The Key to Night Ch. 06

Story Info
Merrick plays.
3.6k words
4.81
5.5k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone!

I wanted to say thanks to all of those that are reading and voting on my stories, I really appreciate it. I also wanted to take a few minutes to clear up some things that I have heard about in the comments.

Why it has been so long since I last posted? First of all I was fifteen when I started posting this story. Soon after, my step-dad kicked me, my mom, and my brother out to live on the streets. We lived in a car for quite awhile until we ended up staying with another family that lived in a house barely big enough for them. I had to drop out of school and get a job to help pay the bills with the money from whatever odds and ends jobs that I could find. By the time that we were finally able to get back on our feet, I had long since forgotten about Lit. During that period we could barely afford food let alone a computer with internet. I rediscovered Lit when I found my files saved on a USB Drive, and decided that I would like to continue on writing.

Why was my post so short? I would like to point out that 1 Lit page = roughly 4 Word Doc pages. I didn't remember/realize this until after I had posted.

So this is where I am at. I made sure that this chapter is quite a bit longer and answers some question.

MB

XOXO

Shantae could not believe him. With a vicious yank of her chin, Shantae pulled away from Merrick's grasp and winced as she felt bruises start to form.

"You are really going to force me? When you already suspect in your mind that I could possibly already be with child?" she asked.

"You have already stated there was no such possibility. Are you changing your mind now? It hasn't even been very long," Merrick said, but he dropped his hands.

"And you don't believe me. At least not enough to take that chance," Shantae said as she glared at him. "And even if there was a child, I would not give it up for you or anyone."

Merrick eyes lit up with sudden amusement, "You still, after three years, haven't figure out who is your King..." In a flash he grabbed Shantae and shoved her against the wall.

"When we are finally bound together, I am going to chain to the bed and fuck you raw until you produce me an heir, or I feel like letting you go." His laugh was pure evil, sending chills down her back. Holding her wrists above her head and ground his swollen cock into her to show just how much he was enjoying playing with her. Dipping his head down to her neck, he traced his fangs back and forth over her pounding pulse, then slashed down.

Shantae gave a shout as Merrick's fangs sank deep into her vein. The pain jolted through her in pounding waves. A vampire's bite didn't have to painful, but she knew that he was trying to get his point across. After what felt like hours but was only minutes, Shantae felt herself sagging, already weak from the starvation she had sustained in the ruse that she and Lucas Callian had used to make her abduction look real.

Merrick moaned in pleasure as he drank his fill from Shantae, running his spare hand across her hip, under her shirt to play with her breast through her bra. He didn't want to stop. Her blood was the best he had ever had in the four hundred years since his turning. He didn't know what made her so special, but he did know that she was his. Regretfully, he withdrew his fangs and closed his mark. One day very soon, she would where his mark eternally.

When Merrick let her go, Shantae just let herself slide to the floor. Her ears were ringing and there was a floating sensation in her head. Her pulse felt both weak and erratic as it tried to combat the blood loss.

Looking down at the woman slumped at his feet and the glazed look in her eye, Merrick just shook his head.

"You really should know not to provoke me, my dear. You never win unless I want you to. Nevertheless, I actually came to tell you some wonderful news that I am sure that will make you very happy, as it makes me very happy," he said as he bounced back and forth on the balls of his feet. "Our bonding ceremony has been set to take place in two months' time. I really did try to make it sooner, but tsk-tsk," Merrick said as he wagged his finger in the air at her in an 'ah shucks' kind of way, "we have to make sure that the other Kings of the Council can be here. I know that you will rejoice after having waited for so long, but I really did have to wait for my previous intended to die in a way that was totally untraceable to me."

Merrick paused to eye Shantae, and sinking down to squat in front of her, picked up one of her hands. Since it was cold, he rubbed it between both of his, patronizing her. "I suppose that I might have to send someone to inform you again later, my dear. Judging by the look of you, you won't remember a single thing I have said," he said as he gave her a pat on the hand that could have passed for sympathetic, if it wasn't for the gleam in his eye. "Ah well. I expect you should stay in bed as you seem to be a bit under the weather after your recent captivity. I shall give my condolences to our guests on your behalf and see you some time tomorrow."

