The Kidnapping of Cinny

Story Info
My partner and I finally break down and nab our dear friend.
1.2k words
3.2
21.7k
4
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hide by our van, waiting outside the club that we know our friend, Cinny, is currently having a good time inside. We are both wearing ski masks, hiding our face from our soon to be victim. My partner is holding a needle full of sedative, ready to plunge into the flesh of our friend. My hands are empty, so that I will be free to grab her and toss her into our van.

Finally as the door opens we see our friend coming outside. She is dressed in a tight leather skirt and corset, thigh high boots and fishnet stockings. Her hair is up in a tight ponytail, which will be helpful for us. This means her hair won't be in our way. We move carefully in the shadows, following her until she is right beside our van on the way to her own car.

I nod quickly, and we both launch forward. I wrap my arms around Cinny and hold her tightly against my chest, trying to keep her as still as I can. Morrigan quickly jabs the needle into Cinny's thigh, and pushes the plunger down all the way, emptying all of the sedative into the other girl. Cinny struggles a little bit, trying to get away from me, but the drug quickly takes effect and she goes limp in my arms.

Morrigan opens the van door quickly, then grabs Cinny's legs and helps me toss her into the van. We just roughly toss her into the van, laughing at the thump she makes against the floor. I climb into the van and shut the sliding door behind me, and Morrigan climbs into the driver's seat. We both take our masks off, then she starts the van and drives off.

While in the back, I quickly take off my panties and shove them into Cinny's mouth, then place a strip of duct tape over her lips. I put cuffs onto her wrists and ankles, locking them into place. I connect them together with double ended d-clips. I take some time to just fondle her body, feeling her round, perky tits, and her tight, firm ass. I run a hand over the front of her panties, purring at the warmth of her pussy.

Finally, Morrigan pulls into the driveway of our home, opens the garage door and pulls into it. She shuts off the engine, and then closes the garage door. I open the sliding door on the van, and roll Cinny out onto the pull cart that Morrigan has moved to beside the van. Together we pull the cart into the house, quickly moving into the bed room.

We move Cinny onto our king bed, forcing her body up onto her knees, and clipping the cuffs to bars on opposite sides of the bed, keeping her arms spread wide. We grab a spreader bar and connect it to her ankles, making her keep her legs spread wide. Morrigan slips a blindfold over Cinny's eyes. We take off all our clothes and the ski masks.

I grab the smelling salts and wave it under Cinny's nose, laughing as she jumps awake with a muffled, indignant screech. Morrigan and I both grab ahold of scissors and carefully cut the clothes off of Cinny, freeing her sexy skin into the air of our bedroom. We run our hands over her naked body as she tries to get away from our attentions.

Morrigan and I each grab a flogger and start a nice rhythm, alternating floggers against her back in a continuing torrent of impact on her back. Cinny struggles against the cuffs, straining her muscles as she tries to get away from our onslaught.

We keep silent, just pointing at the toys we want, communication only with gestures so that Cinny will not realize who is doing this to her. We finally stop flogging her, and grab ahold of one whip each. We carefully move ourselves so that we can do a continuous onslaught of whipping. She screams behind her gag, shaking her head side to side as we whip her back.

After about 20 minutes of that we stop, and grab ahold of a cane each. We pin her shoulders against the bed frame, and begin striping her thighs; Maybe half an inch between each strip, starting right below her butt and ending right above the back of her knee. She struggles against us, but she has no hope of any mercy or freedom. We were too careful for that.

After her thighs are thoroughly striped, we each grab a paddle, and wail upon her tight ass. She screams behind the gag, obviously pissed at what we are doing. We paddle her for almost 45 minutes before we finally stop. We put on a strap on and release Cinny's wrists, knock her onto her back, and quickly secure her wrists to the footboard, spread wide so that she cannot fight back or get away from us. We get rid of the spreader bar and connect her cuffs to the sides of the bed, forcing her legs spread as wide as they possibly will go. I climb between Cinny's legs as Morrigan kneels over her head.

We both turn on the internal vibrators that come with the strap-ons, and shiver a little with the pleasure. Morrigan rips the tape off Cinny's mouth, and pulls my panties out carefully. She slaps Cinny hard as Cinny starts to cuss at us, and shoves her dildo into the other's mouth quickly.

I shove my dildo into her tight pussy and begin thrusting into her. Morrigan is pounding her mouth and throat. We keep thrusting even as we orgasm over and over again. We force many orgasms out of her and orgasm ourselves even more than that. We keep going at her for an hour before we switch places, and go at her for another hour. Finally we force her onto her stomach and secure her wrists and ankles wide.

I grab a bottle of lubricant and thoroughly cover my dildo with it. Morrigan kneels beside her, lifts her head and yanks the blindfold off her face, looking straight into the other's eyes as she does. Cinny gasps and frowns at Morrigan, then opens her mouth to say something, but I don't let her get anywhere. I quickly slam my lubed dildo into her tight ass, causing her to scream out loud.

I thrust hard into her over and over again, fucking her ass hard as I orgasm over and over. She is panting and trembling before I stop. I reach under Cinny and caress her breasts with a smile, and she turns to look over her shoulder at me.

"Be a good girl, Cinny. We have video and pictures of what happened tonight and we won't hesitate to show everyone if you disobey us." I tell her, smirking as she lays her head down in defeat. "You belong to us now, slut."

Morrigan caresses her head, then carefully slips a collar around the other's throat. She connects a chain from the post at the foot of the bed to Cinny's collar. Cinny sighs loudly and nods at us, silently telling us that she will not cause us any problems.