The Key

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things were quiet around the apartment for the next several days. I couldn't remember when Kailee was coming back (or even if she had told me), so I spent every evening assuming she could walk through the door at any second. It was positively agonizing.

Of course, that was nothing compared to the agony that was to await me over the weekend. I would have the whole place to myself with nowhere to go and nothing to do - unless Kailee were to happen to walk through the door. So I couldn't spend my off days the way I used to. I would have to find some other way to pass the time. Friday night I decided not to set an alarm. At least if I slept in late, it would take up some of the time I needed to fill. Not exactly the most fun idea I could have come up with, but at least that way I wouldn't be consciously aware of the passage of time.

I woke up in the morning to the sound of movement in the apartment. But it wasn't normal sounds. No, this was different, but in my groggy state I could not discern why. Then I heard what sounded like a woman screaming. At that point instinct kicked in and I darted out of my bedroom. I came to a dead stop when I turned the corner into the living room. The TV was on, giving me a beautiful view of a gorgeous redhead getting fucked hard by a big cock. As if on command, my own cock hardened. Then I realized the redhead was not the only source of panting in the room. I turned to the sofa, and there was Kailee, totally naked and fucking herself hard with a dildo. Naturally, my cock got even harder.

I would have loved to stay and watch her for a while longer, but unfortunately she saw me almost as soon as I saw her. "What the fuck?" she exclaimed as she leaped from the sofa and covered her tits with one arm and her pussy with the other hand.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were back," I tried to explain.

"I thought you were at work!" she exclaimed.

"No," I was all I could manage. I was way too turned on to explain further.

"Fuck," she muttered.

I stood there like a dumb idiot staring at her. To be fair, I didn't know what else to do. I'm a simple man. I see a naked woman, I look at her. For Kailee's part, she hesitated and then started to walk backwards towards her room. "Wait," I said.

Kailee stopped. "What?"

"Uh, well, you seemed to be in the middle of something, and..."

"Oh fuck no. I am not letting you fucking watch me fuck myself."

"No, no, that wasn't where I was going with it. I was going to say I can go back to my room and let you finish."

Kailee hesitated. She clearly wanted to, but at the same time wasn't quite comfortable with the notion. "Isn't that kind of against the rules?"

"Eh. This can be an exception. Besides, it's rude to leave someone hanging on the verge of an orgasm."

At that moment, the redhead on the TV came hard. That decided Kailee's mind right quick. "Fuck it," she said. "Promise me you won't listen or anything."

"Promise," I nodded. "Let me know when you're done."

As soon as I turned away, I heard Kailee dart for the sofa. I smiled as I entered my room and shut the door. I really wanted to listen to what Kailee was doing in the other room, but I like to consider myself a man of my word. Besides, a better idea soon popped into my head. I flipped on my computer, tore off my boxers, and searched for masturbation videos by a pornstar I had found who looked somewhat like Kailee.

Two videos later, the door opened and Kailee stepped in, dressed in her usual lingerie. "Oh geez!" I exclaimed as I quickly covered myself with a sheet. "Haven't you ever heard of knocking?"

"I have," she replied as she tried to repress a smile. "I knocked twice but you didn't answer."

"Oh, sorry," I answered sheepishly.

"Don't worry about it," she waved her hand. "Whenever you're ready, it's safe to come out."

Kailee turned and started to walk out, but just as she was about to shut the door, she added, "And Thomas? Wear only your boxers."

With that, she shut the door.

Oh fuck! I thought. I really badly wanted to finish jerking off right then and there, but if I did that, my dick wouldn't be hard when I walked out of the bedroom, and she would definitely be able to tell through my boxers. Now in hindsight, I realize I could have jerked off, waited a few minutes, and then come out. But I was too anxious to see Kailee to think that through.

So I got out of bed, put my boxers back on, and left the bedroom. Kailee was in the kitchen preparing breakfast. When she heard me enter, she turned and openly looked down at my crotch. As if her stare had magical powers, my cock grew a bit more. She looked up at me with an eyebrow raised. "You didn't finish?"

"No," I shook my head. "Thought you would like the view better if I didn't."

Kailee smiled. "Well, you're right about that, but I would have understood if you had just finished."

"Eh," I shrugged and then grinned. "Besides, the look on your face when I came out made it worth it."

She let out a low laugh and resumed cooking. I just stood there and stared at her ass, which was completely visible to me thanks to the thong she was wearing. After some time had passed, she turned her head back toward me. "Like what you see?"

