I only wish that I could provide something more for your bravery and valor at saving my home." Father admitted softly to the group.

Neo held Ceshca's hand tightly as he whispered that he was not returning with them, Leila overheard him and both women squealed with joy and tackled him with hugs.

"Ah, ah, ah. Okay!" exclaimed the man as he was accosted by hands and kisses. Once he was released from the tangle of the two beautiful women, Neo stepped towards Jones, and handed her a small letter.

"This is for Daniel. Thank you Jones." he said.

"Well Livingston, you sure as hell got us here, I'm the one that should be thanking you. And hoping to God that you don't hold a gudge." Jones took the letter and carefully put it in her coat's inner pocket.

"No, I know, it's okay Samantha. You were following orders when it came to beating me up and holding me at gun point; and you are welcome I enjoyed the adventure that it took to get here." Neo replied offering her his hand. Samantha Jones smiled and shook his hand heartily.

"So I guess this is goodbye for good, eh." she said.

"Well, not really. You will be bringing Daniel back here, that is, if he decides that he wants to come." Neo replied happily.

"True, true." Jones tipped her hat to him, then she turned. Glaring at her company she ordered, "Don't just stand there gaping at me, step to it! Get your asses on that thing!". She nodded towards the Atlantian hovercraft.

Neo turned and found his father just staring at him, tears glistening in his gray eyes.

"Ah dad." Neo whispered as he wrapped his father up in a tender embrace.

"Neo." his voice shook.

"You can stay with me dad."

"I know. But I can't leave your mother up there." the older man said, Neo could here the uncertainty in his trembling voice.

"Tell her the truth dad." Neo sighed.

"I planned to." he replied.

"Good. Get in touch with Daniel, maybe by the time he has made his decision, you and mom can come with him." suggested Neo, hope and love weighted with every word.

Nodding Cookie stepped back from his son, his eyes still filled with love, but a new light had come into them. A look of pride and hope had filled his heart as well. He began to slowly join the rest of the crew as they filed onto the craft.

"Will you ever return?" Cookie asked, his eyes still not finished looking at his son as he stood in the doorway.

Smiling Neo shook his head. "Naw, dad the world does not need another hero. You know that as much as I do." he chuckled to himself, he felt Ceshca take his hand as she to watched the craft. With a curt nod, Cookie then disappeared into the inner workings of the hover machine.

Neo took a deep breathe as the craft began to rise.

"They will take them as far as the surface, but no higher." informed Leila as she joined them. He had began a new life with Ceshca, the princess of Keneena and he knew that his choice to stay had been the right one for him. She soon would be crowned Queen of the Keneena Empire. Neo turned and his gaze rose to the crystal that hovered above them, then he glanced at the hovercraft as it finally faded from his view into the clouds. Yes indeed, the Soul was truly Life and Love of the Keneena City.

~THE END~

12