The Kidnapped

Story Info
A young married couple decide to spice up their love life.
2.6k words
3.52
33.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve & I married 5 years ago and are now both 30. Eve is a gorgeous, petite 5'.0" tall bisexual bombshell with dark hair, a slender, well muscled body and hard little tits with upward pointing nipples. I am a slim 5.8, bi curious and a closet transvestite and when Eve has spent 20 minutes on my appearance I can and do pass for a woman - apart from my voice that is. We were seeking something different to keep our love life on the boil.

Part of this story is absolutely true whilst the other part is our shared fantasy which we may make come true in the future. You have to decide which is which.

*****

Eve is most certainly the more dominant one of us and likes to prove the point when, after we have had a long and luxurious sex session she will often usher me into the shower for one last cum. That entails me kneeling before her and lapping her wet and hairless cunt until she is very nearly cumming, at which point she will let flow a torrent of piss onto me, some of which inevitably goes into my mouth with the rest running over my chest and hard stomach and down to my cock which I'm furiously pumping in a state of intense excitement.

At the time of writing Eve and I (my name is Andy by the way) have been involved in virtually every kink it is possible to think of over the past 5 years and we constantly search our minds and the Internet for more sexual ideas.

We have a regular swinging partnership with Jill & Pete, a couple of friends nearby, but even that became a tad boring as Pete would only go as far as oral sex with me whereas I wanted desperately to fuck him and be fucked by him, especially when Eve had taken so much trouble to make me up to be a beautiful young woman.

Eve is most certainly the more dominant one of us and likes to prove the point when, after we have had a long and luxurious sex session she will usher me into the shower for one last cum. That entails me kneeling before her and lapping her wet and hairless cunt until she is very nearly cumming, at which point she will let flow a torrent of piss onto me, some of which inevitably goes into my mouth with the rest running over my chest and hard stomach and down to my cock which I'm furiously pumping in a state of intense excitement. We both have mind blowing orgasms doing that.

Sometimes we play things out another way, especially when I am made up, and at the end of a session we reverse roles so that I piss into her open mouth and again it flows down her body and into her cunt. We both agree that the wet, warm feeling of each other's piss is a huge turn on, but like any other kink, if you do it too often the novelty wears off, and this is precisely why we needed more sexy ideas with ultra sexy venues.

We discussed new ideas well into the night sometimes and these ideas frequently involved kidnapping a young woman or a male and taking them home to ravish them for as long as we wished and whenever we wished. During these nighttime fantasy talks there was no mention of physically hurting the people we kidnapped, well not too much anyway, and they would always be let free somewhere far away when we had finished with them.

With our home situated as it was on a small estate that would be impossible as our neighbours would soon be complaining to the police about any screaming coming from our "guests" (and there would be some!). So we decided to move and luckily found a nice little cottage complete with cellar and well out of the way of any other houses.

To cut a long story short, we bought the cottage and spent some time making it more comfy as well as making the cellar into a dungeon complete with toilet, shower and a hard bed with no headboard. From the ceiling we had attached strong straps to which our "guests" would be attached by their ankles so that we could pull their legs and bums as high as we needed to be able to have our fun. We also took the precaution of making the dungeon soundproof.

Again it was Evie who initiated our next phase by suggesting we dress up and go to the nightclub in a nearby town to see what we could pull. I thought about this next step and was so excited about actually captivating some poor cunt that I nearly came on my panties.

Eventually what we decided on was that we would both get dressed up and made up so that no one would be able to recognise us if they saw us. As a beautician Eve was used to making a sows ear into a silk purse so to speak so she did my face first and then transposed herself into a gorgeous Indian girl. Wow, did she look the business! Not only that but she said I looked beautiful too, and all the time my cock was rising and straining against my silk panties.

We took our People Carrier into town and parked near to the nightclub. This vehicle was perfect for the job as it had darkened back and side windows which make it difficult to see in from the outside. Into the club then where it was dark and noisy and where most of the dancers were quite drunk. This made things easier for our first capture as I was as nervous as a whore on her first date.

Evie is the consummate player and soon had a pretty young girl under her spell, promising her a night of love and lust until they both ran out of cunt juice. "Did she mind a 3sum?" she asked the half drunk girl, and after she saw me I could tell she was hooked and could just imagine her nice little blonde cunt dribbling in anticipation.

We wandered back to our car, alternately kissing and fondling the girl whose name was Sue, but it was left to me to drive this time and my poor cock felt about to burst before we got home. Pre-cum was soaking my panties as it was!

By the time we reached our cottage Sue had passed out in a drunken sleep so we took her down to our dungeon, stripped her naked and tied her legs to the ceiling straps. Her arms were tied under the bed by Evie. We left her like that while we had one of the best standup fucks of all time, and when we had finished I dipped my sinking cock into Sue's open mouth and dribbled pee into it while she slept.

Next day we went to visit our guest in the dungeon where we found her struggling to escape with no degree of success. Both Evie and I were naked although I wore my favourite light blue silky panties with the split crotch which allowed my cock to poke out at will. Apart from that we both wore masks as we didn't want her to see what we looked like in the flesh. That would have been a disaster which we had discussed in the past and may have meant we would have had to take other measures before letting her free when we had had our fun.

We could see that Sue was intent on getting away and as she was rather a large girl, albeit a nice and curvy one, Eve decided to incapacitate her before we took off her restraints, so with no more ado she punched her as hard as possible on her navel, twice, and this took the idea of escape out of her straight away.

Evie was in Total Control Mode right then and when she's like that it usually means pain for someone - me more often than not - I love it!