"Um," I stammered, snapping my eyes up toward her face.

"Don't be embarrassed," she smiled. "I put it on just for you."

"Wow," I murmured.

She laughed. "So," she said as she turned to show off her body, "what do you think?"

"You look amazing," I murmured again, and then added a bit louder, "as always."

Kailee only smiled and brushed her hair behind her ear. "Take a seat," she said. "Food's almost ready."

Moments later, I was sitting across the table from Kailee with a delicious-looking omelet in front of me. Kailee did not have any food. "You not eating?" I asked.

Kailee shook her head. "Already ate."

"Ah."

"How come you're not at work?" she asked. "Are you feeling alright?"

"Oh, I'm great," I shook my head. "My boss changed my schedule, so now I'm off on the weekends."

"Son of a bitch," she muttered.

"What?"

"Oh, sorry, it's just that I'm gonna have to change my schedule a bit now."

"Whatever for?"

"Just now when you walked in on me?"

"Yeah. Sorry about that."

"Don't be. If I'm honest, I'm kinda glad you saw me."

"What?"

"Well because now we have something else in common," she smiled. "Anyway, that's part of my morning routine on my off days, so I'm gonna have to make some changes."

"Wait, wait, wait, that's part of your morning routine every day you're off of work?"

"Yes."

"Damn."

"That better not be a problem, given what I caught you doing just a second ago."

"No, no, it's not that. It's just..."

I stopped, not sure if I should finish. Kailee raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Never mind."

"No, no, I want to know. What is it?"

I hesitated for a moment and then said, "I think it's really hot."

Kailee smiled.

"Look, uh," I stammered. "I'm sure we can work something out so you can still do that."

"Ah, don't worry about it."

"No, this is important."

Kailee laughed. "Important?"

"Yes. A gorgeous girl like you deserves to have some time to take care of herself."

Kailee smiled and said, "That's very sweet of you, but really, it's not a problem."

"No, I insist. Look, I'll just go find something to do outside of the apartment early every morning, you can do your thing, and everyone's happy."

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know. Maybe I'll go running in the park or something."

Kailee nodded. We sat in silence as I continued to eat. Finally, Kailee asked, "What kind of porn do you like to watch?"

I nearly choked on my omelet. "What?"

"You heard me."

"Yeah, but, isn't it kinda weird to talk about this?"

"Well, you know I watch porn, I know you watch porn. Honestly, at this point it would be weird if we didn't talk about it. Now c'mon, what turns you on?"

"You," I blurted.

Kailee's smile widened. "Good to know. But what I meant was what kind of porn turns you on?"

Damn, this girl was not fazed by anything. I swallowed and answered, "Nothing too crazy."

"Define crazy."

"BDSM, domination, that sort of thing."

"Same. I don't like the idea of being tied down when I'm being fucked. It's much more fun when I can get my hands on him."

My cock was getting harder again. "Yeah. Honestly..." I stopped, remembering my manners for some bizarre reason I couldn't identify.

"Go on."

"It's not really something one should say to a lady," I replied, even as I wondered why the hell I was talking like this.

"Fuck that," she shook her head. "Tell me."

"OK. I was just going to say that as long as a hot babe is getting her brains fucked out and it's all just simple, dirty fucking, I'm happy."

"So you prefer more hardcore fucking to erotic?"

"Depends on my mood actually. Usually hardcore, but I do enjoy the erotic stuff too."

"Anal?"

"Depends on the studio. When some studios do it, it's just gross."

"Fair enough. What about lesbian scenes?"

"Oh, I love those."

"Explain that to me. Why do guys enjoy porn they aren't a part of?"

"Well I like it because it's two naked women. It just doubles the hotness, and the fun."

"But wouldn't you prefer to watch threesome scenes then?"

"Again, depends."

"On what?"

"Whether I'm in the mood for hardcore or erotic."

Kailee smiled. "Favorite pornstars?"

"Well, lately I've been watching a lot of Leah Gotti's stuff."

Kailee whipped out her phone and Googled the name. I got a bit nervous as she found Leah's picture. A smile lit up her face as she held up her phone next to her own face. "Really?"

I couldn't meet her gaze. "Sorry."

"No, it's alright," she looked down at her phone and then looked back up at me. "Do you imagine me when you watch her?"

I couldn't lie. "Yes. Look, I'm sorry. I know that's incredibly weird and..."

"Don't apologize. I'm totally cool with it. I'm flattered, actually."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah."

