The Keynote

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ran his finger in a tiny circle around the nipple ring, then gave it a tug. That was all it took. Clark's knees buckled. "Ohhh fuckkkk..." he grunted, and from the core of his soul came a thick hot rope of cum.

The first blast hit the back of Rodney's throat so hard he thought it might leave a mark. "Yummmmmmmmmm" his mouth vibrated on the pulsating cock as it shot a second stream, then a third. Rodney struggled to swallow it as fast as it released. As his mouth filled with cum, it only made Clark squirm more, blasting wave after wave of spunk.

Clark fell forward, arms on Rodney's shoulders, barely able to stay upright; Rodney was unrelenting. He sucked and licked and slurped and sucked until every drop of cum was gone. With a huge smile on his face, he rubbed the shiny wet cock against his face, absentmindedly darting his tongue out at the shaft, the balls, his thigh, whatever. He couldn't stop worshiping this glistening shaft.

Clark dropped to his knees between Rodney's legs and kissed him. Rodney's eyes were half-open. He looked drunk. Clark was massaging Rodney's thighs, head on his shoulder, when there was a knock at the Green Room door.

"Fifteen minutes, Mr. Callahan!"

It was like a shot of adrenaline. Rodney sat bolt upright. "OK, 15! Thank you!" Leaning forward in this position, his erection brushed against Clark's shirt.

"Oh, dear," Clark said, in mock surprise, "we still have that little ol' thing to take care of!" He leaned down and took Rodney's length in his mouth. Rodney pushed his hips up, trying to go as deep in Clark's mouth as he could.

"Mmmmm yesss... Can't forget about me!" Rodney ran his fingers through Clark's cropped hair while his cock was slurped.

Clark looked up at Rodney while he sucked. What a great find! He pulled his mouth away. "I'm so glad I had that odious man introduce us."

Rodney whispered, "When I saw you bench pressing at the gym, I thought, wow, I want that!"

"You noticed!"

Rodney reached down and rubbed Clark's limp, wet cock and his hairy ass. "I noticed this. Now stand up."

Clark did as told. Rodney put his hands on his hips and spun him, facing away from the chair. He spread Clark's cheeks, and leaned in to run his tongue along the crack.

"Oh fuck..." Clark whimpered.

Rodney found Clark's pink hole and spread it further. He pressed the tip of his tongue against it and swirled.

"Eat me... Fuck yes..."

Rodney spit on the hole and massaged it in with his thumb. He pulled Clark's cheeks farther apart so his asshole opened up. His tongue darted in and out, pressing against the rims of Clark's hairy ass.

Again Rodney spit, and pushed his finger inside. "Oh yes, your pussy is nice and wet now."

He held his other hand up to Clark's mouth; he greedily sucked it. Rodney brought it down to Clark's ass, and rubbed his spit into the crack, pushing two fingers in now.

While finger-banging Clark, Rodney leaned over and spit on his dick. He got two big gobs of drool on the tip and lowered Clark into his lap.

Clark reached between his legs and lined the head of Rodney's cock against his gaping hole. Once he had it, he exhaled and lowered himself, spearing his ass with Rodney's shiny wet meat.

They grunted with pleasure simultaneously. Rodney whispered in Clark's ear, "We have great timing."

Clark nuzzled against Rodney's face, and pushed against his thighs. "We have great everything."

Another knock came on the door. They froze, Rodney's cock pulsing inside Clark. Through the door, the assistant announced, "Ten minutes, Mr. Callahan!"

"Thank you!"

They both giggled as they heard the assistant walk away.

Rodney sucked on the back of Clark's neck. Clark leaned back into him, grinding into Rodney's lap. He put his hands on Rodney's thighs and slowly pushed himself up, sliding along until he felt the tip of Rodney's cock start to pop; he lowered himself back down.

Clark arched his back and pushed his ass against Rodney as much as possible, reveling in how full that hard cock made him feel. He let out a low, guttural moan as he rotated his hips, grinding and writhing on top of Rodney.

Rodney sucked on his earlobe while reaching around and rubbing Clark's chest, thrusting upwards until he felt his balls rubbing Clark's.

"Oh fuck baby your pussy is so sweet," Rodney purred.

Clark whispered, "Just fuck me. Oh God, fuck me!"

Clark steadied himself by grabbing the chair's arms, as Rodney started pumping with more rhythm. Every time he brought himself up, his cock buried deeply against Clark's prostate, he would flick his tongue in Clark's ear. And each time, Clark shuddered, his ass grabbing Rodney's shaft and milking it.

Rodney put his hands on Clark's hips and pushed with all his might, forcing them both onto their feet. Rodney leaned forward, running his tongue along Clark's cheek, tasting the roughness of his beard. Clark twisted his neck, his tongue trying to find his lover's. Slightly off balance, Clark leaned forward and grabbed the small counter in front of him.

This opened him up even more, as Rodney ground his sweaty hips against Clark's hairy ass. Their eyes met in the mirror.

Rodney put one hand on Clark's shoulder, fingers on his Adam's apple, pulling their bodies together. His other hand rubbed Clark's hip, his waist, his limp dripping cock.

He continued to pull back his full length and slam his cock back into Clark's ass, lost in ecstasy.

Sweating, panting, he leaned down and buried his mouth on Clark's neck, sucking and nibbling on it.

Clark was sure the sound of Rodney's hips slapping against his ass could be heard in the hallway, but he didn't care. "Fuck me stud! Oh fuck me harder!"

"Oh god your pussy feels so tight against my cock. Fuck fuck fuck..."

Rodney squeezed the last drops of cum off Clark's cock and sucked it off his hand while thrusting.

"You taste so fucking good... I love your cum Clark..."

"Cum inside me baby... Fill me up..."

"Fuck I'm cumming. Oh fuck fuck..." Rodney's knees buckled as he gave one long last push. His ass tightened as his thighs rubbed into Clark's. He grabbed Clark's throat and grunted as the first wave of cum shot through his cock.

"Oh yesss!" Clark nearly screamed as he felt the hot jizz fill him up. Rodney thrust one more time, sliding and slipping, as he shot two more streams into Clark's ass.

Rodney froze, feeling wave after wave of cum shoot through his pulsing cock. With every breath, with every heartbeat, he shuddered, as the sweet, sticky cum rolled along his shaft and out the tight hole, down Clark's thigh.

They stood there for a moment, breathing, sweating, staring at each other through the mirror. Slowly, Clark slid off Rodney's cock and turned to kiss him.

Another knock came at the door: "Five minutes!"

Rodney broke the kiss and smiled. "Time to spare."

Clark grabbed some Kleenex off the counter and wiped Rodney clean, his head resting on his lover's shoulder.

He wrapped a clean tissue around Rodney's cock and pulled his briefs up. "Can't have you dripping in front of 500 people!" He winked and they kissed.

Leaning back, Clark playfully slapped Rodney's shoulder. "Say, I thought you said you never played with anyone but your wife!"

"Honey, I said I never played with any women!" Rodney laughed as he adjusted his pants and tucked in his shirt.

Clark noticed Rodney's suitcase next to the door. "So that's it, after your presentation, you're leaving?"

"Yeah, straight to the airport."

Clark smiled as he helped with Rodney's tie. "Mind if I come along for the ride? I'm sure I can talk the conference into arranging a car."

Rodney gave him a kiss on his lips. "Just make sure there's one of those privacy screen behind the driver."

The assistant knocked on the door: "Time!"

He wiped some spit off the corner of Clark's mouth and licked his finger. Then, with his cock still twitching, and this handsome stud's load in his stomach, Rodney left the Green Room to give his presentation.

12