He gave her a quick and cheerful grin, raised her hands to his lips, rose and strode out of her room without a backwards glance.

Shantae breathed a sigh of relief. She really hated that vampire. She might not be as strong as him, but she wasn't weak.

Grasping for strength, she tried to pull herself up to a stand position, but only half succeeded. She leaned heavily against the same wall that Merrick had held her against and swayed. As she waited for the room to stop spinning, she looked at the wall. There wasn't a dent or mark in sight. Merrick was an older vampire and had quite a bit of strength at his disposal. He also knew just how much to apply to get the results he desired, and she didn't kid herself either. If He had really wanted to hurt her instead of toying with her for his amusement, she couldn't stop him.

Swaying slightly, she slowly but surely worked her way to the blood supply in her fridge. Shantae was trembling when she finally was able to grab a bad and had to tear into the bag with her teeth instead of pouring it into a glass as she normally would have. The first bag was gone in a flash, soon followed by the second and third. By the fourth bag, she was finally able to slow down and take her time.

Three years. That's how long Merrick had been taunting her with the crap about being queen. Three years. Why did he press forward now? Had he not taken enough from her? Her life before hadn't been all sunshine and daisies but at least it was hers. She wasn't at the hands of a monster, a prize that he awarded himself because she didn't just fall into his bed after he had 'gifted' her. It was true what they said, whoever they were, that people wanted what they couldn't have. She knew that she didn't make it any easier on herself either. She was a strong, independent women and always had been, making herself all the sweeter deal to him. She didn't cower in fear of him, even after all he had done to her.

~*~*~

"I had such a wonderful time tonight," Shantae said as she smiled up into Merrick's laughing face. They were walking back to her apartment arm in arm after the best date she could ever remember having. Merrick had taken her out to the local museum and told her about the things that were on display. He knew so much about history that he hadn't even needed to look at the plaques or the information pamphlets that were present at each section to detail what was showing and where it was from and so on. "I especially loved that you took us out to eat at the very same restaurant that we had our first date at."

"I thought it was fitting with the surprise I have planned," Merrick replied as his smile widened.

"I can't wait to see it!"

"For someone who doesn't really like surprises, you are certainly excited."

"What can I say? You have all these crazy butterflies going wild in my stomach," Shantae said as she rubbed her hand over the part in question.

"I do enjoy seeing you all tied up in knots, but there isn't any need for it. I believe that you are going to die for what is in store for you," Merrick said as he laughed a little to himself.

"Do we have to wait until we get back to my place? Couldn't we stop for it here? I don't think that I can wait much longer."

"Now, now my dear. Patience is a virtue. You will just have to hold on just a bit longer. It's not much further," Merrick said tapping a finger lightly to her nose.

"Oh alright, but can I at least guess?" Shantae asked.

"Sure, and I will even swear to tell you if you guess it correctly."

So, all the way home Shantae guessed everything she could come up with and Merrick would only continue to smile and shake his head. By the time they were at her door, Shantae was completely flummoxed. Taking the keys out of her purse, she let them both in, locked the door behind them, and then stood impatiently waiting.

"Come on, my dear. I will show you in just a few more minutes, but first I have wanted to kiss you all night." Merrick slid a warm hand over her shoulder and up her neck to the back of her head, tilting it towards him and brought his lips to hers. His lips devoured her. Caressing then pulling back, then coming back for more. It wasn't long before he was sliding his tongue across the seam of her lips, asking her to open for him. With a moan, Shantae parted her lips and let him in.