I still wasn't convinced, but I wasn't going to keep pressing the point. She must have been able to tell I still wasn't convinced because she immediately climbed onto the table, placed her hand on my chin, and gave me a long kiss. When she broke off the kiss, she looked into my eyes and asked, "Are we good now?"

I could only nod. She winked and slithered off the table. We sat there for a few moments, just staring into each other's eyes. My cock was throbbing hard as I completely lost myself in her beautiful gaze.

Finally, Kailee spoke. "So, I was thinking. We never established what would happen if one of us broke the rules."

"The what?" I asked, not sure why she was bringing this up.

"The rules," she repeated. "You know, the ones we set when I moved in."

"No, I got that. What about them?"

"Well, it occurred to me that I broke both of them this morning."

"Huh?"

"I was naked in the living room while you were here, and I barged in on you while you were taking care of, ahem, personal matters."

"I'm not sure either of those count since both were honest accidents and partially my fault."

"Even so, I broke them. So now we need to discuss what to do about it."

"Well, I for one am willing to let it slide this time."

"I'm not. There should be some kind of punishment for breaking the rules."

"Um, OK. What did you have in mind?"

"I think any time someone breaks a rule, the other person should get to cum on their face."

"What?" I almost creamed my pants. "What the fuck gave you that idea?"

"The fact that you've been sitting there with a painful boner for the past half hour on account of me."

"But don't you think it's kind of weird to go straight from our first kiss to me..."

"Thomas, you should know by now that there aren't many things I find weird. Come on. I want you to do it. And it'll make you feel better."

Before I good say anything else, she got up from her seat, walked around the table, and knelt beside my chair. "Come on," she said. "Come make me your little cum slut."

That did it. I practically leapt out of my chair and dropped my boxers, causing my dick to smack Kailee in the face. I was about to reach down to jerk myself off, but Kailee suddenly took hold of my cock and began to gently stroke it. The feel of her soft touch on me sent me over the edge almost immediately, and beads of cum flew from my dick onto her gorgeous face. My body quivered. It was the biggest orgasm I had had in a while. When I finally came down from my orgasm, Kailee's face was drenched in the biggest load I had given in a long time.

Kailee stood up and smiled. "Well, how do I look?"

"Fucking amazing," I replied. Indeed, I was understating. She looked magnificent. Considering the reason she had given for this, she seemed a little too happy to be covered in my jizz.

Kailee looked down at my shrinking dick. "How long do you think before you can go again?"

"If you just stand there, not long."

"Oh? Does the sight of me with cum on my face get you excited?"

"No. It's just you."

"You mean, you always have that erection when I'm around?"

"Pretty much, yeah."

Kailee bit her lower lip. "You know, now that I've seen it, I wouldn't mind renegotiating that no nudity rule. What do you think? Would you like to see me naked more often?"

"Oh, fuck, yes."

Kailee smiled. "Well, in that case," she said as she reached behind her, unfastened her bra, and let it drop. My cock was already starting to grow again as she slipped out of her thong. Naturally, she noticed and giggled, "I see someone likes what he sees. Get a good look."

She stepped back a few paces to give me a better view of her beautiful body. It's possible my mouth wasn't completely shut as I openly ogled my roommate. She was loving it. She started to give me a series of sexy poses, and in no time my cock was fully erect again. When she noticed I was fully erect, she said, "I'm gonna go take a shower. Wait five minutes, and then join me."

With that, she walked toward her bathroom, making sure to give me a good look at her ass as she left.

Soon after, I heard the shower turn on. Just as she asked, I waited five minutes, and then entered the bathroom. She hadn't drawn the shower curtain shut, so I was immediately greeted with the sight of her glimmering wet, slender body under the running water. As I entered, she reached up with both hands and pulled her thoroughly soaked dark hair back. My cum had been completely washed from her face, and her sultry eyes pierced from her dripping wet face as she met my gaze. In that moment, she was the sexiest sight I had ever seen - even sexier then when she was posing for me with cum on her face just moments ago. Words cannot describe how incredible she looked. She was glorious.

All self-restraint left me as I stepped into the shower, took her in my arms, pinned her against the wall, and passionately kissed her. She eagerly returned the kiss, and I couldn't hold back as our tongues began to dance together. Everything about her - the feel of her wet skin against mine, her scent, her taste, her breath, the way she quivered in my arms - was all intoxicating to me.

I broke off the kiss and moved down to her neck. Kailee moaned as I now let my hands glide over her body. Of course, my hands eventually found her tits. "More," she moaned as I began to fondle her tits.

