The Key to Liz (95p)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I apologized again and promised that we were on our way out. We both thoroughly enjoyed Liz walking up the steps to the chaise lounge. She walked with graceful purpose- but not in a hurry. She was modest but covered nothing up. She was a natural beauty and she didn't mind being observed by the guard. In fact, I think she was tipping him.

I was in awe, in shock, and in love with all that had just happened. Our chaperone gave us a little space as we dressed. Liz was dressed quickly, and it clung to her wet body. We toasted each other with the remaining Martinis and the guard gave us a look that added the martini glasses to the list of violations. We deposited the glasses upstairs on a terrace table and walked to my car. Our smiles were unbreakable.

When we got to my home we poured wine and jumped into the shower to rinse the pool water away. The excitement and risk elements had heightened what already was an unbelievably erotic sex episode. The ten-minute drive home was basically a stream of adjectives, compliments and awe for each other. We slowly explored each other's bodies.

I was half-hard and not quite ready for another round- but being soaped, washed and massaged until the hot water was exhausted surely had me on the way. We fell into my candle-lit bed still wet and I went down on her for the first time. Her pussy was wet, shaved and delicious and I settled in for what I hoped would be multiple orgasms for Liz and more recovery time for me. Given what we had shared earlier it barely took her three minutes to start arching her back and grinding her hips to my nibbles and licks.

When she had braced herself on the pool edge anticipating increased force and pressure from me- she signaled that she expected it and wanted it. She did the same now with one hand behind her head on the bed frame and the other in my hair- steering and applying pressure like she was working a joystick. It was coordinated symmetry that often takes multiple evenings to get to with a partner, but we were there on the first night and this propelled my erection back to ready status.

I desperately wanted to fuck Liz face to face in a missionary position with her legs wrapped around me. Her simple beauty while orgasming was something I needed to absorb and remember. But she had a different plan. After arching, vibrating and spasming for five minutes or so, she slid out from beneath my tongue, pushed me over onto my back and straddled my hips. She had the same idea but was ready to take charge. I was definitely hard enough, but Liz gave me a few long strokes while smiling into my eyes before inserting me.

A question I love to explore in this moment is whether my partner starts moving for her pleasure, my pleasure, or toward some zenith of equal pleasure. I was going to last a long time at this point in our evening and it didn't matter to me. She started out searching for the angle and movement that would return her to the serial orgasms she had been enjoying- and she found it within a minute. After she was in that place of her design she breathily asked me what I needed. I think I said, "about a year of this" ...but if she heard me it didn't register on her face. I grabbed her ass-cheeks and she got up to a crouch on the next couple of lifts. We both watched as my shaft disappeared into her at the end of slow and deep plunges.

This was some serious exercise for both of us and we were heating up. Liz was in a constant state of orgasm and her hot juices were flowing down my cock and over my balls. It was simply sensational, and I didn't want it to end. Muscle fatigue slowed us down, so I asked her to hug my shoulders tightly and lean back. Our torsos went vertical and I stayed buried in her hot sweetness as I moved my legs underneath me. We were upright, she was now straddling me, and my large hands had total control of her perfect ass. We kissed and kissed, and I felt her inner walls clench around my cock. Her vise-grip spasms seemed erratic and involuntary, perhaps in sync with our tongues.

When she was ready to surrender I lay her down and continued toward the end of the third act of the night. It was perfect. One forearm on the bed- the other hand on her breast- brushing lips with heated breath, I was building to a monumental orgasm. Without speaking the words, we knew we were in a zone few couples get to experience. I wanted it to last forever and I had a fear that this would be it. It might only be this one night.

At what was literally the last second she reminded me to not cum inside of her, so I withdrew, inched up a bit onto her torso and came on her heaving chest. She reached down to check my balls and gave me a few extra strokes for good measure. Liz was pulling me down onto her body but before I collapsed onto her there was a long line of white semen laying over her right breast- I bent my head down and licked it up from bottom to top.

She had held her breath with her mouth agape and with a slow exhale said she had never seen, heard of or imagined a man ever doing that. I said she should be surprised that any man who drank her juices and expected her to swallow his should hesitate to clean her up with a simple lick. It occurred to me that I should have jumped up and shot into her mouth when she told me she did love tasting cum. We then collapsed and fell asleep. It had been a pretty exhausting date.

I was wrong about it being the last time. I woke first and gently stroked her soft white skin. She woke aroused and I slipped into her scissors-style from the side. When our mutual arousal begged for a rhythm, she turned on her side and presented her ass by grabbing a cheek to open up. She was so lubricated still...or again... (or both) that I slipped in and we fucked for another 20 minutes. I had to focus on my own peak on this one so I have no idea how her orgasms were. They were perfect I'm sure. It was all perfect.

Liz dressed, as she had been dressed when she first showed up for Sushi. As she walked around my home wrapped around a hot coffee mug- she asked about the young girl in a couple of photos. I answered her questions about my daughter and I could see her eyes calculating my age. She was very discreet, but her mood changed. Her expressions ranged from surprise, to awe, back to surprise until she was settled with the undeniable fact that I could be as old as her own father. My attempts to put another date on the calendar were delicately deflected.

We walked to her car holding hands. We embraced long enough for the entire evening to playback in our minds at high speed. Her body responded and pressed up and into my chest. Her nipples were erect again as we released.

We spoke on the phone a couple of times but we never saw each other again. I felt the conflict in her voice. Liz wrestled with experiencing the apex of pleasure, and looking for love with an age-suitable partner. I don't blame her of course and I was not offended. She knew that another evening or two would make it significantly more difficult and necessary to rationalize a 21-year difference in age. I will forever be grateful for the parking space that ultimately produced indelible memories of Liz. As I write this story I visualize that she relives our one evening from time to time- as I surely do.

12