This was the most they had ever done and it was more explosive than she could possibly imagined. Merrick had stuck to giving her a peck on the cheek after all the previous dates they had shared. They were definitely past that now as his fingers slipped under her the hem of her dress and slowly started the climb up her thigh. She could hardly think. Her body had never reacted to anyone before like this. She felt like she was on fire. That her body was a volcano ready to explode. Shantae gasped as he let go of her head to lift her up by her hips and she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Room?" Merrick pulled away just long enough to ask before pressing his lips to the center of her chest.

Shantae waved her hand vaguely behind her and moaned loudly as he started walking, making her rub against the swell of him with every step. When her back met with a hard surface instead of soft, Shantae turned her head and notice that she was up against her shut bedroom door. Quickly, she reached down and turned the nob. Merrick gave a grunt of thanks and started moving forward again. After sliding her back onto the bed, Merrick stepped back and noticed that Shantae's hands had been busy unbuttoning his shirt while his had been busy exploring her skin. He quickly let his jacket fall to the floor and pulled his shirt over his head.

Shantae's eyes widened in appreciation. Merrick was ripped. She would have never guessed it but under the suits that he wore, he had a washboard set of abs that kicked the fire in her body up another notch. And when his pants were a thing of the past, all she could do was stare. He was larger than any that she had previously been with and she was a bit intimidated.

Then Merrick was on her, reaching around her to undo the zipper of her dress. He then ran hands down slowly down her arms, taking the dress with him. He groaned as the swells of her breast came into view, cupped in a light green lacy bra that made his cock pulse with hunger and need.

"You are exquisite, my dear. I can't wait to have you wrapped around me in every way possible," Merrick said as he traced a finger down the lacy edge of her bra. Not waiting for him, Shantae unfastened her bra and let it slide down her arms to land in her lap. Merrick moved his hands to cup her bountiful breasts. They were more than what he usually went for, but he didn't find them displeasing in the least. He quickly thumbed the tips and smiled again as Shantae writhed against him, pressing her breasts even more firmly into his hands.

He continued to assault her system, leaning down and pulling a pert nipple into his mouth, laving it with his tongue making Shantae moan louder. Giving Merrick's shoulders a good push, Shantae was suddenly on top of him. She slid backwards, Merrick following to keep her within reach. She quickly pushed her matching panties to the floor along with the dress that had been bunched at her hips.

Merrick pulled her forward again so that they were both on the bed and rolled over so that he was on top, his legs between her now open thighs. He kissed her fiercely, making her light headed as her breaths came in gasps. Moving lower, he pressed kisses down her chin and onto her chest, stopping to pay special attention to each nipple before moving farther south to warmer climes. His tongue delved, laved and teased. Shantae finally grabbed hold of his brown locks, trying to direct him to right where she wanted him.

"Please stop teasing me, I want you. I want you in me now," Shantae moaned staring down into his face. Merrick just smile up at her and nipped the inside of her thigh. Shantae then felt him moving fingers at her entrance as his tongue, at last, found her clit. Shantae gave a little shriek as his mouth found her. Keeping a steady pace, Merrick moved his fingers in and out of her clenching pussy in time with his tongue on her clit, making her toss her head back and forth as her body began the climb. Climbing and climbing, until suddenly, she was shoved over the edge and free falling. Her breath froze in her lungs and then came out in a rush.

Merrick moved up her body, settling between her legs. Shantae was still pulsing when he pressed himself into her, sending her body to another small climax. Again she wrapped her legs around his waist and moved with him, her hands roaming his back and butt as she started climbing again.

"My god, you are so tight," Merrick said before kissing her again, nipping her bottom lip, and then soothed the sting with his tongue. He then moved to her neck, sliding his lips across her flesh. He again nipped her, increasing the tempo of his thrusts until she thought she would go crazy. Just when she flew again, she felt his thrust become erratic. Suddenly there was a quick sharp pain in her neck, gone as soon as it came, and she was flying again. Vaguely, Shantae was aware that Merrick was moaning as he came inside her.

When Shantae came back down, Merrick was beside her, trailing his fingers up and down, up and down her hip.

"That was amazing, my dear," Merrick said as he studied her.