I moved down further, kissing her body as I went, until my mouth caught one of her nipples. "Ooohh!" she moaned as I began to suck on it.

As I sucked on her tit, I slid my hand down her belly. I felt her quiver as my hand reached its destination: her clit, which I instantly began to gently rub. "Oh fuck! Don't stop!" she groaned. "Yes! Ooh, fuck!"

She began to quiver more as I picked up the pace. I released her tit and looked down at her pussy. Her body looked fantastic as it shook under the power of my hand. I looked up into her eyes. "You want me to fuck you with my fingers?" I asked.

"Yes," she sighed.

I leaned forward and kissed her, then I slipped my fingers just a little further south and into her pussy. She moaned in pleasure as I began to slide my fingers in and out. Her pussy was warm around my fingers, and I just explored every part of her pussy. She was so wet and tight, I could not wait to get my cock inside her.

Then I must have hit the G-spot or something because Kailee started to cry out, "Oh fuck, right there! Right there! Yeah! Just like that! Just like that! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't dare fucking stop! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK!!"

At that moment, her body clenched around my fingers and released a massive, flowing stream of cum. Holy fuck, my hot roommate was a squirter! This day just kept getting better and better. "So that's how you planned to cum on my face if I ever broke the rules," I grinned.

She let out a breathless laugh and replied, "Shut up and fuck me."

I kissed her again and said, "With pleasure."

At that, I slid my cock into her tight pussy. She felt amazing around my cock. I just stood there for a moment and enjoyed the sensation of her quivering stimulating my cock. Then I began to slide my cock in and out of her pussy, setting a slow rhythm. She moaned and leaned her head back against the wall, giving me a clear shot to kiss her neck. She gasped with pleasure as my lips made contact with her skin and she reached up and held my head to her neck. "Harder," she whispered. "Fuck me harder."

I was more than happy to oblige, continuing to pick up the pace as she continued to groan, "Harder, harder, harder. Give me more, give me more. Yes, yes, yes! Fuck!"

I pulled back from her neck and looked into her eyes as I fucked her even harder. "OH! FUCK!" she screamed. Soon the shower echoed with her screams of "YES! YES! FUCK ME! OH! SHIT! OH! OH! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! AAAAAAAAAAHHHH FUUUUUUCK!"

And again she came, drenching my cock in her warm pussy juices. Her legs started shaking so much she could barely stand. I lowered her down to the floor of the shower, spread her legs, and began to vigorously fuck her again. "Fuck, yes!" she groaned as I thrust into her hard and deep.

I was getting dangerously close to the edge, but I was determined to make her cum one more time before I came myself. I reached down and began to rub her clit with one hand while holding her head up to mine with the other. Kailee began to scream again, "OOOOHHH, YES! YEAH! YEAH! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! FUCK! OH, SHIT! OH MY GOD! OOH MY GOOOOOOODDD!!"

And again her orgasm came crashing down, her squirt mingling with the running water of the shower she sat under. I thrust into her a few more times as my own climax approached. "Are you going to cum for me, baby?" she asked breathlessly.

"Fuck, yes," I growled.

"Cum in my mouth," she instructed. "I want to taste it this time."

This made me think of my cum covering her face earlier, the memory of which sent me over the edge - again. I pulled out, and she just opened up her mouth in time as I exploded into her mouth. Once every last drop had been drained from me, she closed her mouth. "Mmmm," she murmured and swallowed, sticking out her tongue triumphantly.

"Oh, damn!" I laughed as I sank to the floor beside her, the limited space pressing us together.

"How was that, baby?" she smiled as water ran between our bodies.

"So much better than jerking off to porn," I replied.

She laughed and kissed me.

We laid there a little longer, resting in each other's arms. Finally, we got up, cleaned each other up, and got out of the shower. We toweled off, and I turned to head for the other bathroom so I could brush my hair out. I had just reached the door when I stopped and turned around. "Kailee?"

"Yes?"

"Can I take you out to dinner tonight?"

She smiled and kissed me again. "I thought you'd never ask."

Now, two years later, we still live in the same apartment, spending every free moment together, watching movies, going out for a night on the town, and of course fucking each other's brains out. But now there is one difference. As of a month ago, we do all of those things with rings on our fingers. Yep, that's right. You thought I was only telling you a story of lust and good old-fashioned fucking, but you were wrong. That night when I took Kailee out on our first date was the moment that our pure animal lust for each other began to grow into something so much deeper.