The Key

Story Info
Man decides to live out his fantasy with woman of dreams.
975 words
3.74
12.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night time has a way of allowing the desires of the heart to rise without exception. No reality of day to interfere with what is right or wrong, sane or insane, lust or love. It makes no difference. It follows a radar of its own primal, intense, and without restraint. That's what drove him to stop by Kelsey's place at one in the morning. He had thought about her for too long, wanted her for too long, held back by commitments that were not spoken but still there gnawing at him. Although not happy, he was doing what was right not to hurt someone who had continuously hurt him tearing away at his sense of self.

Now that would end. It had to end so he could sleep at night. Put it to rest one way or another. He needed to make certain in his head and heart once and for all or he'd go mad with the wondering. She had given him a key to her place months ago although he never asked for it. "Your choice," was what she said when she gave it to him. He kept it in the glove box of his car, out of sight, but not out of mind. He'd take it out periodically, look at what it said, a promise unspoken, then quickly replaced it in its safe place and wore his fidelity like a thorny crown about his head.

Now it had been too long, too long without what he needed to feel like a man again. It had come to this when he stood on the steps of her place, inserted the key in the lock and turned it to enter another world where the unknown would be known. The door creaked like in those haunted movies, but it wasn't scary, more nervous and exciting than anything else. He quietly closed the door behind him. A small lamp was lit in the living room as if expecting him. It gave just enough light to lead him to the stairs where her bedroom held the secret he wanted to discover.

At the top of the stairs he turned left, the door to the room was open, the bed, the softness of her breathing drawing him in like a siren. She was asleep. He hadn't woken her and that he was grateful. He could look at her without her knowing, see the curves of her body as she lay there, blanket over her, eyes closed, hair about the pillow, and vulnerable. She lay on her side away from him and didn't notice as he undressed and pulled back the covers enough for him to slide in and draw her close. Skin against skin, feeling the warmth as his hand slid over her shoulder down her waist and lingered on her hips as he kissed her neck. She stirred ever so slightly.

"Hi Baby," she whispered.

He cupped her breast with his hand and twisted the nipple between his finger and thumb and she moaned softly. His erection stiffened and he pressed against the small of her back. He lifted her leg and draped it over his thigh allowing him to slip in between her folds that were moist and beckoned his touch. He slid in between the moist folds with ease as if it were made for him and he took her deeper needing to feel the depth of her, the soul of her femininity, wanting to know her as if it were the first time for both. Sliding in and out, the desire she had for him evident and without a word spoken between them he rolled her to her back to watch her face as he pushed inside of her.

Her back arched as he penetrated over and over again and again, diving into her pool of no return. She raked her nails over his back, her legs raised above his hips and locked at the ankles. Closer and closer, heat rose, desires burned like a branding iron searing through doubts, and denial to culminate in a fulfillment that went beyond fantasy. Her breasts bobs and he lifted one to his mouth to suckled running his tongue over it. He knows this is her temperature gauge for arousal and his tongue and lips raised it to new heights. Her breaths came in short spurts, his eyes on hers and the wave began.

The ocean of desire cannot be denied when the waves rise and has no other purpose than to crest, erasing the world and going to a place that is both ecstasy and nirvana. The explosion of her orgasm, the writhing beneath him, the splash of her pleasure soaking him urged him to do the same. He plunges into her knowing he has satisfied her, her body now his, claimed and proven, he sought his own release, feeling it climb to the head of his shaft, to linger there momentarily then explode inside her. Spasms of his seed filled her mingling with her own juices that was once so forbidden now a natural coming together without pretense. He kissed her and sealed the rapture. A kiss of the tender release and the world slowly seeped in and as they held each other. It is at that moment he slips out of bed, dresses, and leaves the bedroom, goes down the stairs, through the dimly lit living room, and to the door.

The night air is cool and inviting as he steps out the door and closes it behind him. The world is different now as he walks to his car, climbs in and starts the engine. The confusion is gone and he smiles as he drives off with a new understanding and purpose and instead of placing the key in the glove box, he places it in his pocket for safe keeping.

THE END