"Right," she said to Sue as she pointed to the bathroom and giving her a pair of blunt ended scissors, a safety razor and some shaving gel with the words "Get in there, have a shit and get rid of all that horrible hair round your cunt, then wash yourself properly in the bidet. I'll give you half an hour and if you haven't finished by then we shall whip your arse until it's red raw."

Well we were going to do that anyway but why alarm the poor girl unnecessarily?

I could tell that Eve was sexually excited at the thought of having some whippy fun with this girl as her nipples were standing proud and I could just detect a slight glistening as her juices began to emerge from her lovely little cunt.

Sex was in the air - for us but not for Sue.

Thirty minutes later we were back in the dungeon, and this time I had brought my favourite toy of all time - a magneto from an old vintage car which, when turned gave of an enormous electrical shock.

Sue had been obedient and her pubes had been flushed down the toilet. Her hairless cunt was a sight to see and both Evie and I salivated at the sight of it. She was tall and very much prettier than she had seemed the previous night.

"You are a pair of bastards," said Sue as we took an arm each and tied her back to the bed. "Fuckers like you should be locked up!"

I was going to go easy on her as she was our first captive but I didn't like being verbally abused by someone who, in effect, was our slave. I looked at Evie and she looked at me as we both moved down Sue's body to tie her ankles into the straps. She kicked like fuck but after a couple of good, solid punches from Eve into the area below her belt and just where the bladder is located she calmed down somewhat. In fact her cunt began to leak a little then.

I winched her legs higher and further apart so that we could both look directly into her open slit, and I had an idea.

"How about I pop an electrode into her peehole?" I asked Eve, "and the other one into her bum as far as it will go.

"Wowee," breathed Eve, "we've never done that before, "I want to hurt her but not damage her in any way."

I then uncoiled the electrodes from the magneto and pushed one into Sue's tiny peehole, making sure that enough entered her to mix with any piss swilling about in her bladder. The other electrode was getting similar treatment from Eve as she was pushing it gently but firmly about 9 or 10 inches into Sue's bum hole with the handle of a wooden spoon.

"Ok?" asked Eve, and I nodded and gave the magneto handle one complete turn. That caused the loudest scream I have ever heard as Sue's body bucked as high in the air as her restraints allowed. Her top lip was now covered in beads of sweat and from her bald cunt emerged a drip or too of sweet pee which Eve began to lick from her.

We repeated this several times with the same wet and noisy result but the last time Sue pissed herself for real, and as I expected, Evie was there with her open mouth to catch what she could, the dirty, filthy little bitch who I loved to distraction.

After removing the electrodes we raised the girl's legs higher then and gave her arse 50 of the best from each of us until her cheeks were coloured deep red to purple. Sue was a shouter and a screamer but she was providing us with some wonderful fun as we punished her arse for having pissed herself earlier.

The excitement was so great that my cock spurted cum all over Sue's belly without me touching it. Waste not, want not was always Evie's motto so she scooped it up and forced it into Sue's mouth, leaving a cummy trail on her lips.

"My turn now, I'm desperate to cum, "said Eve as she settled her pretty cunt over Sue's mouth and told her to get licking as if her life depended on it, and judging from the moans and groans emanating from Evie she was doing a really good job. Eve rode her mouth, eyes closed and in ecstasy, rocking with the rhythm as her orgasm built within her until with a scream she came into Sue's open mouth, her cunt juice mixed with a hearty splash of piss hitting the back of Sue's throat before she was able to close her mouth.

This was all too much for me, and as my cock had completely recovered from cumming a few minutes ago I thought it best not to waste a good erection, so I pushed it non too gently into Sue's bum hole and give her an anal shag she would remember for many a year to come.

Instead of pulling straight out of that nice warm hole I let my trusty cock get back to normal size whilst still inside her. I needed to piss so I just let it go inside her, filling her up and letting the excess run down me. Bliss, sheer bliss!

We both need a rest after all that, and so did poor Sue as well, so to show her our appreciation for being such a wonderful sex toy for the past 24 hours we gave her a glass of champagne, and another, and another until she was drunk enough to play with us both in the shower as if nothing had happened - apart from her having a sore bum where we had paddled it.

She surprised us both when she looked at Eve, all naked and really good looking, put her arms around her and began kissing her for all she was worth. Evie being Evie, my precious little slut wife was reciprocating in spades and I felt it only right to join in by tonguing her rather tasty bum hole.

"You have both opened my eyes into another world of sex," said Sue, "and apart from my bum feeling like it's on fire I must say I loved the experiences you gave me, and I thank you even though I can't see your faces. I wonder if...if we could do this again sometime?"

Well wowee! "Probably," said Eve, whilst I thought, "Yes Please!!"

"We'll be in touch when you least expect it," said Eve.

It was important to get her pristine clean so that none of our DNA clung to her when we let her free, and as this girl liked her drink so much it didn't take long to get her pissed out of her tiny mind.

We waited until dark and wrapped her naked body with a new blanket (we destroyed her clothes on purpose because of the DNA risk), took her out in the car and dumped her in a pub car park where she would be found in no time.

Back home Eve and I fucked ourselves into oblivion as we talked about our latest fantasy which had come true and given us so much pleasure.

Sue was the first of our "house guests" and there were many more to come after her which we can tell you about if you are interested.

NB Eve and I returned to the same nightclub 2 weeks later and we saw Sue dancing with another girl and looking for all the world like she was trying to capture her! We were made up differently so she didn't recognise us and we took home another "guest", but one far different to Sue!