"I say it was way past amazing to earth shattering," Shantae replied with a little laugh.

"That definitely makes me happy to hear you say that," Merrick said as he continued to trace, up and down, up and down.

"So was that my surprise? Mind blowing sex?"

"No, this was." Quick as a whip, Merrick bit into his own wrist then pressed it into her mouth. Shantae gagged and beat at his arm but is was no use. He was too strong. All he had to do to get what he wanted was reach over and squeeze her nostrils shut. "Relax my dear, it will be over soon," Merrick soothed. When he deemed that she had had enough, he let her go.

Shante tried to get up, to run, but it was as if her body was made of concrete. No matter how hard she tried to move, nothing happened.

"What have you done to me?" she wanted to shout at him, but it came out as a whimper.

"I think I shall wait and let you see," Merrick said with the same smile he had had in place all night. "Wait and see."

~*~*~

Those were some of the worst days of Shantae's life. She wished that the change from human to vampire was as easy as some of the movies showed. Drain the blood and exchange it for the sires, check. Die a quick and mostly painless death, not so much. The transformation took days and nights that ran together. The pain burned through the body, causing convulsions and seizures bad enough to make bones snap. And just when it was thought that it was all over, another hard, stronger wave would hit. It was enough to make anyone wish for it just to end. To wish for a swift death.

When it was finally over, she woke into a world she knew nothing about. A world of the supernatural. Vampires, werewolves, witches, and so many more. Most that were brought into the underworld didn't make it through the transition. The ones like Shantae, people who were turned without permission and had no clue what they were headed into, had an even smaller chance of making the change sane.

Each faction was led by a group of twelve of their own species. These were the Chamber Councilmen and they ruled over the day to day workings of their group of supes. From each Chamber, one member was selected to be the spokesperson in the Council of Kings. The Kings were then responsible for solving any disputes that would affect another species. In some cases the Kings even went so far as to arrange alliances between the each other through the bonding ceremony, or what humans would call an arranged marriage. This is what happened to Merrick.

When he joined the Council of Kings after his predecessor died, Merrick was approached by the leader of the warlocks, Lord George Conrad. Lord Conrad had decided that he wanted to make a suitable match for his young daughter, and as their lands were close, Merrick would make an excellent choice. It was a proposition that Merrick could not refuse since he was unattached and it would seem an insult if he did. Plans were made that the bonding ceremony would take place after Lord Conrad's daughter Ruth hit her majority at twenty-one.

The plans chafed Merrick. He believed that Lady Ruth was a weak female, and as she was not of his race, would not beget him a pure blood heir. As the date came closer and closer, Merrick decided to take things into his own hands. Lady Ruth never reached her majority, had probably never even felt love or truly had a chance to live because Merrick snuffed it out before she even had a chance.

Shantae didn't know how Lady Ruth had died, but she knew that he was responsible. Even if he hadn't told her himself, she would have known. As much as he grew angry at her for not bowing to his wishes, if she were to do whatever he said without question, she would have been sent to be used as a servant or pleasure slave at best and killed at worst. Merrick only wanted her because she did present a challenge. As much good as it did her, Shantae thought as she gingerly touched her throat. Though it was almost completely healed, she could feel the holes as if they had been permanently burned into her skin.

Breathing deeply, Shantae threw the empty plastic bags into the trash and took a small glass from the cabinet. She filled it halfway full and walked back into the living room to pick up the pills the doctor had given her. Twisting off the cap, she shook one into her hand and eyed it dubiously. She shrugged, and dropped it in the glass of water, gently swirling it around until they dissolved, and then dumped the contents into the potted plant by the door.

There was no way that she was taking these pills. It would be her luck that they were some sort of pheromone releasing drug that would cause anyone in the near vicinity to jump her. No, that wasn't very likely, as Merrick wouldn't want his 'queen' to be sullied, at least not in a public way she thought with a grimace. However, there was every chance that it could be a drug that would cause her even horrible and debilitating pain. That was more Merrick's style.