The Kidnapping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers

"Hello miss he said, you are the loveliest woman here tonight."

Helen motioned for him to take a seat. He introduced himself as Derek and said that he was a pre-law student. Helen let him make small talk for a while, hardly exchanging a word while trying to turn all all of her charm. She had another drink, just enough to feel mellow but not enough that she forgot the task at hand. Midway through his ham-handed seduction attempt Helen leaned over and whispered in his ear. "Let's get out of here I'm in the hotel."

Helen wrapped one of his long arms about her and they made their way to the lobby. Her room was on the top floor. Once the elevator doors closed he allowed him to kiss her. He was deep in the throes of passion by the time the elevator stopped.

Helen slid the pass card into the door and turned the light on. The room was lovely. A huge bed in the middle of the room. Everywhere the floors were carpeted in thick white material.

Helen turned to Derek and said. "Tonight I will do ANYTHING you ask on one condition, that you spend the entire night with me."

"Yes ma'am." said Derek as he reached for the zipper of her dress. When her black dress fell away Derek said. "My God you are absolutely gorgeous, stunning really."

Helen knew that she had to put on the show of her life tonight. She knelt in front of him and unfastened his pants. His cock was larger than Eric's. Helen found herself analyzing everything as she performed, almost like a person in an accident when the world moves in slow motion. She started sucking him off while he moaned. After taking him to the brink of orgasm Helen stopped and helped him out of the rest of his clothes. They crawled into bed and he went down on her. Helen had to admit that a hairless pussy was a far more sensitive pussy. Perhaps it was the alcohol, perhaps it was the stress of the day finding release, but whatever it was Helen soon found herself in a rapturous orgasm.

Derek was a nimble lover. Helen was pleased to discover that his tastes were fairly vanilla. He wanted to do nothing more kinky than to stick a couple of fingers up her ass. He had her sixty-nine him a few tomes. He was fairly indefatigable in the sack and Helen got him to come four times. It was past two A.M. when they both fell into an exhausted sleep.

In the morning Helen woke up with Derek's strange body wrapped about hers. Memories of the previous evening flooded back to her. She was embarrassed and humiliated by the fact that she had enjoyed herself so much. She looked at the ring finger of her left hand. This was the first night since she had been married that she had spent the night without her wedding rings. A waiter came to the door with a breakfast for two, announcing that it was on the house. Helen stayed securely under the covers and had had Derek answer the door in his boxers. Once the tray was placed on the bed Helen realized how famished she was. She had eaten nothing since breakfast on Friday, She devoured every morsel of food, drank down the coffee and tried to focus on how to get rid of Derek. In the end he solved the problem for her.

"Ma'am," He said. "I'm going to grab a shower and get moving. I have to lead a committee meeting for the regional fraternity group. Can I have your name and number? I'd love to do this again."

Helen realized that she hadn't even told Derek her name!

"There won't be a next time Derek. You are a very nice boy but I have my own life and my own plans and they don't include you."

After the crestfallen Derek had excused himself, Helen hit the shower herself and tried to wash all of the previous day's events off of her. The water was hot, the soap was fresh. And Helen had high hopes that she had secured Eric's release.

Once she was out of the shower she realized anew how skimpy her outfit was. She slid on her stockings and zipped up her dress. She had never left her house without underwear and now she would have to make it out of a crowded hotel in the briefest of dresses. All she wanted to do was get home and wait for Eric. She took her rings out of her purse and slid them back on her finger.

At the front desk Helen turned in her pass card and made her way across the massive parking lot to her car. To her surprise the note and phone were missing from the passenger seat of the car where she had left them. Helen drove home, her soul a knot of emotions.

Once home Helen ran into the house tore off her dress and put on a bra panties and a very demure outfit. It was Saturday, 5:30 in the afternoon. She could do nothing now but wait. There was no sign of Eric the rest of that day. Helen wondered if she should call the police. But that would mean that she would have to tell them what she had done and what was done to her. Indecision won out.

Sunday morning she woke in a funk after a mostly sleepless night. Around 10:00 A.M. She heard Eric's car pull into the driveway! She bolted from the house to embrace him as he left his car. He still seemed to be in a lot of pain as he hugged her. A short while later, over coffee, Eric told his story.

They had grabbed him at the airport. They were disguised as Homeland Security agents. They made him call work and cancel the trip. Before he knew what was happening he was blindfolded and in the back of a van. They had stripped him, tied him down and proceeded to torture him. They never explained what they wanted. Only later did they tell him that his fate was to be determined by his wife's behavior. He was vaguely aware of the video being taken and the words of the hooded man. Eric had lost track of time. Earlier today they had returned his clothes an he was dropped him off blindfolded and bound. Once he worked his way out of his restraints he realized where he was. The airplanes taking off were a dead give away. He was in the wooded area of the park by the airport. Eric had hiked to the airport retrieved his car and driven home.

He took off his shirt to show Helen his wounds. She immediately went into Florence Nightingale mode and applied salve to the numerous whip marks. Then Eric asked the question Helen had been dreading.

"What did they make you do any way?"

Helen bit her lip. "They made me do things that I am not proud of."

She decided to tell Eric EVERYTHING. From the pictures to the shave to the night with Derek. Eric was quiet for a while and then said simply, "Thank you for saving my life." A beat later he said, "One thing kept me going through my ordeal was the thought of coming home and making love to my wife. Let's make that dream come true."

Once they were in bed Eric went down on her. Helen had to admit that the combination of a bald pussy and her husband's talented tongue were magical. She found herself looser and freer than she had ever been before when making love to her husband. He made her come and come again. She went down on him and later brought him to a roaring climax. Both of them decided that this was their best time together ever.

Eric said that the men told him not to contact the police or they would harm Helen. Helen believed that the treat was an authentic one so they kept their silence.

After taking Monday off to fuck Helen as many times as he possibly could in a single day. Eric returned to work on Tuesday. He strode into his boss's office. His boss said.

"How was your day off?" "Great," replied Eric, "She never had a clue that we orchestrated the whole thing."

"Sorry about the whip marks, the need for authenticity you know ."

"I know. How did the pictures come out?"

"See for yourself, I downloaded them to your computer. Welcome to full partnership!"

Eric tried to keep his mind on his work but he kept returning to the files on his computer. There were the spectacular photographs of Helen in every outfit Eric had ever fantasied seeing her in. There was the video from the camera that recorded her shave and the videos of her fantastic performance with the college boy in the hotel. His new boss was such a great guy to help Eric make Helen less of a stick in the mud when it came to sex. He was delighted to share these images with him. He was a great boss, a great co-conspirator and a great dungeon master.

The End

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers
12